Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,832 members, 7,831,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. (49099 Views)

Can You Do This For Your Bae??? / When You Miss Your Bae / Will You Be Mean To Say This To Your Bae... Girlz Wat Will You Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. by ATMC(f): 7:05am On Mar 03, 2016
Lmao!@5

"I love you" rarely come out of my mouth. Maybe because of shyness or I really haven't "LOVED" #dunno
Re: A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. by mukhcech(m): 7:40am On Mar 03, 2016
ATMC:
Lmao!@5

"I love you" rarely come out of my mouth. Maybe because of shyness or I really haven't "LOVED" #dunno

The latter seem more likely. U probably havent loved before. Remember those to be loved includes our mothers, fathers, siblings, the prophets of God in the quran and bible, ourselves, and that special person who will spend the rest of their lives with us in this world and the hearafter.
Re: A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. by petkoffDrake(m): 7:47am On Mar 03, 2016
Jadekitana:
I never say "I love you too" simply because of this lack of trust issues. Imagine a guy who doesn't show love on a normal day be telling me I love you on phone because he thinks i'm with another guy. Oyo for you! I'd simply reply with "thank you" and hang up. Practice it physically, don't test my love via the phone!

OK!?

I love you.... Reply embarassed
Re: A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. by ATMC(f): 8:01am On Mar 03, 2016
mukhcech:

The latter seem more likely. U probably havent loved before. Remember those to be loved includes our mothers, fathers, siblings, the prophets of God in the quran and bible, ourselves, and that special person who will spend the rest of their lives with us in this world and the hearafter.
**cocks eye brow** Oh...Of course I have loved before; my family and friends but telling them I love them has been through my actions. #thanksforthereminder
Re: A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. by mukhcech(m): 8:06am On Mar 03, 2016
Toks2008:
The words "I love you" seems to be used to express how we feel towards another and even if many do not really understand the deep meaning,we have come to accept that as the usual way of expressing our feelings.

Do you know that at any point in time you can use a simple mind game using those same words to know your stands with your Bae(Before any other). HOW?

Very simple.

This is not what you do always so that it does not become preemptive but can be done once in a while when your bae least expect. Could be once a month or as often as you want but the catch is that the call must be unexpected..

When you call your bae,just end your conversation with "I LOVE YOU" and observe how he or she responds.

1.If he or she replies with I LOVE YOU TOO then relax...you still have nothing to worry about.

2.If the reply is "Same here" then that person might just be shy or not really into you.

3.If the response is "I know" then begin to worry.

4.If the response is "Are you sure" then you just might need to work on your affection towards the person or the person is just being smart.

5.If the response is something like "yeah.huh huh,ok and similar responses" Abeg no waste your time with such.

The bottom-line is that this mind game works very well and can hardly be faked for a long time because there will be some places where your bae will likely never respond favorably if the feeling is not sincere.

So anytime your bae responds to the "i love you" words with any other response asides "i love you too" abeg no dull yourself...something might just be wrong somewhere.

Hope this makes sense.

I do not admire u or ur works but I respect you. Your test may or may not help a person reach a comfortable conclusion. And this is evident in the comments. As a lovelorn in those days, I personally think the test should be a two tailed test. What I mean is there should be a first phase of the 'love you' talk that involves you observing if your partner sometimes initiate the ''l love you'' statement. If ur observation is null i.e they never say ''I love you''. Then ur worries should move u to the second phase which is what ur post highlighted. If u then gets does redlight responses, then it takes u to final phase of communicating with ur partner to know how u are in their heart.

N.B I am happily married and sensibly(not madly) in love with my wife.
Re: A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. by adewalesamuel(m): 8:34am On Mar 03, 2016
What about: I love you Thank you!
Re: A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. by Toks2008(m): 8:42am On Mar 03, 2016
Maxi112:
what abt she replying.... I LOVE U MORE

WOW!...I will believe it she says it without hesitating at least thrice when called unexpectedly.

This game is not about the fact that people lie or tell the truth..ofcourse people lie a lot but imagine how it feels if you call your guy say during work hours and you may just make a 20secs call ending it with I love you...if a guy can respond sweetly to that at work then you know he has nothing to hide neither is he ashamed to express his love.

