Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP (49002 Views)

Fashola Lists 44 Highways, 63 Roads To Be Constructed In 3-Year Plan / List Of Roads To Be Constructed In 2017 Budget / FG Bans Importation Of ‘I-Pass-My-Neighbour’ Generators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by koboko69: 12:03pm On Feb 28, 2016
Firefire:

Sorry, ZombiKoboko,

Some status are permanent and requires divine healing. I wish you quick recovery.

Oboi...na u need that prayer pass o. Cos you don dey kolo small small go. Before it turns to a full blown one.

I hope you will vote Bokoharam and Tout in 2015. Sheriff/Fayose. grin

7 Likes

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by Firefire(m): 12:05pm On Feb 28, 2016
koboko69:

Oboi...na u need that prayer pass o. Cos you don dey kolo small small go. Before it turns to a full blown one.

I hope you will vote Bokoharam and Tout in 2015. Sheriff/Fayose. grin

The future is in the hand of God.

But today's APC deception is a sign of future hardship for the brainless followers.

Shalom!

2 Likes

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by koboko69: 12:08pm On Feb 28, 2016
Firefire:

The future is in the hand of God.

But today's APC deception is a sign of future hardship for the brainless followers.

Shalom!

Hahahahahaha.

U sabi God now cheesy

Na u go see hardship oooo. Cos na wetin u dey wish. Cos una want make Buhari fail simply cos Jonathan lost.

Na una and una family only go see hardship oooo

Shalom

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by alabiyemmy(m): 12:11pm On Feb 28, 2016
God don answer your prayers talk less of your curses. Who cares wether you pray or curse yourself.
Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by Firefire(m): 12:13pm On Feb 28, 2016
koboko69:

Hahahahahaha.

U sabi God now cheesy

Na u go see hardship oooo. Cos na wetin u dey wish. Cos una want make Buhari fail simply cos Jonathan lost.

[s]Na una and una family only go see hardship oooo
[/s]

Shalom

Sorry, he that refuses to use his God given brain, will surely witness the repercussion. (Returning a coup plotter with empty brain as president in the 21st century).

Nigeria, I hail thee.... cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by Lionsclaw: 12:14pm On Feb 28, 2016
Tokety7:
Indeed Jonah-daft was a curse to our beloved nation. Good riddance to the fool. He claimed ibos were the bedrock of his administration yet he never give a ffuck about ibo roads. It's a shame so many still enjoying succking his cocck.
This is how we know people who are losers...YES you are a loser grin
You are a loser because after voting for ur buhari, instead of being optimistic of the miracles he will perform. You are here still sulking about a gej who has moved on and busying choosing which group of people who want to award him he will go for.

You guys are just pathetic grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by pendusky(m): 12:14pm On Feb 28, 2016
Sylverbox:
I share your pains. Last year I got stuck at the aba-ik road, I had to go back and use umuahia road, which my brother was terrible too. I vowed never to take my car through such again. Ever!

What's Ik? maybe Ik didn't like ur car grin next time travel in a much better car cheesy

1 Like

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by MrMichealmba: 12:15pm On Feb 28, 2016
mcee1:
lmao. So u mean Anomini na thief him thief the phone weh him dey use? Laugh wan burst my bele I swear. cheesy

Lol. The guy is so annoying, always posting irrelevant stuff everywhere.

4 Likes

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by Lionsclaw: 12:16pm On Feb 28, 2016
Clerverly:
Similar thread https://www.nairaland.com/2959493/each-time-travel-benin-ore-express

When the Vice President Prof. Yemi Osinbajo made a claim last week that PDP did not construct any single New Road throughout their 16 infamous years in power... Some people who are yet to recover from their political miscalculation in the last election, came for his head, branding him a liar and also circulated pictures of less than 150 Km REHABILITATED Benin-Ore as their Only defence...

However, that is not the basis of this thread.
I am from the South Eastern Part of the Country and one of the most neglected regions of the country by the past governments...

These roads I am going to unveil thus, lead directly to my State from other parts of the contra, depending on the route one chooses to ply...But unfortunately the roads are in a very bad and unmotorable state...

There is no way one will pass thru these roads without dropping and heaping curses on the past governments, especially goodLUCK EBELE Azikiwe Jonathan, our adopted Son, in whom we hugely supported and still being regarded as our best...

