Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) (65626 Views)

Doctor Share Story Of A Mother Who Was Reluctant To Let Them Treat Her Daughter / The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences / OMG, How Unprofessional?! Molested By Male Doctor Who Fondled Her Boobs?!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 26, 2016
Gabaleve:
I no even fit count hw many gbagaun i observe. OP just dey turn english upside down and she dey form rich kid
lmao. . . present, past ,future. i shock.
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by neejay1986(m): 6:01pm On Feb 26, 2016
this thread dey jolly me not because of the thread but simply because of the attackers on the thread.... Abeg make una kontinwue... as for the India dude... coming for you.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by anonym0us: 6:01pm On Feb 26, 2016
buskie13:
spot on..I'm still a Nigerian tho...nice reply to that biatch
your mum a biitch ...born by mistake like you

14 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by nnamdiosu(m): 6:01pm On Feb 26, 2016
Greene66:
He said ladies dress like trash. Yes he did not say Nigerian ladies did he? American ladies dress like trash indians do many ladies worldwide dress indecently. It's true that's what he was saying before you took it personal.

Besides speaking of $1 even at 330 it's still poor. N400 or N300 the message is that the economy is not ok so don't try to form. I'm a forex dealer here in the U.S.

My point is you don't have to take things personal. All the NL guys who bash ladies how many have you quoted? Seriously be sincere. I do not encourage racial dispute especially from Nigerians seriously wetin we get sef ?

As fr companies he is also right. Many manufacturing companies in Lagos especially are Asian owned. So we don't have to pretend or hide from the fact because of beef with one guy. He is just a guy talking to the op.

I admire your sense of expression, maturity and sincerity. I guess the truth is bitter. but its the truth. I love your signature too. wink

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by kennethchidi(m): 6:02pm On Feb 26, 2016
Pheals:
Got something to say ...i was feeling stomach pain after i return from dad office ,i was dad gal always got nothing to do can't cook I was alone just pick my phone called mum closest pal who was a doc. Mum said they have been friends since school days she has been my physician since infant ,love me for been the only female in the house .I could not reach her on phone so I try to move out and get commercial bus to my destination before the stomach ache got worst reach the hospital saw new faces the lady in blue uniform came up to me after waiting for hours ...have already new mum is not around . "your name ? And your card no. " she said ..i look up at her " i didnt have card " then u will need to get a card and register .... I didn't need that I said humbly . we can't attend to u then , she said now she sound rude as I was about to speak a senior nurse came in " tosin what's wrong? " i explain ...she brings out a yellow card instead of a green card...and directed me to the new doctor office ...

Enter the office sat down and I gave him the card
He started asking questions later he was silent and he said "go and lied down there (pointed to a bed few inches away ) I lied down and he came up to me press my stomach with his fingers and later he said "raise your cloth up little" I do that and he start to examined again asking "here or here " I don't really no where the pain was really from so I nodded to reply him a quick no he later stop and clean his face with handkerchief and said " will you take off your skirt then" I quickly raise up my head ,face change "may be I will come back " why he asked

Nothing when mum comes I will be here" I said and walked towards the door and he later said " which mum?" Mum m.o.j
Are you m.o.j he asked no ! I reply (frustrated) ok wait .he pick up his pen and prescribed some drugs for me...I move out. U stay long tosin the senior nurse said as I handed her the note and the card she then direct me to the other door ...I was given drugs and receipt total of 15k the nurse there look up to me for cash and the other one said "aunty pls sorry you can go, can't you see the card is yellow" i used the drugs and I was alright. I kept wondering so this man knows the right thing to do "why asking me to take off my. ..."

Share yours ladies
Young woman,read through ur post,and I think the unethical thing d doctor did was trying examining u without a chaperon. He might have reasons to ask u to pull ur clothes depending on the system he wants to examine,but then must b done with the presence of a chaperon who should actually b a female nurse preferably and also with all modesty and also after explaining the examination he want to carry out on u and the reason for it.
He might not have anytn in mind like what u tot,bit den his approach might be wrong.
Also,a the time a patient spends with the doctor during consult varies from patient to patient,so don't feel he should have spent less time with u when he actually has reasons to d long consultation.
U also as a patient has the right to ask intelligent questions concerning things u r not clear with.
Gud luck on ur next consultation.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Zico0(m): 6:03pm On Feb 26, 2016
Why does he think Nigerians are good at love making, Donald Trump?

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Ecoterrorism(f): 6:03pm On Feb 26, 2016
Strahovski1:

What's there to know?

