Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,524 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP (48997 Views)

Fashola Lists 44 Highways, 63 Roads To Be Constructed In 3-Year Plan / List Of Roads To Be Constructed In 2017 Budget / FG Bans Importation Of ‘I-Pass-My-Neighbour’ Generators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by anonimi: 12:29pm On Feb 28, 2016
babadee1:
You forget that Yorubas voted massively for Jonathan in 2011, against this same Buhari. You should be asking yourself what changed between 2011 and 2015.

We voted Jonathan in 2011 mostly because our Asiwaju Asiwere ordered us to do so.
Most Yorubas did not vote Jonathan in 2015 because they were misled by the demonisation onslaught by the same Asiwere who was out on a personal vengeance after the CCT trial of October 2011.
Understood

Some here may not understand the import of these results. It shows that after the collapse of ACN/CPC talks, Jonathan was able to secure a guarantee from Tinubu and the other ACN leaders to soft pedal in the South West for him to have a foothold in the region, hence the bright showing of PDP in the West. On the other hand, Ribadu and Shekarau agreed to support one of their own - Buhari, hence the resurgence of CPC all over the Northern States.

These things could not be announced openly due to the closeness of the agreement to the election date, but the messages were relayed to party leaders at ward levels and also to party agents, hence the incident of ACN agents voting for PDP.

The fact that this election throws up is that South - South coalition can defeat the Northern oligarchy in free and fair elections - that is, if Jonathan wins. The great sage, Awo foresaw this possibility in his lifetime which explains his oft recourse to selecting Igbo Vice Presidential candidates, but the propaganda machines of the oligarchy prevented a south-south coalition to see the light of the day. Today, Awo is being vindicated, the south can actually win the presidency of Nigeria without bowing to the shenanigans of the oligarchy.

From: http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/main-square/62115-presidential-polls-d-day-jonathan-buhari-ribadu-shekarau-4.html#post537875

www.nairaland.com/attachments/530451_tinubu_jpgf761de4cf3f5f937f0386517bfb64644

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by Firefire(m): 12:29pm On Feb 28, 2016
MrMichealmba:

Get lost and stop posting on this forum if you dont want anyone to quote you. Mschew

I don't relate with chameleon creating new ID every minutes.

If you must quote me, be original and stop living a FAKE life.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by dyn1800: 12:31pm On Feb 28, 2016
thought they said the road were in perfect condition just before the election?

Clerverly:
Similar thread https://www.nairaland.com/2959493/each-time-travel-benin-ore-express

When the Vice President Prof. Yemi Osinbajo made a claim last week that PDP did not construct any single New Road throughout their 16 infamous years in power... Some people who are yet to recover from their political miscalculation in the last election, came for his head, branding him a liar and also circulated pictures of less than 150 Km REHABILITATED Benin-Ore as their Only defence...

However, that is not the basis of this thread.
I am from the South Eastern Part of the Country and one of the most neglected regions of the country by the past governments...

These roads I am going to unveil thus, lead directly to my State from other parts of the contra, depending on the route one chooses to ply...But unfortunately the roads are in a very bad and unmotorable state...

There is no way one will pass thru these roads without dropping and heaping curses on the past governments, especially goodLUCK EBELE Azikiwe Jonathan, our adopted Son, in whom we hugely supported and still being regarded as our best...

Take a look at these Pictures:

1. Onitsha- Enugu- Portharcourt Expressway

2. Aba-Ikot-Ekpene-Uyo Expressway..

1 Like

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 28, 2016
anonimi:

If the Vacant Pastor (VP) has abandoned his sense for a bowl of porridge, must you follow his foolish example like a blind house fly wey follow deadi body enter grave?
Must you

