Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Its My Birthday!!!!!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Its My Birthday!!!!!! (6847 Views)

It's My Birthday Baby! (photo) / I Will Be Giving Out 50k Worth Of Airtime On My Birthday Here, Watchout!! / Yaaay, It's My Birthday. Come In And Show Me Love! (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Its My Birthday!!!!!! by Marlvin(m): 11:30am On Feb 27, 2016
QueenValerie:
grin You bully,thought she was American.

yeah, tell Me abouh it...
Everyone always look American to you...
Re: Its My Birthday!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 27, 2016
Marlvin:

yeah, tell Me abouh it...
Everyone always look American to you...
tongue whatever dude tongue
Re: Its My Birthday!!!!!! by Marlvin(m): 11:34am On Feb 27, 2016
QueenValerie:
tongue whatever dude tongue

Did you just say that to Me ?
Re: Its My Birthday!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 27, 2016
Marlvin:

Did you just say that to Me ?
I did cheesy tongue
Re: Its My Birthday!!!!!! by Leriebloom(f): 12:58pm On Feb 27, 2016
Decker:

Oh... I see. But I hope you catch some fun today. Even if you aren't celebrating, just do stuff you love and enjoy. You deserve to be happy on your birthday.
Certainly.
Re: Its My Birthday!!!!!! by Leriebloom(f): 12:59pm On Feb 27, 2016
drnairalov:
leriebloom happy Birthday.. enjoy ur newage *blessing!!
Thanks a bunch.
Re: Its My Birthday!!!!!! by Jerryspryng: 1:10pm On Feb 27, 2016
Leriebloom:
Thanks a bunch.
Can we meet @ ishaga 2day
Re: Its My Birthday!!!!!! by MrCork: 1:12pm On Feb 27, 2016
Leriebloom:
Looking back, 10 years ago i lost my dad and his relatives claimed all his properties in Delta state leaving the house he was building in Lagos. God blessed me with an angel as a mother. Even if we were left penniless she fought for us to have a place to sleep. She sold a plot from the land in lagos and used the remaining money to complete the houz and further my elder brother to the university. She made sure my younger brothers and i went to a good private school. She worked from day to night to make sure we had everything. God blessed me with an industrious woman as a mother, she saw that the duplex my father had been building was too big for just us, so she divided the house into six different apartment. She furthered my education to the uni and i could say i never lacked anything and i never had to ask for anything. Early last year she sued my dad's relatives to court and after so much stress the properties were handed back over to us. I am proud to say that i am a graduate at age 21. God has done so much for me that i am grateful for. I am grateful for this life he has given me, for adding another year to my existence, it is all by his doing.

angry
Re: Its My Birthday!!!!!! by Leriebloom(f): 1:13pm On Feb 27, 2016
Jerryspryng:
Can we meet @ ishaga 2day
Why should we meet
Re: Its My Birthday!!!!!! by MrCork: 1:13pm On Feb 27, 2016
Leriebloom:
Looking back, 10 years ago i lost my dad and his relatives claimed all his properties in Delta state leaving the house he was building in Lagos. God blessed me with an angel as a mother. Even if we were left penniless she fought for us to have a place to sleep. She sold a plot from the land in lagos and used the remaining money to complete the houz and further my elder brother to the university. She made sure my younger brothers and i went to a good private school. She worked from day to night to make sure we had everything. God blessed me with an industrious woman as a mother, she saw that the duplex my father had been building was too big for just us, so she divided the house into six different apartment. She furthered my education to the uni and i could say i never lacked anything and i never had to ask for anything. Early last year she sued my dad's relatives to court and after so much stress the properties were handed back over to us. I am proud to say that i am a graduate at age 21. God has done so much for me that i am grateful for. I am grateful for this life he has given me, for adding another year to my existence, it is all by his doing.

...are you lightskin? angry
Re: Its My Birthday!!!!!! by Jerryspryng: 1:55pm On Feb 27, 2016
Leriebloom:
Why should we meet
So we can meet 1 on 1 & to celebrate ya betday
Re: Its My Birthday!!!!!! by Leriebloom(f): 2:47pm On Feb 27, 2016
Jerryspryng:
So we can meet 1 on 1 & to celebrate ya betday
Thank you for the offer, but i wont be available.
Re: Its My Birthday!!!!!! by Jerryspryng: 2:58pm On Feb 27, 2016
Leriebloom:
Thank you for the offer, but i wont be available.
Kkay
Re: Its My Birthday!!!!!! by Leriebloom(f): 9:42pm On Feb 27, 2016
I sincerely appreciate everyone here

Re: Its My Birthday!!!!!! by ucnwafor(m): 1:37pm On Mar 01, 2016
Happy birthday leriebloom,

1 Like

Re: Its My Birthday!!!!!! by Debola69(m): 3:05pm On Mar 01, 2016
Leriebloom:

*Picks up mic*

Yeah yeah YEAH! Cool story. So those of us wey no kon get relative to sue now, make we do wetin?