Take a look at these Pictures:

1. Onitsha- Enugu- Portharcourt Expressway

2. Aba-Ikot-Ekpene-Uyo Expressway..
This is how we know people who are losers...YES you are a loser grin
You are a loser because after voting for ur buhari, instead of being optimistic of the miracles he will perform. You are here still sulking about a gej who has moved on and busying choosing which group of people who want to award him he will go for.

1 Like

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by Pascal181: 12:16pm On Feb 28, 2016
God has already cursed u because u cursed someone old enof 2 be ur father. Aniway it's ur father who did not teach u morals I blame.
Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by Barrionsly(m): 12:17pm On Feb 28, 2016
Is it a must that u will go 2 villa in a car, u can't use canoe...... I pity u guyz raining season is around the corner

3 Likes

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by chudionu58(f): 12:19pm On Feb 28, 2016
anonimi:

Thanks for the reference, bro.
We must be steadfast to put out the fire of LIES from the APCshit zombies with the water of TRUTHS and the sand of FACTS.

That's the primary reason for my presence here on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by Damfostopper(m): 12:19pm On Feb 28, 2016
At my age.... I don't comment on stupiid post
Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by mcee1(m): 12:20pm On Feb 28, 2016
MrMichealmba:

Lol. The guy is so annoying, always posting irrelevant stuff everywhere.
lol.anomini must return our yam sorry our phone. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by MrMichealmba: 12:20pm On Feb 28, 2016
koboko69:

Daftfire.

When ur goons were running unclad yesterday over a road Started by Obj, where one side of Benin to Okada wss already completed b4 Yaradua's dimiss.you didn't remember fulani heardsmen then?

Hateful people dont last long. I hope u don't die soonest cos you still have long years to hate and wail.

Honestly that one have no consciense, he will do anything to defend his pay masters here yet nothing to show for it. Enemies of Nigeria praying everyday that boko haram should strike so they can open a thread to insult the President. Woe betides you all enemies of this country.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 28, 2016
Somebody who has never watched or listened to news will just stand up because of freedom of speech and type rubbish,
The roads you mentioned are they federal roads?
How do you expect his excellency to repair a state road.
Besides, what happened to all the allocations your state government received for infrastructure,
Did you ask your state government where the money is,
You will come here and be typing rubbish,
Am from abia state, the previous administration paid no face to aba-port road,but a new government is channelling those allocations to the wright source

Go and study

1 Like

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by MrPaul2: 12:22pm On Feb 28, 2016
Is the road now motorable? now that he is no longer the President?
I thought you guys change slogan will be as fast as the speed if light. Now everyone is looking for who can take the change
Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by babadee1(m): 12:23pm On Feb 28, 2016
anonimi:

Once you find out why Yorubas voted the Agbaya of Owu in 2003 after four wasted years but mostly rejected Jonathan in 2015 you can extrapolate.

Lagos-Ibadan road ongoing reconstruction

You forget that Yorubas voted massively for Jonathan in 2011, against this same Buhari. You should be asking yourself what changed between 2011 and 2015.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by MonPro: 12:23pm On Feb 28, 2016
Presidiotic Mumuhamadu is the buffoon here if he thinks that after murdering million of easterners unapologetically, he will get votes. If the SE had voted against Jona. They hausas and yorubas would have used it to continue their divide and rule. They are now afraid that for the first time and for a long time coming the Former eastern region will speak with one vociferous voice and it scares them.

Jona was a better candidate than the hateful brain-dead presidiotic cattle rearer without certificate and recent events have show that. The OP remembered he is a male today. Good for him.

2 Likes

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by MrMichealmba: 12:23pm On Feb 28, 2016
Firefire:

Sorry, he that refuses to use his God given brain, will surely witness the repercussion. (Returning a coup plotter with empty brain as president in the 21st century).

Nigeria, I hail thee.... cheesy

What have you achieved in life with your full brain? If your President leading you has empty brain then you have no brain at all. Grow up bro and stop being bitter.

3 Likes

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 28, 2016
obiekunie1:
god punish GEJ and PDP!

blood sucking devilish party!

cleverly! may u be multiplied a million times! cool

ijaw people used our head and dump us and some useless ipob abi na ipods still see the baga as a hero!

