Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,498 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos (55373 Views)

PHOTOS: Gov. Wike Visits Sultan Of Sokoto / Wike Visits Agip Oil Company / Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos by kastrokay: 5:51pm On Feb 26, 2016
Why did the military invade ogoni. Criminality thrive well there I support the military, I have live in gwara khana lga too many guns at the hands of people

1 Like

Re: Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos by 3pside: 5:51pm On Feb 26, 2016
searchiing4love:
undecided EVEN THO I DON'T SUPPORT THE SENSELESS KILLINGS OF INNOCENT PEOPLE, THE PEOPLE OF THE SS/SE NEEDS TO UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS A DIFFERENT REGIME FROM GEJ'S WEAK ONE. BUHARI AND BURATAI ARE MILITARY BLOODS AND WON'T BE INTIMIDATED BY CHEAP BLACKMAILS. NO MILITANT OR IPOD GROUPS WILL BE TOLERATED TO DISTRACT THE GOVERMENT. IF THE ARMY CAN WIPE OUT A SHIITE MUSLIM COMMUNITY IN THE
NORTH, WHO ARE THE MISCREANTS FROM THE SOUTH TO DARE BUHARI? I HOPE THOSE SUPPORTING TOMPOLO IN GBARAMATU KINGDOM CAN SEE A SAMPLE OF WHAT AWAITS THEM undecided
Pray 4 knowledge

2 Likes

Re: Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos by Emekamex(m): 5:52pm On Feb 26, 2016
searchiing4love:
undecided EVEN THO I DON'T SUPPORT THE SENSELESS KILLINGS OF INNOCENT PEOPLE, THE PEOPLE OF THE SS/SE NEEDS TO UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS A DIFFERENT REGIME FROM GEJ'S WEAK ONE. BUHARI AND BURATAI ARE MILITARY BLOODS AND WON'T BE INTIMIDATED BY CHEAP BLACKMAILS. NO MILITANT OR IPOD GROUPS WILL BE TOLERATED TO DISTRACT THE GOVERMENT. IF THE ARMY CAN WIPE OUT A SHIITE MUSLIM COMMUNITY IN THE NORTH, WHO ARE THE MISCREANTS FROM THE SOUTH TO DARE BUHARI? I HOPE THOSE SUPPORTING TOMPOLO IN GBARAMATU KINGDOM CAN SEE A SAMPLE OF WHAT AWAITS THEM undecided

3 Likes

Re: Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos by DeltaOil: 5:52pm On Feb 26, 2016
THEY KILL US AND TAKE OUR OIL IN RETURN

CAN EVERY BODY SEE THE PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA?
AND THEY EXPECT US TO REMAIN IN THIS MIS-MARRIAGE.

SEE THE RUBBISH ONE OF THEM WROTE, URGING VIOLENCE.
THIS SAME PERSON SAY'S OUR ANCESTORS OIL BELONGS TO THE WHOLE NIGERIA

searchiing4love:
undecided WE ALL OWN THE OIL AS LONG AS WE REMAIN ONE NIGERIA. WE PEOPLE OF THE SOUTHWEST HAVE ONCE FED THE WHOLE COUNTRY WITH OUR COCOA PLANTATIONS AND WE NEVER FORMED ARMED MILITANTS. I URGE THE GOVERNMENT TO BOMBARD THE CREEKS AND ELIMINATE THOSE MISCREANTS CALLED MILITANTS AND CANCEL THE USELESS AMNESTY.

THE SAME PEOPLE WHO SAY OUR OIL BELONGS TO THEM.
SAY THAT LAGOS BELONGS TO YORUBA'S
[b]

uselessgoat:
[size=14pt][b] It(Lagos) belong to we yorubas only.
[/size]

NOW SEE THE RUBBISH AGAIN HE HAS WRITTEN TODAY
[b]

searchiing4love:
[b] THE PEOPLE OF THE SS/SE NEEDS TO UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS A DIFFERENT REGIME FROM GEJ'S WEAK ONE. BUHARI AND BURATAI ARE MILITARY BLOODS AND WON'T BE INTIMIDATED BY CHEAP BLACKMAILS. NO MILITANT OR IPOD GROUPS WILL BE TOLERATED TO DISTRACT THE GOVERMENT. IF THE ARMY CAN WIPE OUT A SHIITE MUSLIM COMMUNITY IN THE NORTH, WHO ARE THE MISCREANTS FROM THE SOUTH TO DARE BUHARI? I HOPE THOSE SUPPORTING TOMPOLO IN GBARAMATU KINGDOM CAN SEE A SAMPLE OF WHAT AWAITS THEM undecided

WHY THE NIGER DELTA AND THE SOUTH-EAST NO GO VEX.