- You are jobless
- You are corrupt
- You are hypocrites
- You are rated top among the high risk countries of fraud and scams.
- You have no technology of your own.
- You are all religious bigots
- Your men are out of shape. Pot bellies everywhere
- You ladies are fat and ugly. Also out of shape.
- $1 = N400
- Your people come to our place for medical treatment because your doctors are poor standard.
- 80% of manufacturing industries in SW are owned by us Asians: Indians and Koreans. Also Chinese. We are employing you in your country.
- Your people go to our temples in Lagos for spiritual help with all your churches.
- Your pastor is rich you are poor.
- Your country sell Kerosene to us and we buy it at 25 Rupee and you who sold it to us buy from yourself at 140 naira. What a joke
- All you are good at is love making - Donald Trump.

Should I continue?

NB: Call me racist, next time, don't quote me mentioning my country as long as I do not mention your country.
Sorry Indians are not Racist because Blacks are top of the food chain when you compare them with dirty Indians. *pukes for remembering that India trash called country *

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by ipledge10(m): 6:03pm On Feb 26, 2016
Greene66:

See this one.. what are you feeling like? In support of the person who started the whole thing. Ass licker BS

Have you been to India recently? You are mentioning India 2003 please visit Kolkata or Delhi 2016. India economy is much stronger than Nigeria own.

I'm not here to defend India. I no get family there.

But I'm against any kind of racial bash from we Nigerians to foreigners both online and offline. We cannot continue to support what is wrong. If she was in an American forum and they tell her go to nigerialand your opinion won't count here will she take it ok as you expect him to take it? It's not fair. She started it. That's why I'm on his side. I know his wrong too but she started it. The person he quote sef no say anything.
Only God know where you come from...I was taking you serious,thinking that you are sane but I have change of mins now....I think you are one of the low life black that falls for anything lighter than brown

19 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Dapsey97(m): 6:04pm On Feb 26, 2016
Creamish:

OK...#maturitypretendmodeactivated

This is the matured me speaking/typing..and I still don't agree wit u that Nigeria is what he says it is... If u don't have respect for ur country, nuttn I can do about it.

Between Nigeria and India, I'll take naija 1billion times over...

....BTW does ur kid sis dress like trash too? Cos I spoke up for the ladies who don't. If she doesn't ..then hi5 to her... #backtoimmaturity.

Do what you think is right. I started quoting you not to start an argument but for clarification of points but you seem to be swimming in the pool of 'I know all'. It's cool anyways,just be good. Take care!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by anonym0us: 6:04pm On Feb 26, 2016
buskie13:
spot on..I'm still a Nigerian tho...nice reply to that biatch
your mum a biitch ...born by mistake like you
Creamish:

Sweetheart... This is nairaland.com ...naira is naija. All I said is he should go to a site much more familiar to him...indialand.com or like someone suggested rupeeland.com...
Watz bad about DAT na?
he should take is garlic smelling face to rupee land period....

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by scarffield(m): 6:04pm On Feb 26, 2016
Poor construction!
Pheals:
Got something to say ...i was feeling stomach pain after i return from dad office ,i was dad gal always got nothing to do can't cook I was alone just pick my phone called mum closest pal who was a doc. Mum said they have been friends since school days she has been my physician since infant ,love me for been the only female in the house .I could not reach her on phone so I try to move out and get commercial bus to my destination before the stomach ache got worst reach the hospital saw new faces the lady in blue uniform came up to me after waiting for hours ...have already new mum is not around . "your name ? And your card no. " she said ..i look up at her " i didnt have card " then u will need to get a card and register .... I didn't need that I said humbly . we can't attend to u then , she said now she sound rude as I was about to speak a senior nurse came in " tosin what's wrong? " i explain ...she brings out a yellow card instead of a green card...and directed me to the new doctor office ...

He started asking questions later he was silent and he said "go and lied down there (pointed to a bed few inches away ) I lied down and he came up to me press my stomach with his fingers and later he said "raise your cloth up little" I do that and he start to examined again asking "here or here " I don't really no where the pain was really from so I nodded to reply him a quick no he later stop and clean his face with handkerchief and said " will you take off your skirt then" I quickly raise up my head ,face change "may be I will come back " why he asked

Nothing when mum comes I will be here" I said and walked towards the door and he later said " which mum?" Mum m.o.j
Are you m.o.j he asked no ! I reply (frustrated) ok wait .he pick up his pen and prescribed some drugs for me...I move out. U stay long tosin the senior nurse said as I handed her the note and the card she then direct me to the other door ...I was given drugs and receipt total of 15k the nurse there look up to me for cash and the other one said "aunty pls sorry you can go, can't you see the card is yellow" i used the drugs and I was alright. I kept wondering so this man knows the right thing to do "why asking me to take off my. ..."

