Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,312 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

How To Tighten Your Vagina Naturally - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Tighten Your Vagina Naturally (29431 Views)

"Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says / 6 Natural Ways To Tighten The Vagina & The True Reason For A Loose Vagina / Pic: What Your Face Says About Your Vagina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Tighten Your Vagina Naturally by beautycrush24(f): 3:01pm On Feb 26, 2016
The joy of every woman is to be able to satisfy her man sexually, and it’s important for every lady to be healthy and in good shape and that means her private parts too, so when your man complain or suggest that your Vagina is loose, it not only hurts the lady, it embarrasses and kills her silently inside, and among the ladies, it's usually uncomfortable and awkward and sometimes downright humiliating to ask, discuss with fellow ladies, or seek for help.

However, this is a big problem for a large percentage of the female population, and research say that the biggest complaints about women is that they feel their vagina is too loose or flappy, and this feeling of one having a loose vagina often leave many women with low self esteem and find it unable to enjoy sexual intercourse.

The surprising thing is, contrary to the public opinion that a loose vagina comes as a result of constant or too much sex or the seize of a partners penis, It does not, because it is not the vagina that gets loosened but the pelvic floor muscle, and that is why there there is a remedy to it.

Its important for one to know and understand the causes of loose vagina even while seeking for a remedy. Certain things that happen our lives trigger our body to under go changes, some desirable and others undesirable. Loose vagina is meanly caused by natural Ageing, Improper Child Spacing. Having five children within a space of five years and not having a proper spacing or break to strengthen the pelvic floor muscle after each birth and Medical Conditions thereby causing tearing during child birth will definitely make the vagina flappy or loose. A loose vagina can also be triggered by Menopause.

It is an unavoidable situation, but there are ways to get back the tightness without living insecure for the rest of your life. Here are some very easy natural solutions to tighten it up without side effects.

Exercise
The popular natural way to get a tight vagina is through Kegel exercises. Kegel exercise is a vagina tightening exercises which is done by squeezing your inner pelvic muscles. Have you ever stopped your self from peeing while you’re already urinating, 'stop wait a few seconds, continue' the process tightens muscles too. Try it out next time you’re using the bathroom.

Once you have figured out how to do this, simply repeat this exercise multiple times throughout the day. You can do this discreetly and at your leisure. No one has to know you are working to tighten a wide vagina. Remember this is just one of the natural ways correct vaginal looseness.

You need to be consistent and keep at it (which is easy because they’re so discreet), and eventually you will strengthen your pelvic muscles and, in turn, your vaginal walls. This will make you tighter, naturally. Yoga, and pilates also incorporates working on the pelvic floor muscles and strengthens your core muscles which together will help keep your floor muscles tighter for longer period of time.

Have An Orgasm
When you experience orgasm, your pelvic floor muscle contract. So, the more the orgasm, the more you start toning up your pelvic floor muscle. As your pelvic floor muscle becomes stronger, so will your orgasm. This is the fun part about toning your pelvic floor muscles.

A Healthy Diet
Naturally, we need fruits, vegetables and juices to keep the muscles in our body strong. We don’t just need exercise we need to feed the muscles properly. To ensure this, one needs to constantly be on a healthy diet full of wholegrain organic carbohydrates, organic lean animal protein which is an excellent muscle builder and organic fruits if you wish to keep your vagina muscles healthy and strong.

Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera is proven to be useful in dryness and irritation and it helps greatly in strengthening the muscles of the vigina. It can also be used to attain fast relief from the genital problems. All you just need to do is apply it while bathing and wash it off.

Gooseberries
Goosberries are very effective in vagina tightening, the best way to use it for effective result is, boil some gooseberries in water and store the resultant in the bottle. Apply the solution when taking your bath over the vagina. Ite been proven to rapidly restore the elasticity of your vagina in no time. It can be found across Nigeria and normally grow in area where people dump refuse.

There are also a host of other herbs that can be used as well but these simple tips are very easy and comfortable and yield effective results.

SOURCE: http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2016/02/how-to-tighten-your-vagina-naturally.html

2 Likes

Re: How To Tighten Your Vagina Naturally by ITbomb(m): 3:05pm On Feb 26, 2016
Stop going to overnight runs where guys would use drugs and ravage the hole

1 Like

Re: How To Tighten Your Vagina Naturally by beautycrush24(f): 3:05pm On Feb 26, 2016
ITbomb:
Stop going to overnight runs where guys would use drugs and ravage the hole
cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Tighten Your Vagina Naturally by Last2comment(m): 3:07pm On Feb 26, 2016
Having an orgasm without sex....?
Re: How To Tighten Your Vagina Naturally by bedford101(m): 3:09pm On Feb 26, 2016
When Una don carry am waka dem don drill am like who de find crude oil..everythn don slack una go de give them tips on how to make it tight and decieve who?