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9

Obasanjo endorses APC moves, as party leadership visit Abeokuta
22.Dec 2013

The push by the opposition, All Progressives Congress, APC to dislodge the ruling Peoples Democratic Party, PDP received a boost yesterday as former President Olusegun Obasanjo openly threw his weight behind the APC’s current initiatives.
The APC leadership, comprising some national leaders and governors visited him Obasanjo in Abeokuta, the Ogun State capital on Saturday to solicit the former president’s support for the party in the forthcoming elections.
The party leaders, which started converging on Obasanjo’s Hilltop Mansion around 5:22pm, included former governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, the party’s Interim National Chairman, Bisi Akande; former Head of State, General Muhammadu Buhari; former speaker of the House of Representatives, Aminu Masari; former Borno State governor, Senator Ali Modu-Sheriff; Senator Osita Isunazor; Senator Bukola Saraki and Lai Mohammed.
Governor Murtala Nyako of Adamawa State came to the former president’s house in company with the former Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commissioin, Mallam Nuhu Ribadu; the former minister of aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode and others in a convoy of three black jeeps.
Other APC governors at the meeting included Rochas Okorocha (Imo), Ibikunle Amosun (Ogun), Abdulfattah Ahmed (Kwara), Rotimi Amaechi (Rivers), Rabiu Kwankwaso (Kano) and Senator Abiola Ajimobi (Oyo).
The Chairman of the New PDP, Kawu Baraje led some of his members and the former Kaduna State Chairman, Yero Makama, to the meeting.
Presenting the party chieftains and the APC governors to Obasanjo during the opening of the meeting, Akande said the party was in support of the former president’s 18-page letter to President Goodluck Jonathan.
The APC National Leader, Tinubu who alluded to Obasanjo’s contribution to the building of the Nigerian nation, lamented that the country was divided more than ever.
Apparently referring to Obasanjo’s recent letter to Jonathan, he enjoined the former president not to shy away from speaking the truth.
Tinubu added that the APC had resolved to rescue Nigeria, appealing to Obasanjo to lead the mission.
“You’ve come out of tribulation and held the highest position in this country. We are here because of your courage. Nobody can say he has information more than you. You have surmounted a number of crises. Nigeria is divided more than before; to realise stable Nigeria, we want to encourage you to continue to speak the truth. We’re resolved and determined to rescue Nigeria. We want you as navigator,” he said.

Source: http://newmail-ng.com/new/obasanjo-endorses-apc-moves-as-party-leadership-visit-abeokuta/

See let me tell you: sinners turn saints and vice versa! Even if Jonathan, methu or dasuki finds themselves in Alh Buhari's cabinet, they won't dare to steal/loot. If the head is bad, you don't blame the body-that was the case of Jonathan and his fellow looters.

3 Likes

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by icybeth(m): 12:33pm On Feb 28, 2016
Who God have bless no man should curse. op your curse is meaningless because he is banging awards but instead pray for the current President to repair your road if not you will still curse him when he fail.

3 Likes

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by anonimi: 12:33pm On Feb 28, 2016
dyn1800:
thought they said the road were in perfect condition just before the election?

Can you please provide credible links to where "they said" these particular roads "were in perfect condition".
I hope you are not also a LIAR and propagandist like most APCshit people

All Propaganda Congress, APC angry shocked undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3224589_lairs_jpg6e0caea0fb4a33217c062310b908b6df

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3356469_screenshot20160131120000_jpeg639beaec46d4ced684f639998a489af2

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by eitsei(m): 12:34pm On Feb 28, 2016
Children of hate everywhere, always abusing themselves over everything
Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by anonimi: 12:35pm On Feb 28, 2016
difakozigi:
See let me tell you: sinners turn saints and vice versa! Even if Jonathan, methu or dasuki finds themselves in Alh Buhari's cabinet, they won't dare to steal/loot. If the head is bad, you don't blame the body-that was the case of Jonathan and his fellow looters.

The same cabinet where the leader, Buhari is buying German BMW cars for billions while telling his zombie followers to buy Nigerian?
Is Fayemi who plans to upgrade a web site for N795 million not in that cabinet

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3295492_budgetitem01_jpeg1498d1e2da06ded1e5d4fddf01786905

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3295717_budgetitem02_jpegdb6e442d298434dc2c96280a8d30cd31

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by LastProphet: 12:36pm On Feb 28, 2016
there is one tribe that is always a disappointment and we know them
Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by Clerverly: 12:37pm On Feb 28, 2016
chinjo:

Is it possible for GEJ to have rehabilitated all the roads in Nigeria, he started with roads that are economically viable to the nation such as Benin-ore, lagos-ibadan, Abuja-lokoja and so many others. Other Governors like Godswill Akpabio used state funds to rehabielitate most of the federal roads in the state but ur Ochendu of a governor and his son were busy siphoning the states funds while u people were shouting OWAN and IKUKU. In cross river state for example, the Governor Ben Ayade is constructing a virgin Super highway when his people are dieing everyday along CALABAR-ODUKPANI-Itu road. Its time for our governors to get their priorities right.

