Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,632 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

You Caught Your Fiance/ Fiancee Cheating A Day To Your Wedding. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Caught Your Fiance/ Fiancee Cheating A Day To Your Wedding. (1150 Views)

If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... / What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? / You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Caught Your Fiance/ Fiancee Cheating A Day To Your Wedding. by ineedajobfast: 10:11pm On Feb 27, 2016
Ok share your thoughts. As for me, end of wedding.
Re: You Caught Your Fiance/ Fiancee Cheating A Day To Your Wedding. by Dahveydson(m): 10:13pm On Feb 27, 2016
What thoughts again?

Collect my ring and turn the wedding to thanksgiving ceremony.
Re: You Caught Your Fiance/ Fiancee Cheating A Day To Your Wedding. by Akkord4gov: 10:14pm On Feb 27, 2016
The wedding will take place,even I will be happy that no1 will notice,but the wedding will end at the venue
Re: You Caught Your Fiance/ Fiancee Cheating A Day To Your Wedding. by pharmagba: 10:51pm On Feb 27, 2016
I am always the objective type.
She has got to give me a reason for her action. Then after had to rationalise the reason. If the reason is cogent and she promise never to do it again, I'll forgive her but postpone the wedding for 6months.
There have got to be a reason why I wanted to marry her in the first place and that reason cannot just disappear immediately.
Re: You Caught Your Fiance/ Fiancee Cheating A Day To Your Wedding. by ozy4christ(f): 10:56pm On Feb 27, 2016
Until we get to d river banks,we think of hw 2 cross over.
Re: You Caught Your Fiance/ Fiancee Cheating A Day To Your Wedding. by yaqq: 11:42pm On Feb 27, 2016
pharmagba:
I am always the objective type.
She has got to give me a reason for her action. Then after had to rationalise the reason. If the reason is cogent and she promise never to do it again, I'll forgive her but postpone the wedding for 6months.
There have got to be a reason why I wanted to marry her in the first place and that reason cannot just disappear immediately.
pls kindly state one reason why u ll av to forgive such despicable act
Re: You Caught Your Fiance/ Fiancee Cheating A Day To Your Wedding. by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 27, 2016
Dahveydson:
What thoughts again?

Collect my ring and turn the wedding to thanksgiving ceremony.
I wonder o. When God don show person him enemy, if d enemy still succeed in killing the person, dat person na hopeless mumu be that.
Re: You Caught Your Fiance/ Fiancee Cheating A Day To Your Wedding. by Laveda(f): 11:49pm On Feb 27, 2016
Marriage ends there. undecided..

But, come to think about it, why should it be that day? Like we should be preparing for the next day, where will he get the time to screw another lady?

Okay, this shít can't happen to me!!!
Re: You Caught Your Fiance/ Fiancee Cheating A Day To Your Wedding. by missyadorable(f): 12:15am On Feb 28, 2016
I also cheat with another man

The wedding holds the following day

I cheat again after the wedding too.
Re: You Caught Your Fiance/ Fiancee Cheating A Day To Your Wedding. by missyadorable(f): 12:15am On Feb 28, 2016
Laveda:

But, come to think about it, why should it be that day? Like we should be preparing for the next day, where will he get the time to screw another lady?

See this one..how long does it take for a man to have sex? 5 mins is enough, madam!
Re: You Caught Your Fiance/ Fiancee Cheating A Day To Your Wedding. by Nobody: 12:16am On Feb 28, 2016
You were just fortunate to catch her a day before the wedding. She has been doing it long ago.

She ll continue after the wedding.

So for me, it ends that night
Re: You Caught Your Fiance/ Fiancee Cheating A Day To Your Wedding. by Laveda(f): 12:22am On Feb 28, 2016
missyadorable:

See this one..how long does it take for a man to have sex? 5 mins is enough, madam!
I know, but it can't happen to me.
Re: You Caught Your Fiance/ Fiancee Cheating A Day To Your Wedding. by missyadorable(f): 12:23am On Feb 28, 2016
Laveda:

I know, but it can't happen to me.

Yeah,because your fiance will be impotent
Re: You Caught Your Fiance/ Fiancee Cheating A Day To Your Wedding. by Laveda(f): 12:26am On Feb 28, 2016
missyadorable:

Yeah,because your fiance will be impotent
And you'll be barren?
Re: You Caught Your Fiance/ Fiancee Cheating A Day To Your Wedding. by missyadorable(f): 12:35am On Feb 28, 2016
Laveda:

And you'll be barren?

Lol...am already married and preggy!

Sorry,am not barren
Re: You Caught Your Fiance/ Fiancee Cheating A Day To Your Wedding. by Laveda(f): 12:38am On Feb 28, 2016
missyadorable:

Sorry,am not barren
Then you should stop typing like a dysfunctional human...
Re: You Caught Your Fiance/ Fiancee Cheating A Day To Your Wedding. by RoyalBlak007: 12:42am On Feb 28, 2016
missyadorable:

Sorry,am not barren

Hi am Royal..

Can i ask you a question please?
Re: You Caught Your Fiance/ Fiancee Cheating A Day To Your Wedding. by 4C2215131: 12:59am On Feb 28, 2016
Humming "Girl it's over" by Jagged Edge while cuing up "I don't ever want to see you again" by Uncle Sam and searching for "Too late, too soon" by Jon Secada.
Re: You Caught Your Fiance/ Fiancee Cheating A Day To Your Wedding. by ineedajobfast: 10:41am On Mar 01, 2016
Laveda:

happened to someone close to me, the lady had to go screw an ex. day b4 d wedding
Re: You Caught Your Fiance/ Fiancee Cheating A Day To Your Wedding. by SexyCeline(f): 11:44am On Mar 01, 2016
I will pour hot oil on him.

(1) (Reply)

Am I Weird? / Photo: Prostitute Found Dead In Kubwa Brothel / Men,beware! Your Happiness Is At Risk With Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.