Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,756 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Is This True About This Set Of Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This True About This Set Of Guys? (4621 Views)

What The Hell Is Wrong With This Set Of Married Women? / 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This True About This Set Of Guys? by Toks2008(m): 9:53pm On Jun 08, 2017
I read somewhere that guys who are born within may 21 and June 21 are the best when it comes to making the best husbands and I'm beginning to believe so.

They are usually charming,good looking, always providing laughter and fun and have an amazing sense of humor.

In a relationship, they are faithful,romantic,caring,stimulating, and value their lovers above everything and everyone.

They are charming,irresistible and excellent communicators. They are faithful yet social and lively which could make you think they are unfaithful but they are usually very faithful lovers.

Marrying this set of guys mean that you not only will have a meaningful, lasting marriage but also a marriage full of fun, adventure, and a plethora of laughter.

As a lady have you dated any guy born within this period? share your experience.

Re: Is This True About This Set Of Guys? by banjicom(m): 9:55pm On Jun 08, 2017
angry

Nonsense!!

So because your birthday falls between may 21 and june 21 we can't hear word again abi? This is bullshit

Press share if you agree with the OP

Press like if you disagree

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This True About This Set Of Guys? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 08, 2017
Re: Is This True About This Set Of Guys? by dollyjoy(f): 9:57pm On Jun 08, 2017
I was born within that time frame and I can only speak for myself. I'm charming, funny,stimulating, faithful,adventurous e.t.c . grin

3 Likes

Re: Is This True About This Set Of Guys? by Ribajae(m): 10:00pm On Jun 08, 2017
... woah oya clap for yourself
Re: Is This True About This Set Of Guys? by Toks2008(m): 10:02pm On Jun 08, 2017
dollyjoy:
I was born within that time frame and I can only speak for myself. I'm charming, funny,stimulating, faithful,adventurous e.t.c . grin

I guess the ladies are not as faithful as the guys...

I just find it extremely difficult to double date and I always cherish any lady in my life above all others. ..

*For the records...I'm not advertising but I got curious after I read this online.

1 Like

Re: Is This True About This Set Of Guys? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:03pm On Jun 08, 2017
Toks... go and marry oo!!
We the Single guys association of Nairaland are tired of you.
Re: Is This True About This Set Of Guys? by Toks2008(m): 10:05pm On Jun 08, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Must I marry? who marriage epp?
Re: Is This True About This Set Of Guys? by smardray(m): 10:06pm On Jun 08, 2017
Stop using stupid scopes... Tell us ur birthday lets wish u blissful birthday... Ma so isokuso mo... Shogbomi

2 Likes

Re: Is This True About This Set Of Guys? by dollyjoy(f): 10:06pm On Jun 08, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Why not go marry a wife for him? Stvpid comment.
Re: Is This True About This Set Of Guys? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 08, 2017
If you take that to heart then you could as well believe anything. grin
Re: Is This True About This Set Of Guys? by Toks2008(m): 10:10pm On Jun 08, 2017
smardray:
Stop using stupid scopes... Tell us ur birthday lets wish u blissful birthday... Ma so isokuso mo... Shogbomi

Lol! what scope? my birthday was 3 days back but what I wrote up there is a fact I gathered online and Has nada to do with me.

I'm only sharing it to confirm from ladies who are married or have dated this set of guys.

Bad belle
Re: Is This True About This Set Of Guys? by Mimzyy(f): 10:10pm On Jun 08, 2017
Lolzzz
Re: Is This True About This Set Of Guys? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 08, 2017
so my own birthday wey come fall on january nko
so does that mean i no come be husband material too? sad
op abi na for the month of May dem born u? grin grin
Re: Is This True About This Set Of Guys? by Toks2008(m): 10:18pm On Jun 08, 2017
lefulefu:
so my own birthday wey come fall on january nko
so does that mean i no come be husband material too? sad
op abi na for the month of May dem born u? grin grin

Lol! of course you are but according to online sources....this set of may June borne guys are simply the best.
Re: Is This True About This Set Of Guys? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 08, 2017
dollyjoy:

Re: Is This True About This Set Of Guys? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 08, 2017
All these skewed perception, there's no correlation between the date a man is born and his being the best husband or charming. Just tell romancelanders that you were born within that time frame, happy birthday in arrears BEST HUSBAND.

