Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,009 members, 7,821,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? (58937 Views)

Do Nigerian Girls Still Accept Flowers As Valentine Gift? / Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person / When You See Your Ex Who Dumped You Because You Have No Car.. (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 28, 2016
MoneypassGod:
its obvious u lack comprehension. I said 'statements like this motivates me' not woman. I guess u r jobless dats y u r pained
"statement like this motivate me and not WOMAN"

that statement was made my a woman and it motivate you!

you are a pervert and you lack comprehension.
Re: Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? by Neyoyo(m): 7:20pm On Feb 28, 2016
I've noticed a lot of posts from Tosyne2much. All I can say is that the guy is very intelligent and that he probably had a balanced upbringing. More power to your elbow.

1 Like

Re: Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 28, 2016
Kizyte:
Not sure, I think her dad owned a wheelbarrow at 26, but later owned a wheelchair after losing his job. grin
guy funny pass

1 Like

Re: Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? by Gkay1(m): 7:27pm On Feb 28, 2016
Na wa o, na car be life
Re: Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? by tosyne2much(m): 7:29pm On Feb 28, 2016
Neyoyo:
I've noticed a lot of posts from Tosyne.2much. All I can say is that the guy is very intelligent and that he probably had a balanced upbringing. More power to your elbow.
Thank you so much bro
Re: Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? by hardbody: 7:29pm On Feb 28, 2016
Jadekitana:

En but atleast that would make u not see buying a car @26 a curse, that's if what you say is true.

It's not an issue to me, it never was; but joining a low life to make it sound as being synonymous with responsibility is what makes it stupid. I acquired my first car at age 15 in my second year. It was my dad's promise and he redeemed it. I repeat, your dad is not as smart as you think. Some guys may not have that as first priority but when you sound like responsibility resides with owning a car, then your own maturity is called to question.
Re: Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? by Jadekitana(f): 7:32pm On Feb 28, 2016
hardbody:

It's not an issue to me, it never was; but joining a low life to make it sound as being synonymous with responsibility is what makes it stupid. I acquired my first car at age 15 in my second year. It was my dad's promise and he redeemed it. I repeat, your dad is not as smart as you think. Some guys may not have that as first priority but when you sound like responsibility resides with owning a car, then your own maturity is called to question.

Please don't bring my dad into this, thanks.
Re: Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? by Jadekitana(f): 7:34pm On Feb 28, 2016
hardbody:

And what do you mean by "your dad isn't as smart as you think" could you explain further
Re: Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? by Damfostopper(m): 7:38pm On Feb 28, 2016
Gals with dia fish brains.... I'm papa bin get even scooter at 36yrs?
Re: Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? by hardbody: 7:39pm On Feb 28, 2016
Jadekitana:

Please don't bring my dad into this, thanks.

You put him up for discussion first. When last I checked, I never had a chat with you let alone introduce my dad into the fray. In Latin it is said volenti non fit injuria....

You will do yourself a lot of good if you stopped responding.

Car ownership at 26 at the risk of being tagged irresponsible is the subject of this discussion. You unfortunately set your dad up by using him as a reference point. Need I say more?

1 Like

Re: Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? by hardbody: 7:42pm On Feb 28, 2016
Jadekitana:

And what do you mean by "your dad isn't as smart as you think" could you explain further

You ain't relenting. He served with shell at 22 so he is to you the smartest dude. Considering I did same thing at 20, is it not logical he is not the smartest dude after all? Can you let this slide and stop sticking your hands into this pie? It will only get worse. Just an advice.
Re: Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? by xendra: 7:45pm On Feb 28, 2016
hmmm dis girl no funny atall. at 26? in naija? so owning a car means being responsible to her undecided

2 Likes

Re: Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? by Jadekitana(f): 8:16pm On Feb 28, 2016
hardbody:

You ain't relenting. He served with shell at 22 so he is to you the smartest dude. Considering I did same thing at 20, is it not logical he is not the smartest dude after all? Can you let this slide and stop sticking your hands into this pie? It will only get worse. Just an advice.

