Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Viral Picture Of Nigerian Bride Who Didn’t Wear Makeup On Her Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Viral Picture Of Nigerian Bride Who Didn’t Wear Makeup On Her Wedding (4616 Views)

Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It / Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding / Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Viral Picture Of Nigerian Bride Who Didn’t Wear Makeup On Her Wedding by OwnNAIJA: 9:17pm On Mar 18, 2018
Indeed, only very few ladies can do without make-up on their special day – wedding day.

This yet to be identified Nigerian bride chose to stand out on her wedding day as she barely wore any makeup on her wedding day.

The lady who seems to be member of Deeper Life Church, wanted her wedding day to be special, just like any other bride, but she was sure she wanted it to be her way.

The picture which has gone viral on social media, has received positive comments from users.

Many praised the bride for looking gorgeous in spite of no makeup.

She really looks beautiful.

http://shareca.sh/r/mwa1

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viral Picture Of Nigerian Bride Who Didn’t Wear Makeup On Her Wedding by dafeyankee: 9:17pm On Mar 18, 2018
Beautiful kiss kiss

If only I can meet a woman like her.

3 Likes

Re: Viral Picture Of Nigerian Bride Who Didn’t Wear Makeup On Her Wedding by habsydiamond(m): 9:19pm On Mar 18, 2018
Natural and beautiful.......original and fairly used no fit stand for thesame place......e no possible jor

2 Likes

Re: Viral Picture Of Nigerian Bride Who Didn’t Wear Makeup On Her Wedding by donstan18: 9:20pm On Mar 18, 2018
cheesy
Re: Viral Picture Of Nigerian Bride Who Didn’t Wear Makeup On Her Wedding by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 18, 2018
Best bride ever, see as she clean. dem ugly NL babes go avoid this area. tongue

Wetin dey pain me pass be say some dundeeee go still do picmix. Fuccckdat shit!

4 Likes

Re: Viral Picture Of Nigerian Bride Who Didn’t Wear Makeup On Her Wedding by OwnNAIJA: 9:35pm On Mar 18, 2018
#TeamNatural not all those painters we have now.

1 Like

Re: Viral Picture Of Nigerian Bride Who Didn’t Wear Makeup On Her Wedding by Nedfed(m): 9:42pm On Mar 18, 2018
dafeyankee:
Beautiful kiss kiss

If only I can meet a woman like her.
You av met many in the past just dat u dnt pay attention.

1 Like

Re: Viral Picture Of Nigerian Bride Who Didn’t Wear Makeup On Her Wedding by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 18, 2018
Nedfed:

You av met many in the past just dat u dnt pay attention.

This one deep! Is you a Psychic?
Re: Viral Picture Of Nigerian Bride Who Didn’t Wear Makeup On Her Wedding by don4real18(m): 10:35pm On Mar 18, 2018
Her choice or perhaps, her religion
Re: Viral Picture Of Nigerian Bride Who Didn’t Wear Makeup On Her Wedding by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 18, 2018
I like d radiance on her face. Many women with heavy make up don't have such a lively smile.

1 Like

Re: Viral Picture Of Nigerian Bride Who Didn’t Wear Makeup On Her Wedding by anochuko01(m): 12:03am On Mar 19, 2018
so damn bloody beautiful!
see the angelic looks on her young innocent face.

1 Like

Re: Viral Picture Of Nigerian Bride Who Didn’t Wear Makeup On Her Wedding by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:43am On Mar 19, 2018
grin

Ebuka2016 kind of girl wanna marry wink
Re: Viral Picture Of Nigerian Bride Who Didn’t Wear Makeup On Her Wedding by Nobody: 12:49am On Mar 19, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Ebuka2016 kind of girl wanna marry wink
grin lemme see what she looks like.

if she aint as cute and hot as you are then she cant keep my greatness for life cheesy
Re: Viral Picture Of Nigerian Bride Who Didn’t Wear Makeup On Her Wedding by Nobody: 12:55am On Mar 19, 2018
I was loving her and admiring her beauty....kinda started comparing her with queensuccubus my sweethrt till I saw Deeperlife church... shocked

I definitely dont hate church girls, but I dont like dem either grin

1 Like

Re: Viral Picture Of Nigerian Bride Who Didn’t Wear Makeup On Her Wedding by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:09am On Mar 19, 2018
Ebuka2016:
I was loving her and admiring her beauty....kinda started comparing her with queensuccubus my sweethrt till I saw Deeperlife church... shocked

I definitely dont hate girls, but I dont like dem either grin

cheesy

Hahahahhahaha!