Share yours ladies
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by francizy(m): 6:04pm On Feb 26, 2016
Pheals:

Share yours ladies

You got too many typos hun. Please work on your grammatical expressions and punctuation marks so that people can easily read and understand you...

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Ecoterrorism(f): 6:04pm On Feb 26, 2016
Strahovski1:

There isn't anything to know about you lots. Yes, you guys are empty.

- Poor educational standard
- Poor Military & Defense (Boko Haram since 2009)
- Bribery amongst you lot.
- High rate of Illiteracy
- High rate of prostitution. Its only Nigeria that has Association Of Prostitutes and Sex Workers with a president.
- High rate of rape
- Poor economy. No economic direction.
- Only in Nigeria women marry men old enough to be their dads.
- Only in Nigeria all men are polygamous -So they say*
- Only your ladies white-wash your skin. Low self esteem
- You are all frustrated and angry coz if you not, you would not have quoted me when i did not quote you.

May i proceed?
Indian balls your breath stink with garlic. *throws spits*

9 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Creamish(f): 6:05pm On Feb 26, 2016
jasent:
I don't know why lalasticlacla or seun allowed her to post such derogatory tins about Nigeria here.

Maybe they felt he needs to learn the hard way. Let's see if he will be brave enuff to repeat this trash again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Ecoterrorism(f): 6:05pm On Feb 26, 2016
Strahovski1:

She is jobless. Its 9.15PM here so i have all the time in the world before i go to bed. Its only 4.00pm in NG and she has all the time in the world to insult me. So let her continue. Its almost my bed time so why not pass the time on NL?
Go to India forum anu Gambia

12 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by anonym0us: 6:06pm On Feb 26, 2016
ipledge10:
Only God know where you come from...I was taking you serious,thinking that you are sane but I have change of mins now....I think you are one of the low life black that falls for anything lighter than brown
that buffoon is a low life he thinks that poor garlic eating white rabbit will suck his diick

10 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Creamish(f): 6:07pm On Feb 26, 2016
Dapsey97:

Do what you think is right. I started quoting you not to start an argument but for clarification of points but you seem to be swimming in the pool of 'I know all'. It's cool anyways,just be good. Take care!

Take care too Voltron. Enjoy ur weekend. wink

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 26, 2016
strahovski1, youre a fucking racist. the first indian ive seen who is a racist. Bleep urself, prick! get outta NL. u arent wanted here. son-of-a-bitch.

11 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by 4C2215131: 6:07pm On Feb 26, 2016
coolsix:
Baba leave dat tin..

He should ignore. If he started it you won't tell her to ignore. Nonsense

It's easy for you to say. I admire him for one thing. He does not take sh*t from anyone. And I love that. You cannot support what is not right. If everyone had faced the initial person it would have been resolved he will edit his comment and she edit hers. That's how disputes are resolved in matured environments.

Not siding with her and talking as if he is at fault but you just wan pity am. That's not right. He has to put the silly girl in her place.

So man you sound enlightened please don't be like Ben Bruce who looks like Obama but think like awolowo (if you know what I mean)

Said my piece and my heart's content.
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by mukhtara446(m): 6:07pm On Feb 26, 2016
Strahovski1:

She had to quote me when I don't quote her? Seriously you too?
seriously are for real to mention what u just mention to say Nigeria is this and that as Indian wake up man be real whats their in India to brag about jobless u said compare to india cheesy
Strahovski1:

She had to quote me when I don't quote her? Seriously you too?
seriously are for real to mention what u just mention to say Nigeria is this and that as Indian wake up man be real whats their in India to brag about jobless u said compare to india

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by missKiffy(f): 6:08pm On Feb 26, 2016
Strahovski1:

What's there to know?

- You are jobless
- You are corrupt
- You are hypocrites
- $1 = N400
- Your people come to our place for medical treatment because your doctors are poor standard.
- 80% of manufacturing industries in SW are owned by us Asians: Indians and Koreans. Also Chinese. We are employing you in your country.
- Your people go to our temples in Lagos for spiritual help with all your churches.
- Your country sell Kerosene to us and we buy it at 25 Rupee and you who sold it to us buy from yourself at 140 naira. What a joke

Should I continue?

NB: Call me racist, next time, don't quote me mentioning my country as long as I do not mention your country.
What's this one saying

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by oluwasegun007(m): 6:08pm On Feb 26, 2016
15k for stomach ache....u comot pregnancy ni?

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Ecoterrorism(f): 6:08pm On Feb 26, 2016
Creamish:

For starters, $1 was N330 as at this morning. Get ur facts right. Cant be bothered to help u update ur knowledge on ur country. Datz ur headache. If u...at this stage in ur life...think the Indians own all the companies in Lagos, then ur case is beyond me.

