Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? (4784 Views)

Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her / Girl Blasted For Flaunting Cash After Spending Night With Popular Love-Vendor / "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? by Cutehector(m): 3:50pm On Feb 26, 2016
Truckpusher:
Some behavioral pattern isn't just normal at all.

People shouldn't be too close to the friends of your partner abeg, how hard is it to achieve ?
u should be telling the op, not me cool
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? by Truckpusher(m): 3:56pm On Feb 26, 2016
Cutehector:
u should be telling the op, not me cool
You shouldn't be on the thread then .
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? by PunterTim(m): 3:56pm On Feb 26, 2016
Truckpusher:
Why would one pass the night with bae's bestie ?

Op , don't worry eh your partner will seek for revenge sha and you might never find out sha . cheesy

Stolen fucck is the sweetest Fucck ever . cool
grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? by haul: 3:58pm On Feb 26, 2016
You all dug a big hole of hypocrisy on this thread and buried your brain in it. well, I will be so kind to exhume your brain back to your head.

If he had told her what does it change? Will she hear it and think nothing happened between them? So many asss niggas telling you should have told her are just lame with their games! Somethings are better kept as secret.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 26, 2016
Always stay away from bae's bestie dats a no flex zone dat shii hurts harder if its frnd do as u wanna

bestie? Do u kno ow mch bond dey share or had shared?

Its gon take more dan killing golaith to get ur girl trust back embarassed
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? by firstking01(m): 4:18pm On Feb 26, 2016
And why would she get angryundecided, does she own youundecided?,,,are you married to herundecided...abi she be monitoring spiritundecided, what typa cLinginess is thatundecided...so, i can't freeLy pass the night in a femaLe friends house cosof one girL that can ditch me anytime huhundecided...

In a reLationship, nobody owns nobody, unLess except we are engaged or married...after aLL na schooL boyfriend, and the reLationship dey end for schooL gate sad
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 26, 2016
All men are not the same
osedvgirl:
dont spew lies here jare
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? by lurlah2014(f): 4:33pm On Feb 26, 2016
MY ORE HAVE FI OBO JONA #HER PUSSY HAS BEEN SOLD FOR FREE, COS IF I WANT HIM TO BE MINE FOREVER SO SHALL IT BE

THE DIFFERENCE IS CLEAR #I CANT BE LIKE MY FRIEND, SO SHE CANT BE ME NEITHER
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 26, 2016
lurlah2014:
MY ORE HAVE FI OBO JONA #HER PUSSY HAS BEEN SOLD FOR FREE, COS IF I WANT HIM TO BE MINE FOREVER SO SHALL IT BE

shocked shocked shocked shocked are u op gf?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? by lurlah2014(f): 4:43pm On Feb 26, 2016
NO, MAYB IN THE OTHER WORLD
sickstars:

shocked shocked shocked shocked are u op gf?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 26, 2016
lurlah2014:
NO, MAYB IN THE OTHER WORLD

grin ok proudly you
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? by Smartguy001(m): 4:45pm On Feb 26, 2016
Rexhenrex:
the only reason i will be angry is if she had cheated on me before or i don't trust my friend..she is over reacting

Sharap na because u dey receiving end make u dey get mouth d form boss...Yeye foul na him u b...mehn u 4kup put fisee
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? by donephi(m): 5:05pm On Feb 26, 2016
Give her a little time to calm down and think through. She has a lot in her mind as regards your action.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? by Rexhenrex(m): 9:11pm On Feb 26, 2016
haul:
You all dug a big hole of hypocrisy on this thread and buried your brain in it. well, I will be so kind to exhume your brain back to your head.

If he had told her what does it change? Will she hear it and think nothing happened between them? So many asss niggas telling you should have told her are just lame with their games! Somethings are better kept as secret.
well said bro! somethings are best left unsaid.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? by Rexhenrex(m): 9:16pm On Feb 26, 2016
Smartguy001:

Sharap na because u dey receiving end make u dey get mouth d form boss...Yeye foul na him u b...mehn u 4kup put fisee
and you couldn't state your point without an insult?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? by Rexhenrex(m): 9:26pm On Feb 26, 2016
lurlah2014:

sowie I can't comprehend ur post!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? by Rexhenrex(m): 9:33pm On Feb 26, 2016
firstking01:
And why would she get angryundecided, does she own youundecided?,,,are you married to herundecided...abi she be monitoring spiritundecided, what typa cLinginess is thatundecided...so, i can't freeLy pass the night in a femaLe friends house cosof one girL that can ditch me anytime huhundecided...

she doesn't trust me at all although I haven't given her a reason not she says am too good to be true when ever I excuse ma self to make a call problem, of she sees a female staring at me she will nag if she sees me with a female course mate problem...I can't apologise am tired but I still love her.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? by Smartguy001(m): 10:13pm On Feb 26, 2016
Rexhenrex:
and you couldn't state your point without an insult?

Go n do d rite tin n stop looking for who is insulting who... undecided Apologize nigga stop acting like a pvssy nigga real men accept der mistakes n make amends
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? by Rexhenrex(m): 10:17pm On Feb 26, 2016
Smartguy001:

Go n do d rite tin n stop looking for who is insulting who... undecided Apologize nigga stop acting like a pvssy nigga real men accept der mistakes n make amends
hmm...easy bro av heard you
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? by firstking01(m): 10:24pm On Feb 26, 2016
Rexhenrex:

she doesn't trust me at all although I haven't given her a reason not she says am too good to be true when ever I excuse ma self to make a call problem, of she sees a female staring at me she will nag if she sees me with a female course mate problem...I can't apologise am tired but I still love her.

still, i 've told you what to do in my post...you are just in a school relationship which can end anytime, so, why all these clinginess?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? by coolh3ad(m): 10:25pm On Feb 26, 2016
Rexhenrex:
Please i will need your utmost sincere answer to the question!

