Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,254 members, 7,818,874 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP (49003 Views)

Fashola Lists 44 Highways, 63 Roads To Be Constructed In 3-Year Plan / List Of Roads To Be Constructed In 2017 Budget / FG Bans Importation Of ‘I-Pass-My-Neighbour’ Generators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by kayfra: 5:41pm On Feb 28, 2016
Ohafia-Arochukwu Federal Road.

Contract awarded but road not built

1 Like

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by olac21(m): 5:49pm On Feb 28, 2016
Clerverly:
This is Aba-Ikot Ekpene-Uyo-Odukpani Expressway.. angry angry

And what's the name of your hometown?
Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by olac21(m): 5:51pm On Feb 28, 2016
LesbianBoy:

****GEJ remains the HERO OF OUR DEMOCRACY and is FAR BETTER than...The man that is shy when with women, the certificateless, gworo-chewing, burukutu-sipping bastard buhari cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You're a fool!you left the the topic of discussion only to show your stupidity!ode

1 Like

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by ifeomamaria: 6:15pm On Feb 28, 2016
U are nothing but an idiot. Leave GEJ alone. Tell ur papa currently on seat to start work. All d money he said he recorvered including Abacha loot what has he done with them ? He will soon clock one year in d office

1 Like

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by olokpa11(m): 6:52pm On Feb 28, 2016
Abagworo:

Nnaa journey from Itu to Odukpani is worse than hell. Seems you've not been there since 2012.
from itu to odukpani has always been bad,but not this worse na
Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by stevecantrell: 7:11pm On Feb 28, 2016
GEJ Hoodwinked the SE for 6 years
It only took a 6 mins 'blessing' from SW Obas to end it all.
Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by ril19(m): 7:26pm On Feb 28, 2016
LesbianBoy:

****GEJ remains the HERO OF OUR DEMOCRACY and is FAR BETTER than...The man that is shy when with women, the certificateless, gworo-chewing, burukutu-sipping bastard buhari cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

but how?
Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by ehixking(m): 8:24pm On Feb 28, 2016
Please @OP, who is the president now?

Can't you let sleeping dogs be!!
Your goro chewing wanderer can't help you either.
Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by Jblessing(m): 8:37pm On Feb 28, 2016
Firefire:
APC & stupidity: the case of brainwashed followers.
/

[size=13pt]
Nigerians are dying from Fulani Herdsmen slaughter and the economy is in a state of coma, and some irrelevant individual are posting irrelevant pictures to justify the careless talk of one Pastor Osinbajo
. [/size]
undecided embarassed

Nigeria needs deliverance.
U can address d point raised without insulting d OP
Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by Jblessing(m): 8:41pm On Feb 28, 2016
anonimi:

If the Vacant Pastor (VP) has abandoned his sense for a bowl of porridge, must you follow his foolish example like a blind house fly wey follow deadi body enter grave?[/s][s]
Must you

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9

All dis insult and blabbing re unnecessary...just address d issue raised by d op
Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by Charly68: 8:50pm On Feb 28, 2016
And the man wanted to spend ten years in Governance..very disastrous with his politics of almighty caring & sharing for PDP elders
Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by billyG(m): 9:08pm On Feb 28, 2016
anonimi:

If the Vacant Pastor (VP) has abandoned his sense for a bowl of porridge, must you follow his foolish example like a blind house fly wey follow deadi body enter grave?
Must you

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9

THE DREAM TEAM,ultimate warriorS d Slayers of PDP. grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked
Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 28, 2016
anonimi:

You will have to show where such expense was made in the last administration if you are not a LIAR, right

Buhari is just about advocating and TALK while he does the exact opposite of what he said.
Jonathan walks his talk on growing Nigerian manufacturing with the automotive policy and actually patronising the factories where possible.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2004715_bua_jpeg5519280c363f41c6751019ac422b54a9

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2419425_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

Lol, from what I saw, it was just banks offering loan of a lower interest rate for a stipulated time(4yrs).

