Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,533 members, 7,823,318 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP (49017 Views)

Fashola Lists 44 Highways, 63 Roads To Be Constructed In 3-Year Plan / List Of Roads To Be Constructed In 2017 Budget / FG Bans Importation Of ‘I-Pass-My-Neighbour’ Generators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by Abagworo(m): 2:16pm On Feb 28, 2016
olokpa11:
keep lying son, u go soon tell us when odukpani road become so terrible. Keep lying.

Nnaa journey from Itu to Odukpani is worse than hell. Seems you've not been there since 2012.

3 Likes

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by Lifestone(m): 2:17pm On Feb 28, 2016
sinistermind:
@OP so sad you come on here to mislead people... The Ikot Ekpene-Umuahia Road you see there has a story behind it, that Road wanted to be worked on Under the Akpabio Administration with a joint effort from Abia State Government but the Abia State government didn't come through. The same With the Ikot EKpene-Odupkani Road.... you wonder why Akwa-ibom as the best roads both Federal Road and States Roads and the only routes into their states is in such state. I take that road severally and you will know there is more to those roads than GEJ or even any other President. Same goes for the Abakaliki-Afikpo road.
What is the meaning of this your argument? Still explaining why the road was still in that bad shape? You are not making sense to me. Incidentally, FG, Aba State and Akwa Ibom State were all under the PDP government.I am shocked that any rational Nigerian will open his/her mouth to defend that sorry state of the road.
I think what we should do is to figure out how to put enough pressure on both the FG and the respective State Govt to fix that road.
The road is too strategic to be in that shape.

5 Likes

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by olakan22: 2:18pm On Feb 28, 2016
emperorgoke:
didirin ni e, have you been to south east before? That is the road that connect Onitsha, Enugu, Akwa Ibom, turn to Abakalilki down to cross river. An other route to PH from Akwa Ibom. Wetin u knw
I won't be fooled to hurl abusive words at u. I never said they are not roads. Never said they are nt in south east. It's because of folks like u dat the West thinks the black man is dispensible
Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by onospraise: 2:21pm On Feb 28, 2016
is easy to say let see what you, your PMB and APC will do if not worse than that of PDP
Buhari for nothing APC for destruction

1 Like

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by debeo: 2:29pm On Feb 28, 2016
betterABIAstate:
oh please shut up. Jonathan has done his own, government is continuity, let buhari continue and stop blaming past government. Hypocrites.

Will you just keep quiet?
I ply that ikwuano road regularly in Abia state! That road is helll!
If u keep asking for what buhari did, could u at least please wait till he finishes?

All u just keep saying is just rubbish! Bring facts

All d roads u said GEJ did were just small portions he rehabilitated.
Tell me one road he at least patched in the East?

GEJ has messed the easterners up! We have accepted it and we are moving on, people like u should just leave thrash for lawma instead of spewing it here

MyOneCent

3 Likes

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by debeo: 2:31pm On Feb 28, 2016
Lifestone:

What is the meaning of this your argument? Still explaining why the road was still in that bad shape? You are not making sense to me. Incidentally, FG, Aba State and Akwa Ibom State were all under the PDP government.I am shocked that any rational Nigerian will open his/her mouth to defend that sorry state of the road.
I think what we should do is to figure out how to put enough pressure on both the FG and the respective State Govt to fix that road.
The road is too strategic to be in that shape.

Don't mind him. The road is a FEDERAL ROAD! not a state road, Govs can elect to repair it and get refunds
Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by muller101(m): 2:31pm On Feb 28, 2016
Op be ready to curse buhari after four yrs.

1 Like

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by funlord(m): 2:32pm On Feb 28, 2016
shocked

Chaii!!!! See as the roads be like say na lipton dem use construct dem sef?

Ebele was a hopeless shekpe sipping bastard I swear!