3 Likes

Re: Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos by PMONEY6: 5:53pm On Feb 26, 2016
some of you will start saying what you dont know. so the Nigerian army went into the village, start shooting asight, killing whoever they feel like? or even burning down houses as well. solo is wike main boy. hes a terrorist. this is a script by wike and his militants gang.
Re: Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos by DrChukzy(m): 5:54pm On Feb 26, 2016
searchiing4love:
undecided EVEN THO I DON'T SUPPORT THE SENSELESS KILLINGS OF INNOCENT PEOPLE, THE PEOPLE OF THE SS/SE NEEDS TO UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS A DIFFERENT REGIME FROM GEJ'S WEAK ONE. BUHARI AND BURATAI ARE MILITARY BLOODS AND WON'T BE INTIMIDATED BY CHEAP BLACKMAILS. NO MILITANT OR IPOD GROUPS WILL BE TOLERATED TO DISTRACT THE GOVERMENT. IF THE ARMY CAN WIPE OUT A SHIITE MUSLIM COMMUNITY IN THE NORTH, WHO ARE THE MISCREANTS FROM THE SOUTH TO DARE BUHARI? I HOPE THOSE SUPPORTING TOMPOLO IN GBARAMATU KINGDOM CAN SEE A SAMPLE OF WHAT AWAITS THEM undecided
Warris this one saying? Who is Buhari and Buratai?

2 Likes

Re: Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos by TheAdvocate(m): 5:56pm On Feb 26, 2016
searchiing4love:

Yu spoke like a broken record. How can yu ever in ur life justify this killings?
Yu are saying all these because ur relatives and parents are far away from the crisis.

2 Likes

Re: Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos by FuckTheMod: 6:00pm On Feb 26, 2016
searchiing4love:
Ma nigga cool

1 Like

Re: Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos by Malawian(m): 6:03pm On Feb 26, 2016
south south are venting against fulani, yoruba people carry mouth put..

4 Likes

Re: Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos by Guyman02: 6:06pm On Feb 26, 2016
searchiing4love:

SO THIS GOVT IS A KILLER GOVT BECAUSE THEY HAD MILITARY BACKGROUND? IF YOUR RELATIONS WERE AFFECTED YOU WONT SPEW THIS NONSENSE. WE ARE TALKING ABOUT LIVES HERE; THE MILITARY WAS CREATED TO PROTECT AND SERVE THE PEOPLE AND NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND. THANKS

Meanwhile, Have you heard any comment about the massacre of TIVs in Agatu LGA of Benue State by your so called military background leaders?

2 Likes

Re: Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos by gabriplane(m): 6:07pm On Feb 26, 2016
[quote author=searchiing4love post=43272605][i][b] undecided EVEN THO I DON'T SUPPORT THE SENSELESS KILLINGS OF INNOCENT PEOPLE, THE PEOPLE OF THE SS/SE NEEDS TO UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS A DIFFERENT REGIME FROM GEJ'S WEAK ONE. BUHARI AND BURATAI ARE MILITARY BLOODS AND WON'T BE INTIMIDATED BY CHEAP BLACKMAILS. NO MILITANT OR IPOD GROUPS WILL BE TOLERATED TO DISTRACT THE GOVERMENT. IF THE ARMY CAN WIPE OUT A SHIITE MUSLIM COMMUNITY IN THE NORTH, WHO ARE THE MISCREANTS FROM THE SOUTH TO DARE BUHARI? I HOPE THOSE SUPPORTING TOMPOLO IN GBARAMATU KINGDOM CAN SEE A SAMPLE OF WHAT AWAITS THEM : brother im not from the SE/SS but i think killing of innocent people is wrong and has no justification whatsoever for it....

1 Like

Re: Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos by seyitony1(m): 6:07pm On Feb 26, 2016
That state is under siege and beyond the control of the leaders. What do you expect in a state where cultism and needless bloodshed has taken over?
Re: Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos by 1914Yuri(m): 6:08pm On Feb 26, 2016
Am Sure U Have Criminals In Ur Place...And I Pray Such dont Happen 2 U So U Dont Feel Their Pains First-Hand...
dustmalik:
This is what happens when you harbor criminals as sons and husbands. The Era of government condoning nonsense is over.

1 Like

Re: Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos by Freedom4us: 6:11pm On Feb 26, 2016
EVERY NIGER DELTA PERSON MAKE UNA SEE WETIN DEY HAPPEN

EastanPower:

Let me warn you that the oil in Nigeria whether in Niger Delta and any attempt to claim our collective wealth will be properly addressed.

