Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,825 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos (55381 Views)

PHOTOS: Gov. Wike Visits Sultan Of Sokoto / Wike Visits Agip Oil Company / Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos by chernest2002: 1:36pm On Feb 27, 2016
A government that destroys his own people is a shame
Re: Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos by olaolaking: 1:44pm On Feb 27, 2016
Bigcake:
is these all you can say? God will punish you and your biological children severely.
Why do I have to reply you?
Re: Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos by olaolaking: 1:46pm On Feb 27, 2016
franksam2009:
you are very stvpid, I hope this happens to you or your family members so we ll see if you ll still make this trash comment.
Can you say this in my very face?
Re: Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos by kunle75(m): 12:53pm On Mar 10, 2016
DonCortino:

Mr kunle ph is not ogoni. And how did u arrive to d conclusion that whatever u saw in ph caused what happened in ogoni?

yes you are right but the are all neighbors and related somehow due to proximity of the Bayesian and them.........and most of the population in PH also comprises of the ogonis too
Re: Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos by kunle75(m): 12:54pm On Mar 10, 2016
Legitbaba:

May God forgive u.... U saw wike when he was causing havoc abi... lies... Continue lying... This happened in ogoni and not PH... help me xplain how innocent civilians became architect to there problem??

Ameeennn to your prayers but say the truth and be set free nothing to loose for saying it
Re: Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos by BushidoBlue(m): 1:09pm On Mar 10, 2016
searchiing4love:
undecided EVEN THO I DON'T SUPPORT THE SENSELESS KILLINGS OF INNOCENT PEOPLE, THE PEOPLE OF THE SS/SE NEEDS TO UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS A DIFFERENT REGIME FROM GEJ'S WEAK ONE. BUHARI AND BURATAI ARE MILITARY BLOODS AND WON'T BE INTIMIDATED BY CHEAP BLACKMAILS. NO MILITANT OR IPOD GROUPS WILL BE TOLERATED TO DISTRACT THE GOVERMENT. IF THE ARMY CAN WIPE OUT A SHIITE MUSLIM COMMUNITY IN THE NORTH, WHO ARE THE MISCREANTS FROM THE SOUTH TO DARE BUHARI? I HOPE THOSE SUPPORTING TOMPOLO IN GBARAMATU KINGDOM CAN SEE A SAMPLE OF WHAT AWAITS THEM undecided
[size=18pt]
Interestingly, the trend has been an occurrence of violence in the east, which is hailed in the west as good governance only to occur later in the west, since Buhari came into power.

When it happens to you or your kinsmen, I will remind you of being a miscreant and the need to see a sample of what the Army can do to them[/size].
Re: Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos by BushidoBlue(m): 1:12pm On Mar 10, 2016
kunle75:

yes you are right but the are all neighbors and related somehow due to proximity of the Bayesian and them.........and most of the population in PH also comprises of the ogonis too

Do you know the Rivers state?

Illiterate couch lion.
Re: Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos by kunle75(m): 10:31am On Mar 12, 2016
BushidoBlue:

Do you know the Rivers state?

Illiterate couch lion.

Most you spit rubbish with that your unguided mouth in the name abusing here?Omo ale jatijati,olodo oloju eja akotileta cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today / Ambode Unveils Eko Atlantic Pearl Tower (Photos) / Meet Major General Rogers Ibe Nicholas: Leading The Nigerian Army Against Shekau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.