Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Be A Woman On A Mission. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be A Woman On A Mission. (1757 Views)

"Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man / Im On A Mission To Get Her Sweet Nunu Back,pls Help Me God / "A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be A Woman On A Mission. by amokeme(f): 4:55pm On Feb 28, 2016
I love success..
I love to see people succeed.
And more so, when it's a woman succeeding!
It gladdens my heart. It shows we are correcting the "it is a man's world" mentality.
I'm happy that more women and young girls are looking into legit things to make money
I'm happy that the number of female entrepreneurs are fast increasing in Nigeria.
Marriage shouldn't be an excuse why you can't succeed..
Having kids shouldn't draw you back either..
Every woman has that super power in them deposited there by God.
There is a warrior, a fighter concealed under that pretty and soft looking appearance. Some women just need that fighter spirit to be awakened, And when that happens watch the world crumble under your feet.
I'm proud to see women supporting and being a help mate and not a liability to their husbands.
Gone are the days when women are oppressed because they depend on a man for everything. Now women are standing up for themselves financially.
You don't have to be a prostitute to survive,
you don't have to be a man's puppet to live.
You may be born into a poor background,
but your background can't put your back on the ground!
Get your hands busy,
engage your mind into doing something meaningful and legit. Have a possibility mentality and watch God bless your hustle.

Lalastisca more women need to see this.... don't you think? smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be A Woman On A Mission. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 28, 2016
Its still a man's world
Re: Be A Woman On A Mission. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 28, 2016
cool
Re: Be A Woman On A Mission. by amokeme(f): 5:26pm On Feb 28, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
Its still a man's world
and who is dragging that with you
My post is to encourage women into doing something meaningful with themselves. Or did you see in my write up where it argued it's a man's world or a woman's world?
Anyways since you decided to say it's a man's world (which nobody dragged with you in the first place) I hope you have something to show for yourself and not just carrying the "it's a man's world" like a tittle on your forehead.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be A Woman On A Mission. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 28, 2016
amokeme:
and who is dragging that with you
My post is to encourage women into doing something meaningful with themselves. Or did you see in my write up where it argued it's a man's world or a woman's world?
Anyways since you decided to say it's a man's world (which nobody dragged with you in the first place) I hope you have something to show for yourself and not just carrying the "it's a man's world" like a tittle on your forehead.
hehehe calm down, dnt worry im still hustling, but its a man's world.

1 Like

Re: Be A Woman On A Mission. by DangotePikin: 1:07am On Mar 02, 2016
I don't know if I'm the only one that have noticed, but you've changed. I also do not know if it's a good thing or a bad thing. You are more raw and direct on Nairaland nowadays. Also, physically you look very different. There is a chance that you've had certain experiences recently that has changed the way you see things. I'm just guessing though. Happy new month. The month of the first quantum leap of the year.
Re: Be A Woman On A Mission. by DangotePikin: 10:57pm On Mar 02, 2016
Even though, you will not agree, I am of the opinion that you have been showcasing the characteristics of a feminist of late. I still don't know why many ladies don't want to be called a feminist. Feminism is not necessarily a bad thing. It is only in this part of the world that people view feminist as a disrespectful woman.

I want to understand how you view the role of a woman in a home better.

If your husband wants something to be done using method A, and you want it to be done using method B, which is actually a better method than A. Let us assume that you have tried to make your husband understand that method B is better, but he still insists on using A. What will you do next?

(a) Reluctantly agree to use method A, since that is what your husband wants.
(b) Happily use method A, since your husband is the head of the home and he insisted that you use it.
(c) Stay out of using any method, and let your hubby use anyone that pleases him.

Question 2:
Let use assume that your husband finally used method A, and it happens to be less effective than B.
How will you react?
(a) Make him understand that he needs to agree with you before taking any decision
(b) You will not say anything about the shortcoming in the usage of method A, and make him deduce facts by himself.
(c) Make him understand that he needs to step up his game as the head of the family

If you don't want to reply on Nairaland, we can chat outside.