The botomline is that people who shy away from saying i love you usually in most cases,have something sinister up their sleeves.
Re: A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. by Toks2008(m): 8:43am On Mar 03, 2016
mukhcech:

I do not admire u or ur works but I respect you. Your test may or may not help a person reach a comfortable conclusion. And this is evident in the comments. As a lovelorn in those days, I personally think the test should be a two tailed test. What I mean is there should be a first phase of the 'love you' talk that involves you observing if your partner sometimes initiate the ''l love you'' statement. If ur observation is null i.e they never say ''I love you''. Then ur worries should move u to the second phase which is what ur post highlighted. If u then gets does redlight responses, then it takes u to final phase of communicating with ur partner to know how u are in their heart.

N.B I am happily married and sensibly(not madly) in love with my wife.

O di daru da po cos im trying hard to comprehend.

Happy married life bro.
Re: A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. by Toks2008(m): 8:45am On Mar 03, 2016
VanUrch:
Well I could reply with "Yea.,I love YouTube"...it sounds same.. tongue

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lwkmd you be confirmed kolo...

To think it sounds so simplar..lol...chai
Re: A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. by ogaontop(m): 8:54am On Mar 03, 2016
tosyne2much:
Funny u cheesy
Re: A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. by Maxi112: 9:04am On Mar 03, 2016
Toks2008:

WOW!...I will believe it she says it without hesitating at least thrice when called unexpectedly.

This game is not about the fact that people lie or tell the truth..ofcourse people lie a lot but imagine how it feels if you call your guy say during work hours and you may just make a 20secs call ending it with I love you...if a guy can respond sweetly to that at work then you know he has nothing to hide neither is he ashamed to express his love.

The botomline is that people who shy away from saying i love you usually in most cases,have something sinister up their sleeves.
u are right bro..
Re: A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. by makabulchi(m): 9:25am On Mar 03, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Is that so? I doubt it. What abt pretence? Anyone can fake the "I Love You Too"
Especially hardcore Gurls/guys
Re: A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. by makabulchi(m): 9:27am On Mar 03, 2016
xxxtedyxxx:

I swear you are a real JJC. See what too much telemundo has caused.

The only indicator that proves whether a girls likes/love you is her actions. What she does...not what she says...anyone can fake/say "I Love you".

And the best way 2 show love is Tun tun
U dig.
Re: A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. by Anthos(m): 9:34am On Mar 03, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Is that so? I doubt it. What abt pretence? Anyone can fake the "I Love You Too"
preetty mama you just appearing and disappearing' how are you dearie ?
Re: A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. by fxstory(m): 10:00am On Mar 03, 2016
any one can fake the i love you too like they are for real. So the word i love you too holds no waters in the mouth of hustling babes because it can be faked
Re: A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. by omeke12(m): 10:35am On Mar 03, 2016
Jadekitana:
I never say "I love you too" simply because of this lack of trust issues. Imagine a guy who doesn't show love on a normal day be telling me I love you on phone because he thinks i'm with another guy. Oyo for you! I'd simply reply with "thank you" and hang up. Practice it physically, don't test my love via the phone!
swtty, U just confirmed that the op is 100% right
Re: A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. by missingrib(f): 12:00pm On Mar 03, 2016
Toks2008:

Which bashing..as if i bother my head about that.

I call it online masturbation and a rhetorical mombo jumbo. Those who bash rather than discuss intelligently are not even normal human beings so i don't have to worry about Animals in human skin.

Furthermore, who i be? Buhari gets bashed,Obama gets bashed so who da hell am i not to be bashed?

Abeg leave trash for lawma and let me enjoy my passion.
well said
Re: A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. by Eazikeyz(m): 12:05pm On Mar 03, 2016
Toks and bullshit..... Inseparable!!!
Re: A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 03, 2016
Anthos:
preetty mama you just appearing and disappearing' how are you dearie ?
5n nd u dear?
Re: A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. by Anthos(m): 12:26pm On Mar 03, 2016
Adaure4ever:
5n nd u dear?
am ok bae, you got an Email?
Re: A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. by Jadekitana(f): 6:19pm On Mar 03, 2016
petkoffDrake:

OK!?

I love you.... Reply embarassed

I love you too cheesy
Re: A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. by petkoffDrake(m): 8:54pm On Mar 03, 2016
Jadekitana:

I love you too cheesy
kiss
Re: A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 06, 2016
@jadekitana...how can he show love 2 u especially when u are capable of adopting jade & kitana (mortal kombat characters) as your Id. undecided shocked

Jadekitana:
Re: A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. by Nedufreeman(m): 10:42am On Dec 17, 2016
Jadekitana:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Who Married A Doll Says It Cheated On Her & Texted Another Woman (Photos) / I Am In Love With My Colleague / Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.