Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? (58943 Views)

Do Nigerian Girls Still Accept Flowers As Valentine Gift? / Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person / When You See Your Ex Who Dumped You Because You Have No Car.. (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? by hardbody: 4:15am On Feb 29, 2016
Jadekitana:

Naaah i'm too happy to engage in such! I'd rather visit my instagram page or have meaningful conversations that will boost my bank account with business oriented minds. I have passed my message, enough said already, smile to bed thank me later.

I leave people alone when they give up. I don't hit you when you are down. You may go. Your sins are forgiven. Get on with boosting your bank account, you look like you need it actually.
Re: Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? by christopher123(m): 9:13am On Feb 29, 2016
hardbody:

So what exactly is it? Joining issues with me in the hope you are getting flavours from her?

Back to your rant. I don't know what your career part is and how old you were when you went to school. We are not all privileged to do the same thing and achieve same feat. I ask you again to Google the youngest professor and as a matter of fact go and check the age at which favoured kids get admitted and graduate from unis. I won't discuss this with you again. I have noticed you and alongside it, I have adjudged your wisdom, you don't deserve my time. So there.

I am sorry if I was abusive ...I hate braggarts
Re: Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? by Jadekitana(f): 9:24am On Feb 29, 2016
tosyne2much:
Madam, just let it slide jawe cool

Ofcourse cheesy cheesy that's what matured people do.
Re: Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? by tosyne2much(m): 10:49am On Feb 29, 2016
tundexweb:

i think u can't be 18 cos of ur posts u usually update.(to me;a person at this age range can't post such but if so,he/she will definitely be an intellectual).
You are very right bro.. I was only joking cheesy
Re: Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 29, 2016
tosyne2much:
Runs girls pushing guys into early graves since 1200BC... So those who are above 26 and yet to own a car should go and a rob bank or do yahoo yahoo abi? But you deem it right for a lady to be 26yrs begging for recharge card and money from these same men who aren't using cars yet? I don't blame you, it's because your father is privileged to provide you two square meal a day *Nonsense*

No matter how serious and hardworking you are, it's paramount to know that every guy is not destined to be a car/house owner at the age of 26-35 years, the same way we all are not destined to live in luxury no matter our hard labour; if you like, always go out by 5am in the morning and return by 11pm at night, if you would be poor you would still remain poor against all odds; it's not a curse or spiritual attack but a mere dynamism of life. Sometimes, life is even fair to the lazy ones more than the hardworking ones (this is the dynamism we are talking about)

Maybe we need to start having a proper orientation and mind reconditioning about life and its dynamism.

When you live your life with the notion that you want to become rich so that ladies will be chasing you, then you are on the path of misplaced priorities.. As for me, I want to become rich so that I can live a fulfilled life and also enjoy good things of life with my family, not to make these hungry ladies chasing me everywhere

This kind thread dey pain you. grin
Re: Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? by tosyne2much(m): 11:03am On Feb 29, 2016
Naughtysite:

This kind thread dey pain you. grin
No be say e dey pain me baba, I just dey advocate for myself and my fellow dudes not to be swayed by that nonsense cheesy
Re: Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? by Laveda(f): 11:14am On Feb 29, 2016
Mcbussy:

Let's analyze the logic;
Premise 1: If u are a 26 year old guy and u don't own a car, you are irresponsible.

Premise 2: Any guy that owns a car at 26 is responsible.

Conclusion: Therefore, for males, owning a car at 26 is thesame as being responsible. grin

Chai!!!... I guess she's just d regular bimbo... Beauty without brains
Such analysis grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 29, 2016
McCarlito:
Some Ladies wanna be like Olajumoke but don't wanna hawk bread grin grin grin

Well said.

They love the GLORY but hate the STORY..
Re: Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 29, 2016
Jadekitana:

Instead of insulting ladies, go and make money and buy a car regardless of your age and thank me later! My dad was employed in shell as a corper @age 22. Enough of these rants from lazy youths

That was ur dad.

What about you ?
Re: Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? by Raeshelle(m): 11:49am On Feb 29, 2016
Lol... Wow. Nenye is now instagram popular. See my neighbor o
Re: Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? by xyzhill(m): 1:07pm On Feb 29, 2016
tosyne2much:
Bro, mine is 26th, what's urs? cheesy
mine is 22nd......... We are both taureans
Re: Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 29, 2016
tosyne2much:
You are very right bro.. I was only joking cheesy
now i see,can u now tell me ur age range?
Re: Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? by tosyne2much(m): 8:53pm On Feb 29, 2016
tundexweb:
now i see,can u now tell me ur age range?
26-30 tongue
Re: Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 01, 2016
tosyne2much:
26-30 tongue
alright.i have checked some of ur posts through google,and i like ur writing style,the sky is ur starting point,keep it up bro!that reminds me,can u drop ur fb profile link so dat i can add u?
Re: Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? by Opeade939(f): 6:18pm On Mar 01, 2016
tosyne2much:
That's better cheesy
Ok
Re: Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? by Ranchhoddas: 8:01pm On Mar 01, 2016
hardbody:

So what exactly is it? Joining issues with me in the hope you are getting flavours from her?

Back to your rant. I don't know what your career part is and how old you were when you went to school. We are not all privileged to do the same thing and achieve same feat. I ask you again to Google the youngest professor and as a matter of fact go and check the age at which favoured kids get admitted and graduate from unis. I won't discuss this with you again. I have noticed you and alongside it, I have adjudged your wisdom, you don't deserve my time. So there.
You have said it all. It's clear from your posts that you are a highly favoured 'Ajebo' man. Abeg you get spare 30k wey you fit just take favour me.I need am like mad. I go return am I swear.
Re: Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? by somehow: 10:37am On Sep 13, 2017
You think say na by hard work? You go just die throwey. You work with truck pushers? How many get car
MoneypassGod:
I like wot she said. Though most guys wil see it as insultive, statements like this only motivates me the more to work hard.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) / Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) / Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.