Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? (4786 Views)

Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her / Girl Blasted For Flaunting Cash After Spending Night With Popular Love-Vendor / "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? by Rexhenrex(m): 6:10am On Mar 17, 2016
lalaaticlala come and continue your good work o! abeg
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? by jabojafa(m): 6:32am On Mar 17, 2016
Rexhenrex:
she is my first love i don't tink any other lady can fill in her place if she leaves me.
ahahahahaha....... Mk i laff u small. I can assure u dt u will surely see a 1001 girls dt cn feel her place. You are jst saying dis becos its ur first tym in a relationship.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? by Rexhenrex(m): 7:02am On Mar 17, 2016
jabojafa:
ahahahahaha....... Mk i laff u small. I can assure u dt u will surely see a 1001 girls dt cn feel her place. You are jst saying dis becos its ur first tym in a relationship.
that aside she is too good to be true
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? by halfricanadian(f): 7:21am On Mar 17, 2016
grin u serve dem both chilled wine

No time to b cryin over a deed dat has bee done

D wine celebration is for d new boo u av found

Make dem help u rejoice u dodged a bullet wink
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? by jabojafa(m): 5:05pm On Mar 18, 2016
Rexhenrex:
that aside she is too good to be true
there are still other too good to be true girls arud. Neva finish.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? by chericleo(f): 5:32pm On Mar 18, 2016
Rexhenrex:

she doesn't trust me at all although I haven't given her a reason not she says am too good to be true when ever I excuse ma self to make a call problem, of she sees a female staring at me she will nag if she sees me with a female course mate problem...I can't apologise am tired but I still love her.ur d 1 given her reasons not to trust u. U dnt expect her to smile at u after sleeping in her best friends room and hiding it from her. If ur d person it will get 2 u somehow as a human dats d fact. Besides u guys might act differently buf som besties are terrible being. Dnt act all right cos u were meant 2 tell her cos she's ur gal. U never can tell how she heard it who told her and if d truth was twisted. So diz matter is not abt her trusting u because if u rili needed d trust u would av called her dat very night. Go and see her and try to tell her ur own side of d matter because u dnt no how she was told.

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? by karldavies007: 5:35pm On Mar 18, 2016
Speechless.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? by Ifakiland(m): 6:12pm On Mar 18, 2016
Rexhenrex:
Please i will need your utmost sincere answer to the question!

There is this pretty lady i have been dating for close to 2years now(amanda),she av been caring and very understanding but it doensn't mean that we don't have misunderstanding at times tho,but we always know how to resolve our issues without it escalating..

An incident happened some days back that got her pissed.I slept at her best friend's place who happens to be her course mate also without telling her not as if it was on purpose. what happened was that i was at my place on saturday last week all bored up so i decided to take a stroll in the evening,and as the devil may have it i was at the area which my bae's best friend(sophia) lives in.so i just said i should stop by and say hi! As i got in lo and behold she was playing scrabble (which happens to be my best board game) with a friend of her's(sylvia) who happens to be her next door neigbour.

So she invited me to join them in playing which i obliged to whole heartedly. you know how games are na, after 3straight round wins her friend sylvia said she will be taking her leave while my g.f's bestie sophia refuse to coincide defeat and dared me for another round which i won then for another round again i still accepted so as to show her i can still beat her. in the middle of the game something told me to check the time,as i checked i was shocked. it was already some munites to 10pm and i hate walking on the road at nights due to dangers of the night and for secuirity precussions(ranging from thefts,cultists oppression e.t.c)so i slept at her place and left sunday morning! I didn't see it necessary to tell bae i don't know how she got to know but yesterday she brought up the issue and was very disappointed in me she has refused to reply my msgs both on whatsapp and f.b nor pick or replied any of ma calls and i fear she might wanna break-up with me.

Does she have any reason to be angry??

that leaves me with this question, what will you do if your partner male passes the night in your friends place who is a female or if your partner female passes the night at your friends place a male without your consent??.

