Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Am Sex Starved.....and I Dont Have A Boyfriend...what Do I Do? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Sex Starved.....and I Dont Have A Boyfriend...what Do I Do? (10743 Views)

She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos / Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Sex Starved.....and I Dont Have A Boyfriend...what Do I Do? by Nobody: 7:46am On Feb 27, 2016
Fadekebisola:
nairalanders .....i need sex urgently...i dont have a current boyfriend now...pls what do i do?

Hmm...here is some advice that I guarantee 100% will help.

1.Get a part time job at a government school in Lagos, and teach some youngsters English.

2.Get a part time job at an orphanage, and help with the cooking for the kids.

3.Get out and move. Do some walking, running or aerobics.

4.Offer to help at church.

Good luck.
Re: Am Sex Starved.....and I Dont Have A Boyfriend...what Do I Do? by iykedare(m): 8:23am On Feb 27, 2016
TLisieux:
This person is fake!!! The profile of Fadekebisola is owned by a guy. Nairaland mods please do the needful.

Nigerians are so dumb. They can't even do a little research on the low life op. See what he wrote in one of his recent posts

Fadekebisola:

am a yoruba dude.....stop supporting evil

we all know that for a case to he brought against u most of the time is always true....so stop turning around the whole thing..
this is disgraceful to the yoruba race for sb in the person of ooni to be involved in this kind of thing..

ooni should infact resign.....

This low life is probably gay and needs a gay partner. The next thing he will do is to ask those eiidiots that PMed him to send their nude pics.

Pathetic

1 Like

Re: Am Sex Starved.....and I Dont Have A Boyfriend...what Do I Do? by refiner(f): 8:28am On Feb 27, 2016
ernecy:
Hi!! Pretty lady. I lyk u. kiss
l like u more self!grin
Re: Am Sex Starved.....and I Dont Have A Boyfriend...what Do I Do? by Dayshow: 8:30am On Feb 27, 2016
Idiat!! Use stick
Re: Am Sex Starved.....and I Dont Have A Boyfriend...what Do I Do? by Walexsammy(m): 8:47am On Feb 27, 2016
Fadekebisola:

i cant do that poo...i need the real thing
then go get the real tin Moreova, u don't even need to hve bf to get rel sex, pretty sure many guys re willing to help u out of ur ordeal
Re: Am Sex Starved.....and I Dont Have A Boyfriend...what Do I Do? by ernecy(m): 8:50am On Feb 27, 2016
refiner:

l like u more self!grin

I jus dey blush !!! cheesy wink
Re: Am Sex Starved.....and I Dont Have A Boyfriend...what Do I Do? by ernecy(m): 8:53am On Feb 27, 2016
iykedare:

Nigerians are so dumb. They can't even do a little research on the low life op. See what he wrote in one of his recent posts

This low life is probably gay and needs a gay partner. The next thing he will do is to ask those eiidiots that PMed him to send their nude pics. Chai! !! Op has been busted

Pathetic
Re: Am Sex Starved.....and I Dont Have A Boyfriend...what Do I Do? by Fadekebisola(f): 8:58am On Feb 27, 2016
iykedare:

This low life is probably gay and needs a gay partner. The next thing he will do is to ask those eiidiots that PMed him to send their nude pics.

Pathetic
whats the rship of my previous post u brought up with this....

gerrara here u stinking low life...
Re: Am Sex Starved.....and I Dont Have A Boyfriend...what Do I Do? by iykedare(m): 9:14am On Feb 27, 2016
Fadekebisola:

whats the rship of my previous post u brought up with this....

gerrara here u stinking low life...

I guess you can't even comprehend .

Gay mutherforker,you looking for a gay partner? Shame on you ,worthless f00*l.

Fadekebisola:

am a yoruba dude.....stop supporting evil

Re: Am Sex Starved.....and I Dont Have A Boyfriend...what Do I Do? by chigoizie7(m): 9:18am On Feb 27, 2016
Fadekebisola:
nairalanders .....i need sex urgently...i dont have a current boyfriend now...pls what do i do?

I doubt your supposed predicaments.

If it is true. And u can't get a random guy to fvck you? @least to quench d starvation, den, u are not a woman.
Re: Am Sex Starved.....and I Dont Have A Boyfriend...what Do I Do? by Fadekebisola(f): 9:36am On Feb 27, 2016
iykedare:

I guess you can't even comprehend .

Gay mutherforker,you looking for a gay partner? Shame on you ,worthless f00*l.

by 'dude' i was referring to the guy that quoted me...try to comprehend english
kekere aye
Re: Am Sex Starved.....and I Dont Have A Boyfriend...what Do I Do? by iykedare(m): 10:16am On Feb 27, 2016
Fadekebisola:

by 'dude' i was referring to the guy that quoted me...try to comprehend english
kekere aye

Lol. Shut the fvck up and don't let me expose your ignorance.

