Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos (55382 Views)

PHOTOS: Gov. Wike Visits Sultan Of Sokoto / Wike Visits Agip Oil Company / Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos by Liberty90: 6:49pm On Feb 26, 2016
searchiing4love:
undecided EVEN THO I DON'T SUPPORT THE SENSELESS KILLINGS OF INNOCENT PEOPLE, THE PEOPLE OF THE SS/SE NEEDS TO UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS A DIFFERENT REGIME FROM GEJ'S WEAK ONE. BUHARI AND BURATAI ARE MILITARY BLOODS AND WON'T BE INTIMIDATED BY CHEAP BLACKMAILS. NO MILITANT OR IPOD GROUPS WILL BE TOLERATED TO DISTRACT THE GOVERMENT. IF THE ARMY CAN WIPE OUT A SHIITE MUSLIM COMMUNITY IN THE NORTH, WHO ARE THE MISCREANTS FROM THE SOUTH TO DARE BUHARI? I HOPE THOSE SUPPORTING TOMPOLO IN GBARAMATU KINGDOM CAN SEE A SAMPLE OF WHAT AWAITS THEM undecided

SS people...this comment was made by a yoruba.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 26, 2016
Eluwilussit:

Where's the rule of law in this rubbish you typed? Why didn't the Egyptian military fire at the protesters, even when they turned violent? You are goading PMB and Buratai, go on. When karma strikes, you won't be there to partake of it. No matter what happened, the army should never shoot at unarmed civilians. Have you ever heard of "reasonable force" before?
Absolutely! only nigerian armies are not real armies they are just dumb, zombie, illiterate, ignorant innocent civilian hating Cowards. they have no idea that army means orderly and respect they should be seen as role models for respect good mannered and gentility.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos by starpon1: 6:51pm On Feb 26, 2016
dustmalik:
This is what happens when you harbor criminals as sons and husbands. The Era of government condoning nonsense is over.
wil u stop spewing nonsese? Tel me is the dullard buhari not a criminal? Has he provide his certificate? Has he account for d lost money in ptf? buhari is just a blood sucking demon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos by Mbediogu(m): 7:03pm On Feb 26, 2016
[quote author=searchiing4love post=43272605] undecided EVEN THO I DON'T SUPPORT THE SENSELESS KILLINGS OF INNOCENT PEOPLE, THE PEOPLE OF THE SS/SE NEEDS TO UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS A DIFFERENT REGIME FROM GEJ'S WEAK ONE. BUHARI AND BURATAI ARE MILITARY BLOODS AND WON'T BE INTIMIDATED BY CHEAP BLACKMAILS. NO MILITANT OR IPOD GROUPS WILL BE TOLERATED TO DISTRACT THE GOVERMENT. IF THE ARMY CAN WIPE OUT A SHIITE MUSLIM COMMUNITY IN THE NORTH, WHO ARE THE MISCREANTS FROM THE SOUTH TO DARE BUHARI? I HOPE THOSE SUPPORTING TOMPOLO IN GBARAMATU KINGDOM CAN SEE A SAMPLE OF WHAT AWAITS THEM undecided[/quote

Are u justifying this level of destruction if indeed it actually happened? Military blood has no place in democracy. Pres. Buhari did not win elections in his capacity as 'military blood'.
Burutai should not have mobilized to that extent without Senate approval especially as he was under no threat as the case in Zaria which you highlightnced to warn the people of SS and SE.
We need peace in Nigeria haven seen oceans of blood flow since 1965. RIP to the dead and God s protection to the living.

1 Like

Re: Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos by chuose: 7:04pm On Feb 26, 2016
Liberty90:
SS people...this comment was made by a yoruba.

Of course searchiing4love na Yoruba
See ein other terrible comments where he encourages violence

