Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

If You Could Marry A Romancelander........,, - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Could Marry A Romancelander........,, (2307 Views)

If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose / The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) / For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Could Marry A Romancelander........,, by Daughterzion(f): 6:09am On Feb 29, 2016
who would that be?
Re: If You Could Marry A Romancelander........,, by firstking01(m): 6:16am On Feb 29, 2016
This early momoundecided
Re: If You Could Marry A Romancelander........,, by Nobody: 6:24am On Feb 29, 2016
Well, for me I'll say ...... eeehhhh.... I'll think Larablinks....
Re: If You Could Marry A Romancelander........,, by Synzu(m): 6:36am On Feb 29, 2016
It'll undoubtedly be....... lipsrsealed
Re: If You Could Marry A Romancelander........,, by Tallesty1(m): 6:40am On Feb 29, 2016
Synzu:
It'll undoubtedly be....... lipsrsealed
Don't be shy shygrin
Re: If You Could Marry A Romancelander........,, by Synzu(m): 6:42am On Feb 29, 2016
Tallesty1:
Don't be shy shygrin
Lol. I'm not shy bro, only trying to avoid problems grin
Re: If You Could Marry A Romancelander........,, by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 6:49am On Feb 29, 2016
Tellesty1 ,Mrcork...,Lalasticalala,and many more
Re: If You Could Marry A Romancelander........,, by Amiano(m): 6:49am On Feb 29, 2016
Cruzita, she is f****kng hot
Re: If You Could Marry A Romancelander........,, by Nobody: 7:00am On Feb 29, 2016
Is today not monday
Re: If You Could Marry A Romancelander........,, by Nobody: 7:08am On Feb 29, 2016
Mamagee3 all the way. She's tenderly funny. I kinda have a softspot for her.
Re: If You Could Marry A Romancelander........,, by falconey(m): 7:18am On Feb 29, 2016
HateU2:
Is today not monday

everyday is friday in this section

3 Likes

Re: If You Could Marry A Romancelander........,, by Nobody: 7:23am On Feb 29, 2016
I've been looking 4 a soulmate for God knows long. But with this question you asked op, I think I'll choose you(daughterzion). PM me pls
Re: If You Could Marry A Romancelander........,, by Marlvin(m): 7:26am On Feb 29, 2016
Her comments er like rap lyrics.... she loves cats

thereafter will take her on a tour to African countries
Re: If You Could Marry A Romancelander........,, by Mimido2(f): 7:29am On Feb 29, 2016
no one
Re: If You Could Marry A Romancelander........,, by Sunkyphil(m): 7:30am On Feb 29, 2016
daughterzion
Re: If You Could Marry A Romancelander........,, by Jblaiseboy(m): 7:42am On Feb 29, 2016
Am still observing a few...
Re: If You Could Marry A Romancelander........,, by Chazzyboy: 7:56am On Feb 29, 2016
Daughterzion:
who would that be?
it will be daughter of Zion final answer
Re: If You Could Marry A Romancelander........,, by YemziAdez(m): 9:53am On Feb 29, 2016
refiner.....that's all!!!
pm me please
Re: If You Could Marry A Romancelander........,, by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 29, 2016
Why not name the person you are crushing on. I don't know anyone here so I'll just watch
Re: If You Could Marry A Romancelander........,, by Leriebloom(f): 9:58am On Feb 29, 2016
I cant think of anyone.
Re: If You Could Marry A Romancelander........,, by Burnnotice(m): 9:59am On Feb 29, 2016
Re: If You Could Marry A Romancelander........,, by isacolukay(m): 10:56am On Feb 29, 2016
Dolcilicious! No joke.
Re: If You Could Marry A Romancelander........,, by brightballer(m): 12:15pm On Feb 29, 2016
evathyst
Re: If You Could Marry A Romancelander........,, by Nickymezor(f): 12:16pm On Feb 29, 2016
Hmmm, * Pondering*
Re: If You Could Marry A Romancelander........,, by Smellymouth: 12:21pm On Feb 29, 2016
Personal text :: I just wanna meet new people, travel, have bomb sex, eat good, be positive, have the right people in my life &help others be happy

Re: If You Could Marry A Romancelander........,, by iamdynamite(m): 12:26pm On Feb 29, 2016
the op
Re: If You Could Marry A Romancelander........,, by Dolcilicious(f): 1:07pm On Feb 29, 2016
isacolukay:
Dolcilicious! No joke.

smiley *blushing*
Re: If You Could Marry A Romancelander........,, by Kjking(m): 1:10pm On Feb 29, 2016
mhiztemi..... hope she's not here sha... I don't want wahala
Re: If You Could Marry A Romancelander........,, by isacolukay(m): 1:48pm On Feb 29, 2016
Dolcilicious:

smiley *blushing*

I dey tells you.

Been a while fa.
Re: If You Could Marry A Romancelander........,, by isacolukay(m): 1:49pm On Feb 29, 2016
Smellymouth:
Personal text :: I just wanna meet new people, travel, have bomb sex, eat good, be positive, have the right people in my life &help others be happy

U wan do all these things with your smelly mouth?

Hahahahaha
Re: If You Could Marry A Romancelander........,, by Smellymouth: 2:26pm On Feb 29, 2016
isacolukay:

U wan do all these things with your smelly mouth?

Hahahahaha
grin that's her siggy bro..

Her name is.......... lipsrsealed
Re: If You Could Marry A Romancelander........,, by isacolukay(m): 2:34pm On Feb 29, 2016
Smellymouth:
grin that's her siggy bro..

Her name is.......... lipsrsealed

Say it. The stench from ur mouth won't pass through the phone and discourage her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Else Noticed This? / My Perfect On Paper Guy / No Sex In Relationship? How Do You Cope?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.