1 Like

Re: Is This True About This Set Of Guys? by Toks2008(m): 10:24pm On Jun 08, 2017
Dextology:
All these skewed perception, there's no correlation between the date a man is born and his being the best husband or charming. Just tell romancelanders that you were born within that time frame, happy birthday in arrears BEST HUSBAND.

E dey pain you?

Re: Is This True About This Set Of Guys? by dingbang(m): 10:26pm On Jun 08, 2017
Toks... When is your birthday? Be sincere
Re: Is This True About This Set Of Guys? by Toks2008(m): 10:26pm On Jun 08, 2017
dingbang:
Toks... When is your birthday? Be sincere

3 days ago.
Re: Is This True About This Set Of Guys? by Omotayor123(f): 10:26pm On Jun 08, 2017
Toks2008:
I read somewhere that guys who are born within may 21 and June 21 are the best when it comes to making the best husband and I'm beginning to believe so.

They are usually charming,good looking, always providing laughter and fun and have an amazing sense of humor.

In a relationship, they are faithful,romantic,caring,stimulating, and value their lovers above everything and everyone.

They are charming and excellent communicators. They are faithful yet social and lively.

Marrying this set of guys mean that you not only will have a meaningful, lasting marriage but also a marriage full of fun, adventure, and a plethora of laughter.

As a lady have you dated any guy born within this period? share your experience.
#Proudlyone.

Lies!
Re: Is This True About This Set Of Guys? by Omotayor123(f): 10:28pm On Jun 08, 2017
Toks2008:

3 days ago.
Oh! you should have say, I would have created a thread for you.

Happy Belated Birthday grin
Re: Is This True About This Set Of Guys? by Toks2008(m): 10:28pm On Jun 08, 2017
Omotayor123:
Lies!
Ever come across one?
Re: Is This True About This Set Of Guys? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 08, 2017
Toks2008:

E dey pain you?

Why e go pain me? Every person get im own uniqueness.

We no even see your birthday cake chop sef. sad

1 Like

Re: Is This True About This Set Of Guys? by Toks2008(m): 10:29pm On Jun 08, 2017
Omotayor123:
Oh! you should have say, I would have created a thread for you.

Happy Belated Birthday grin

Oh thanks dearie...maybe next year insha Allah.
Re: Is This True About This Set Of Guys? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 08, 2017
Here to view and read comments

1 Like

Re: Is This True About This Set Of Guys? by Toks2008(m): 10:31pm On Jun 08, 2017
Dextology:

Why e go pain me? Every person get im own uniqueness.
We no even see your birthday cake chop sef. sad

Nah garri I drink sef cos no time to cook and no babe around.
Re: Is This True About This Set Of Guys? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 08, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
lol..u no longer active in politics?
Re: Is This True About This Set Of Guys? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 08, 2017
Toks2008:

Nah garri I drink sef cos no time to cook and no babe around.

I go believe you small but e no befit your status at all, we no gree
Re: Is This True About This Set Of Guys? by Toks2008(m): 10:44pm On Jun 08, 2017
Dextology:

I go believe you small but e no befit your status at all, we no gree

Well incase you are wandering...I'm proudly ijebu and garri is big man's food in ijebu land expecially when you drink it with lalasticlala best meat (you know already) or with elephant meat,bush meat e.t.c
Re: Is This True About This Set Of Guys? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 08, 2017
Toks2008:

Well incase you are wandering...I'm proudly ijebu and garri is big man's food in ijebu land expecially when you drink it with lalasticlala best meat (you know already) or with elephant meat,bush meat e.t.c

Omo Ijebu e Pele o.

There are several combo you can achieve with garri, but you have to buy my eBook on garri to get the details grin grin
Re: Is This True About This Set Of Guys? by Toks2008(m): 10:56pm On Jun 08, 2017
Dextology:

Omo Ijebu e Pele o.

There are several combo you can achieve with garri, but you have to buy my eBook on garri to get the details grin grin

E-book on garri! like seriously

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Things I Want You To Buy Before This Year Ends If You Want To Escape Poverty / Who Will Beg First.? / How Dr Anu Who Damaged Girl's Body Got Arrested And Bribed Her Way Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.