Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,786 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

What To Eat During Pregnancy For Fair And Intelligent Babies - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What To Eat During Pregnancy For Fair And Intelligent Babies (56836 Views)

She Faked Her Pregnancy For 4 Years / Why Do People Eat During Burial? / Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Eat During Pregnancy For Fair And Intelligent Babies by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 04, 2016
nice one.....can't wait to have my own beautiful family
Re: What To Eat During Pregnancy For Fair And Intelligent Babies by DrAda(f): 10:58pm On Apr 04, 2016
Didn't know that feeding right equates to having a fair or an intelligent baby. Everything should be in moderation.
Re: What To Eat During Pregnancy For Fair And Intelligent Babies by ExpertNosa(m): 6:10am On Apr 09, 2016
Re: What To Eat During Pregnancy For Fair And Intelligent Babies by winexviv: 3:49pm On May 10, 2016
Thank you
Re: What To Eat During Pregnancy For Fair And Intelligent Babies by Acidosis(m): 4:26pm On May 10, 2016
Can we also have the list of meals that can enhance big abunas in male infants?
Re: What To Eat During Pregnancy For Fair And Intelligent Babies by Acidosis(m): 4:33pm On May 10, 2016
We love to deceive ourselves in this part of the world.

We condemn junks so much, yet the oyibos that live and sleep on junks have the greatest innovations in the whole world.

What have we done with all the vegetables and avocados we've been eating? Avocados for LOOTING & covetousness!

Abegii!

The most intelligent folks I've ever seen in Nigeria were raised by paupers. In fact, one is from Ekiti (the type that eats pounded yam 3 times per day)!
Re: What To Eat During Pregnancy For Fair And Intelligent Babies by tpiah01: 4:44pm On May 10, 2016
instead of punishing yourself and punishing food over your baby's skin colour, wouldnt it be easier to just have your baby with a non black, that way you can guarantee the child wont be black.

Maybe via sperm donation I guess?
Re: What To Eat During Pregnancy For Fair And Intelligent Babies by giftedhands101: 10:27am On May 11, 2016
This article is quite educating.
Re: What To Eat During Pregnancy For Fair And Intelligent Babies by NnajiCyrux(m): 7:39pm On May 09, 2021
Educating.
What does Eating Carrot During Pregnancy do to the Unborn Child?
Re: What To Eat During Pregnancy For Fair And Intelligent Babies by manunitedbabes: 11:11am On May 10, 2021
Very interesting shall. But I wanna no why some babies come out being abnormal perhaps not in their lineage?

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography / Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer / My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.