Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,708 members, 7,831,213 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) (60638 Views)

“life Is Gucci”- Toke Makinwa As She Flies To Ghana In Designer Shoes / Olajumoke Spotted Sharing Bread & Butter To People On The Street(pics,video) / Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by amtaken(f): 7:55pm On Feb 26, 2016
The white man wasn't impressed....

sugarbelly:
Ex bread seller and model, Olajumoke, is currently on her way to the Nation's capital, Abuja, where is she is expected to expected to embark on another modelling gig. See her with the pilots

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2016/02/olajumoke-flies-to-abuja-for-another.html

Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 7:58pm On Feb 26, 2016
I hope she no shout inside plane "driver abeg park I wan shiiiiit"
Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by omolola15(m): 8:03pm On Feb 26, 2016
ikoyila:
c trouble. so wu is hating her now

Sebi you never hear of aunty kemi olunloyo. That aunty wey too get bad belle. She even call olamide a ritualist
Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by goodgate: 8:14pm On Feb 26, 2016
cruzita:
its her time to shine, no one can clip her wings because God gat her back
STAMPED FROM ABOVE.
Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by Coolgent(m): 8:21pm On Feb 26, 2016
Hmm Nairaland & the bread seller inseparable
Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by rolams(m): 8:27pm On Feb 26, 2016
I don tire 4 all dis olajumoke news ooooo! We go soon hear olajumoke enter toilet go pupu self
Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by tosyne2much(m): 9:05pm On Feb 26, 2016
fitinwell:
[size=18pt]i was the only shap dat saw it was photoshop... Nice work! angry[/size]
I'm glad you can think the same direction with me..

In as much as I like this woman very much, and it is undeniably that she went to Abuja by flight. This picture was photoshopped by, maybe bloggers... Only those who can look closely will notice this

Look at the middle where she was seated according to the picture, it's not possible for her sit there because there are only two chairs in the cockpit, one for the pilot, the other for the co-pilot.. On the other hand, I would have said she was standing, but she can't be standing and the pilots will still be taller than her

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 10:04pm On Feb 26, 2016
Make you media pipu leave dis Olajumuke Olorire alone oo, una don make am famous, make una know pull am down again oo biko.
Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by Tobium1(m): 10:13pm On Feb 26, 2016
Now see de real jumoke, de make up is gone!!
Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by SAMBARRY: 10:17pm On Feb 26, 2016
talktonase:
i pray the media that made her will not break her...
my point exactly in the other thread.ask Michael Jackson, Brittney spears,tiger woods etc

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by Omolola1(f): 11:22pm On Feb 26, 2016
So this is supposed to be news at well? lipsrsealed

We get it, God has blessed her abundantly and more good things are still in store for her, but please don't rub it in on our faces, even if you want to. Rather, make it a reality show "Keep up with Olajumoke"

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by modivaz(f): 12:05am On Feb 27, 2016
Olajumoke all the way...
Arik Air wings of Nigeria all the way...
Best Airline...jooor oo
Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by ikoyila: 5:44am On Feb 27, 2016
omolola15:

Sebi you never hear of aunty kemi olunloyo. That aunty wey too get bad belle. She even call olamide a ritualist
ahaha.. its wel jare
Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by glossy6(f): 6:01am On Feb 27, 2016
She no dey sleep for house again?
Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by bigfather(m): 6:46am On Feb 27, 2016
chykmoni:
This is cool. In her wildest dream, I am sure she hadn't dreamt of sleeping in a bungalow, flying/snapping on air, eating good foods, wearing nice cloths, shaking hands with her Governor, etc. When I hear people shouting "Does she have a manager?, they are exploiting the girl" I answer them, when she was sleeping in the factory room, who was her manager? when she hawked in the street, who was her manager? when she was coming home with at least #5h per day, who was her manager? when she had to hustle to feed her children, who acted as her manager? When she was wearing only one cloth per week, who acted as her manager! For me, if this is the true definition of exploitation, I wouldn't mind been exploited. One Raunchy lady called Kemi wants to use this girl's success story to make her self famous, but she has failed! Rock on girl!!! This is called Divine Visitation! #NoBodyWeyNoFitMakeAm

Bless you brother ! God will surely open our doors of Blessings too !
Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by kgr8mike(m): 8:08am On Feb 27, 2016
I love what I hear and see about Jumoke. Life is a call to play you part. And God that sent us here knows what we need to do that. For her, the circumstances are what she needs to play her role on earth. It may not be the same for the next person but surely and certainly everyone of us will locate his/hers somewhere and somehow. If yours did not sound like Jumoke's then realise that we are on earth together but on different assignments and know for sure that all you have is all you need to get your duty done. Go ahead and play your role. Thank you.
Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by Kalashnikov102(m): 10:50pm On Feb 27, 2016
Since GRACE no get mouth.. it has to speak through this way!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Checkout cute Pictures Of Wizkid’s Son As He Clocks 4!! / "Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos / Ray Hushpuppi: "I Buy Up The Mall And Leave With A Chauffeur!!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.