Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,081 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) (65834 Views)

Doctor Share Story Of A Mother Who Was Reluctant To Let Them Treat Her Daughter / The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences / OMG, How Unprofessional?! Molested By Male Doctor Who Fondled Her Boobs?!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by IntroVAT: 6:37pm On Feb 26, 2016
This topic should read "Have you ever been molested by English Language"
See as my eye dey pain me! At a point I had to tilt my phone. Chei cry

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Sohot1(m): 6:37pm On Feb 26, 2016
I am really disgusted by your narrative. Ignorance and your possession of a perverse mind is your problem, OP. Those are normal procedures. The doctor just respectfully let you be as he observed u r mind isn't pure.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by buskie13(m): 6:37pm On Feb 26, 2016
anonym0us:
shut up porcupine...u smell like that smelling eating garlic white rabbit...son of a biiitch
ur mummy

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 26, 2016
haul:
Young lady your head is so twisted with junks in exchange for brain! In your stupid cranium you were assuming things without even knowing the man might be thinking a whole other thing! So na toto the man never see wey your own go dey shack am? You need your skull broken down into dust and smoked by a rastafarian!

The young man tried to treat you, and you were busy making things up all because you expected one mrs doctor to attend to you and you saw Mr doctor instantly you had a negative feeling even before the whole process! Fuuuuck whatever your pu5ssy stands for in the circles of pu5sies
Are u a doc
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by promgurlP(f): 6:38pm On Feb 26, 2016
Teempakguy:
How exactly does this qualify as molestation? angry angry
when I said they were using me as an exhibit, what do you think? Before applying the cream, the older one had to show the younger one how to check for lumps using the hand (manually)... he then told the younger one to do it himself... instead of concentrating on the work at hand... he was just pressing and pressing...he was staring at me... like eye to eye... sorry I wasn't done
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by joseph1832(m): 6:39pm On Feb 26, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
I take amadioha beg you Na India matter we dey. Jux chill we go soon reach your side for egbeda
Na you sabi. Where for unity estate you dey stay sef. Come make I spoil you small. tongue

I serious oh. Lol.
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by DifferentBoy1(m): 6:40pm On Feb 26, 2016
I wash shaved to glass state by a female doctor before going in for an operation and only God knows what I passed through.
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by noblegrex: 6:40pm On Feb 26, 2016
HateU2:
I said 'ulcer'. Read very well b4 commenting plus I'm not forming holy holy. Are u ok now undecided
I'm not ok oo. Until you people stop accusing doctors falsely.that's a serious offence punishable by law.ulcers too needs scrutiny. May be the breast sef dey tempting.
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by kullozone(m): 6:40pm On Feb 26, 2016
4C2215131:

Just goes to show you the level of anti-nationalism we have in this country largely owning to how our useless leaders have piloted the affairs of the country.

You dey join neighbours broke your brother head say e be tief ( even thoug we know say e be jaguda)
That's what their comments are like.

No wonder the Asians come here and misbehave.
They (the Indian's supporters) don't have respect for their country, how then can a foreigner show us respect.

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Creamish(f): 6:41pm On Feb 26, 2016
Dapsey97:

Lol.... Defender of the universe? I followed you, kindly reciprocate

Aight... BTW..hope u Dint take all DAT seriously? smiley
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Vivly(f): 6:42pm On Feb 26, 2016
Yayyyyyy! Nigeria vs India on a Nigerian forum.
The last efight de countries' I witnessed was on 4Chan. India vs Rest of the world.
Then one Indian dude decides to speak up for India and after saying all the ridiculously good things about India ended it by saying ''India is not as dirty as people think. People don't shitt on the roads as there are designated shitting streets''
So now, Indians here, how true is it? Are there streets dedicated for defecating?

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by akwunmi(m): 6:42pm On Feb 26, 2016
Imagine dis shapeless amoeba,malu(COW) worshipper coming rite ON2 our Nigeria forum to insults US Nigerians
N some of our black fools still supporting dis mad guy... D only luck u have is dat we can not reach u ,pissed Nigerians like me n some others on NL WOULD HAVE MADE U SAY SORRY 4ALL D SHITS U'VE JUST SAID ABT US....NIGERIA MAY NOT B PERFECT BUT GOING 2 INDIA 4BETA LIFE HAVE NEVA 4 1S CROSS MY MIND,WOT MAKS U FEEL U ARE BETA DAN US EVN IN MILITRY,UR MILITRY MEN LUK LIK JOKE OR LEMME SAY BABALAWO INDIA POLICE...u shld hav face d lady instead of facing Nigeria... U AR PURE RACIST N WE DON'T NID FREAK LIVE ON NL...