Dude you wouldn't scare me away to stop! I made that reference and I didn't ask or beg you to compare yourself with him! You bloody did at age 20 is totally your business, he graduated from yaba tech and proceeded to OAU before going for service and was retained. Now who the hell are you to assume he wasn't smart enough? because u did all @age 20? You better be very careful with your utterance! The fact that we are in a faceless forum doesn't give u any bloody right to insult people's parents except you are totally uncultured. I saw an update and chose to use my dad as a reference simple! Did I seek for your opinion in comparison? Your folks got you a car @age 15 so what? Do I sense some inferiority complex here? Because I didn't ask you for details. And by the way a rich dude who has been chopping shell money wouldn't find my comment offensive at all, except you have been day dreaming to be in such a position because u exude frustration! See him warning me not to continue, who the hell are you to do that? I would reply anytime I dim it fit to. Because you kept repeating that silly statement about my dad! Please and please I don't want any issues, last time I checked I have every right to comment on any thread which ever way I choose to, if u ain't okay with it, ignore.
Re: Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? by Jadekitana(f): 8:21pm On Feb 28, 2016
hardbody:

You put him up for discussion first. When last I checked, I never had a chat with you let alone introduce my dad into the fray. In Latin it is said volenti non fit injuria....

You will do yourself a lot of good if you stopped responding.

Car ownership at 26 at the risk of being tagged irresponsible is the subject of this discussion. You unfortunately set your dad up by using him as a reference point. Need I say more?

I would do myself a lot of good if I stopped responding! You are a joker! If not for the fact that i'v got a movie to watch I would have shown you a perfect example why you should never threaten someone you don't know! Enough said, I was brought up properly, I wouldn't allow a talkative drag me into some silly fracas.
Re: Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? by Karleb(m): 8:44pm On Feb 28, 2016
McCarlito:
Some Ladies wanna be like Olajumoke but don't wanna hawk bread grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? by MoneypassGod(m): 9:06pm On Feb 28, 2016
sonofananimal:
"statement like this motivate me and not WOMAN"

that statement was made my a woman and it motivate you!

you are a pervert and you lack comprehension.
i guess if ur mum who happens to be a woman tells u something dat shud motivate u, u wil probably discard it. Am not surprised, she is an animal afterall. Even an animal wants to talk when human beings r talking..
Re: Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 28, 2016
MoneypassGod:
i guess if ur mum who happens to be a woman tells u something dat shud motivate u, u wil probably discard it. Am not surprised, she is an animal afterall. Even an animal wants to talk when human beings r talking..
FOOL!

your mum give birth to you ingrate and clean your Babe poo all through her life until you become STVPID as you are! and yet that didn't motivate you not until you read some svpid poverty infected WOMAN saying Shiite and what her father can't even accomplish in his life time and you imbec1le feel motivated by it. undecided

birdbrain

1 Like

Re: Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? by hardbody: 10:06pm On Feb 28, 2016
[b][/b]
Jadekitana:

I would do myself a lot of good if I stopped responding! You are a joker! If not for the fact that i'v got a movie to watch I would have shown you a perfect example why you should never threaten someone you don't know! Enough said, I was brought up properly, I wouldn't allow a talkative drag me into some silly fracas.

When you are done with the movies, i will be here waiting for you. I will bring you to your knees, i promise.
Re: Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? by Trendishine: 10:16pm On Feb 28, 2016
tosyne2much:
Bro, I just dey very fine oooo.. All these yeye girls sha
my broda , dia yeye dey smell
Re: Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? by hardbody: 10:16pm On Feb 28, 2016
Jadekitana:

Dude you wouldn't scare me away to stop! I made that reference and I didn't ask or beg you to compare yourself with him! You bloody did at age 20 is totally your business, he graduated from yaba tech and proceeded to OAU before going for service and was retained. Now who the hell are you to assume he wasn't smart enough? because u did all @age 20? You better be very careful with your utterance! The fact that we are in a faceless forum doesn't give u any bloody right to insult people's parents except you are totally uncultured. I saw an update and chose to use my dad as a reference simple! Did I seek for your opinion in comparison? Your folks got you a car @age 15 so what? Do I sense some inferiority complex here? Because I didn't ask you for details. And by the way a rich dude who has been chopping shell money wouldn't find my comment offensive at all, except you have been day dreaming to be in such a position because u exude frustration! See him warning me not to continue, who the hell are you to do that? I would reply anytime I dim it fit to. Because you kept repeating that silly statement about my dad! Please and please I don't want any issues, last time I checked I have every right to comment on any thread which ever way I choose to, if u ain't okay with it, ignore.