*Throws mic away*

1 Like

Re: Its My Birthday!!!!!! by MrCork: 3:12pm On Mar 01, 2016
Leriebloom:

angry
Re: Its My Birthday!!!!!! by MrCork: 3:13pm On Mar 01, 2016
Leriebloom:

....are u lightskin? angry
Re: Its My Birthday!!!!!! by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:16am On Mar 06, 2016
Debola69:

*Picks up mic*

Yeah yeah YEAH! Cool story. So those of us wey no kon get relative to sue now, make we do wetin?

*Throws mic away*

Dayumm!! Now this really got me cracking up, bro easy ooo, me self be vex as I no get anybody to sue, I for like try my luck too but as nobody to sue nko, lol @ throws mic away, abeg e remain small that mic jam me wif the kind speed d thing dey use come my side.... Hehehehe!! such comic relief...

1 Like

Re: Its My Birthday!!!!!! by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:20am On Mar 06, 2016
1st I feel so pissed and annoyed that I missed my girls birthday, feeling so bad even tho it's just about a week ago. Baby happy belated birthday, here is wishing you more healthy and happy years to come, bless your new age, good thing you finished uni early, am so happy u have a supportive mom, I hope you had fun on your day and you went out and did something you enjoy doing, take care of you
Re: Its My Birthday!!!!!! by Leriebloom(f): 8:31am On Mar 06, 2016
3rdlegxxx:
1st I feel so pissed and annoyed that I missed my girls birthday, feeling so bad even tho it's just about a week ago. Baby happy belated birthday, here is wishing you more healthy and happy years to come, bless your new age, good thing you finished uni early, am so happy u have a supportive mom, I hope you had fun on your day and you went out and did something you enjoy doing, take care of you
Awww. Tnx a bunch
Re: Its My Birthday!!!!!! by Debola69(m): 10:48am On Mar 06, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Dayumm!! Now this really got me cracking up, bro easy ooo, me self be vex as I no get anybody to sue, I for like try my luck too but as nobody to sue nko, lol @ throws mic away, abeg e remain small that mic jam me wif the kind speed d thing dey use come my side.... Hehehehe!! such comic relief...

Lolz...*Chops knuckle with you* You be korrect nigga.
Re: Its My Birthday!!!!!! by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:06am On Mar 06, 2016
Leriebloom:
Awww. Tnx a bunch
Ur welcome dear, what's up for sunday
Re: Its My Birthday!!!!!! by Leriebloom(f): 12:21pm On Mar 06, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Ur welcome dear, what's up for sunday
Stayed home today.May God hav mercy on my soul.
Re: Its My Birthday!!!!!! by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:11pm On Mar 06, 2016
Leriebloom:

Stayed home today.May God hav mercy on my soul.

may God have mercy on both of us, i stayed home too, slept, ate, watch movies then slept and ate and watched movies, currently i am watching movies about to repeat the cycle till Monday morning when it's time for work. hehehehe grin grin cheesy i cannot come and go and kill myself.. angry angry too much stress in Lagos....
Re: Its My Birthday!!!!!! by Leriebloom(f): 10:58pm On Mar 06, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

may God have mercy on both of us, i stayed home too, slept, ate, watch movies then slept and ate and watched movies, currently i am watching movies about to repeat the cycle till Monday morning when it's time for work. hehehehe grin grin cheesy i cannot come and go and kill myself.. angry angry too much stress in Lagos....
lolz. I understand your pain. We are both in it.
Re: Its My Birthday!!!!!! by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:00pm On Mar 06, 2016
Leriebloom:

lolz. I understand your pain. We are both in it.

yes ooo, how are you doing tho
Re: Its My Birthday!!!!!! by Leriebloom(f): 11:01pm On Mar 06, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

yes ooo, how are you doing tho
Doing gud. Still watching tv
Re: Its My Birthday!!!!!! by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:03pm On Mar 06, 2016
Leriebloom:

Doing gud. Still watching tv

are u asking a question or saying what u are doing, i don't follow?
Re: Its My Birthday!!!!!! by Leriebloom(f): 11:08pm On Mar 06, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

are u asking a question or saying what u are doing, i don't follow?
Saying wat m doing
Re: Its My Birthday!!!!!! by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:09pm On Mar 06, 2016
Leriebloom:

Saying wat m doing

oh, ok, watching a movie without me abi.... thereisgod oooo embarassed embarassed so not fair
Re: Its My Birthday!!!!!! by Leriebloom(f): 11:12pm On Mar 06, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

oh, ok, watching a movie without me abi.... thereisgod oooo embarassed embarassed so not fair
lolz. Watching cheaters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Are Black Men The Most Handsome Men In The World / A Girl Will Be Coming Over to Do This [Picture] / Lady Strips Naked By D Road Side After Being Dropped By Suspected Yahoo Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.