Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Must Nigerian Girls Sag? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Nigerian Girls Sag? (2222 Views)

Ladies : See The Everyday Habits That Cause Your Breasts To Sag / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? / Why Must Nigerian Ladies Date Older Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Nigerian Girls Sag? by xynerio(m): 6:37pm On Jul 13, 2009
Sagging or sag down started from the western world, but Nigerian are fond of it. But why must the girls sag too. Now they even sag skirt and even pant. A girl sagging a trouser without wearin a pant. I was walkin with a friend of mine who is in this sagging buz and some little children were laughing at us. They said referin to her ''Aunty see ya gnash'' I was ashamed of myself for walking wit her. Pls sagger girls asso can u tell me why u must sag?
Re: Must Nigerian Girls Sag? by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:44pm On Jul 13, 2009
Pls do you have a job. . .or are you that bored? undecided
Re: Must Nigerian Girls Sag? by sistawoman: 6:58pm On Jul 13, 2009
Women in the states dont sag unless they are dikes.

is this what you are talking about?

Re: Must Nigerian Girls Sag? by Ben13: 7:02pm On Jul 13, 2009
He will soon claim to be a bulk teller.
Re: Must Nigerian Girls Sag? by agathamari(f): 7:11pm On Jul 13, 2009
xynerio:

Sagging or sag down started from the western world, but Nigerian are fond of it. But why must the girls sag too. Now they even sag skirt and even pant. A girl sagging a trouser without wearin a pant. I was walkin with a friend of mine who is in this sagging buz and some little children were laughing at us. They said referin to her ''Aunty see ya gnash'' I was ashamed of myself for walking wit her. Pls sagger girls asso can u tell me why u must sag?

sagging started in the western world?? do you even have any clue it was a prison fashion originaly.  the "bitch" wore it so his "hubby" had an easy quickie.  these wanna be thugs get used to it and get out of jail and thier gangbanger wanna be thugs think its cool and continue.   there are towns in teh US and canada who have passed laws agaist this fashion statement (no more then 1 inch of your boxers can be showing outside your pants otherwise you face a $100-300 fine) this hasnt been cool for guys to wear since like 1997 and it has never been acceptable for women to wear unless they are hookers.  find out about things before you go running your mouth
Re: Must Nigerian Girls Sag? by Monicaa: 7:20pm On Jul 13, 2009
sistawoman:

Not only in the States, everywhere else except lesbians. What sorta post is this?
Re: Must Nigerian Girls Sag? by platinumnk(f): 7:22pm On Jul 13, 2009
haaaaaa the poster saw a man sagging his pants ans thought it was woman! chia!
Re: Must Nigerian Girls Sag? by agathamari(f): 8:04pm On Jul 13, 2009
sistawoman:

Monicaa:

Not only in the States, everywhere else except lesbians. What sorta post is this?

dykes are lesbians dear
Re: Must Nigerian Girls Sag? by Monicaa: 8:10pm On Jul 13, 2009
agathamari:

dykes are lesbians dear

My bad, i really didn't see the "dikes"
Re: Must Nigerian Girls Sag? by xynerio(m): 8:18pm On Jul 13, 2009
@agathamari. Eh Lady Aristotle did I ask u to highlight the history of sagging for me? I dont know much about the history. The question why do Nigerian gals sag in the name of fashion.
Re: Must Nigerian Girls Sag? by sistawoman: 8:27pm On Jul 13, 2009
xynerio:

@agathamari. Eh Lady Aristotle did I ask u to highlight the history of sagging for me? I dont know much about the history. The question why do Nigerian gals sag in the name of fashion.