#Matured answers only please and no insults just say your thoughts.(pardon any typo and grammatical errors)

Cc:lalasticlala.

why will my frnd allow my gf sleep over at his place? do I even av best frnd
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? by Rexhenrex(m): 10:41pm On Mar 18, 2016
Ifakiland:

why will my frnd allow my gf sleep over at his place? do I even av best frnd
lol....shit happens
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? by Rexhenrex(m): 10:42pm On Mar 18, 2016
karldavies007:
Speechless.
comment your reserve
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? by esejessy(f): 3:53pm On Mar 31, 2016
Truckpusher:
Some behavioral pattern isn't just normal at all.

People shouldn't be too close to the friends of your partner abeg, how hard is it to achieve ?
thumbs up! I Detest it with all my heart.I wont even give rum to DAT kindaa friendship.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? by esejessy(f): 4:04pm On Mar 31, 2016
[quote author=Rexhenrex post=43284528]

she doesn't trust me at all although I haven't given her a reason not she says am too good to be true when ever I excuse ma self to make a call problem, of she sees a female staring at me she will nag if she sees me with a female course mate problem...I can't apologise am tired but I still love her.
[/quote )better go and apologize. ure 100% wrong for spending d nyt there. Drop ur ego and apologize to her asap!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? by Rexhenrex(m): 4:18pm On Mar 31, 2016
Esejessy! Its too late we've broken up
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? by esejessy(f): 4:34pm On Mar 31, 2016
Rexhenrex:
Esejessy! Its too late we've broken up
hmmmmmm! So u didn't fight for d relationship. Na wa oo!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? by Rexhenrex(m): 4:37pm On Mar 31, 2016
esejessy:
hmmmmmm! So u didn't fight for d relationship. Na wa oo!
things were not working out that was the only option...i miss her sha i still love her but we can't be together.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? by Rexhenrex(m): 4:38pm On Mar 31, 2016
There is nothin wrong with it
esejessy:
thumbs up! I Detest it with all my heart.I wont even give rum to DAT kindaa friendship.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? by esejessy(f): 5:12pm On Mar 31, 2016
Rexhenrex:
There is nothin wrong with it
okies if u say so.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? by peekeny(m): 5:38pm On Mar 31, 2016
u fvcked up OP
since uve got no choice dan to sleep in ur bae's friend houz ,u shud av called her nd if u dunt av call card ,u suppose to inform her of wat hapuned instead of allowin d 3rd party tu let her knw which she wil fr sure think other wise.
Its nt a big deal tho' ... jst calm her dwn nd let her knw hw it hapuned lobatan
NB; get her informed next time.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? by Rexhenrex(m): 10:33pm On Mar 31, 2016
thanks u made a valid point I must say
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? by Mypeople2(m): 12:20am On Jul 24, 2016
osedvgirl:
hmmmm, guy tell us the truth, did you touch her cos there is no way goat and yam are kept together, you are at fault cos she will never believe nothing happened, if it was me i will believe o especially if she gat ass cos he too like ass grin

bad boy baddooo tongue grin
I tire for some ladies like you thinking that when a girl sleeps over in a guy's house or a guy sleeps over in a girl's house sex must be involve. Which kind boys una dey meet self ?I tire for una. This has happened to me before that my friend's girl slept in my house one night and nothing happened.We did evening and morning devotions... since we attend the same church...No time for negativity
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? by Mypeople2(m): 12:24am On Jul 24, 2016
Rexhenrex:
thanks u made a valid point I must say
Since your conscience is clear that nothing happened, go and explain what happened to her.She will understand. But next time call, call her before sleeping over

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nuudity Parade,miss Bumbum Contestants File Out In Bikini / Will You Do This In Front Of Your Maid? / 3 Reasons Why A Woman's Vagina Will Smell Very Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.