****Modified****
I have made the necessary corrections to the illustration. Great find!
Re: Be A Woman On A Mission. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:10pm On Mar 03, 2016
amokeme:
I love success..
I love to see people succeed.
And more so, when it's a woman succeeding!
It gladdens my heart. It shows we are correcting the "it is a man's world" mentality.
I'm happy that more women and young girls are looking into legit things to make money
I'm happy that the number of female entrepreneurs are fast increasing in Nigeria.
Marriage shouldn't be an excuse why you can't succeed..
Having kids shouldn't draw you back either..
Every woman has that super power in them deposited there by God.
There is a warrior, a fighter concealed under that pretty and soft looking appearance. Some women just need that fighter spirit to be awakened, And when that happens watch the world crumble under your feet.
I'm proud to see women supporting and being a help mate and not a liability to their husbands.
Gone are the days when women are oppressed because they depend on a man for everything. Now women are standing up for themselves financially.
You don't have to be a prostitute to survive,
you don't have to be a man's puppet to live.
You may be born into a poor background,
but your background can't put your back on the ground!
Get your hands busy,
engage your mind into doing something meaningful and legit. Have a possibility mentality and watch God bless your hustle.

Proverb 31 woman - apparently , you attended the programme smiley
Re: Be A Woman On A Mission. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 03, 2016
nice one....depending on a man is the worst thing that can happen to any Lady.

3 Likes

Re: Be A Woman On A Mission. by amokeme(f): 2:39pm On Mar 03, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Proverb 31 woman - apparently , you attended the programme smiley
Lol attend what? Shey they want to kill someone in this sch angry
I was in the hall o. No strength
Re: Be A Woman On A Mission. by amokeme(f): 2:44pm On Mar 03, 2016
DangotePikin:
I don't know if I'm the only one that have noticed, but you've changed. I also do not know if it's a good thing or a bad thing. You are more raw and direct on Nairaland nowadays. Also, physically you look very different. There is a chance that you've had certain experiences recently that has changed the way you see things. I'm just guessing though. Happy new month. The month of the first quantum leap of the year.
how do you mean? Do you know me before or off NL?
Re: Be A Woman On A Mission. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:46pm On Mar 03, 2016
amokeme:
Lol attend what? Shey they want to kill someone in this sch angry
I was in the hall o. No strength

grin grin grin

And I thought you even sat on the front row cheesy
Re: Be A Woman On A Mission. by pinkpebbles(f): 2:48pm On Mar 03, 2016
Please can I answer? grin. I want you to understand and mayb analyse my view too
DangotePikin:
Even though, you will not agree, I am of the opinion that you have been showcasing the characteristics of a feminist of late. I still don't know why many ladies don't want to be called a feminist. Feminism is not necessarily a bad thing. It is only in this part of the world that people view feminist as a disrespectful woman.

If your husband wants something to be done using method A, and you want it to be done using method B, which is actually a better method than A. Let us assume that you have tried to make your husband understand that method B is better, but he still insists on using A. What will you do next?

(a) Reluctantly agree to use method B, since that is what your husband wants.
(b) Happily use method B, since your husband is the head of the home and he insisted that you use it.
(c) Stay out of using any method, and let your hubby use anyone that pleases him.

Question 2:
Let use assume that your husband finally used method B, and it happens to be less effective than A.
How will you react?
(a) Make him understand that he needs to agree with you before taking any decision
(b) You will not say anything about the shortcoming in the usage of method B, and make him deduce facts by himself.
(c) Make him understand that he needs to step up his game as the head of the family

Re: Be A Woman On A Mission. by amokeme(f): 2:48pm On Mar 03, 2016
DangotePikin:

(b) Happily use method B, since your husband is the head of the home and he insisted that you use it.

Question 2:
Let use assume that your husband finally used method B, and it happens to be less effective than A.
How will you react?
(b) You will not say anything about the shortcoming in the usage of method B, and make him deduce facts by himself.

read your question carefully and make the correction then I can answer
Re: Be A Woman On A Mission. by amokeme(f): 2:50pm On Mar 03, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

grin grin grin

And I thought you even sat on the front row cheesy
I didn't even leave the hall that day sef. Lol, no be only front roll
Re: Be A Woman On A Mission. by emotions1: 2:52pm On Mar 03, 2016
yau kuna ina ga sautin ku akoina am killing it from Abuja to minna shoutout to vector mutumina.........

back to my base........wats the question....
Re: Be A Woman On A Mission. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:55pm On Mar 03, 2016
Snowangel4:
nice one....depending on a man is the worst thing that can happen to any Lady.

