Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. (49065 Views)

Can You Do This For Your Bae??? / When You Miss Your Bae / Will You Be Mean To Say This To Your Bae... Girlz Wat Will You Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. by HARDDON: 11:01pm On Mar 02, 2016
Whack!
Re: A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. by Kgdavid(m): 11:16pm On Mar 02, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Is that so? I doubt it. What abt pretence? Anyone can fake the "I Love You Too"

Although the OP has not written in a very clear manner, I think his point is you should catch them off guard. Even if the person is going to fake it, their reaction won't be natural. Unless you ve been saying I love you everyday
Re: A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. by jonsonj: 11:18pm On Mar 02, 2016
Time to change game
Re: A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. by Mactop01: 11:22pm On Mar 02, 2016
I still don't know the main koko of this post, abegi Next pls
Re: A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. by shockwave(m): 11:22pm On Mar 02, 2016
I'm sure you don't know some of the things we know... grin grin
Re: A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. by gen2lpat(m): 11:37pm On Mar 02, 2016
Jadekitana:
I never say "I love you too" simply because of this lack of trust issues. Imagine a guy who doesn't show love on a normal day be telling me I love you on phone because he thinks i'm with another guy. Oyo for you! I'd simply reply with "thank you" and hang up. Practice it physically, don't test my love via the phone!

Your Monikar though, You must be addicted to Mortal Combat. Lol.

Back to the subject matter,

You had better learn to trust. You will need it someday. Show love on a normal day? Like buy you loads of stuffs? I'm sure you are ready to physically say "Thank You".

We all get love twisted when we are hurting.
Re: A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:38pm On Mar 02, 2016
Toks2008:
The words "I love you" seems to be used to express how we feel towards another and even if many do not really understand the deep meaning,we have come to accept that as the usual way of expressing our feelings.

Do you know that at any point in time you can use a simple mind game using those same words to know your stands with your Bae(Before any other). HOW?

Very simple.

This is not what you do always so that it does not become preemptive but can be done once in a while when your bae least expect. Could be once a month or as often as you want but the catch is that the call must be unexpected..

When you call your bae,just end your conversation with "I LOVE YOU" and observe how he or she responds.

1.If he or she replies with I LOVE YOU TOO then relax...you still have nothing to worry about.

2.If the reply is "Same here" then that person might just be shy or not really into you.

3.If the response is "I know" then begin to worry.

4.If the response is "Are you sure" then you just might need to work on your affection towards the person or the person is just being smart.

5.If the response is something like "yeah.huh huh,ok and similar responses" Abeg no waste your time with such.

The bottom-line is that this mind game works very well and can hardly be faked for a long time because there will be some places where your bae will likely never respond favorably if the feeling is not sincere.

So anytime your bae responds to the "i love you" words with any other response asides "i love you too" abeg no dull yourself...something might just be wrong somewhere.

Hope this makes sense.

I swear you are a real JJC. See what too much telemundo has caused.

The only indicator that proves whether a girls likes/love you is her actions. What she does...not what she says...anyone can fake/say "I Love you".

1 Like

Re: A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. by ekenna47(m): 11:48pm On Mar 02, 2016
Toks2008:
The words "I love you" seems to be used to express how we feel towards another and even if many do not really understand the deep meaning,we have come to accept that as the usual way of expressing our feelings.

Do you know that at any point in time you can use a simple mind game using those same words to know your stands with your Bae(Before any other). HOW?

Very simple.

This is not what you do always so that it does not become preemptive but can be done once in a while when your bae least expect. Could be once a month or as often as you want but the catch is that the call must be unexpected..

When you call your bae,just end your conversation with "I LOVE YOU" and observe how he or she responds.

1.If he or she replies with I LOVE YOU TOO then relax...you still have nothing to worry about.

2.If the reply is "Same here" then that person might just be shy or not really into you.

4.If the response is "Are you sure" then you just might need to work on your affection towards the person or the person is just being smart.

5.If the response is something like "yeah.huh huh,ok and similar responses" Abeg no waste your time with such.

The bottom-line is that this mind game works very well and can hardly be faked for a long time because there will be some places where your bae will likely never respond favorably if the feeling is not sincere.

So anytime your bae responds to the "i love you" words with any other response asides "i love you too" abeg no dull yourself...something might just be wrong somewhere.

Hope this makes sense.

And dts how Toks2008 want to spoil relationships
Re: A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. by yemmy75(m): 11:50pm On Mar 02, 2016
I love youtube
Re: A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. by Damfostopper(m): 11:51pm On Mar 02, 2016
Wat is Bae?, if sum1 can sin n pray to God for forgiveness... Den who r u?.. For somebody nt to cheat upon
Re: A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. by phoenix23401(m): 11:58pm On Mar 02, 2016
well, i kindda expected smthing deeper, especially with d way u started;calling it "mind games" and all. This is basically just sm shallow largely inefective approach! a full blown relatnshp shld end or continue based on this? idnt think so...theres awhole lot more to dating than just how the words"i love u" is bin sed
Re: A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. by LordDecency(m): 11:58pm On Mar 02, 2016
Me: They Have Been Scamming Us Wit ''I Love Yhu''

Yhu :Which People Is Us?

Me: They Knw Dem Self...

No Be Only Yahoo... Yahoo... Be Scammers....
Those misusing this, ''I Love Yhu''
Ar Big Time Scammers grin
Re: A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. by LordDecency(m): 12:01am On Mar 03, 2016
Buh Op....
How This Thread Take Relate To Mind Game...
Re: A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. by Nobody: 12:09am On Mar 03, 2016
I have devised a very sweet experiment to test if your woman loves you or not, this trick catches naija girls like mugu especially igbo girls wey like money pass Dasuki.

