Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos (55378 Views)

PHOTOS: Gov. Wike Visits Sultan Of Sokoto / Wike Visits Agip Oil Company / Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos by Spybradd: 10:36pm On Feb 26, 2016
olaolaking:
Did the soldiers use anything more than guns? I can't see bullet marks on those vehicles yet they are badly damaged. Those buildings were also crumbled. The story and the pictures do not completely synchronise.

The guy with bullet wounds is a warrior. With Ak47 bullet one at the waist and the other at the tummy, yet he can stand to take selfie after 3 days. it is either the army used a dane gun or something like may be miracle happens.

dont worry,u gonna experience it to believe it.

@op, beats my imagination who da dullardd is stripping himself bare to pray to when his evil hands are filled with blood..

1 Like

Re: Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos by Spybradd: 10:38pm On Feb 26, 2016
searchiing4love:
undecided EVEN THO I DON'T SUPPORT THE SENSELESS KILLINGS OF INNOCENT PEOPLE, THE PEOPLE OF THE SS/SE NEEDS TO UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS A DIFFERENT REGIME FROM GEJ'S WEAK ONE. BUHARI AND BURATAI ARE MILITARY BLOODS AND WON'T BE INTIMIDATED BY CHEAP BLACKMAILS. NO MILITANT OR IPOD GROUPS WILL BE TOLERATED TO DISTRACT THE GOVERMENT. IF THE ARMY CAN WIPE OUT A SHIITE MUSLIM COMMUNITY IN THE NORTH, WHO ARE THE MISCREANTS FROM THE SOUTH TO DARE BUHARI? I HOPE THOSE SUPPORTING TOMPOLO IN GBARAMATU KINGDOM CAN SEE A SAMPLE OF WHAT AWAITS THEM undecided

ok,now will u pls crawl back to ur hermit hole?

1 Like

Re: Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos by chukzyblingz(m): 10:38pm On Feb 26, 2016
searchiing4love:
undecided EVEN THO I DON'T SUPPORT THE SENSELESS KILLINGS OF INNOCENT PEOPLE, THE PEOPLE OF THE SS/SE NEEDS TO UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS A DIFFERENT REGIME FROM GEJ'S WEAK ONE. BUHARI AND BURATAI ARE MILITARY BLOODS AND WON'T BE INTIMIDATED BY CHEAP BLACKMAILS. NO MILITANT OR IPOD GROUPS WILL BE TOLERATED TO DISTRACT THE GOVERMENT. IF THE ARMY CAN WIPE OUT A SHIITE MUSLIM COMMUNITY IN THE NORTH, WHO ARE THE MISCREANTS FROM THE SOUTH TO DARE BUHARI? I HOPE THOSE SUPPORTING TOMPOLO IN GBARAMATU KINGDOM CAN SEE A SAMPLE OF WHAT AWAITS THEM undecided
What are you saying? North is more important than the South? Or Shiites are stronger than militants?

1 Like

Re: Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos by Ahmedhussain3463: 10:41pm On Feb 26, 2016
searchiing4love:
aphroism

1 Like

Re: Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos by nyabinghi(m): 11:06pm On Feb 26, 2016
You fools justified the killings of shiites in kaduna by poking fun at el zak zaky and muslims in all, same fated u met in ogoni, he who feels it knows. I can dig up ur posts about the shiite massacre.
Re: Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos by Hakeem3(m): 11:07pm On Feb 26, 2016
dukie25:

Buhari would most probably end up at the Hague for crimes against humanity.

Bro no level ..!
Re: Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos by ocelot2006(m): 11:37pm On Feb 26, 2016
Damn!! Did the military use artillery and mortar on the area shocked ? thats a whole lot of damage.
Re: Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos by ocelot2006(m): 11:44pm On Feb 26, 2016
searchiing4love:

Sure.....i guess lessons were never learnt from the last ND Insurgency. Quick one though: Obasanjo is equally military blood and a hardliner compared to Buhari or Buratai. Tell me, how did the ND Insurgency work out under his watch? You do know that it took the intervention of two "bloody civilians" (Yaradua and GEJ) to end the insurgency, right?

1 Like

Re: Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos by OpinionCounts(m): 12:00am On Feb 27, 2016
searchiing4love:

Pls, I could not make out any meaning from ur post, can u help me out?

