Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Parental Assault( Your Advise Please) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Parental Assault( Your Advise Please) (486 Views)

"40-year-old Woman Poisons Herself Due To Parental Pressure To Marry" - Lady / Advise Please On How To Handle Her: Picture. / He's Just Too Nice, I Need Your Advise Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parental Assault( Your Advise Please) by Predictor007(m): 9:15pm On Feb 27, 2016
Hello guys I just called my Babe that I'm planing to take out to have fun tomorrow and she told me that her Dad beat her up severely, that he even hit her head on the wall during the process I didn't get the chance to ask her what could have made the man so mad.

But you know some father can be so hot tempered so I'm not surprised.
I haven't meet with the father before I only know her mother and she knows very well too.

But my main reason for writing this is that I was just imagining and asking myself what would I have done if I was there when this was happening and couldn't get any reasonable answer and I'm here to hear your matured Opinion guys

'What would you do if meet your girlfriend's father beating her"??

Your opinion please

Cc:Lalasticlala
Cc:Seun

Oya where una dey abeg
Re: Parental Assault( Your Advise Please) by goldbim(f): 9:28pm On Feb 27, 2016
The only thing you could have done is to watch and respectfully plead with her dad..besides,you are not yet OFFICIALLy his son-inlaw...if you meet a crazy dad,he'l organize beating join for you sef.. grin .as e dey hot..
Re: Parental Assault( Your Advise Please) by Kayoski(m): 9:34pm On Feb 27, 2016
my own be say no give him daughter " belle" unless body go tell u...
Re: Parental Assault( Your Advise Please) by Predictor007(m): 9:36pm On Feb 27, 2016
goldbim:
The only thing you could have done is to watch and respectfully plead with her dad..besides,you are not yet OFFICIALLy his son-inlaw...if you meet a crazy dad,he'l organize beating join for you sef.. grin .as e dey hot..

Babe u make sense abeg......

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

7 Things Men Should Know Before Getting Married / Daniella Okeke Looks Sexy/cute In New Photos...(photo) / Can You Really Change Your Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.