we told you only dikes and men do that.
Re: Must Nigerian Girls Sag? by Czarskit(m): 12:36am On Jul 14, 2009
Yes oh! They\ve got a lot to show. . . cheesy
Re: Must Nigerian Girls Sag? by ladykool(f): 1:06am On Jul 14, 2009
lol girls sagging if they want to let the sag its their choice lol
Re: Must Nigerian Girls Sag? by deji2005(m): 2:11am On Jul 14, 2009
would make more sense if you have said : Must Nigeriasn boys Sag ?
Re: Must Nigerian Girls Sag? by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 14, 2009
Damn u guys got it all wrong.poster inclusive.i think wat he's talkin about is d tight low waist jeans women wear dis days 2hug their butt and make them look sexy.most times their butt end up stickin out just as if they were sagging.must admit d low waist tin dey trip at times oh.
Re: Must Nigerian Girls Sag? by frank317: 10:17am On Jul 14, 2009
girls show off their butts, i dont think thats sagging. female butts are cheap these days. i think the world is becoming more and more interesting
Re: Must Nigerian Girls Sag? by xynerio(m): 12:05pm On Jul 14, 2009
@trae-z. Thanks pal that was exactly what I was trying to explain. Both gals wit rashes and stretch marks on their butt also wear the so call low waist. Na wa o
Re: Must Nigerian Girls Sag? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 14, 2009
Topic.

Its becos they have simply low mentality as regards ways to attract men!

Silly assholes
Re: Must Nigerian Girls Sag? by izeek(m): 2:18pm On Jul 14, 2009
@jeff,
have u finished counting tellers?
well i dont think sagging is what they do, they buy low waist jeans hence the drop.
and dont act like u dont look!
Re: Must Nigerian Girls Sag? by kokoA(m): 2:25pm On Jul 14, 2009
Girls, better don't stop sagging or I will be out of job. Thats what I do now, peep at the behinds of sagging girls! grin grin
Re: Must Nigerian Girls Sag? by douecho: 3:20pm On Jul 14, 2009
agathamari:

sagging started in the western world?? do you even have any clue it was a prison fashion originaly.  the "bitch" wore it so his "hubby" had an easy quickie.  these wanna be thugs get used to it and get out of jail and thier gangbanger wanna be thugs think its cool and continue.   there are towns in teh US and canada who have passed laws agaist this fashion statement (no more then 1 inch of your boxers can be showing outside your pants otherwise you face a $100-300 fine) this hasnt been cool for guys to wear since like 1997 and it has never been acceptable for women to wear unless they are hookers.  find out about things before you go running your mouth

ehm, i dnt think u're entirely correct. any self respecting documentary will tell you that sagging began in prisons but it was because the prisoners were not allowed to wear belts. the belts could become weapons themselves.

@Poster, dnt knw of any gals who sag. its prob more out of a lack of sumfin that the clothes sag, gerrit?
Re: Must Nigerian Girls Sag? by kok(m): 5:12am On Jul 15, 2009
frank3.16:

girls show off their butts, i dont think thats sagging. female butts are cheap these days. i think the world is becoming more and more interesting
getting intereston my bross, it could be much more interesting if human would leave like cock and hen. LOL
Re: Must Nigerian Girls Sag? by biola44: 8:55am On Jul 15, 2009
its disgusting cos of some stretch marks, imagine a girl with stretch marks all over her yan$h or a girl exposing sagging boobs with stretch marks all over, i almost threw up when i saw one, some men are trying, little wonder they ask u to switch off d lights lipsrsealed
Re: Must Nigerian Girls Sag? by esdee1(m): 9:03am On Jul 15, 2009
if u've got it, flaunt it. else, hide it, the ladies with beautiful behinds, sag on, the ones without, become an eleha., grin grin grin grin grin
its the trend people, i cant stop loving the babes with tatoos just on the waste, shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Must Nigerian Girls Sag? by Recoverd(f): 11:17am On Jul 15, 2009
Sagging startd from d prison.
Re: Must Nigerian Girls Sag? by izeek(m): 11:36am On Jul 15, 2009
Recoverd:

Sagging startd from d prison.

u seem informed, which prison where u remanded?
Re: Must Nigerian Girls Sag? by yjay(f): 12:15pm On Jul 15, 2009
this is a ridiculous thread!!!!!!!!!
Re: Must Nigerian Girls Sag? by biola44: 1:36pm On Jul 15, 2009
izeek:

guatanamo bay, lol
Re: Must Nigerian Girls Sag? by kokoA(m): 1:43pm On Jul 15, 2009
izeek:

lmao grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: Your Present And Future Life Outcome / She Want Me To Leave My Parent House Before We Can Get Married / Give A Brother A Helping Hand.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.