My Brother plz!, let's wait for another 6yrs and see if Buhari will fixe these roads den u will redirect ur abuses to him and APC.
Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by MrMichealmba: 12:23pm On Feb 28, 2016
mcee1:
lol.anomini must return our yam sorry our phone. cheesy

Lmaoooo
Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by Firefire(m): 12:25pm On Feb 28, 2016
MrMichealmba:

[s] What have you achieved in life with your full brain? If your President leading you has empty brain then you have no brain at all. Grow up bro and stop being bitter[/s].

Please, stop quoting me. You are warned!

3 Likes

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by sinistermind(m): 12:26pm On Feb 28, 2016
@OP so sad you come on here to mislead people... The Ikot Ekpene-Umuahia Road you see there has a story behind it, that Road wanted to be worked on Under the Akpabio Administration with a joint effort from Abia State Government but the Abia State government didn't come through. The same With the Ikot EKpene-Odupkani Road.... you wonder why Akwa-ibom as the best roads both Federal Road and States Roads and the only routes into their states is in such state. I take that road severally and you will know there is more to those roads than GEJ or even any other President. Same goes for the Abakaliki-Afikpo road.

1 Like

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by MrMichealmba: 12:26pm On Feb 28, 2016
Firefire:

Please, stop quoting me. You are warned!

Get lost and stop posting on this forum if you dont want anyone to quote you. Mschew

7 Likes

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by chinjo(m): 12:27pm On Feb 28, 2016
Clerverly:
Similar thread https://www.nairaland.com/2959493/each-time-travel-benin-ore-express

When the Vice President Prof. Yemi Osinbajo made a claim last week that PDP did not construct any single New Road throughout their 16 infamous years in power... Some people who are yet to recover from their political miscalculation in the last election, came for his head, branding him a liar and also circulated pictures of less than 150 Km REHABILITATED Benin-Ore as their Only defence...

However, that is not the basis of this thread.
I am from the South Eastern Part of the Country and one of the most neglected regions of the country by the past governments...

These roads I am going to unveil thus, lead directly to my State from other parts of the contra, depending on the route one chooses to ply...But unfortunately the roads are in a very bad and unmotorable state...

There is no way one will pass thru these roads without dropping and heaping curses on the past governments, especially goodLUCK EBELE Azikiwe Jonathan, our adopted Son, in whom we hugely supported and still being regarded as our best...

Take a look at these Pictures:

1. Onitsha- Enugu- Portharcourt Expressway

2. Aba-Ikot-Ekpene-Uyo Expressway..

Is it possible for GEJ to have rehabilitated all the roads in Nigeria, he started with roads that are economically viable to the nation such as Benin-ore, lagos-ibadan, Abuja-lokoja and so many others. Other Governors like Godswill Akpabio used state funds to rehabielitate most of the federal roads in the state but ur Ochendu of a governor and his son were busy siphoning the states funds while u people were shouting OWAN and IKUKU. In cross river state for example, the Governor Ben Ayade is constructing a virgin Super highway when his people are dieing everyday along CALABAR-ODUKPANI-Itu road. Its time for our governors to get their priorities right.
Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by pmbluv2015: 12:28pm On Feb 28, 2016
quote author=Clerverly post=43324322]

It baffles sane Mind, that some IPOB Youths still Praise him till today..[/quote]he made their son COAS and gave many juicy cabinent ministers to their sons and daughters. In Jona's words, he turned some of their sons and daughters to billionaires. If na only road he no do he try. I will call on Ngoo and co to contribute part of their billions to build SE delapidated roads.

3 Likes

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by Jabioro: 12:28pm On Feb 28, 2016
betterABIAstate:
Jonathan constructed benin-ore road, he started lagos-ibadan and Enugu-pH. What has buhari done so far?

Nothing
SMH hian

1 Like

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by penryugo: 12:29pm On Feb 28, 2016
@poster, how many roads and project has tourist buhari constructed or commissioned? His project this year has been traveling from one country to another. Oshi!!![color=#006600][/color] kiss cry kiss grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Resumes Office After Election Break(photos) / Emoney Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obasanjo In Ondo State: Pictures & Video / Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.