Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

My Heart Keeps Bleeding For Her... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Heart Keeps Bleeding For Her... (2752 Views)

"I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS / I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart / My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Heart Keeps Bleeding For Her... by Lovelynature(m): 4:26pm On Mar 01, 2016
baranzy:
. Did u see anything like under aged in the post...ot dnt u understand english language...ur case dey yaba left..
Guy is like you are new here. It seems you don't know mrcock, that's why you take him serious. He go yab you tire. Just forget about him and listen to people's advice
Re: My Heart Keeps Bleeding For Her... by shulamitewoman(f): 6:27pm On Mar 01, 2016
Shit happens bro..
Re: My Heart Keeps Bleeding For Her... by Pinkyberry2(f): 8:57pm On Mar 01, 2016
MrCork:

....if u hav norrrrrin imporrrant to contribute...GO TO MARKET!!! ...eddddiot girl..u aint even lightskin!! (no oofeinse) angry
a niwit u are and u will ever be..
Re: My Heart Keeps Bleeding For Her... by MrCork: 9:36pm On Mar 01, 2016
Pinkyberry2:
a niwit u are and u will ever be..

^^^^atitude....an then she complain she can't find man on nairaland..GOAT!! (No ofeense) undecided
Re: My Heart Keeps Bleeding For Her... by baranzy(m): 1:54pm On Mar 02, 2016
MrCork:

^^^^atitude....an then she complain she can't find man on nairaland..GOAT!! (No ofeense) undecided
ur terribly sick...
Re: My Heart Keeps Bleeding For Her... by lobrosky(m): 2:11pm On Mar 02, 2016
Allow me introduce you to Pure Designer's Oil Fragrances
It is rich, Strong and long-lasting (lasting more than 48 hours). And the Good thing is, it is very Affordable
For Instance, the fragrance Creed Aventus, commercially available for 72,000 to 80,000
We offer you the same fragrance, in its pure oil form for just #4,000 <the same Fragrance, ours even lasts Longer>. So enjoys your favourite designer brands for a price you can afford. You can call or send a WhatsApp message on 08066315416 for your orders, you'll be glad you did.

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Used To Call Me On My Cell Phone....(pics) / Must Read Romance Story : Must Read: Sex Adventure With My Boss Wife (18+) / I Need Urgent Help On How To Prepare Ogbono Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.