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by galadima77(m): 6:43pm On Feb 26, 2016
ShegsDayo:
I really don't know why its the female gender that mostly complains this. ITS THE DOCTOR'S JOB!!!
Was in a clinic session and being checked by a beautiful single consultant (who is prolly my age going by looks) and she asked me to take off my cloths I was left with my under wears and when she began checking she was touching me and I didn't call it molest cos she was doing her job. I was uncomfortable at some point but it was for my good and she apologised when she realised I became uncomfortable with the touching but told. me its necessary for her to do so.
Its their line of duty ladies not molestation. let them go overboard before you start concluding. Keep your minds clean

And u didnt open a thread to diss doctors....

OP, come here wit ur dirty mind n see someone with cleaner mind o.

Abeg apologies to the gud profession

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by anonym0us: 6:44pm On Feb 26, 2016
buskie13:
ur mummy
low life family.i guess ur mom Bleep garlic eating white rabbit to feed a malnourished scummbag like you ...reply

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 26, 2016
noblegrex:
I'm not ok oo. Until you people stop accusing doctors falsely.that's a serious offence punishable by law.ulcers too needs scrutiny. May be the breast sef dey tempting.
undecided I will let that slide cheesy. Guess you are a doc . Abi why are u defending them?
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by blesoh(f): 6:45pm On Feb 26, 2016
happney65:

And India is the Number 1 country in the World where People still die of Hunger,where their Men are so timid they rape every now and then..Lest I forget,Women pay what we call brideprice here..Abi Na Groom Price he be.. grin
Thank you for telling him what he needs to know.

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by oruchechuks(m): 6:45pm On Feb 26, 2016
haul:
Young lady your head is so twisted with junks in exchange for brain! In your stupid cranium you were assuming things without even knowing the man might be thinking a whole other thing! So na toto the man never see wey your own go dey shack am? You need your skull broken down into dust and smoked by a rastafarian!

The young man tried to treat you, and you were busy making things up all because you expected one mrs doctor to attend to you and you saw Mr doctor instantly you had a negative feeling even before the whole process! Fuuuuck whatever your pu5ssy stands for in the circles of pu5sies

Ahh o lagbara
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by 4C2215131: 6:46pm On Feb 26, 2016
silkytouch:
God bless you very much for this lovely comment, I am so angry that Nigerians are here are throwing their own in the dirt and attacking Creamish just to appear descent and mature.

How would an Indian come to a Nigerian forum and be talking about Nigeria and Nigerians in that manner, and some fucktards even have the guts to accept that he is right, where have you guys left your pride and dignity?

No matter how bad our country is, its still our own, we dont need a damn Bengalese to come rub it on our faces.

Lalasticlala and Co. What are you guys waiting for?

I am so upset that I am trying hard not to use some very very diatasteful words.

Like someone opined earlier, these are the type of Nigerians that will sell their country for nothing. The type of Nigerians that foreigners use to keep their own people in 'check'.

Real low self esteem individuals. Not a single shred of personal worth.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Ecoterrorism(f): 6:46pm On Feb 26, 2016
joseph1832:
Na you sabi. Where for unity estate you dey stay sef. Come make I spoil you small. tongue

I serious oh. Lol.
sorry I'm not your type. Thanks. Go and face that Indian kid who lives in the slum of Calcutta instead of looking for people address here
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by oruchechuks(m): 6:47pm On Feb 26, 2016
Gabaleve:
I no even fit count hw many gbagaun i observe. OP just dey turn english upside down and she dey form rich kid

O gidi gan
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by haul: 6:48pm On Feb 26, 2016
HateU2:
Are u a doc
I'm doc not
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by 4C2215131: 6:49pm On Feb 26, 2016
promgurlP:
when I said they were using me as an exhibit, what do you think? Before applying the cream, the older one had to show the younger one how to check for lumps using the hand (manually)... he then told the younger one to do it himself... instead of concentrating on the work at hand... he was just pressing and pressing...he was staring at me... like eye to eye... sorry I wasn't done

Hahahaha...hehehehe... @ eye to eye...hahahaha... Heheheheh...hahahahahaha...you, my lady is one funny woman! Hahahahahaha.... Hahahahahaha
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Ecoterrorism(f): 6:49pm On Feb 26, 2016
kullozone:

No wonder the Asians come here and misbehave.
They (the Indian's supporters) don't have respect for their country, how then can a foreigner show us respect.
I'm going to follow that dirty Indian boy and make life miserable for him. He is fond of bullying some fools here and they kept quiet because of a trash that was bailed out from orphanage by Mother Theresa

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by jnrbayano(m): 6:52pm On Feb 26, 2016
Anybody who is taking side with any of the two stupid people exchanging banters on this forum is more stupid than their stupidities put together.