And for the FRSC vans, that was a clever step by Jonathan's administration. But can u also attach a pic of Jonathan's official ivm car when he was serving?
After six years of inactivity, PAN was finally active during Jonathan's tenure in august 2014 when Jonathan knew he's leaving the seat in February 2015(though, later changed), same thing applies to the intense fight against the boko boys just before the election like boko haram was not existing before 2015. He knew all his advocates were dumb, so he tried winning the heart of other clever Nigerians with such late hour acts.
So let me be honest with you, Jonathan can't be compared to Buhari, not in any way.
His clueless brain brought him down.
Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 28, 2016
anonimi:

You will have to show where such expense was made in the last administration if you are not a LIAR, right

Buhari is just about advocating and TALK while he does the exact opposite of what he said.
Jonathan walks his talk on growing Nigerian manufacturing with the automotive policy and actually patronising the factories where possible.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2004715_bua_jpeg5519280c363f41c6751019ac422b54a9

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2419425_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

Lol, from what I saw, it was just banks offering loan of a lower interest rate for a stipulated time(4yrs).

And for the FRSC vans, that was a clever step by Jonathan's administration. But can u also attach a pic of Jonathan's official ivm car when he was serving?
After six years of inactivity, PAN was finally active during Jonathan's tenure in august 2014 when Jonathan knew he's leaving the seat in February 2015(though, later changed), same thing applies to the intense fight against the boko boys just before the election like boko haram was not existing before 2015. He knew all his advocates were dumb, so he tried winning the heart of other clever Nigerians with such late hour acts.
So let me be honest with you, Jonathan can't be compared to Buhari, not in any way.
His clueless brain brought him down.

And for the expense made, remember that I was just saying Jonathan's administration could have spent more for that project. So seek no sauce, cos no soup was cooked.
Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by sixteendigits: 9:56pm On Feb 28, 2016
Am not here to support the last administration but was GEJ the senator, house of reps member representing those zones where these said roads were not constructed. Rather than blame those senators who receive allocations for some of these projects and those same senators "most of them are still in the Senate" would still get allocations for these same projects but its GEJ you choose to find fault in.. Smh
Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by Tokety7: 6:43am On Feb 29, 2016
sambisa5:

how about what the economy is saying now?,,,,****

it is either something is wrong with you or you are wrong with something.

Based on the cursed seeds Jonah-daft sowed, our economy will have to go downwards first before recovering. Its what we have always known.
U are the one that something is wrong with not me.
Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by Tokety7: 6:46am On Feb 29, 2016
Lionsclaw:
This is how we know people who are losers...YES you are a loser grin
You are a loser because after voting for ur buhari, instead of being optimistic of the miracles he will perform. You are here still sulking about a gej who has moved on and busying choosing which group of people who want to award him he will go for.

You guys are just pathetic grin

U are far a worst looser ursef than i can ever think of. For u to even think that i am expecting miracles from him from day 1 suggest to me that u can never recover from ur "looser status". he never promised us miracles so only the extremelly foolish will expect such. when he was promising all over the country, u and ur kind were busy watching ait propaganda video and looking for his certificate that was never lost. u see ur life now.........
Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by Tokety7: 6:46am On Feb 29, 2016
obiekunie1:

i still dont understand the kind of otumokpo gej used on ndi igbo! undecided

whatever it is, its really concentrated. grin grin grin
Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by Lionsclaw: 1:52pm On Feb 29, 2016
Tokety7:

U are far a worst looser ursef than i can ever think of. For u to even think that i am expecting miracles from him from day 1 suggest to me that u can never recover from ur "looser status". he never promised us miracles so only the extremelly foolish will expect such. when he was promising all over the country, u and ur kind were busy watching ait propaganda video and looking for his certificate that was never lost. u see ur life now.........
It is 'worse' olodo not worst grin
And it is loser not looser wink
And by the way you are also a loser because you cannot comprehend simple English.

I asked you to be optimistic of a miracle that is have hope instead of crying about your village road and a man who is already gone. In this bad economy won't it be a miracle if Buhari is able to do something? Did you see me ask you to expect miracle from day one.....Be optimistic is a good advice mr grin are you well at all, are the bad roads in your village making you hallucinate grin
Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by Agumbaa: 11:07pm On Jun 17, 2017
SUPERPACK:
its quite unfortunate that the igbos threw all their egg in one basket due to ethnic hatred, the GEJ administration can't boast of a single project in the south east zone, bt the igbos insisted on voting him rather than vote a northener Buhari.
GEJ has and will always be the worst thing that happened to the south east.
I challenge anybody to mention a complete federal project in the south east executed by the GEJ administration.
grin

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by Agumbaa: 11:09pm On Jun 17, 2017
Tokety7:

Demdem how far?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Emoney Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obasanjo In Ondo State: Pictures & Video / Osita Chidoka Suspended For Dropping 2 Corpses At Igwe's Palace. Graphic / Mamman Daura Falls Ill After Godwin Emefiele’s Arrest - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.