1 Like

Re: How To Tighten Your Vagina Naturally by phemy36(m): 3:13pm On Feb 26, 2016
Educative write up. Phemy36

1 Like

Re: How To Tighten Your Vagina Naturally by beautycrush24(f): 3:25pm On Feb 26, 2016
Last2comment:
Having an orgasm without sex....?

where was that stated? undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Tighten Your Vagina Naturally by beautycrush24(f): 3:25pm On Feb 26, 2016
bedford101:
When Una don carry am waka dem don drill am like who de find crude oil..everythn don slack una go de give them tips on how to make it tight and decieve who?

lol
Re: How To Tighten Your Vagina Naturally by ReneeNuttall(f): 3:49pm On Feb 26, 2016
bedford101:
Lmao! Dis guy sef
Re: How To Tighten Your Vagina Naturally by danxzy: 3:52pm On Feb 26, 2016
but the natural way is stop having too much sex, it kills ur human system and cause the vagina ellastics
Re: How To Tighten Your Vagina Naturally by talktonase(m): 3:53pm On Feb 26, 2016
beautycrush24:
cheesy
speaking from experience.loool
Re: How To Tighten Your Vagina Naturally by VaselineVirus: 3:53pm On Feb 26, 2016
so dem dey tight kitty Kat
Re: How To Tighten Your Vagina Naturally by beautycrush24(f): 4:22pm On Feb 26, 2016
danxzy:
but the natural way is stop having too much sex, it kills ur human system and cause the vagina ellastics

yimu
Re: How To Tighten Your Vagina Naturally by lurlah2014(f): 4:27pm On Feb 26, 2016
HOW AND WHERE WILL I GET THE ORGANISM FROM??

QUICK ANSWERS PLSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Re: How To Tighten Your Vagina Naturally by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 26, 2016
does childbirth looswn the vjayjay?
Re: How To Tighten Your Vagina Naturally by beautycrush24(f): 5:18pm On Feb 26, 2016
radiokilla:

ofcourse it does

1 Like

Re: How To Tighten Your Vagina Naturally by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 26, 2016
As if photocopy can ever be like original undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: How To Tighten Your Vagina Naturally by nani212(m): 5:20pm On Feb 26, 2016
radiokilla:
who said loose vagina is natural. Why weren't men complaining about it many years ago. its a new occurrence with our girls cos most of them can sleep with anything for money. smh

1 Like

Re: How To Tighten Your Vagina Naturally by ikoyila: 5:32pm On Feb 26, 2016
bedford101:
c dis 1, r u any beta. o because u r a guy u tink no damage is done 2 u aftr uv also entrd diff hole sizes, bak nd forth?. if God say he shld jst hammer d likes of d "una" u r referrin too now now as i'm typin, u tink u r saved? because u r man? smh 4 ya
Re: How To Tighten Your Vagina Naturally by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 26, 2016
nani212:
who said loose vagina is natural. Why weren't men complaining about it many years ago. its a new occurrence with our girls cos most of them can sleep with anything for money. smh
I concur,but childbirth does so.
Re: How To Tighten Your Vagina Naturally by JillianWyatt: 7:16am On Mar 23, 2017
After having children and now at my age, even exercise doesn't help enough to tighten the vagina wall. Myotaut serum truly works!! My honey enjoys it just as much as I do.

1 Like

Re: How To Tighten Your Vagina Naturally by akoko11: 9:28am On Mar 23, 2017
lurlah2014:
HOW AND WHERE WILL I GET THE ORGANISM FROM??

QUICK ANSWERS PLSSSSSSSSSSSSS

See question o? From normal does na. I would have love to show u but I am now born again
Re: How To Tighten Your Vagina Naturally by Blackfire(m): 11:36am On Mar 23, 2017
beautycrush24:

ofcourse it does

Kids...
Childbirth doesn't make the vjay to slack.

2 Likes

Re: How To Tighten Your Vagina Naturally by SvetlanaCuss: 8:22am On Jun 05, 2017
I've used myotaut serum for almost a month and I have already noticed a huge difference. After having 3 children, my last at the age of 42, things weren't as tight as they used to be. I felt frustrated and out of options. I gave this a shot, used it twice a day, and I've already had a noticeable improvement!

1 Like

Re: How To Tighten Your Vagina Naturally by Freelancer007(m): 12:58pm On Nov 19, 2017
Re: How To Tighten Your Vagina Naturally by victorVIC1(m): 10:10pm On Feb 25, 2018
Re: How To Tighten Your Vagina Naturally by don4real18(m): 10:42pm On Feb 25, 2018
I can help you out with the orgasm part grin grin
Re: How To Tighten Your Vagina Naturally by ubunja(m): 12:48am On Feb 26, 2018
angry angry after all the debates that sex doesnt loosen the vagina angry
Re: How To Tighten Your Vagina Naturally by ubunja(m): 9:33am On Jun 05, 2018
too much sex makes the vagina loose
Re: How To Tighten Your Vagina Naturally by GlennaKshlerin: 7:36pm On Nov 30, 2020
I’ve had 2 kids, hit middle age, and needed help restoring the tightness and lubrication in my lady parts. Vagina tightening serum from myotaut did what it says and more. I cannot recommend it enough, it has been a lifesaver in our sex life.
Re: How To Tighten Your Vagina Naturally by RitaMcMillae: 5:01pm On Aug 14, 2021
A woman can have the problem of loose vagina after childbirth. Deliveries and child birth usually results in relaxed pelvic muscles which leads to loose vaginal walls and reduced sexual activity. There is a reduction in sexual level if you have a loose vagina. So, in order to regain the lost satisfaction in terms of sexual relationship, women go for vagina tightening. Discover More Here.... https://www.infomagazines.com/health-and-fitness/women-health/how-to-tighten-your-vagina-naturally/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady To Marry Her Cheating Ex-Boyfriend's Brother In South Africa / In Search Of A Decent Partner To Marry. / Many Women Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful - Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.