He said Ladies dress like trash.. I don't have to be the OP to address that ignorant statement. He should go to indialand.com and spew his ignorance there.
kindly step aside lemme handle him here. I will give himthe punkiveer treatment. He will regret saying trash on a nNigeria forum

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by omonnakoda: 6:09pm On Feb 26, 2016
Strahovski1:

What's there to know?

- You are jobless
- You are corrupt
- You are hypocrites
- $1 = N400

Should I continue?

Oh I know plenty about Indians I can go on all day.
2nd most populous country in the World
Has the LARGEST number of people living in poverty IN THE WORLD
Absolutely no regard for human dignity

Medieval Caste system that segregates human beings into caste based on Birth profession and Colour
Your men have no respect for women.
Can't chat them up so what do you do?
You rape them
You started the practice of mutilation for begging
You started the practice of selling kidneys
You started the practice of keeping women in pens to produce babies for foreigners
You worship money above everything.
Have a look at the Google search for India+ Human Development Index
or India and GDP per capita.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_%28nominal%29_per_capita
Nigeria cannot say it is where it should be but never will we take lessons from you.

Rather than talk generic look at the FACTS

again Google Smartphone ownership or Internet penetration DO NOT TAKE MY WORD for it?

By the way tell us if you dare WHAT IS YOUR CASTE

Let me tell you about indian doctors in the UK
They have the highest rate of malpractice and misconduct and fitness to practice charges and adverse findings .Same in the US. Why? YOU ARE INTRINSICALLY DISHONEST. READ THIS LINK
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2254824/Three-quarters-doctors-struck-Britain-trained-abroad.html
No our doctors are not poor standard. We have not got enough and we suffer brain drain just like India. Have you got enough?

Many of your doctors work alongside ours in the UK and USA failing PG exams repeatedly and cannot speak English.

Deep in your psyche you like to feel you are better than black but

WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE

1, 2 billion lowlifes with a GDP of 1.8 trillion. You are years behind us and the truth is you are never going to catch up on the real things that matter because of the prejudices that are so pervasive in your society.You now have a PM that captures all the worst in you. No doubt you have bright sparks no one will deny that but you are world's most miserable place

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by smithe113(m): 6:10pm On Feb 26, 2016
pls are u the author of english made easy

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Creamish(f): 6:10pm On Feb 26, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
kindly step aside lemme handle him here. I will give himthe punkiveer treatment. He will regret saying trash on a nNigeria forum

Ride on sis! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Dapsey97(m): 6:10pm On Feb 26, 2016
Creamish:

Take care too Voltron. Enjoy ur weekend. wink
Lol.... Defender of the universe? I followed you, kindly reciprocate
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by silkytouch(m): 6:11pm On Feb 26, 2016
4C2215131:

He may be right with his observations about Nigeria but it is in bad taste to rub it in in a Nigerian forum. It can qualify as hate and racist statements. Never minding if he was provoked or not and in opinion he wasn't. She merely told him to 'mind his national business'.

It's like a white man calling an African-American nigga in Harlem while pointing out all the deficiencies of the average African-american. Of course he's going to get a beat down.

God bless you very much for this lovely comment, I am so angry that Nigerians are here throwing their own in the dirt and attacking Creamish just to appear decent and mature.

How would an Indian come to a Nigerian forum and be talking about Nigeria and Nigerians in that manner, and some fucktards even have the guts to accept that he is right, where have you guys left your pride and dignity?

No matter how bad our country is, its still our own, we dont need a damn Bengalese to come rub it on our faces.

Lalasticlala and Co. What are you guys waiting for?

I am so upset that I am trying hard not to use some very very diatasteful words.

16 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Ecoterrorism(f): 6:12pm On Feb 26, 2016
Creamish:

Bros...pls.... take style sweeeeerrrrrvvvveeeee with ur righteous trash talk. What nationality is the OP? If u want some bromance with him, send him a PM and stop quoting me.

If i feel the need to address trash, I will... sue me.
I think you are more than equipped for him with your post so far. Fire him more I will do the back up
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Greene66: 6:12pm On Feb 26, 2016
Ecoterrorism:

Shut up! What do you know? Was it not you that was chasing after one dude with a fiancee? Ashawo home breaker

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by anonym0us: 6:12pm On Feb 26, 2016
Strahovski1:

Useless Wh0re when was the last time you fvcked? This morning right?

Stup!d
you are a product of rape...all you smelling dead white rabbit know is grabbing a buttless Indian lady and rape...u gat no father fool..

10 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by joseph1832(m): 6:12pm On Feb 26, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
Oh you mean the kind of treatment you give when you spread your bad belle?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! / Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease / Family Of 7 Die After Eating Suya In Abia Community (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.