Shut up! So Enugu-Porthcourt Expressway, Umuahia-Aba-Ikot Ekpen- Calabar road, etc scattered around the South East are not economy Viable to the ineffectual Buffoon?

4 Likes

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by Runaway: 12:38pm On Feb 28, 2016
Where is ur Governor?
Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by Niceiroko: 12:39pm On Feb 28, 2016
I smell prejudice
Clerverly:

They can't, We all Share the same pain My sister..it is really pathetic..
Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by pastormellanby: 12:39pm On Feb 28, 2016
I dey laugh yeye tribe

1 Like

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by dyn1800: 12:40pm On Feb 28, 2016
wa wa alright very soon

anonimi:

Can you please provide credible links to where "they said" these particular roads "were in perfect condition".
I hope you are not also a LIAR and propagandist like most APCshit people

All Propaganda Congress, APC angry shocked undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3224589_lairs_jpg6e0caea0fb4a33217c062310b908b6df

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3356469_screenshot20160131120000_jpeg639beaec46d4ced684f639998a489af2

2 Likes

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by Koleman(m): 12:43pm On Feb 28, 2016
wapu:

An average igbo man especially those that live in core eastern states don't like hausa's.
They know Jonathan was of no benefit to them.. but would rather have him there than have an hausa man.
gbam!!! the issue has not always w
been about who is better. it has always been about: " I DONT LIKE YOU"

2 Likes

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by AkupeMBANO(m): 12:44pm On Feb 28, 2016
This mofo has joined the league of blaming jonathan. Bros I hail. *goodluck with that* oluku!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by WATCHOVER(m): 12:45pm On Feb 28, 2016
I new there would be a topic like this to discredit Jonathan. Mr. Op Name one tangible thing buhari has done. Answer is simply NONE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by dadexcel: 12:46pm On Feb 28, 2016
Clerverly:
Similar thread https://www.nairaland.com/2959493/each-time-travel-benin-ore-express

When the Vice President Prof. Yemi Osinbajo made a claim last week that PDP did not construct any single New Road throughout their 16 infamous years in power... Some people who are yet to recover from their political miscalculation in the last election, came for his head, branding him a liar and also circulated pictures of less than 150 Km REHABILITATED Benin-Ore as their Only defence...

However, that is not the basis of this thread.
I am from the South Eastern Part of the Country and one of the most neglected regions of the country by the past governments...

These roads I am going to unveil thus, lead directly to my State from other parts of the contra, depending on the route one chooses to ply...But unfortunately the roads are in a very bad and unmotorable state...

There is no way one will pass thru these roads without dropping and heaping curses on the past governments, especially goodLUCK EBELE Azikiwe Jonathan, our adopted Son, in whom we hugely supported and still being regarded as our best...

Take a look at these Pictures:

1. Onitsha- Enugu- Portharcourt Expressway

2. Aba-Ikot-Ekpene-Uyo Expressway..
.............. Hmmmmm you APC guys are highly incorrigible!..... Really? So in your sincere analysis of GEJs performance this is enough to call his administration a failure?.... Why are we like this in this country?.... GEJs impact on road an infrastructure is too obvious and no amount of weak blackmail like this one can change it..... Even fashola and Amaechi have rm testified to it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by PRXPERT: 12:48pm On Feb 28, 2016
APC zombies are very pathetic and shameless, instead of them giving us the change they promised. they're all over the cyberspace abusing people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by akindap07(m): 12:52pm On Feb 28, 2016
Buhari is not even better jare

1 Like

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by VcStunner(m): 12:52pm On Feb 28, 2016
Clerverly:
Jonathan Was/Is Really An Ineffectual slowpoke..