2 Likes

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by danot1030: 2:36pm On Feb 28, 2016
Cleverly may your curse stick (glue) on the ineffectual buffoon Ebele Badluck Jonathan and everyone that opposes your opinion.
Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by obailala(m): 2:37pm On Feb 28, 2016
erico2k2:

But he did,it was o n channels news and various main stream media in nigeria
Sources http://www.360nobs.com/2015/12/438561/
http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/jonathan-constructed-more-roads-than-any-other-nigerian-president-fashola/
SO who's EKPA big pass now?
Show me a credible link, not this same old tabloid pointblanknews link. How come Fashola said this catchy statement in public yet it is only a pointblanknews guy that heard it?.... So in all honesty, if someone tells you that GEJ built 25,000km of very good roads, you will simply believe such a fable simply because the person mentioned Fashola's name? How many kilometres of federal roads do you think are in Nigeria for Fashola to allegedly say such? Does it make any sense to you?

2 Likes

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 28, 2016
anonimi:

The same cabinet where the leader, Buhari is buying German BMW cars for billions while telling his zombie followers to buy Nigerian?
Is Fayemi who plans to upgrade a web site for N795 million not in that cabinet

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3295492_budgetitem01_jpeg1498d1e2da06ded1e5d4fddf01786905

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3295717_budgetitem02_jpegdb6e442d298434dc2c96280a8d30cd31

One thing still stands straight, Jonathan's administration would have designed such website with a x2 of what you pointed out now . And for the German BMW cars, believe me, I won't support Buhari on that. I'm too patriotic for that. I'm just hoping he makes amend. At least he advocates made in Nigeria, his predecessor advocates a complete negation to that when his minister was busy purchasing herself bulletproof cars outside the shores of Nigeria even when IVM was existing. For your information, IVM didn't just came to Nigeria in the closing part of last year, it has been there even during the time of the clueless one.
Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by danot1030: 2:40pm On Feb 28, 2016
LesbianBoy:

****GEJ remains the HERO OF OUR DEMOCRACY and is FAR BETTER than...The man that is shy when with women, the certificateless, gworo-chewing, burukutu-sipping bastard buhari cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Nna since you some much celebrate Jonathan achievement may your life turns out the way Jonathan run Nigeria for 5yrs.

2 Likes

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by ElCule: 2:46pm On Feb 28, 2016
emperorgoke:
in the military regime of Gen Buhari, there was global recession just like what we are having now, series of attack from IMF. nevertheless, he built one refinery and corruption reduced drastically, most constructed roads in Nigeria are done by military and since there were series of coup in dt era, we don't know who indeed signed the roads project. Have you forgotten that environmental sanitation we are doing today started in Buhari's military regime? C'mon boy leave sentiment
Blame blame blame the excuse excuse excuse atack atack atack defend defend defend that is what you Buhari cry babies are known for. It is only when Buhari is in power that the world will start facing recession. That is no excuse. Which rifinary are you talking about?
Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by Originalsly: 2:52pm On Feb 28, 2016
Hmmm.... this is more than enough reason to curse somebody..........and spit on them. And they are still calling this expressway?

1 Like

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by Ndubuisilaw: 2:53pm On Feb 28, 2016
SUPERPACK:
its quite unfortunate that the igbos threw all their egg in one basket due to ethnic hatred, the GEJ administration can't boast of a single project in the south east zone, bt the igbos insisted on voting him rather than vote a northener Buhari.
GEJ has and will always be the worst thing that happened to the south east.

I challenge anybody to mention a complete federal project in the south east executed by the GEJ administration.
. it is true he is not fair to us, in face I don't km what they

use to closed his eyes during his time,
Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by anonimi: 2:59pm On Feb 28, 2016
difakozigi:
One thing still stands straight, Jonathan's administration would have designed such website with a x2 of what you pointed out now .

You will have to show where such expense was made in the last administration if you are not a LIAR, right

And for the German BMW cars, believe me, I won't support Buhari on that. I'm too patriotic for that. I'm just hoping he makes amend. At least he advocates made in Nigeria, his predecessor advocates a complete negation to that when his minister was busy purchasing herself bulletproof cars outside the shores of Nigeria even when IVM was existing. For your information, IVM didn't just came to Nigeria in the closing part of last year, it has been there even during the time of the clueless one.

Buhari is just about advocating and TALK while he does the exact opposite of what he said.
Jonathan walks his talk on growing Nigerian manufacturing with the automotive policy and actually patronising the factories where possible.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2004715_bua_jpeg5519280c363f41c6751019ac422b54a9

Banks to offer four-year car loans at 10% – Aganga

he Federal Government is to launch a car financing scheme involving both local and international banks by November.