And why would the Op create a thread to complain about her molest were I can't find any proof after reading the entire length and breadth of the Op?

The Op is the most stupid of all aparrently.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Creamish(f): 6:52pm On Feb 26, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
I take amadioha beg you Na India matter we dey. Jux chill we go soon reach your side for egbeda

grin OMG!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by eyesofgod: 6:53pm On Feb 26, 2016
Jonathan2787:
lol this ya story ehn, is like story for the Gods, one as old as you are, English is a herculean task for you, secondly you were referring to the doctor as her latter it became he, thirdly you dont know the actual place your stomach is aching, As OLD AS YOU ARE, fourthly girl see ya innjoo face kpako like dry shit you were told to take of your skirt and you refused, how did the doctor get this attraction to you with that ya face, lastly from your story you like showing off, you are daddys gal, you left daddys office, your mum has a personal doctor, your name is tosin, the younger nurse doesn't know your eminence in the hospital but the other nurse does, as a princess your card is yellow instead of green, you don't wait like other people you just get free pass to the doc, and you pay 15 k for just stomach ache, this your lie just blew a transformer close to my house and increased tge heat. Pathetic bushrat

E don do na. Haba!! You wan kill person.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Creamish(f): 6:54pm On Feb 26, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
I just went through your profile and I found out that you are a American Wannabe. Continue dreaming and supporting foreigners until Somalia will give you Visa. You are courting a kid who is still running his nose so that he can give you pink card. Chai Uwa mmebi

I have got to follow u babe! grin cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by tinydev56: 6:56pm On Feb 26, 2016
I jst dey observe.....
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by oliviacute(f): 6:57pm On Feb 26, 2016
did this op go to school at all?
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Datoyo(f): 6:58pm On Feb 26, 2016
Just one question op,have you ever been to the four walls of a school? Secondary or even primary because i feel that's even where we get the basic training.
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 26, 2016
Gabaleve:
I no even fit count hw many gbagaun i observe. OP just dey turn english upside down and she dey form rich kid

That's why she no sabi cook. They form daddy's girl. Little or no manners!

Nonchench
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by girlfriendsnatc: 6:59pm On Feb 26, 2016
Pheals:
Got something to say ...i was feeling stomach pain after i return from dad office ,i was dad gal always got nothing to do can't cook I was alone just pick my phone called mum closest pal who was a doc. Mum said they have been friends since school days she has been my physician since infant ,love me for been the only female in the house .I could not reach her on phone so I try to move out and get commercial bus to my destination before the stomach ache got worst reach the hospital saw new faces the lady in blue uniform came up to me after waiting for hours ...have already new mum is not around . "your name ? And your card no. " she said ..i look up at her " i didnt have card " then u will need to get a card and register .... I didn't need that I said humbly . we can't attend to u then , she said now she sound rude as I was about to speak a senior nurse came in " tosin what's wrong? " i explain ...she brings out a yellow card instead of a green card...and directed me to the new doctor office ...

Enter the office sat down and I gave him the card
He started asking questions later he was silent and he said "go and lied down there (pointed to a bed few inches away ) I lied down and he came up to me press my stomach with his fingers and later he said "raise your cloth up little" I do that and he start to examined again asking "here or here " I don't really no where the pain was really from so I nodded to reply him a quick no he later stop and clean his face with handkerchief and said " will you take off your skirt then" I quickly raise up my head ,face change "may be I will come back " why he asked

Nothing when mum comes I will be here" I said and walked towards the door and he later said " which mum?" Mum m.o.j
Are you m.o.j he asked no ! I reply (frustrated) ok wait .he pick up his pen and prescribed some drugs for me...I move out. U stay long tosin the senior nurse said as I handed her the note and the card she then direct me to the other door ...I was given drugs and receipt total of 15k the nurse there look up to me for cash and the other one said "aunty pls sorry you can go, can't you see the card is yellow" i used the drugs and I was alright. I kept wondering so this man knows the right thing to do "why asking me to take off my. ..."

Share yours ladies

OMG , can you see what happens when many Nigerian girls chat all day, all night with nonsensical jargon such as 'Kkk', 'Lolzzz'...? RIP English! undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! / 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) / Doctor Uses Slippers As A Neck Collar To Save Accident Victim(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.