Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,951 members, 7,863,378 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:37 PM

You Will Have Your Man Forever If You Do This. His Real Need. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Will Have Your Man Forever If You Do This. His Real Need. (3550 Views)

Juju/spiritual His Real Too The Call!!!! / Would You Stop Having Sex Forever If Given 300billion Naira?? / How To Hypnotise Your Man Forever ( Ashawo And Hausa Women Secret Revealed ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: You Will Have Your Man Forever If You Do This. His Real Need. by skywalker240(m): 3:51am On Feb 29, 2016
DivineAgatha121:
Nice write up, lookin forward to bcming a wife so dat I can treat my husband like a king
And u will meet a good king who would love and cherish u in jesus name
's Ome babe's are still very wise on Nl afterall

1 Like

Re: You Will Have Your Man Forever If You Do This. His Real Need. by numericalguy(m): 8:53am On Feb 29, 2016
4C2215131:

First off, he must carry himself like one. That means being a good husband to his wife and doting father to his kids.

Ain't no use giving pearls to pigs that will just trample on it.

Just because your father is a pig and you are the daughter of a pig does not give you the right to generalize.
Re: You Will Have Your Man Forever If You Do This. His Real Need. by DivineAgatha121(f): 4:12pm On Feb 29, 2016
skywalker240:
And u will meet a good king who would love and cherish u in jesus name 's Ome babe's are still very wise on Nl afterall
Amen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch: Weather Presenter Exposes Her Breasts On Live TV / Can U Approach A Lady That Has A Car When U Don't Have One? / How Can I Woo A Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.