This, according to Dr. Olusegun Aganga, Minister of Industry, Trade and Investment, will effectively put an end to the cash-and-carry mentality, while ensuring that many enjoy financing support in their desire to acquire new cars at cheaper cost.

Addressing newsmen on Thursday in Lagos on progress made in the government’s automotive policy, Aganga said the ongoing discussions involves ensuring that Nigerians get such loans at the rate of about 10 per cent, thereby reducing the cost significantly, over a four-year term.

“The Federal Government is not creating a pool of funds, but encouraging banks to buy-in, and we are working with them to reduce the interest rate and they have agreed. Government has brought the rate down close to about 10 per cent. The pool of funds can be as big as (the banks) want it, based on commercial consideration,” he added.

The Minister said the import duties for cars remain 35 per cent and no more.

Making clarifications, he said just as in the sugar industry, backward integration is ongoing in the automobile industry, following which global car manufacturing brands like Nissan, Peugeot Leyland, among others, have already started local assembly of their various brands.

He said, whereas the real duty is 35 per cent for those who have set up plants and are engaged in production in the country, auto dealers who have not invested in backward integration by acquiring land, and setting up their plants for manufacturing would be charged 70 per cent for importing new vehicles. The used vehicles, he explained, would remain at the rate of 35 per cent.

Aganga said the 14 vehicle assembly plant owners, under the new policy and to help meet the supply and demand gap in the meantime, would continue import new cars at 35 per cent. They would however pay zero duty when importing Completely Knocked Down (CKD) parts; while the first type of Semi-CKD is to attract five per cent duty; and the second grade- 10 per cent.

He said this brings the blended rate for the new, CDK and both classes of Semi-CKDs to about 20 per cent.

More from: http://dailyindependentnig.com/2014/07/banks-offer-four-year-car-loans-10-aganga/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2419425_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188
Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by MrMichealmba: 3:01pm On Feb 28, 2016
Firefire:

Oga Dende, sorry... cheesy

Oga mumuni, Pele tie

1 Like

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by Mzanalysis: 3:03pm On Feb 28, 2016
FUEL SCARCITY AGAIN. DOLLAR EXCHANGE RATE. HIGH COST OF FEEDING. Delay in payments. Let's stop clapping. This govt is too slow and lacking. We need competent leaders who can generate wealth and judiciously utilised the resources. No one sided skills.
Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by 982ABU(m): 3:05pm On Feb 28, 2016
Lifestone:
I once plied this road a long time ago, from Enugu - Aba- ikot ekpene - uyo, probably some of the babies on NL were still sending rains from heaven.
It was really bad then expecially the Igbo part. The akwa ibom section was better.
To again see the same road not fixed shows how low we've gone as a nation. That road is crucial for commerce and is in the heart of Igbo land.
Can somebody more familiar with the south east then tell me which road was fixed by the PDP government and tell me the basis for igbo support for GEJ
they can'nt tell you is only they would ypu he is their hero
Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by habsydiamond(m): 3:24pm On Feb 28, 2016
The only mumu presido for nigeria history. Who said and I quote ' stealing is not corruption'
Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by enoch273: 3:27pm On Feb 28, 2016
Clerverly:
Similar thread https://www.nairaland.com/2959493/each-time-travel-benin-ore-express

When the Vice President Prof. Yemi Osinbajo made a claim last week that PDP did not construct any single New Road throughout their 16 infamous years in power... Some people who are yet to recover from their political miscalculation in the last election, came for his head, branding him a liar and also circulated pictures of less than 150 Km REHABILITATED Benin-Ore as their Only defence...

However, that is not the basis of this thread.
I am from the South Eastern Part of the Country and one of the most neglected regions of the country by the past governments...

These roads I am going to unveil thus, lead directly to my State from other parts of the contra, depending on the route one chooses to ply...But unfortunately the roads are in a very bad and unmotorable state...

There is no way one will pass thru these roads without dropping and heaping curses on the past governments, especially goodLUCK EBELE Azikiwe Jonathan, our adopted Son, in whom we hugely supported and still being regarded as our best...

Take a look at these Pictures:

1. Onitsha- Enugu- Portharcourt Expressway

2. Aba-Ikot-Ekpene-Uyo Expressway..

Just as local dogs just can't laying curses on your generations and village people, no be buhari dey sit so, how many times has he visited calabar?

