Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

One Thing I Wish Most Guys In Romance Section Will Stop Doing - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Thing I Wish Most Guys In Romance Section Will Stop Doing (4617 Views)

Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop / Ladies, Please Stop Doing This On Instagram / 7 Reasons Most Guys Act The Way They Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Thing I Wish Most Guys In Romance Section Will Stop Doing by firstking01(m): 8:08am On Feb 28, 2016
Cutehector:
lol u should ask joliyyp out already cool
how?
Re: One Thing I Wish Most Guys In Romance Section Will Stop Doing by Cutehector(m): 8:17am On Feb 28, 2016
firstking01:
how?
whch one be how again? U like d babe? Yes or no
Re: One Thing I Wish Most Guys In Romance Section Will Stop Doing by firstking01(m): 8:19am On Feb 28, 2016
Cutehector:
whch one be how again? U like d babe? Yes or no
grin
Re: One Thing I Wish Most Guys In Romance Section Will Stop Doing by Cutehector(m): 8:22am On Feb 28, 2016
firstking01:
grin
no dey blush jor.. tell me..
Re: One Thing I Wish Most Guys In Romance Section Will Stop Doing by firstking01(m): 8:27am On Feb 28, 2016
Cutehector:
no dey blush jor.. tell me..
i like her yeah, meanwhile, i 've woji to igwuruta.
Re: One Thing I Wish Most Guys In Romance Section Will Stop Doing by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 28, 2016
firstking01:
Offlate i 've come acrossed threads were a guy would come and give and expository essay of his sexcapades with his girlfried, if she had allowed you enter the promise land, then i see no need for you to come here and start giving us a summary of how it went down, me i no wan know, maybe there are some people of your type who cares and possibily woulda acted the same...

Truth be told, if you really love and cherish her, you will never come here to expose your sexual prowess with her, guys this is wrong, let's stop it....if she has issues sexually, you have a doctor for crying out loud.

Pay no mind to them. Most are little boys. At times I check their photos and laugh as ask myself, is this the person I have been trying to teach and argue with? While some are men with the brains of 16 year Olds. Femi Fani Kayode type Kiss and Tell motherfuckers.
Re: One Thing I Wish Most Guys In Romance Section Will Stop Doing by Cutehector(m): 8:36am On Feb 28, 2016
firstking01:
i like her yeah, meanwhile, i 've woji to igwuruta.
woji to igwuruta hw?
Re: One Thing I Wish Most Guys In Romance Section Will Stop Doing by chigoizie7(m): 8:37am On Feb 28, 2016
firstking01:
Offlate i 've come acrossed threads were a guy would come and give and expository essay of his sexcapades with his girlfried, if she had allowed you enter the promise land, then i see no need for you to come here and start giving us a summary of how it went down, me i no wan know, maybe there are some people of your type who cares and possibily woulda acted the same...

Truth be told, if you really love and cherish her, you will never come here to expose your sexual prowess with her, guys this is wrong, let's stop it....if she has issues sexually, you have a doctor for crying out loud.

Just like u said, "if u truly loved her"
Well, most of them never loved her.

Besides, most of the sexcapades are fictitious.
Re: One Thing I Wish Most Guys In Romance Section Will Stop Doing by Maxi112: 8:41am On Feb 28, 2016
Cutehector:
woji to igwuruta hw?
those in ph will understand
Re: One Thing I Wish Most Guys In Romance Section Will Stop Doing by Cutehector(m): 8:43am On Feb 28, 2016
Maxi112:
yarn me na wink
Re: One Thing I Wish Most Guys In Romance Section Will Stop Doing by Maxi112: 8:48am On Feb 28, 2016
Cutehector:
yarn me na wink
those are area in rivers state (ph)

he think say that babe dey base for ph
Re: One Thing I Wish Most Guys In Romance Section Will Stop Doing by Cutehector(m): 9:23am On Feb 28, 2016
Maxi112:
those are area in rivers state (ph)

he think say that babe dey base for ph
of course she dey base for ph
Re: One Thing I Wish Most Guys In Romance Section Will Stop Doing by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 28, 2016
misspicy:

a word is enough for the wise,have your best interest at heart smiley
Come oh, you and mama Ejiro pikin dey fight? I've been sensing some tension between you two of late. Hope una no dey drag man sha tongue
Re: One Thing I Wish Most Guys In Romance Section Will Stop Doing by Maxi112: 9:32am On Feb 28, 2016
Cutehector:
of course she dey base for ph
I don't think so... ask her na
Re: One Thing I Wish Most Guys In Romance Section Will Stop Doing by firstking01(m): 9:48am On Feb 28, 2016
chigoizie7:

Just like u said, "if u truly loved her" Well, most of them never loved her.
Besides, most of the sexcapades are fictitious.
true that
Re: One Thing I Wish Most Guys In Romance Section Will Stop Doing by firstking01(m): 9:49am On Feb 28, 2016
Cutehector:
woji to igwuruta hw?
relocation bro
Re: One Thing I Wish Most Guys In Romance Section Will Stop Doing by firstking01(m): 9:51am On Feb 28, 2016
AnakinSkywalker:

Pay no mind to them. Most are little boys. At times I check their photos and laugh as ask myself, is this the person I have been trying to teach and argue with? While some are men with the brains of 16 year Olds. Femi Fani Kayode type Kiss and Tell motherfuckers.
cooL
Re: One Thing I Wish Most Guys In Romance Section Will Stop Doing by firstking01(m): 9:58am On Feb 28, 2016
Maxi112:
hector is in ph, i lived closed to him in woji before i relocated to rukpoku/igwuruta
Re: One Thing I Wish Most Guys In Romance Section Will Stop Doing by Cutehector(m): 10:23am On Feb 28, 2016
firstking01:
relocation bro
so u nor dey interested in d babe again?
Re: One Thing I Wish Most Guys In Romance Section Will Stop Doing by Maxi112: 10:26am On Feb 28, 2016
firstking01:
hector is in ph, i lived closed to him in woji before i relocated to rukpoku/igwuruta
what abt the babe he is referring u to, she base for ph?
Re: One Thing I Wish Most Guys In Romance Section Will Stop Doing by firstking01(m): 10:33am On Feb 28, 2016
Maxi112:
what abt the babe he is referring u to, she base for ph?
yeah, she's in in eagle island by lagos bus stop in ph...she has invited me over before but was not chanced.
Re: One Thing I Wish Most Guys In Romance Section Will Stop Doing by firstking01(m): 10:34am On Feb 28, 2016
That's left for me to decide bro
Cutehector:
so u nor dey interested in d babe again?
Re: One Thing I Wish Most Guys In Romance Section Will Stop Doing by Maxi112: 10:42am On Feb 28, 2016
firstking01:
yeah, she's in in eagle island by lagos bus stop in ph...she has invited me over before but was not chanced.
awww! why not schedule another date with her?..
Re: One Thing I Wish Most Guys In Romance Section Will Stop Doing by firstking01(m): 11:27am On Feb 28, 2016
Maxi112:
awww! why not schedule another date with her?..

i will bro
Re: One Thing I Wish Most Guys In Romance Section Will Stop Doing by Maxi112: 12:15pm On Feb 28, 2016
firstking01:
i will bro
good luck!
Re: One Thing I Wish Most Guys In Romance Section Will Stop Doing by firstking01(m): 2:53pm On Feb 28, 2016
Maxi112:
good luck!
tanks grin

1 Like

Re: One Thing I Wish Most Guys In Romance Section Will Stop Doing by misspicy(f): 3:41pm On Feb 28, 2016
Rollar:
Come oh, you and mama Ejiro pikin dey fight? I've been sensing some tension between you two of late. Hope una no dey drag man sha tongue
lol mind us daddy grin

Happy Sunday papa cheesy
Re: One Thing I Wish Most Guys In Romance Section Will Stop Doing by shulamitewoman(f): 8:11pm On Feb 28, 2016
Most of dem are immature...am nt surprise..
Re: One Thing I Wish Most Guys In Romance Section Will Stop Doing by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 28, 2016
misspicy:

lol mind us daddy grin
Happy Sunday papa cheesy
C'mon stop dat. Cum whisper stori for my ear joor, e don tey wey I hear gist. And you know gossip is the bud that keeps wax from growing in an old man's ears grin

Happy sunday. My daughter why you no go church? angry
Re: One Thing I Wish Most Guys In Romance Section Will Stop Doing by NemzySeries(m): 9:11pm On Feb 28, 2016
yes Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo , I also wonder y sum guys cum out here to gist us abt deir sexxx life wen itz not like W're in a cinema.........by d way arnd last week wen I went to d market to fix ma fone n I met a gal in d shop dey were fixing phones, d repairer finished hers but didn't av enuf airtime to dail her number & see if it rings so I offered ma fone to b used & dat wuz aw I got her contact....i l8r got to kw shex on watz app & we started a chat inwhich I introduced ma sef as d guy who offered hiz fone in order to test run her's @ d market...........we got chatting & tinz got tfreaky btw us & den she decided to visit.....on her arrival I got her soft drinks & sum snacks to cool off while d a/c wuz rili helping her relax, we got talking & my hands began mingle round her body n b4 u kw it I wuz already suckinggg her booobz like kerosene mango, after dat I Tuk of her clothes like a tailor who wuz under xmas pressure & immediately I tuk off ma trousers & offered her ma d!ck a choir member holding d mic in readiness to lead every 1 in worship & believe me shez a God on d mic & after 20mins of singing wit ma migic mic It wuz time 4 d unholy communion & as insert ma d!ckkkk into her she started recited d 36 states & capital n by d time she got to zamfara I xploded like boko haram bombz & she went home smiling sheepishly like d newest bread seller in town,
Re: One Thing I Wish Most Guys In Romance Section Will Stop Doing by misspicy(f): 9:27pm On Feb 28, 2016
Rollar:
C'mon stop dat. Cum whisper stori for my ear joor, e don tey wey I hear gist. And you know gossip is the bud that keeps wax from growing in an old man's ears grin

Happy sunday. My daughter why you no go church? angry
lol,so my papa self dey enjoy amebo grin
well we get small fallout ni but we don settle am,no be coz of guy o cheesy

baba I go church o,do you want to see my Sunday attire? tongue
Re: One Thing I Wish Most Guys In Romance Section Will Stop Doing by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 28, 2016
misspicy:

lol,so my papa self dey enjoy amebo grin
well we get small fallout ni but we don settle am,no be coz of guy o cheesy
baba I go church o,do you want to see my Sunday attire? tongue
Lol. Girls ehn, una too dey fight. Why una no kuku fight tear clothe for street, may we know say una mean am tongue

Oya show papa. Everything you had on oh, right down to your hairpin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is this picture Real. (check Photo) / Is This True About This Set Of Guys? / Viral Picture Of Nigerian Bride Who Didn’t Wear Makeup On Her Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.