searchiing4love:
undecided WE ALL OWN THE OIL AS LONG AS WE REMAIN ONE NIGERIA. WE PEOPLE OF THE SOUTHWEST HAVE ONCE FED THE WHOLE COUNTRY WITH OUR COCOA PLANTATIONS AND WE NEVER FORMED ARMED MILITANTS. I URGE THE GOVERNMENT TO BOMBARD THE CREEKS AND ELIMINATE THOSE MISCREANTS CALLED MILITANTS AND CANCEL THE USELESS AMNESTY.
Re: Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos by sirklin(m): 7:07pm On Feb 26, 2016
searchiing4love:
undecided EVEN THO I DON'T SUPPORT THE SENSELESS KILLINGS OF INNOCENT PEOPLE, THE PEOPLE OF THE SS/SE NEEDS TO UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS A DIFFERENT REGIME FROM GEJ'S WEAK ONE. BUHARI AND BURATAI ARE MILITARY BLOODS AND WON'T BE INTIMIDATED BY CHEAP BLACKMAILS. NO MILITANT OR IPOD GROUPS WILL BE TOLERATED TO DISTRACT THE GOVERMENT. IF THE ARMY CAN WIPE OUT A SHIITE MUSLIM COMMUNITY IN THE NORTH, WHO ARE THE MISCREANTS FROM THE SOUTH TO DARE BUHARI? I HOPE THOSE SUPPORTING TOMPOLO IN GBARAMATU KINGDOM CAN SEE A SAMPLE OF WHAT AWAITS THEM undecided

Soon you it will be your turn
Re: Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos by umar4info(m): 7:09pm On Feb 26, 2016
ernesty20:
This is what happens when u elect a former terrorist as a president
Grow up please !!! You are no longer a small kid
Re: Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos by cutekhalifa(m): 7:13pm On Feb 26, 2016
bubu is disgusting coward....
Re: Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos by mcgaius: 7:36pm On Feb 26, 2016
olaolaking:
Did the soldiers use anything more than guns? I can't see bullet marks on those vehicles yet they are badly damaged. Those buildings were also crumbled. The story and the pictures do not completely synchronise.

The guy with bullet wounds is a warrior. With Ak47 bullet one at the waist and the other at the tummy, yet he can stand to take selfie after 3 days. it is either the army used a dane gun or something like may be miracle happens.

If your suggestion is true it implies that chibok girls story is a hoax.
Re: Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos by wanimo: 7:47pm On Feb 26, 2016
searchiing4love:
wait until these people pick up arms. Buhari is biting more than he can ever chew. Boko Haram will be child's play soon

2 Likes

Re: Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos by sammhi(m): 7:50pm On Feb 26, 2016
searchiing4love:

**** if indeed this is what you advise Buratai to do know that we will take you and him and whoever is responsible to ICC. nonsense. bragging about killing people whom are defenceless....all your likes deserve nothing but death ....and such shall visit you ijna way you didint expect.. ****
Re: Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos by Drksly(m): 7:50pm On Feb 26, 2016
Exactly November 10th 1994, the military government under Gen Sani Abacha matryed ken saro wiwa and 9 other ogonis sons after 2years of killing the ogoni youths and raping dre women. Exactly 22years later, febuary 2016, under Gen Mohammadu Buhari the military invaded Ogoni land again killing and maiming innocent civilians.
The president has not said anything yet about these senseless killings.
He has decided to keep quiet as he did when innocent Muslims Shia members were murdered.
There is already blood on Ogoni soil before now
The govt re still spilling more Ogoni blood.
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crouch of anyone dat spills d blood of an innocent Ogoni person, and may dre hands be short to scratch it
Re: Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 26, 2016
DeltaOil:
THEY KILL US AND TAKE OUR OIL IN RETURN

CAN EVERY BODY SEE THE PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA?
AND THEY EXPECT US TO REMAIN IN THIS MIS-MARRIAGE.

SEE THE RUBBISH ONE OF THEM WROTE, URGING VIOLENCE.
THIS SAME PERSON SAY'S OUR ANCESTORS OIL BELONGS TO THE WHOLE NIGERIA

THE SAME PEOPLE WHO SAY OUR OIL BELONGS TO THEM.
SAY THAT LAGOS BELONGS TO YORUBA'S
[b]

[b]
NOW SEE THE RUBBISH AGAIN HE HAS WRITTEN TODAY
[b]

[b]
WHY THE NIGER DELTA AND THE SOUTH-EAST NO GO VEX.

WE OWN THE OIL AND NOT THE SS OR SE. WE WILL RESIST ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY REGION TO BREAK AWAY TILL THERE IS NO MORE OIL. THEN EVERY TRIBE CAN LEAVE LAGOS FOR US

1 Like

Re: Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos by ollyruffy: 7:52pm On Feb 26, 2016
There is no more kid gloves to handle criminals. The military must nip all form of insurgence in the bud.

Buhari, corruption and indiscipline must be wiped out of this country. Nigerians are behind you.