Cc: Modath Progessive1 PassingShot mynd1 LRZN
let me say here that it's rather childish to counter the previous thread when you've not been able to cover all loopholes for possible defense and subsequent attacks. Now to his defense, back when GEJ was the president, he gave specific orders to state govts to execute any federal road project in their states which are imminent. Eg of such roads executed in south east include Enugu-Onitsha express from head bridge to ogidi building material market heading to Awka, Onitsha-Owerri road(completed), south-south: East-west road(akwa-ibom-PH axis), Enugu-PH road (not completed). North East: Gombe-Numan road (100% completed, 236km), maiduguri-kano road. South west: Benin- Ore road down to asaba. Let me mention here that the in competency of the Abia state gov as at the time cost Abia state their golden opportunity to fix their major road knowing fully well that the road is very important for traders( highest labor employer in the state). Note; these roads I mentioned are roads I have plied, (including Aba-ikot ekpene road and ikot ekpene-umuahia road) which are only very bad in the Abia section of the road! There are many others not mentioned here. Save ur self the embarrassment bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by wasuka14(m): 12:53pm On Feb 28, 2016
Pls try and pass trhu Ilorin-Jebba-Kaduna road. And Ilorin -Eruku-Obajana road and come back here to praise dullard Obelle Jogan-tan. Dullar fisher Man!
Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by franklingud(m): 12:54pm On Feb 28, 2016
Anyone cursing goodluck Jonathan must be an slowpoke. A man that averted so many things, you that is cursing him might probably be dead by now, had it been he didn't do what he did.
He did his best but some hoodlums didn't allow him to work. Investors are running away from this country now because of that traveller, while in the past administration it wasn't like this.

GEJ is Nigeria's hero. Whether you like it or not. Fowl heads.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by MrMichealmba: 12:54pm On Feb 28, 2016
[s]
Firefire:

I don't relate with chameleon creating new ID every minutes.

If you must quote me, be original and stop living a FAKE life.
[/s]

Shutup and stop crying, So a new member on nairaland must not comment or wtf you talking about, you are angry cos you are being exposed as the wicked and selfish man that you are, dancing when boko haram strike just to insult the President. Shame on you.

4 Likes

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by Firefire(m): 1:10pm On Feb 28, 2016
MrMichealmba:
[s][/s]

[s] Shutup and stop crying, So a new member on nairaland must not comment or wtf you talking about, you are angry cos you are being exposed as the wicked and selfish man that you are, dancing when boko haram strike just to insult the President. Shame on you[/s].

Oga Dende, sorry... cheesy
Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by 4nobody4every1: 1:10pm On Feb 28, 2016
Clerverly:
Jonathan Was/Is Really An Ineffectual slowpoke..

Cc: Modath Progessive1 PassingShot mynd1 LRZN
...The Obas were doing reverse blessing on his head, they were wishing him failure at the polls after collecting his dollars. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by Firefire(m): 1:11pm On Feb 28, 2016
franklingud:
Anyone cursing goodluck Jonathan must be an slowpoke. A man that averted so many things, you that is cursing him might probably be dead by now, had it been he didn't do what he did.
He did his best but some hoodlums didn't allow him to work. Investors are running away from this country now because of that traveller, while in the past administration it wasn't like this.

[size=18pt]

GEJ is Nigeria's hero. Whether you like it or not. Fowl heads.
[/size]

Confirmed HERO! tongue
Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by Etizz: 1:12pm On Feb 28, 2016
My dear these are state roads and it has nothing to do with Jonathan,

Blame your governor.....

Beside u don't expect him to touch all part of naija in his tenure,...
Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by ajaylee1(m): 1:18pm On Feb 28, 2016
Too much noise, I wonder if for the 16 years they rule, if they never plight Abuja - minna express Road.
Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by wristbangle: 1:19pm On Feb 28, 2016
LesbianBoy:

****GEJ remains the HERO OF OUR DEMOCRACY and is FAR BETTER than...The man that is shy when with women, the certificateless, gworo-chewing, burukutu-sipping bastard buhari cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

U should be ashamed of yourself. U are a chronic buffoon
Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by Nicur: 1:19pm On Feb 28, 2016
anytime I read this, I curse Buhari!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osita Chidoka Suspended For Dropping 2 Corpses At Igwe's Palace. Graphic / Mamman Daura Falls Ill After Godwin Emefiele’s Arrest - Sahara Reporters / How To Check Your Digital ID Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.