You are a waste to the community, show us your bedroom let's see if it's even neater than that road.
Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by Abagworo(m): 3:28pm On Feb 28, 2016
muller101:
Op be ready to curse buhari after four yrs.

Curse APC after16 years not 4. Curse Buhari after 8 years.
Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by Timijo(m): 3:38pm On Feb 28, 2016
As I read the comments of people I found out that the op has achieved his aim which is to discredit the government led by GEJ. Many ignoramus have also joined his ministry to curse and utter jargons.
If he did not fix that road, let buhari fix it and also continue from where he stopped. This blame game should stop.
Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by princewillfavor: 3:39pm On Feb 28, 2016
why do people hate GEJ .. after all his little good works people still have the guts to talk about him badly.. is he not better than BUhari onye awusa a na amaghi Ihe ona EME. omaghi ihe oriri baa ochichi
Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by erumena(m): 3:42pm On Feb 28, 2016
Clerverly:
Similar thread https://www.nairaland.com/2959493/each-time-travel-benin-ore-express

When the Vice President Prof. Yemi Osinbajo made a claim last week that PDP did not construct any single New Road throughout their 16 infamous years in power... Some people who are yet to recover from their political miscalculation in the last election, came for his head, branding him a liar and also circulated pictures of less than 150 Km REHABILITATED Benin-Ore as their Only defence...

I am from the South Eastern Part of the Country and one of the most neglected regions of the country by the past governments...

These roads I am going to unveil thus, lead directly to my State from other parts of the contra, depending on the route one chooses to ply...But unfortunately the roads are in a very bad and unmotorable state...

There is no way one will pass thru these roads without dropping and heaping curses on the past governments, especially goodLUCK EBELE Azikiwe Jonathan, our adopted Son, in whom we hugely supported and still being regarded as our best...

God'll bless you op!

The truth is what can set us free!
Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by ascendo(m): 3:53pm On Feb 28, 2016
Clerverly:

you are already cursed! Why not fly to your village? Nonsense: Jonathan was the first Nigerian President.
Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by diamondzs(f): 3:57pm On Feb 28, 2016
Clerverly:

Keep cursing & wasting ur energy on a man God has blessed, is GEJ d only president nigeria has had wat did d presidents b4 him do?

1 Like

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by babestella: 3:58pm On Feb 28, 2016
Clerverly:

Don't worry, PMB is there now, I'd like to have an update on these roads in 2019. Take note.

1 Like

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by babestella: 4:01pm On Feb 28, 2016
Abagworo:

Curse APC after16 years not 4. Curse Buhari after 8 years.

Dreamer, dream on bro.

Who's going to give an already failed lying and deceitful APC party another 4 years? Watch as the party will collapse even before 2019. 8years kò, 80 years ni.
Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by rextermail: 4:10pm On Feb 28, 2016
Oga from this ur post u should be able to point out the problems, now since u want clarification which I guess u never took out time to get I will tell u. For the onitsha- enugu road the major problem there is erosion and if u must tackle it u must fight it from the source which the govt is pumping billions to do in obj regime when that road was done they didn't take into consideration that erosion will be a problem so it was not attacked. Secondly the aba ik road and the umahia ik road the problem there is the governor of abia cos if u go into the state u will find out that roads where not even constructed let alone projects his governance was filled with wide spread propaganda. The governor of akwa ibom Akpabio even approached him since the federal had said if there is any federal road that needs attention the state should attend to it and send a bill to the federal which most states did and they got paid. That section u see there is abia state and not Akwa Ibom. All these u can verify if u actually investigate.
Clerverly:

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by lakizmet(m): 5:22pm On Feb 28, 2016
Are should not loose our sense of decency cos we want
2potray someone bad,having to call some one who could b ur grandfather agemate or ur father age mate a bastard s wrong.it shows how low we av brot yourself 2.I bliv d commandment dat ask u 2honor ur father n ur mother dos not only refer 2ur biological father alone.pls let not step over our common sense cos I know we all av it BT using it s a choice......
Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 28, 2016
Clerverly:

OP PDP bus is not fly on water why

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) / Lagos Ibadan Railway. Amaechi On A Train Ride To Abeokuta On New Coaches. PICS / Senate President Saraki Visits Atiku Abubakar (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.