Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) (60614 Views)

“life Is Gucci”- Toke Makinwa As She Flies To Ghana In Designer Shoes / Olajumoke Spotted Sharing Bread & Butter To People On The Street(pics,video) / Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by spidey77: 5:36pm On Feb 26, 2016
Omo, is dis how all models roll?? May I start d diet ooo
Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by NotNairalandi(m): 5:37pm On Feb 26, 2016
f
Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by dennisworld1(m): 5:37pm On Feb 26, 2016
her husband will be the keeper of the house. packing baby pool grin grin grin angry u quote me u die
Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by fifthjouc: 5:37pm On Feb 26, 2016
talktonase:
i pray the media that made her will not break her...
Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by cytellProperty: 5:38pm On Feb 26, 2016
Na wa o, E be like say me too i go dey sell bread.
sugarbelly:
Ex bread seller and model, Olajumoke, is currently on her way to the Nation's capital, Abuja, where is she is expected to expected to embark on another modelling gig. See her with the pilots

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2016/02/olajumoke-flies-to-abuja-for-another.html

Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by ibkgab001: 5:38pm On Feb 26, 2016
ENEMY OF PROGRESS
Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 26, 2016
Why will anyone hate her? God did it for her.
She is not a role model. Bello and Tenie Temah are the role models here for not looking down or getting angry because she photo bombed their photoshoot. But choosing to change her destiny and giving her chance of a better life.

deebrain:
Her haters can do the noble thing with a thick rope in an uncompleted building.

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by Booty4me: 5:40pm On Feb 26, 2016
sorom4:
If you want your topic to hit front page; you have to do the following........ 1. Post any topic that has to do with Olajumoke even if she dey use toilet. 2. Post any topic that gots to do with Davido and her baby mama. 3. Post any rubbish that goes to do with how a Nairaland killed a snake at his backyard. Even if say no be you kill the snake; just talk say you dey there. 4. Post any rubbish that gots to do with psquare or don jazzy feud with Olamide. 5. The last but not the least; just post anything called RUBBISH. Thank me later

Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by musicwriter(m): 5:41pm On Feb 26, 2016
You people should stop this incessant tag of ''former bread seller'' on this lady. She's a human being!!.

What makes Genevieve or Omotola better than her?
Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by Icon4(m): 5:41pm On Feb 26, 2016
I just no like how una no fit tag-off this una bread for this gal body... Nah bad thing say the gal no won be the lazy type before God come pick her call Ni?
Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by deebrain(m): 5:42pm On Feb 26, 2016
peppyluv02:
Why will anyone hate her? God did it for her.
She is not a role model. Bello and Tenie Temah are the role models here for not looking down or getting angry because she photo bombed their photoshoot. But choosing to change her destiny and giving her chance of a better life.

Hmmmm......Interestingly, some nairalanders and bloggers dont see it that way.
Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by kceewhyte(m): 5:42pm On Feb 26, 2016
Princeparix:
Abeg na only me d see d buttons wey full plane?

#planePhobia
yes
Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by otiigba1(m): 5:43pm On Feb 26, 2016
Who the hell is this ugly woman? Every one is on about on nairaland, is she an alien? She sure does look like ET with over sized head shocked
Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by seydam21(m): 5:48pm On Feb 26, 2016
GOD don't forget me oo sad
Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by otiigba1(m): 5:48pm On Feb 26, 2016
Meanwhile Rumour has it that nairaland has been sold to a new owner, hence all these rubbish topics how true is this rumour? Anyone knows?
Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by dahjor(m): 5:51pm On Feb 26, 2016
I hope and i pray her promoters and managers (whoever) will not cheat this lady ..... They should fear God and give her a deserving and befitting cut of every deals.
Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by smithe113(m): 5:51pm On Feb 26, 2016
Am I the only one seeing that the pics is photoshop......and i also just saw a topic on her new hairstyle https://www.nairaland.com/2957605/olajumoke-looks-cute-new-hairstyle
Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by Ngozibotic(f): 5:52pm On Feb 26, 2016
When it is your time...
It is your time...
Ride on gurlllll
Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by Kangol99(m): 5:55pm On Feb 26, 2016
Lol grin
Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by Fanirandele: 5:55pm On Feb 26, 2016
dennisworld1:
her husband will be the keeper of the house. packing baby pool grin grin grin angry u quote me u wdie

When she came to lagos to hustle which is normally the responsibility of the man he was okay with it so what's the difference. she's the breadwinner and maybe that's why she got the miracle since 3 mouths including the husbands depend on her. My point is nothing is new but the media, this woman was already the breadwinner in that home while husband stayed home with the toddler.
Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by vicstar(m): 5:58pm On Feb 26, 2016
papa God if na butter dey delay ma daily bread cry gimme am like dat I go use beans eat am cry

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by carinmom(f): 6:00pm On Feb 26, 2016
Wadesings:
Before na only for night she dey fly.. . But now she don dey fly for day time now too
Are you saying she be winch lipsrsealed
Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by dokJ: 6:00pm On Feb 26, 2016
this lady's story should inspire as many as r in one form of challenge or d other. it can b ur turn to b blessed immensely by God tomorrow.
Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 26, 2016
Bukaiske:
Ride on girl..God gat your back. And don't forget to appreciate all your haters cos they are part of the story..... No going back,the sky is your starting point in Jesus name...........Abeg dnt forget aunty Kemi olunloyo ,remember her in your prayer cos she really need prayerssssss

Any Mad Person who exhibits such type of baby attitude shouldn't be called Aunty anymore.
Kemi needs dry fasting and crusade and one card of flagyl. Her bad belle too much.

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by sunny2k: 6:02pm On Feb 26, 2016
dis is what we call favour. we r not worthy of it by qualification yet we get the blessings.
Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by Gkay1(m): 6:03pm On Feb 26, 2016
Her story don change, thank God
Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by goldbim(f): 6:06pm On Feb 26, 2016
nani212:
Hi, how was your day?
hello nani*dancing*my day was great!
Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by oladele239(m): 6:06pm On Feb 26, 2016
grin cheesy I have been waiting for this kinda post since....true yarns
sorom4:
If you want your topic to hit front page; you have to do the following........ 1. Post any topic that has to do with Olajumoke even if she dey use toilet. 2. Post any topic that gots to do with Davido and her baby mama. 3. Post any rubbish that goes to do with how a Nairaland killed a snake at his backyard. Even if say no be you kill the snake; just talk say you dey there. 4. Post any rubbish that gots to do with psquare or don jazzy feud with Olamide. 5. The last but not the least; just post anything called RUBBISH. Thank me later
Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by olamds(m): 6:06pm On Feb 26, 2016
Shine on my Sis............You have bn destined to be great.......it is just dat ,Your road no straight from d start but now u ar on d Express Way.....
Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by diegwu01: 6:07pm On Feb 26, 2016
Guyman02:
The husband has worn the same shirt for many weeks now and has being a good husband looking out for their child while his wife struts the runways, please carry him along by making him up too so that they can grow together like Beyonce & Jay-Z or Kim and kanye so that this gesture will not scatter that young family. Abeg una!
I heard the Husband is about to model for Yomi Casual
Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 26, 2016
carinmom:

Are you saying she be winch lipsrsealed
grin grin grin me wonder o! by the way what made you think its only witches who flies in the night unless you are a witch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mike And His Wife, Perri Working Out At The Gym (Photos) / "Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos / Genevieve Nnaji Meets Danny Glover, Ini Edo And Funke Akindele React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.