Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,173 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

How Do You Tell A Guy His Pp Is Too Small??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Tell A Guy His Pp Is Too Small??? (1625 Views)

"If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" / How Small Is Too Small? / (HELP) I'm in love with him but his Dick is too Small (pics) Rated 18+ only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Tell A Guy His Pp Is Too Small??? by goldentrench(m): 1:58am On Feb 27, 2016
How do you tell a guy his pe*is is too small without creating an embarrassing moment
Re: How Do You Tell A Guy His Pp Is Too Small??? by Nobody: 3:00am On Feb 27, 2016
Lets me ask IFA

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell A Guy His Pp Is Too Small??? by captianfreeman(m): 3:03am On Feb 27, 2016
Let me think about it

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell A Guy His Pp Is Too Small??? by mumumugu(m): 3:36am On Feb 27, 2016
Pipe is small like Messi but drinbble like okocha

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell A Guy His Pp Is Too Small??? by M4gunners: 3:39am On Feb 27, 2016
When you sleep with him, don't scream at all,i think by doing so he will understand.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell A Guy His Pp Is Too Small??? by tonie123: 3:41am On Feb 27, 2016
It's because of ur pussy odour, e pp no gree chaarge to it full length angry angry angry grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Tell A Guy His Pp Is Too Small??? by mercenary: 3:49am On Feb 27, 2016
When he start digging, tell him u aren't feeling it

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell A Guy His Pp Is Too Small??? by afoobabs(m): 3:58am On Feb 27, 2016
mercenary:
When he start digging, tell him u aren't filling it
and after making him aware what should he do? go for enlargement? Like that of kenyan guy that got his d*ck chop off all in the name of geting enlargement. Ma if ur kittycat is big, wide, and slack pls dont blame it on the poor guy. miss slack p*ssy smiley

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Tell A Guy His Pp Is Too Small??? by Sijo01(f): 3:59am On Feb 27, 2016
Is op ga'y What concerns you with a fellow man's pp, huh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Tell A Guy His Pp Is Too Small??? by goldentrench(m): 4:34am On Feb 27, 2016
Sijo01:

Lol why you run think like that nah
Re: How Do You Tell A Guy His Pp Is Too Small??? by fasho01(m): 9:27am On Feb 27, 2016
Sijo01:

My thoughts exactly

End time op
Re: How Do You Tell A Guy His Pp Is Too Small??? by shulamitewoman(f): 10:16am On Feb 27, 2016
Is embarrassing to tell sum1 such tin..and it wil lower his ego..will pain him tho..truth is bitter
Re: How Do You Tell A Guy His Pp Is Too Small??? by NemzySeries(m): 11:15am On Feb 27, 2016
TankGod say bad as e bad I no carry last
Re: How Do You Tell A Guy His Pp Is Too Small??? by goldentrench(m): 11:55pm On Mar 02, 2016
Oma307:
Lets me ask IFA
Since, abi Ifa don jogodo
Re: How Do You Tell A Guy His Pp Is Too Small??? by goldentrench(m): 11:57pm On Mar 02, 2016
fasho01:

My thoughts exactly
End time op
Haha its not like that ooo, I straight pass Ore-Benin road

(1) (Reply)

Please How Can I Cope? / Ladies, Can You Rock This Dress Made From SPAR Nylon Shopping Bags? / Do You Have Access To Your Partner's Social Media Accounts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.