1 Like

Re: Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos by Nten: 12:51am On Feb 27, 2016
searchiing4love:

young man I hope you are aware tompolo is just an individual, so if I support him does that justify the mass killings of innocent civilians that would follow suit?

1 Like

Re: Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos by Nten: 12:51am On Feb 27, 2016
rule of law and enforcement of law no be the same thing ooo
Re: Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos by franksam2009: 3:16am On Feb 27, 2016
olaolaking:
Did the soldiers use anything more than guns? I can't see bullet marks on those vehicles yet they are badly damaged. Those buildings were also crumbled. The story and the pictures do not completely synchronise.

The guy with bullet wounds is a warrior. With Ak47 bullet one at the waist and the other at the tummy, yet he can stand to take selfie after 3 days. it is either the army used a dane gun or something like may be miracle happens.
you are very stvpid, I hope this happens to you or your family members so we ll see if you ll still make this trash comment.
Re: Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos by iHustle(m): 4:42am On Feb 27, 2016
searchiing4love:

You are not worthy of your birth. Shameless slave.

1 Like

Re: Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos by ogbologbo1000(m): 6:36am On Feb 27, 2016
The military will invade states in the south in the slightest provocation. Destroy lives n properties and those responsible are somewhere chilling in Abuja. God is watching, there is Boko haram there waiting for them. They ar e ther busy killing innocent Niger Deltans
Re: Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos by dokiOloye(m): 6:40am On Feb 27, 2016
searchiing4love:
hw many of the rampaging Fulani herdsmen have Buhari and Buratai killed

1 Like

Re: Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos by Pidggin(f): 6:42am On Feb 27, 2016
searchiing4love:
[s][/s]undecided EVEN THO I DON'T SUPPORT THE SENSELESS KILLINGS OF INNOCENT PEOPLE, THE PEOPLE OF THE SS/SE NEEDS TO UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS A DIFFERENT REGIME FROM GEJ'S WEAK ONE. BUHARI AND BURATAI ARE MILITARY BLOODS AND WON'T BE INTIMIDATED BY CHEAP BLACKMAILS. NO MILITANT OR IPOD GROUPS WILL BE TOLERATED TO DISTRACT THE GOVERMENT. IF THE ARMY CAN WIPE OUT A SHIITE MUSLIM COMMUNITY IN THE NORTH, WHO ARE THE MISCREANTS FROM THE SOUTH TO DARE BUHARI? I HOPE THOSE SUPPORTING TOMPOLO IN GBARAMATU KINGDOM CAN SEE A SAMPLE OF WHAT AWAITS THEM undecided[s][/s]

What a heartless statement. Soon, the entire country may suffer for this senseless act by the army. Hope you will understand what these people are going through when you and yours will be victims
Re: Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos by haulagehandlers(m): 6:55am On Feb 27, 2016
dukie25:

Buhari would most probably end up at the Hague for crimes against humanity.
Bloody hypocrites how many of you said anything when it happened to the Shiite communities abegii if there are criminal element there they should be shot at sight...no time...
Re: Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos by ElCule: 7:29am On Feb 27, 2016
searchiing4love:
God forgive you. The hate you have for christians and the southerners will consume you. What do you mean "IF THE ARMY CAN WIPE OUT SHIITE MUSLIM COMMUNITY IN THE NORTH, WHO ARE THE MISCREANTS FROM THE SOUTH" by this, any sane human being can deduce what you are driving at. What has Buhari and Buratai done to the Fulani malitia who have been destroying farmlands and killing villagers in the night? You have the FG and the Army but God is the defender of thr defenceless.
Re: Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos by dragunov: 7:34am On Feb 27, 2016
frenchpharaoh1:

Yet after three weeks, the military bloodied general and his commandant are yet to get hold of Tompolo.
Do you by any chance know what strategy means? Do you know that the "bloodied general " understands strategy much more than you?
Re: Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos by mindurword(m): 7:40am On Feb 27, 2016
nakamora:
Wike used these criminal to get to power in the days of Jonathan while the military watched the people killed.Wike told them to fight the military in his campaigne .But today we can see the consequences of his instigation. The criminals in that community are his boys.
Goat this area is an APC strong hold dankuku village.
Re: Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos by dragunov: 7:46am On Feb 27, 2016
Nten:
rule of law and enforcement of law no be the same thing ooo
Don't mind them. They think democracy and impunity are the same thing.
Re: Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos by ndcide(m): 7:52am On Feb 27, 2016
I'm from the SS but sometimes i don't pity them. because majority are playing the ostrich. at least since this new government came in.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos by dragunov: 8:00am On Feb 27, 2016
DeltaOil:
THEY KILL US AND TAKE OUR OIL IN RETURN

CAN EVERY BODY SEE THE PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA?
AND THEY EXPECT US TO REMAIN IN THIS MIS-MARRIAGE.