Stop exaggerating jare , a good man will not treat you with disdain if you depend on him . He fully understands his role as your husband ,so he plays it well .

1 Like

Re: Be A Woman On A Mission. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:00pm On Mar 03, 2016
amokeme:
I didn't even leave the hall that day sef. Lol, no be only front roll

grin ... twas a success though but its kinda sexist . Men and women should be given equal opportunities . Even Dr. Muyiwa Oludayo said : "We could organise one for the guys , that's if they need it " during DLD class and I was like wtf .
Re: Be A Woman On A Mission. by amokeme(f): 3:07pm On Mar 03, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

grin ... twas a success though but its kinda sexist . Men and women should be given equal opportunities . Even Fadugba said : "We could organise one for the guys , that's if they need it " during DLD class and I was like wtf .
Lol. ..
Re: Be A Woman On A Mission. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 03, 2016
DangotePikin:

Question 2:
How will you react?

for me
Qstn1:c
Questn2:b

1 Like

Re: Be A Woman On A Mission. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 03, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Stop exaggerating jare , a good man will not treat you with disdain if you depend on him . He fully understands his role as your husband ,so he plays it well .

I hear....and I am not exaggerating but stating a simple fact.

2 Likes

Re: Be A Woman On A Mission. by Nature8(m): 3:55am On Mar 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Nice reply bro.. Help me educate Snowangel4 more..

When a woman depends on a man that loves her and treat the man with love and respect, believe it or not.. That man will be the best thing that'll ever happen in that woman's life.. But that's if women's pride and I too know will allow her..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Be A Woman On A Mission. by Nobody: 4:09am On Mar 04, 2016
It's my world wink

1 Like

Re: Be A Woman On A Mission. by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 04, 2016
Nature8:

Nice reply bro.. Help me educate Snowangel4 more..

When a woman depends on a man that loves her and treat the man with love and respect, believe it or not.. That man will be the best thing that'll ever happen in that woman's life.. But that's if women's pride and I too know will allow her..

Lolzz....hypocrite.
Re: Be A Woman On A Mission. by ebyoma(f): 8:37am On Mar 04, 2016
I Love this mehnnn!!!
Re: Be A Woman On A Mission. by amokeme(f): 9:19am On Mar 04, 2016
ebyoma:
I Love this mehnnn!!!
wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Be A Woman On A Mission. by DangotePikin: 5:22pm On Mar 04, 2016
amokeme:
how do you mean? Do you know me before or off NL?
Why are you talking like this naa? Yes, my first encounter with you was through Nairaland, but we've gotten past that. At least, I can remember us exchanging mails off NL. I know you more than you think I do.
Re: Be A Woman On A Mission. by DangotePikin: 5:25pm On Mar 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

grin ... twas a success though but its kinda sexist . Men and women should be given equal opportunities . Even Fadugba said : "We could organise one for the guys , that's if they need it " during DLD class and I was like wtf .
Don't let Dr. Muyiwa Oludayo catch you calling him "Fadugba" o!
Re: Be A Woman On A Mission. by DangotePikin: 5:30pm On Mar 04, 2016
bardella1:
for me
Qstn1:c
Questn2:b
You must be a very reserved but highly principled lady.
Re: Be A Woman On A Mission. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:32pm On Mar 04, 2016
DangotePikin:
Don't let Dr. Muyiwa Oludayo catch you calling him "Fadugba" o!

modified .. lolz
Re: Be A Woman On A Mission. by DangotePikin: 5:37pm On Mar 04, 2016
pinkpebbles:
Please can I answer? grin. I want you to understand and mayb analyse my view too
Go ahead dear.
Re: Be A Woman On A Mission. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 04, 2016
DangotePikin:
You must be a very reserved but highly principled lady.
u are right
Are u a psychologist

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Guys : Pix / Seriously Boys And Girls Who De Lie Pass? / What Is The Best Revenge For A Cheating Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.