Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

If You Could Marry A Romancelander........,, - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Could Marry A Romancelander........,, (2307 Views)

If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose / The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) / For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. (2) (3) (4)

If You Could Marry A Romancelander........,, by Daughterzion(f): 6:09am On Feb 29, 2016
who would that be?
Re: If You Could Marry A Romancelander........,, by firstking01(m): 6:16am On Feb 29, 2016
This early momoundecided
Re: If You Could Marry A Romancelander........,, by Nobody: 6:24am On Feb 29, 2016
Well, for me I'll say ...... eeehhhh.... I'll think Larablinks....
Re: If You Could Marry A Romancelander........,, by Synzu(m): 6:36am On Feb 29, 2016
It'll undoubtedly be....... lipsrsealed
Re: If You Could Marry A Romancelander........,, by Tallesty1(m): 6:40am On Feb 29, 2016
Synzu:
It'll undoubtedly be....... lipsrsealed
Don't be shy shygrin
Re: If You Could Marry A Romancelander........,, by Synzu(m): 6:42am On Feb 29, 2016
Tallesty1:
Don't be shy shygrin
Lol. I'm not shy bro, only trying to avoid problems grin
Re: If You Could Marry A Romancelander........,, by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 6:49am On Feb 29, 2016
Tellesty1 ,Mrcork...,Lalasticalala,and many more
Re: If You Could Marry A Romancelander........,, by Amiano(m): 6:49am On Feb 29, 2016
Cruzita, she is f****kng hot
Re: If You Could Marry A Romancelander........,, by Nobody: 7:00am On Feb 29, 2016
Is today not monday
Re: If You Could Marry A Romancelander........,, by Nobody: 7:08am On Feb 29, 2016
Mamagee3 all the way. She's tenderly funny. I kinda have a softspot for her.
Re: If You Could Marry A Romancelander........,, by falconey(m): 7:18am On Feb 29, 2016
HateU2:
Is today not monday

everyday is friday in this section

Re: If You Could Marry A Romancelander........,, by Nobody: 7:23am On Feb 29, 2016
I've been looking 4 a soulmate for God knows long. But with this question you asked op, I think I'll choose you(daughterzion). PM me pls
Re: If You Could Marry A Romancelander........,, by Marlvin(m): 7:26am On Feb 29, 2016
Her comments er like rap lyrics.... she loves cats

thereafter will take her on a tour to African countries
Re: If You Could Marry A Romancelander........,, by Mimido2(f): 7:29am On Feb 29, 2016
no one
Re: If You Could Marry A Romancelander........,, by Sunkyphil(m): 7:30am On Feb 29, 2016
daughterzion
Re: If You Could Marry A Romancelander........,, by Jblaiseboy(m): 7:42am On Feb 29, 2016
Am still observing a few...
Re: If You Could Marry A Romancelander........,, by Chazzyboy: 7:56am On Feb 29, 2016
Daughterzion:
who would that be?
it will be daughter of Zion final answer
Re: If You Could Marry A Romancelander........,, by YemziAdez(m): 9:53am On Feb 29, 2016
refiner.....that's all!!!
pm me please
Re: If You Could Marry A Romancelander........,, by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 29, 2016
Why not name the person you are crushing on. I don't know anyone here so I'll just watch
Re: If You Could Marry A Romancelander........,, by Leriebloom(f): 9:58am On Feb 29, 2016
I cant think of anyone.
Re: If You Could Marry A Romancelander........,, by Burnnotice(m): 9:59am On Feb 29, 2016
Re: If You Could Marry A Romancelander........,, by isacolukay(m): 10:56am On Feb 29, 2016
Dolcilicious! No joke.
Re: If You Could Marry A Romancelander........,, by brightballer(m): 12:15pm On Feb 29, 2016
evathyst
Re: If You Could Marry A Romancelander........,, by Nickymezor(f): 12:16pm On Feb 29, 2016
Hmmm, * Pondering*
Re: If You Could Marry A Romancelander........,, by Smellymouth: 12:21pm On Feb 29, 2016
Personal text :: I just wanna meet new people, travel, have bomb sex, eat good, be positive, have the right people in my life &help others be happy

Re: If You Could Marry A Romancelander........,, by iamdynamite(m): 12:26pm On Feb 29, 2016
the op
Re: If You Could Marry A Romancelander........,, by Dolcilicious(f): 1:07pm On Feb 29, 2016
isacolukay:
Dolcilicious! No joke.

smiley *blushing*
Re: If You Could Marry A Romancelander........,, by Kjking(m): 1:10pm On Feb 29, 2016
mhiztemi..... hope she's not here sha... I don't want wahala
Re: If You Could Marry A Romancelander........,, by isacolukay(m): 1:48pm On Feb 29, 2016
Dolcilicious:

smiley *blushing*

I dey tells you.

Been a while fa.
Re: If You Could Marry A Romancelander........,, by isacolukay(m): 1:49pm On Feb 29, 2016
Smellymouth:
Personal text :: I just wanna meet new people, travel, have bomb sex, eat good, be positive, have the right people in my life &help others be happy

U wan do all these things with your smelly mouth?

Hahahahaha
Re: If You Could Marry A Romancelander........,, by Smellymouth: 2:26pm On Feb 29, 2016
isacolukay:

U wan do all these things with your smelly mouth?

Hahahahaha
grin that's her siggy bro..

Her name is.......... lipsrsealed
Re: If You Could Marry A Romancelander........,, by isacolukay(m): 2:34pm On Feb 29, 2016
Smellymouth:
grin that's her siggy bro..

Her name is.......... lipsrsealed

Say it. The stench from ur mouth won't pass through the phone and discourage her.

Who Else Noticed This? / My Perfect On Paper Guy / No Sex In Relationship? How Do You Cope?