SEE THE RUBBISH ONE OF THEM WROTE, URGING VIOLENCE.
THIS SAME PERSON SAY'S OUR ANCESTORS OIL BELONGS TO THE WHOLE NIGERIA

THE SAME PEOPLE WHO SAY OUR OIL BELONGS TO THEM.
SAY THAT LAGOS BELONGS TO YORUBA'S
[b]

[b]
NOW SEE THE RUBBISH AGAIN HE HAS WRITTEN TODAY
[b]

[b]
WHY THE NIGER DELTA AND THE SOUTH-EAST NO GO VEX.

You can vex all you want dude. Knock yourself out. But you iPod guys are gonna get put down until you get sense.
Re: Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos by Gaskia: 8:03am On Feb 27, 2016
waiting for Falana to go to ICC
Re: Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos by dragunov: 8:04am On Feb 27, 2016
Malawian:
south south are venting against fulani, yoruba people carry mouth put..
So what are you going to do about that? Narrow minded prick.
Re: Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos by dragunov: 8:22am On Feb 27, 2016
chuose:
[size=14pt]Let it be known that we in the Niger Delta will not take this lying down.

Let it also be known that we Stand fully with the South-East.

The Dullard is killing people in the South-East & South-South.

We provide the oil, they repay us with bullets.
[/size]
You are still living in the past. You speak exactly like your thieving, blackmailing leaders. Every kid on the streets know that this false solidarity you now hawk about like gala is not gonna last. SS and SE don't have anything in common. Your leadership is insincere. If the trillions allocated to the SS via different channels like state allocations, ministry of ND and NDDC were well utilized over the years, your communities would have witnessed considerable development. You SS people are the most insincere and criminally minded people that exist in Nigeria.
Re: Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos by dragunov: 8:29am On Feb 27, 2016
wanimo:
wait until these people pick up arms. Buhari is biting more than he can ever chew. Boko Haram will be child's play soon
Bros its not going to happen. Worst case scenario a group of boys touting as militants would come out and start displaying their prowess in criminality and start grabbing things for themselves. That's all.
Re: Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 27, 2016
What is this 1 saying, this is a democratic government killing innocent people wont make u look strong, kill boko haram or if dat one no reach u go develop nuclear weapons nd go fight ISIS i'm tempted to say u're an idiat for appreciating this madness buh den u're right cuz all bubu cares abt is silencing the SS nd SE buh do u think unjust killings is the solution?? Well now u see the need for an educated GCFR nt one dump brute fulani herdman like GEJ kips saying 1st way to fight poverty nd crime is education... Nd moreover lets nt decieve ourselves people like tompolo dont hide u jux cant catch dem.. Nd make ur aboki no play go gbaramatu cuz der will b serious problems oo
searchiing4love:
Re: Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos by weezyk(m): 9:52am On Feb 27, 2016
searchiing4love:

you are the best definition of a "fool"
Re: Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos by Abagworo(m): 11:31am On Feb 27, 2016
For all those clamouring for war this is a tip of the iceberg. Wike should try dislink himself from militants for they are criminals and not heroes. Challenging the military will only bring sorrow to anyone that dares because they are irate from Boko Haram war.
Re: Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 27, 2016
searchiing4love:
your Father
Re: Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos by americanigga(m): 11:57am On Feb 27, 2016
OreMI22:
Northern troops sent by Buhari are obeying his orders of killing southerners without any reason.
Time to retaliate is coming.

It is about time we people from the ss stop emulating or bahiving like people from the SE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shekau Reacts To Al-Barnawi's Emergence As Boko Haram Leader / Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today / Ambode Unveils Eko Atlantic Pearl Tower (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.