Why u don't like girls? Who gonna blow ur muddy yam if u keep that monstrous THANG-THANG to urself shocked

1 Like

Re: Viral Picture Of Nigerian Bride Who Didn’t Wear Makeup On Her Wedding by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 19, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

cheesy

Hahahahhahaha!

Why u don't like girls? Who gonna blow ur muddy yam if u keep that monstrous THANG-THANG to urself shocked

lol....that was a mistake jare. I meant to type that I dont like church gals...

grin

you gonna blow it aint you
Re: Viral Picture Of Nigerian Bride Who Didn’t Wear Makeup On Her Wedding by QueenSuccubus(f): 8:31am On Mar 19, 2018
Ebuka2016:

lol....that was a mistake jare. I meant to type that I dont like church gals...

grin

you gonna blow it aint you

grin

It depends wink I have to check that one part of ur body if ur certified virgin... wink
Re: Viral Picture Of Nigerian Bride Who Didn’t Wear Makeup On Her Wedding by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 19, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

It depends wink I have to check that one part of ur body if ur certified virgin... wink
which part is that?? shocked pls coman check me abeg. My greatness is dying for your touch cheesy
Re: Viral Picture Of Nigerian Bride Who Didn’t Wear Makeup On Her Wedding by QueenSuccubus(f): 10:28am On Mar 19, 2018
Ebuka2016:

which part is that?? shocked pls coman check me abeg. My greatness is dying for your touch cheesy

grin

Hahahaha...My touch alone is venomous & addictive cheesy tongue

I don't want u to land in psychiatric ward after getting craaazy of my touch wink
Re: Viral Picture Of Nigerian Bride Who Didn’t Wear Makeup On Her Wedding by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 19, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Hahahaha...My touch alone is venomous & addictive cheesy tongue

I don't want u to land in psychiatric ward after getting craaazy of my touch wink

i want to feel that addiction to you

yes i do
Re: Viral Picture Of Nigerian Bride Who Didn’t Wear Makeup On Her Wedding by chubinwa(m): 6:03pm On Mar 19, 2018
very beautiful. to b candid, I get irritated by ladies wearing heavy makeups.
Re: Viral Picture Of Nigerian Bride Who Didn’t Wear Makeup On Her Wedding by JohnnyBling(m): 7:54pm On Mar 19, 2018
deeper life
Re: Viral Picture Of Nigerian Bride Who Didn’t Wear Makeup On Her Wedding by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 19, 2018
Life is full of choices. Guys, instead of bashing ladies who wear makeup, go for the ones that don't. There are men who like/don't mind their women wearing makeup so leave the make up wearers for them. Simple as that

1 Like

Re: Viral Picture Of Nigerian Bride Who Didn’t Wear Makeup On Her Wedding by roarik(f): 8:05pm On Mar 19, 2018
she beautiful..see fresh face

1 Like

Re: Viral Picture Of Nigerian Bride Who Didn’t Wear Makeup On Her Wedding by Ukeachu1(m): 8:49pm On Mar 19, 2018
Really beautiful. She is not a deeper life tho.
Re: Viral Picture Of Nigerian Bride Who Didn’t Wear Makeup On Her Wedding by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 19, 2018
Ukeachu1:
Really beautiful. She is not a deeper life tho.
Where?

(1) (Reply)

Once A Fine Girl Shows These 3 Signs – Just Shoot Your Shot! No Waste Time. / Can You Spend Years Dating Someone You Know You Can Never Marry ? / I Don't Want To De-flower Her!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.