Your English is so poor that you need to ask for a refund from your English tutor. Senseless illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Am Sex Starved.....and I Dont Have A Boyfriend...what Do I Do? by chris2h(m): 10:30am On Feb 27, 2016
Haba @op y r u disgracing urself na? Hookups r not done like dis, preserve some dignity 4 urself and for wer u come from! U want sex? U dey Lagos! Am sure 4 ya street u get som1 who would be kinky enuff 2 hookup. U dey carry urself from here to there. I don talk my own sha...
Re: Am Sex Starved.....and I Dont Have A Boyfriend...what Do I Do? by paulcaesar(m): 10:47am On Feb 27, 2016
You shouldn't be posting such things here. Go & find a Councillor or even your friends to talk to.
Re: Am Sex Starved.....and I Dont Have A Boyfriend...what Do I Do? by decollex(m): 10:52am On Feb 27, 2016
Accept Jesus into Your Life.
Re: Am Sex Starved.....and I Dont Have A Boyfriend...what Do I Do? by decollex(m): 10:53am On Feb 27, 2016
Accept Jesus into Your Life. That's all you to do right now believe me.
Re: Am Sex Starved.....and I Dont Have A Boyfriend...what Do I Do? by anigbajumo(m): 11:16am On Feb 27, 2016
Fadekebisola:

thats the sex starved mofos i told u about....

i will only choose one of them....the luckiest

what a shame!!....Na so Nler guys are thirsty of punny,was amazed seeing some monicker there wey pussy dey freak....Am stil yet to see what is special in you....
Re: Am Sex Starved.....and I Dont Have A Boyfriend...what Do I Do? by slizzyb(m): 11:29am On Feb 27, 2016
I come to realize that most ladies uses Love Machine , cucumber,,, all mastubation gadgets..watz this earth turning to... from servicing itself to lesbianism.. hmmmm
Re: Am Sex Starved.....and I Dont Have A Boyfriend...what Do I Do? by Vodkka(m): 12:06pm On Feb 27, 2016
Fadekebisola:

Contact me
Re: Am Sex Starved.....and I Dont Have A Boyfriend...what Do I Do? by JustHere2Observ(f): 12:09pm On Feb 27, 2016
Cucumbers are cheaper than dildoes and not STD free unlike real dicks...Get a cucumber today and be happy
Re: Am Sex Starved.....and I Dont Have A Boyfriend...what Do I Do? by lumydee44: 12:10pm On Feb 27, 2016
farano:
I comment my reserve undecided
Will you marry me we can get to know ourselves after the wedding
Re: Am Sex Starved.....and I Dont Have A Boyfriend...what Do I Do? by NemzySeries(m): 1:51pm On Feb 27, 2016
sh!t jst Got real
Re: Am Sex Starved.....and I Dont Have A Boyfriend...what Do I Do? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 27, 2016
Dis NL guys here like sex...babe u are at d right place, na u go leta run .'Konji na bastard'. NL guys I hail una.
Re: Am Sex Starved.....and I Dont Have A Boyfriend...what Do I Do? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 27, 2016
Fadekebisola:

All u need to do is to find a nairalander close to you.
As for me i live very far from you. Ikeja to be exact
Re: Am Sex Starved.....and I Dont Have A Boyfriend...what Do I Do? by Arbiola(f): 3:40pm On Feb 27, 2016
Fadekebisola:
Bitch, you're too decent for this shit
Re: Am Sex Starved.....and I Dont Have A Boyfriend...what Do I Do? by Jorussia(m): 4:40pm On Feb 27, 2016
See as konji,just turn some NL guys to idiot
Re: Am Sex Starved.....and I Dont Have A Boyfriend...what Do I Do? by Aristotle96(m): 4:40pm On Feb 27, 2016
refiner:
is dis not d same gal dat said she was d most beautiful gal in nairaland?....why are u dis dumb?undecided
gbam ur very smart... She is an E-Idiot undecided
Re: Am Sex Starved.....and I Dont Have A Boyfriend...what Do I Do? by johnsonpolice: 7:42pm On Feb 27, 2016
Lasveg:
At op y r u tellin us
pls,look for a good guy with big dick and enjoy urself.
Re: Am Sex Starved.....and I Dont Have A Boyfriend...what Do I Do? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:10pm On Feb 27, 2016
Adaure4ever:
A lady posted this in public forum with no atom of shame?
Tufiakwa
Lolz,don't mind her
Re: Am Sex Starved.....and I Dont Have A Boyfriend...what Do I Do? by danielblessing(m): 10:13pm On Feb 27, 2016
Roflmao
Some mofo's have already posted their number for "free sex" whereas the op isn't a girl but a man.am sure maybe with 8packs. Lol..its not all that glitters that is gold.
Re: Am Sex Starved.....and I Dont Have A Boyfriend...what Do I Do? by lekinz(m): 10:15pm On Feb 27, 2016
Tosyne2much .... I hail Ooooh ...
Your name self dey the list ...

Even Kingsilly .... Buahahahaha

Busted *** grin grin grin
Re: Am Sex Starved.....and I Dont Have A Boyfriend...what Do I Do? by kingsilly(m): 10:34pm On Feb 27, 2016
lekinz:
Tosyne2much .... I hail Ooooh ...
Your name self dey the list ...

Even Kingsilly .... Buahahahaha

Busted *** grin grin grin

I had a feeling my name will be mentioned, OP made a good comment of FEB 21 on a thread of tosyne2much, which is dated on her mail wen she received a mail for me, I guess you didn't read well, else you should see my message Is 5days old and this thread just a day old. cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Love, Sex And Virginity / The Identity Of The Girl Who Engages 3 FUTO Students In Tramadol S*x Revealed / How Will You Feel When You Lose Your Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.