There is this pretty lady i have been dating for close to 2years now(amanda),she av been caring and very understanding but it doensn't mean that we don't have misunderstanding at times tho,but we always know how to resolve our issues without it escalating..

An incident happened some days back that got her pissed.I slept at her best friend's place who happens to be her course mate also without telling her not as if it was on purpose. what happened was that i was at my place on saturday last week all bored up so i decided to take a stroll in the evening,and as the devil may have it i was at the area which my bae's best friend(sophia) lives in.so i just said i should stop by and say hi! As i got in lo and behold she was playing scrabble (which happens to be my best board game) with a friend of her's(sylvia) who happens to be her next door neigbour.

So she invited me to join them in playing which i obliged to whole heartedly. you know how games are na, after 3straight round wins her friend sylvia said she will be taking her leave while my g.f's bestie sophia refuse to coincide defeat and dared me for another round which i won then for another round again i still accepted so as to show her i can still beat her. in the middle of the game something told me to check the time,as i checked i was shocked. it was already some munites to 10pm and i hate walking on the road at nights due to dangers of the night and for secuirity precussions(ranging from thefts,cultists oppression e.t.c)so i slept at her place and left sunday morning! I didn't see it necessary to tell bae i don't know how she got to know but yesterday she brought up the issue and was very disappointed in me she has refused to reply my msgs both on whatsapp and f.b nor pick or replied any of ma calls and i fear she might wanna break-up with me.

Does she have any reason to be angry??

that leaves me with this question, what will you do if your partner male passes the night in your friends place who is a female or if your partner female passes the night at your friends place a male without your consent??.

#Matured answers only please and no insults just say your thoughts.(pardon any typo and grammatical errors)

Cc:lalasticlala.

Be sincere ooo bros......1. How would you feel if she slept at your friend's place 2. She hid it from you and didn't tell you about it........Bros I take God beg you....No lie oo
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? by Rexhenrex(m): 10:34pm On Feb 26, 2016
coolh3ad:

Be sincere ooo bros......1. How would you feel if she slept at your friend's place 2. She hid it from you and didn't tell you about it........Bros I take God beg you....No lie oo
like I have said I will only get angry if I don't trust her.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? by Rexhenrex(m): 10:36pm On Feb 26, 2016
firstking01:
still, i 've told you what to do in my post...you are just in a school relationship which can end anytime, so, why all these clinginess?
embarassed
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? by firstking01(m): 10:41pm On Feb 26, 2016
Rexhenrex:
embarassed
if asup/ASUU strike or internal strike comes up now, the relationship never end?, esp if you both are living in diff states?,,,,so, call her, sit her down and talk things over.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? by Rexhenrex(m): 10:50pm On Feb 26, 2016
firstking01:
if asup/ASUU strike or internal strike comes up now, the relationship never end?, esp if you both are living in diff states?,,,,so, call her, sit her down and talk things over.
yes boss thanks!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? by coolh3ad(m): 10:51pm On Feb 26, 2016
Rexhenrex:
like I have said I will only get angry if I don't trust her.

I see....You trying to say if she trusts you, she shouldn't get or act angry abi??....well, maybe she knows the kind of friends she has and what her friends are capable of doing.....Bros, trust or no trust...My partner sleeping at my friend's place, I wasn't aware of it and my partner hid it from me.....O boy!!! It's like cheating on me ooo....
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? by firstking01(m): 10:51pm On Feb 26, 2016
Rexhenrex:
yes boss thanks!
yawecome
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? by coolh3ad(m): 10:56pm On Feb 26, 2016
Rexhenrex:

Wait!..You said you excuse yourself to make a call when you guys are together??...why would you do that??...

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? by Rexhenrex(m): 8:16am On Feb 27, 2016
coolh3ad:

Wait!..You said you excuse yourself to make a call when you guys are together??...why would you do that??...
embarassed
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? by Emperoradrian(m): 8:31am On Feb 27, 2016
Nice write up Op,bt I've been scrolling up and down ur post to see whr u stated if u did anytin wit,or did not do anytin wit d gal at NYT while u bot were asleep...

if u did anytin wit d gal,den u r lucky,and no fear,after all,ur babe Neva bcom ur wife,even if na ur wife,dia is always room for mistakes and adjustments...

if u no do anytin wit d gal,den my guy u b big MUMU. opportunity cums bt once!!!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? by alhaji04: 9:15am On Feb 27, 2016
If na d girl pass night for ur friend house and she no tell u, wetin u go do? seriously, you don fvckup
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? by Rexhenrex(m): 3:20pm On Feb 27, 2016
Emperoradrian:
Nice write up Op,bt I've been scrolling up and down ur post to see whr u stated if u did anytin wit,or did not do anytin wit d gal at NYT while u bot were asleep...

if u did anytin wit d gal,den u r lucky,and no fear,after all,ur babe Neva bcom ur wife,even if na ur wife,dia is always room for mistakes and adjustments...

if u no do anytin wit d gal,den my guy u b big MUMU. opportunity cums bt once!!!
innocent thunder wipe u there! lol...noting happen in the night o

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nuudity Parade,miss Bumbum Contestants File Out In Bikini / Omg!!!! You Guys Hep Me OOOOO / First Picture Of Beyonce After She Was Delivered Of Her Twin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.