You respond to what you 'dim' fit not what you 'deem fit'....and you assume i am frustrated right? Your comment was a silly challenge on the male folks, it had nothing to with me as a person. I had already given you my position. My statements were only silly to your non comprehending mind. You stuck your dad on a pike, i picked him up and analyzed the points you referenced him with. I respect the man but i abhor the challenge you threw to struggling young men, using your dad as a reference point. He will remain a recurring decimal in this discussion since you have chosen never to relent. You have every right to comment, and every comment draws a response. I am doing just that. I want to remain modest. so let us not talk about whether or not I am 'chopping' money. The point is, I know where I am in the scheme of things and God has been more than faithful.
Re: Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? by H2Ossss(m): 10:17pm On Feb 28, 2016
hardbody:
[b][/b]

When you are done with the movies, i will be here waiting for you. I will bring you to your knees, i promise.

me sef dey wait for una part 2.... hahahaha.... kids of rich parents (name of the movie).

jokes apart... we now know your parents are rich and you all doing well for yourselves... its best to quit the insults and threats....
Re: Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? by Jadekitana(f): 10:44pm On Feb 28, 2016
hardbody:
[b][/b]

Naaah i'm too happy to engage in such! I'd rather visit my instagram page or have meaningful conversations that will boost my bank account with business oriented minds. I have passed my message, enough said already, smile to bed thank me later.
Re: Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? by christopher123(m): 11:21pm On Feb 28, 2016
Jadekitana:

Instead of insulting ladies, go and make money and buy a car regardless of your age and thank me later! My dad was employed in shell as a corper @age 22. Enough of these rants from lazy youths

As in your dad ..what about you?

My papa get am
What about u

At least got a car
Re: Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 28, 2016
tosyne2much:
I will clock 18 this April.. I'm serious oooo cool
really?pls be candid cos i am baffled.
Re: Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? by tosyne2much(m): 11:25pm On Feb 28, 2016
tundexweb:

really?pls be candid cos i am baffled.
Tell me why u think I can't be 18 ? cheesy
Re: Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? by tosyne2much(m): 11:26pm On Feb 28, 2016
hardbody:

Word of wisdom you have there
Re: Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? by christopher123(m): 11:29pm On Feb 28, 2016
hardbody:

Shut up

You can't be in second year at the age of 15
Did you write waec at the age of 12

People will come and lie here
What work were you doing or maybe daddy gave u pocket money ..you saved it up...that gave u the bragging right

I hit the streets got a clean car ,got nice apartment and nice shots of life

Self made...not my dad. So shut the hell up pls
Re: Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? by tosyne2much(m): 11:47pm On Feb 28, 2016
Jadekitana:

Naaah i'm too happy to engage in such! I'd rather visit my instagram page or have meaningful conversations that will boost my bank account with business oriented minds. I have passed my message, enough said already, smile to bed thank me later.
Madam, just let it slide jawe cool
Re: Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? by xyzhill(m): 12:02am On Feb 29, 2016
tosyne2much:
I will clock 18 this April.. I'm serious oooo cool
hey! I am born in April too! What's ure day?
Re: Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? by tosyne2much(m): 12:11am On Feb 29, 2016
xyzhill:
hey! I am born in April too! What's ure day?
Bro, mine is 26th, what's urs? cheesy
Re: Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? by Nobody: 12:33am On Feb 29, 2016
tosyne2much:
Tell me why u think I can't be 18 ? cheesy
i think u can't be 18 cos of ur posts u usually update.(to me;a person at this age range can't post such but if so,he/she will definitely be an intellectual).
Re: Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? by hardbody: 4:12am On Feb 29, 2016
christopher123:

Shut up

You can't be in second year at the age of 15
Did you write waec at the age of 12

People will come and lie here
What work were you doing or maybe daddy gave u pocket money ..you saved it up...that gave u the bragging right

I hit the streets got a clean car ,got nice apartment and nice shots of life

Self made...not my dad. So shut the hell up pls

So what exactly is it? Joining issues with me in the hope you are getting flavours from her?

Back to your rant. I don't know what your career part is and how old you were when you went to school. We are not all privileged to do the same thing and achieve same feat. I ask you again to Google the youngest professor and as a matter of fact go and check the age at which favoured kids get admitted and graduate from unis. I won't discuss this with you again. I have noticed you and alongside it, I have adjudged your wisdom, you don't deserve my time. So there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) / Yoruba Man Weds Ibibio Lady In Lagos (Pics) / Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.