Step 1: Form loving up
Step 2: Purposely stop calling for 2 weeks or so.
Step 3: Send credit alert like 5k (depends on you) and top up her phone.

Just wait for less than 30 minutes, she will form lovey-dovey.

This experiment is used to determine if a girl really loves you or just when there are benefits.

This works 95% of the time, I tried it for my current igbo gf, when she gets sour in my mouth, I will dump her. If this method no work, call me bastard.
Re: A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. by youngchizi(m): 12:36am On Mar 03, 2016
when am busy with work or am in my parent place I find it difficult to reply "I love you too"
Re: A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. by chrystalC(m): 12:52am On Mar 03, 2016
@OP thats kinda nice buh seriously it's not as effective as you are making it seem. Ending a conversation with even much more sweeter words than I LOVE YOU doesn't mean the person ain't playing you for a fool, itz jez the grace of God for one to discern who truly loves you and whose actually taking you for a ride....
Re: A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. by Adexchelsea19(m): 1:33am On Mar 03, 2016
One thing i have learn is that all the i love you and i love you too doesnt show what ur partner feels for you sometimes.When i was dating my ex i love her so much and i alws tell her i love,e join wit d reason wey she misbehave.I ve a new gf nw and we dont alws say i love u and d gal love me pass anytin,God knows wen last i said that to her,and she no dey complain bcs she knows that is not a measure for our love.I am not sayin saying it is nt important but it dosnt mean sum1 that says it truly luv u and sum1 dat dosnt say it does nt.
Re: A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. by Nobody: 3:45am On Mar 03, 2016
Hell NO! That i reply u that i luv u too don't mean nothing! Talk is cheap!

1 Like

Re: A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. by dmexy33: 3:50am On Mar 03, 2016
Toks2008:

Very simple.

Hope this makes sense.

the only way to confirm ur sanity in this world(madhouse) is if the mad people call you insane.
dont stop. just keep moving.
Re: A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. by dmexy33: 3:53am On Mar 03, 2016
Adaure4ever:

anyone can fake anything.
but this is a simple mind game, y is it hard fr to ppl to understand.
Re: A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. by dmexy33: 3:56am On Mar 03, 2016
Jadekitana:
I never say "I love you too" simply because of this lack of trust issues. Imagine a guy who doesn't show love on a normal day be telling me I love you on phone because he thinks i'm with another guy. Oyo for you! I'd simply reply with "thank you" and hang up. Practice it physically, don't test my love via the phone!

e b like say ur life de tooooo complicated.
Re: A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. by elopee3000(m): 4:48am On Mar 03, 2016
Jadekitana:
Nne this your dressing na ebeano u got sense of style keep it up and u got a nice body too,but I no go lie to say I love u to woman dey make me shy grin but I say it in italian to my ex by saying amore mio
Re: A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. by stancod(m): 5:43am On Mar 03, 2016
Toks2008:

Very simple.

Hope this makes sense.
my bae keep silent after telling ha i luv u
Re: A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. by 989900: 6:12am On Mar 03, 2016
How you know she really means it.

Re: A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. by Toks2008(m): 6:13am On Mar 03, 2016
Kgdavid:

Although the OP has not written in a very clear manner, I think his point is you should catch them off guard. Even if the person is going to fake it, their reaction won't be natural. Unless you ve been saying I love you everyday

You get sense
Re: A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. by Toks2008(m): 6:27am On Mar 03, 2016
olusd:
Nigerians will never appreciate things except they criticize destructively. Even when the write-up is good or not. Let's learn to appreciate things so that our works can also be appreciated.
Keep doing ur thing Toks. Ignore bad belle them.
Funnily enough, it is what everybody does. Even d pretentious females here and d sarcastic guys too. Nigerians will never appreciate things except they criticize destructively. Even when the write-up is good or not. Let's learn to appreciate things so that our works can also be appreciated.
Keep doing ur thing Toks. Ignore bad belle them.
Funnily enough, it is what everybody does. Even d pretentious females here and d sarcastic guys too.

thanks.
Re: A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. by Enyz: 6:27am On Mar 03, 2016
undecidedthis is not realistic
Re: A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. by Toks2008(m): 6:30am On Mar 03, 2016
professore:
Unexpected call,well this may hold water

works so well
Re: A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. by Toks2008(m): 6:33am On Mar 03, 2016
Enyz:
undecidedthis is not realistic
try am first and you will be amazed.
Re: A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. by Toks2008(m): 6:35am On Mar 03, 2016
stancod:
my bae keep silent after telling ha i luv u

lobatan.
Re: A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. by Toks2008(m): 6:41am On Mar 03, 2016
xxxtedyxxx:

I swear you are a real JJC. See what too much telemundo has caused.

The only indicator that proves whether a girls likes/love you is her actions. What she does...not what she says...anyone can fake/say "I Love you".

abeg go back anf read again mr telenovela
Re: A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. by efonat(m): 7:02am On Mar 03, 2016
[size=30pt] that depends on how it is said, then u will know the intention. [/size]
Adaure4ever:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Farida Bashir Is Dead ('Snatched' Aisha Laah, Her Friend's Husband Last Year) / Energetic Plus-sized Lady Dances To Entertain Crowd But Crashes At The End / "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.