The Nigerian Army, Navy & Airforce is on standby to flatten any region that troubles Nigeria.

try and see.

searchiing4love:
undecided WE ALL OWN THE OIL AS LONG AS WE REMAIN ONE NIGERIA. WE PEOPLE OF THE SOUTHWEST HAVE ONCE FED THE WHOLE COUNTRY WITH OUR COCOA PLANTATIONS AND WE NEVER FORMED ARMED MILITANTS. I URGE THE GOVERNMENT TO BOMBARD THE CREEKS AND ELIMINATE THOSE MISCREANTS CALLED MILITANTS AND CANCEL THE USELESS AMNESTY.

uselessgoat:
[size=14pt] It(Lagos) belong to we yorubas only.[/size]

DEM DEY SIPHON OUR OIL TO BUILD NIJA,
MEANWHILE DEM DEY DESTROY OUR LAND

2 Likes

Re: Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 26, 2016
wike, wike, wike, wike,

remember tomorrow
Re: Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 26, 2016
DeltaOil:
THEY KILL US AND TAKE OUR OIL IN RETURN

CAN EVERY BODY SEE THE PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA?
AND THEY EXPECT US TO REMAIN IN THIS MIS-MARRIAGE.

SEE THE RUBBISH ONE OF THEM WROTE, URGING VIOLENCE.
THIS SAME PERSON SAY'S OUR ANCESTORS OIL BELONGS TO THE WHOLE NIGERIA

[b]

[b]
NOW SEE THE RUBBISH AGAIN HE HAS WRITTEN TODAY
[b]

[b]
WHY THE NIGER DELTA AND THE SOUTH-EAST NO GO VEX.

who are all this jobless boys with placards
Re: Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos by buskie13(m): 6:19pm On Feb 26, 2016
omotoniwa:
That is what usually happens when u have creminal as children
just because it's not ur community and also not affected.. ur mindset stinks

2 Likes

Re: Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos by chuose: 6:21pm On Feb 26, 2016
[size=14pt]Let it be known that we in the Niger Delta will not take this lying down.

Let it also be known that we Stand fully with the South-East.

The Dullard is killing people in the South-East & South-South.

We provide the oil, they repay us with bullets.
[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 26, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
RIP Mazi Johnny English
I swear you are high, as in Royal highness grin
Re: Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos by Asiri1991: 6:33pm On Feb 26, 2016
I pray that this ends here. If it gets Hague, some persons will be punished for crime against humanity.
Re: Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos by Iffygod(m): 6:35pm On Feb 26, 2016
Wike should as a matter of urgency sue d army to court.
This is babaric arrant nonsence.
Re: Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos by mentorandfriend(m): 6:36pm On Feb 26, 2016
frenchpharaoh1:

Yet after three weeks, the military bloodied general and his commandant are yet to get hold of Tompolo.

And when they get him, sorry will be his surname, and you will still come here to wail more than the bereaved.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos by Yseone(m): 6:37pm On Feb 26, 2016
searchiing4love:

For putting up this piece of trash, you shall continue to search for love, & you shall find it NOT!!! HOPELESS entity

1 Like

Re: Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos by Eluwilussit(m): 6:41pm On Feb 26, 2016
searchiing4love:

Where's the rule of law in this rubbish you typed? Why didn't the Egyptian military fire at the protesters, even when they turned violent? You are goading PMB and Buratai, go on. When karma strikes, you won't be there to partake of it. No matter what happened, the army should never shoot at unarmed civilians. Have you ever heard of "reasonable force" before?

1 Like

Re: Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos by DifferentBoy1(m): 6:43pm On Feb 26, 2016
Bui aa tona meh Bari ledum.
Re: Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos by mercenary: 6:43pm On Feb 26, 2016
May the same fate befall whoever sees nothing wrong with these senseless killing of innocent live in Ogoni land

How can soldiers invade a community in this 21st century and kill innocent people going about their lawful businesses and some people can't see nothing wrong with that?
Re: Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 26, 2016
reflx:
when the guns are for you you rejoice...when they are turned on you you wail!!!
this is just terrible...rivers know violence, politics and entitlement....they hear gun shots and rush to the area bare chested to see what is happening..me i take cover sharply.
you know our army and police are not well trained to separate threats from civilians...
so if you are near a threat better run....
seen a police operation in rivers and okada men were boldly driving in the that direction whereas we were advised to turn back...
sorry for the destruction of properties and loss of lives

question though: where did the army find all those weapons displayed?
Absolutely! any one who confronts you with a gun is the man, even if it is a child coming towards you or shooting towards you RUN! but hey! nigerians don't they believe what their so called pastors tell them that its not their portion, nigerians are the only people who will stand in the middle of the motorway in front of an oncoming truck believing that God will save them. as if God do not have more important things to attend to
Re: Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos by Mcleo007(m): 6:46pm On Feb 26, 2016
Must everything be politicised? All I see from his address is politics related.

1 Like

Re: Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos by biafranbaby(m): 6:47pm On Feb 26, 2016
Thank you Satan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today / Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark / Distasteful Photos Of Imo Deputy Governor’s Lodge Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.