Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Am Sex Starved.....and I Dont Have A Boyfriend...what Do I Do? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Sex Starved.....and I Dont Have A Boyfriend...what Do I Do? (10744 Views)

She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos / Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Sex Starved.....and I Dont Have A Boyfriend...what Do I Do? by tosyne2much(m): 10:47pm On Feb 27, 2016
danielblessing:
Roflmao
Some mofo's have already posted their number for "free sex" whereas the op isn't a girl but a man.am sure maybe with 8packs. Lol..its not all that glitters that is gold.
bwahahahahaha cheesy
Re: Am Sex Starved.....and I Dont Have A Boyfriend...what Do I Do? by tosyne2much(m): 10:54pm On Feb 27, 2016
lekinz:
Tosyne2much .... I hail Ooooh ...
Your name self dey the list ...

Even Kingsilly .... Buahahahaha

Busted *** grin grin grin
I didn't deny it but only me and Kingsilly's mail wasn't recent... Her comment fascinated me when she dropped a comment on my thread.. Which guy doesn't do that on nairaland?

This one wey una wan chop me raw cos my name follow feature
... Abi una wan turn me to pervert for Olivaarims face ni?
tongue
Re: Am Sex Starved.....and I Dont Have A Boyfriend...what Do I Do? by lekinz(m): 11:11pm On Feb 27, 2016
kingsilly:

I had a feeling my name will be mentioned, OP made a good comment of FEB 21 on a thread of tosyne2much, which is dated on her mail wen she received a mail for me, I guess you didn't read well, else you should see my message Is 5days old and this thread just a day old. cool

tosyne2much:
I didn't deny it but only me and Kingsilly's mail wasn't recent... Her comment fascinated me when she dropped a comment on my thread.. Which guy doesn't do that on nairaland?
This one wey una wan chop me raw cos my name follow feature
... Abi una wan turn me to pervert for Olivaarims face ni?
tongue

Birds of identical plumage grin grin grin ....

Una names follow each other for back for the mail self ....

Case closed then ....

Normally, I know sey you ( Tosyne) dey flirt wella but I was surprised seeing your name on her list after seeing the title of her thread ....

Sorry for judging wrongly...

Jah bless and which one is Olivaarims again ? undecided undecided
Re: Am Sex Starved.....and I Dont Have A Boyfriend...what Do I Do? by tosyne2much(m): 11:14pm On Feb 27, 2016
lekinz:

Birds of identical plumage grin grin grin ....

Una names follow each other for back for the mail self ....

Case closed then ....

Normally, I know sey you ( Tosyne) dey flirt wella but I was surprised seeing your name on her list after seeing the title of her thread ....

Sorry for judging wrongly...

Jah bless and which one is Olivaarims again ? undecided undecided
Wetin I wan dey shame for? cheesy who no dey flirt? cheesy Even you sef dey run your own level codedly cheesy tongue
Re: Am Sex Starved.....and I Dont Have A Boyfriend...what Do I Do? by tuk2ato(m): 4:36am On Feb 28, 2016
How can a girl be sex starved? Invite a male friend to your place and make the move on him. It is that easy or better still outsource the job to a cucumber. grin
Fadekebisola:
nairalanders .....i need sex urgently...i dont have a current boyfriend now...pls what do i do?
Re: Am Sex Starved.....and I Dont Have A Boyfriend...what Do I Do? by Meeky(m): 2:09pm On Mar 03, 2016
Fadekebisola:
nairalanders .....i need sex urgently...i dont have a current boyfriend now...pls what do i do?
this is a joke.fine babe like you no get bf.na wa oh.i dey enjoy ya joke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Necessary To Date Before Marriage? / Before You Disvirgin That Girl Please Read This : Behind The Sin (scene) / Can You Do Anything For LOVE?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.