Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) (60645 Views)

“life Is Gucci”- Toke Makinwa As She Flies To Ghana In Designer Shoes / Olajumoke Spotted Sharing Bread & Butter To People On The Street(pics,video) / Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by Exponental(m): 6:08pm On Feb 26, 2016
just don't fall d hands of those that appreciate ur glory.
Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by Kangol99(m): 6:09pm On Feb 26, 2016
Flying in d air!!!!!!
Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by Obinna1074: 6:15pm On Feb 26, 2016
Aww...so inspiring. If she was told all these would come to pass by this time last year, would she have believed? Never write yourself off, God is bigger than your imagination.

THIS LADY TURNED WATER HYACINTHS TO "GOLD", HEAR HER STORY AND BE INSPIRED! ... http://www.obinnaonyenali.com/2016/02/how-i-turned-deadly-plant-into-thriving-business.html?m=1
Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by linearity: 6:15pm On Feb 26, 2016
musicwriter:
You people should stop this incessant tag of ''former bread seller'' on this lady. She's a human being!!.

What makes Genevieve or Omotola better than her?
The truth is ex-bread seller tag is more relatable to many people. It gives many hope that, despite their humble beginnings all hope is not lost.

Not too many people know the beginning of Genevieve or Omotola, most of us know them when they became star, so it is very easy to write off their fame as unattainable to the suffering and struggling common folks on the street.

Remove the ex-bread seller from her story, she become lost in the crowd and her story will not be that exciting anymore.

And don't think people reference to that tag is in any trying to relegate or belittle her; rather, it is actually the opposite, it is the most common way most people can use to relate or equate themselves to her (struggle-wise), thereby keeping hopes on that one day, they themselves will tag into her experiences.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by ernesty20(m): 6:15pm On Feb 26, 2016
See her big eyes
Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by nani212(m): 6:15pm On Feb 26, 2016
goldbim:
hello nani*dancing*my day was great!
hehehe. good to know you had a great day. what song are you dancing to? will like to join.
Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by seyitony1(m): 6:16pm On Feb 26, 2016
She will always remember 2016 for good. When the Lord turned her captivity into Captain-ship. It didn't cost God anything to change her story for good. You are the next in line.......but work hard and be prepared smiley wink
Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by goldbim(f): 6:22pm On Feb 26, 2016
nani212:
hehehe. good to know you had a great day. what song are you dancing to? will like to join.
lol...our song naa..as usual.today's friday.u turning uplet's nt derail b4 they ban us..enjoy yourself baby boo...lol.
Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by nani212(m): 6:23pm On Feb 26, 2016
goldbim:
lol...our song naa..as usual.today's friday.u turning uplet's nt derail b4 they ban us..enjoy yourself baby boo...lol.
I'm sure gona turn up. can I send a pm?
Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by fitinwell: 6:26pm On Feb 26, 2016
[size=18pt]i was the only shap dat saw it was photoshop... Nice work! angry[/size]
Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by goldbim(f): 6:27pm On Feb 26, 2016
nani212:
I'm sure gona turn up. can I send a pm?
yes boss.
Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 26, 2016
Bukaiske:
True talk.....Je kan mooo........Jumoke's father never had an opportunity to be a governor nor her mother but still God used their daughter to bring fame and not shame to d family...... bii ishin o ba laaa omo inu ee maa laa.....God bless you dear

Meaningful post. Your heart is good.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 26, 2016
sugarbelly:
Ex bread seller and model, Olajumoke, is currently on her way to the Nation's capital, Abuja, where is she is expected to expected to embark on another modelling gig. See her with the pilots

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2016/02/olajumoke-flies-to-abuja-for-another.html

Love the look on the Captains face in this photoshopped pic, it says "What the heck is this, get out of here" grin
Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by porshuch: 6:34pm On Feb 26, 2016
sorom4:
If you want your topic to hit front page; you have to do the following........ 1. Post any topic that has to do with Olajumoke even if she dey use toilet. 2. Post any topic that gots to do with Davido and her baby mama. 3. Post any rubbish that goes to do with how a Nairaland killed a snake at his backyard. Even if say no be you kill the snake; just talk say you dey there. 4. Post any rubbish that gots to do with psquare or don jazzy feud with Olamide. 5. The last but not the least; just post anything called RUBBISH. Thank me later
what of Toto dike? grin
Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by Zico0(m): 6:36pm On Feb 26, 2016
I don't know her story. Somebody please share how did she become popular
Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by liz4eno(f): 6:37pm On Feb 26, 2016
drnairalov:
every day olajumoke in front page una no dey taya
NO
Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by calyb247(m): 6:40pm On Feb 26, 2016
this is what happens when God himself rubs butter on your agege bread...

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by DesChyko: 6:42pm On Feb 26, 2016
dani1luv:

That was lame and dry man! undecided
Choi.. Which year I see this moniker last? grin
Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 26, 2016
sorom4:
If you want your topic to hit front page; you have to do the following........ 1. Post any topic that has to do with Olajumoke even if she dey use toilet. 2. Post any topic that gots to do with Davido and her baby mama. 3. Post any rubbish that goes to do with how a Nairaland killed a snake at his backyard. Even if say no be you kill the snake; just talk say you dey there. 4. Post any rubbish that gots to do with psquare or don jazzy feud with Olamide. 5. The last but not the least; just post anything called RUBBISH. Thank me later

No.3 cracked me up grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by horbafemie(m): 6:48pm On Feb 26, 2016
talktonase:
i pray the media that made her will not break her...

I pray so oooooo
Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by nani212(m): 6:55pm On Feb 26, 2016
goldbim:
yes boss.
grin you got mail ma'am
Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by Btruth: 6:59pm On Feb 26, 2016
talktonase:
Amen. Plus, she needs to rooted her fame in God. Should not be carried away with fame. It is well with her IJN.
Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by Zoe99(f): 7:01pm On Feb 26, 2016
The most important step she has to take is to ensure that she has a good command of english language in order to improve her communication skills as a would-be celeb.
Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by babagydoz(m): 7:03pm On Feb 26, 2016
sorom4:
u forgot anything our dear bubu
Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by carinmom(f): 7:05pm On Feb 26, 2016
gypsey:
grin grin grin me wonder o! by the way what made you think its only witches who flies in the night unless you are a witch
grin grin grin grin grin You funny die.
Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 26, 2016
sorom4:
Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by holuwatunmishe(f): 7:19pm On Feb 26, 2016
Indeed God has shined his face on her, God bless u dear grin
Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 7:29pm On Feb 26, 2016
talktonase:
just dey watch how the film go end

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 26, 2016
Mtcheeeeeewwwww....... Abeg all dis jumoke, jumoke efri where don day tire me ooooo. Na only her Waka cum....
Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by Bawizzie(m): 7:33pm On Feb 26, 2016
Who God don Bless!
Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by miqos02(m): 7:50pm On Feb 26, 2016
Bukaiske:
True talk.....Je kan mooo........Jumoke's father never had an opportunity to be a governor nor her mother but still God used their daughter to bring fame and not shame to d family...... bii ishin o ba laaa omo inu ee maa laa.....God bless you dear
pls what is " ishin"
Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by judedwriter(m): 7:51pm On Feb 26, 2016
Truly God has blessed her...When God blesses u, he makes it easy to succeed and removes sorrow, sweat and struggling...Baba remember me o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

N6: Inland Taipan Snakes Invade Lekki/Ajah In Lagos / "Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos / The Other Side Of Life: The Movie That Took Junior Pope's Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.