If you are innocent and you hide criminals as sons, brothers and husbands,then be prepared to part of the pudding when ready.
Re: Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos by sinistermind(m): 8:00pm On Feb 26, 2016
searchiing4love:

I marvel that your level of reasoning... There is no moral grounds for any civilian Government to raise arms on its people in such brutal manner. This is more like going to war is with your fellow countrymen. I remember how Buhari himself and some northern elites attacked Jonathan for declaring war against boko haram, when he tagged them as terrorist organisation and when he declared a state of emergency in 3 northern states. Please be objective, these people have not even done any carnage compared to what Boko Haram did, and yet the innocents have been killed.

1 Like

Re: Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos by sinistermind(m): 8:06pm On Feb 26, 2016
Where are the Femi Falanas, the Festus Keyamos and their likes that clamor for human rights. The Military is gradually becoming another arm of boko haram in the SE/SS. This is not war where we talk about collateral damage, this is just senseless attack on civilians. We are Nigerians, we must speak up now before we, our families or even our friends become the next victim.

1 Like

Re: Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos by DonCortino: 8:14pm On Feb 26, 2016
searchiing4love:
Thank God u agreed that buhari is responsible for this mayhem.
God dey!

1 Like

Re: Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos by DonCortino: 8:18pm On Feb 26, 2016
Drksly:
Exactly November 10th 1994, the military government under Gen Sani Abacha matryed ken saro wiwa and 9 other ogonis sons after 2years of killing the ogoni youths and raping dre women. Exactly 22years later, febuary 2016, under Gen Mohammadu Buhari the military invaded Ogoni land again killing and maiming innocent civilians.
The president has not said anything yet about these senseless killings.
He has decided to keep quiet as he did when innocent Muslims Shia members were murdered.
There is already blood on Ogoni soil before now
The govt re still spilling more Ogoni blood.
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crouch of anyone dat spills d blood of an innocent Ogoni person, and may dre hands be short to scratch it
Only if ken saro wiwa didnt betray ojukwu.
Re: Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos by Reference(m): 8:19pm On Feb 26, 2016
Instead of de-escalating conflicts they are busy lighting little fires all over the place further polarizing Nigerians and weakening the state. I'm just so sorry for this country.
Re: Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos by DonCortino: 8:23pm On Feb 26, 2016
Legitbaba:

May God forgive u.... U saw wike when he was causing havoc abi... lies... Continue lying... This happened in ogoni and not PH... help me xplain how innocent civilians became architect to there problem??
Dont bother yourself his name is kunle.
Re: Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos by DonCortino: 8:27pm On Feb 26, 2016
kunle75:

God bless you for this .............. i dont know what they want to gain with lies...........i was in PH early this month and i can confirm that most of this guys are the architect of their own misfortune..............and for Wike he deal with it as pay back time........he wrecked alot of havoc in Rivers state in the past...........all this are also part of the harvest for him.
Mr kunle ph is not ogoni. And how did u arrive to d conclusion that whatever u saw in ph caused what happened in ogoni?
Re: Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos by CeceNene(f): 8:45pm On Feb 26, 2016
Nigerd:

God go give u love.. just limit ur comments to ur love search.. dnt intrude into the Niger-delta region

Mehn dat guy is so nuts undecided
Re: Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 26, 2016
phemmyutd:

You always shout ICC, when will you for once approach the Court?

You expect the Army to dey look them as dem attack the Army? the earlier you respect yourself and abide to the law
which of the courts? is it d ones whose decisions or rulings are inconsequential? I am not a pdp man but I hate it when decisions of courts; whether ruling or judgments are disobeyed
Re: Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos by sexybrooke: 9:56pm On Feb 26, 2016
themall:
who are all this jobless boys with placards
of course yorubas no doubt
Re: Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos by Bigcake: 9:59pm On Feb 26, 2016
olaolaking:
Did the soldiers use anything more than guns? I can't see bullet marks on those vehicles yet they are badly damaged. Those buildings were also crumbled. The story and the pictures do not completely synchronise.

The guy with bullet wounds is a warrior. With Ak47 bullet one at the waist and the other at the tummy, yet he can stand to take selfie after 3 days. it is either the army used a dane gun or something like may be miracle happens.
is these all you can say? God will punish you and your biological children severely.
Re: Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos by Ninilowo(m): 10:05pm On Feb 26, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
RIP Mazi Johnny English
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ambode Unveils Eko Atlantic Pearl Tower (Photos) / Meet Major General Rogers Ibe Nicholas: Leading The Nigerian Army Against Shekau / President Buhari Speaks on Biafra: ''What Do Igbos Want?''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.