Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,321 members, 7,822,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

If You Could Marry A Romancelander........,, - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Could Marry A Romancelander........,, (2303 Views)

If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose / The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) / For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Could Marry A Romancelander........,, by PrinceAlex001(m): 3:12pm On Feb 29, 2016
That will be @refiner
Re: If You Could Marry A Romancelander........,, by Smellymouth: 4:46pm On Feb 29, 2016
isacolukay:

Say it. The stench from ur mouth won't pass
through the phone and discourage her.

HateU2 embarassed
Re: If You Could Marry A Romancelander........,, by Daughterzion(f): 4:54pm On Feb 29, 2016
MrGentleTouch:
I've been looking 4 a soulmate for God knows long. But with this question you asked op, I think I'll choose you(daughterzion). PM me pls
Nah i got no time 4 such
Re: If You Could Marry A Romancelander........,, by 1miccza: 5:16pm On Feb 29, 2016
Marry shaaa if i hear?
Re: If You Could Marry A Romancelander........,, by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

HateU2 embarassed
isacolukay, don't say that again undecided undecided. I yam in love with the 'stench'. It smells so good like vanilla ice cream cheesy cheesy
Re: If You Could Marry A Romancelander........,, by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 29, 2016
Smellymouth:
Personal text :: I just wanna meet new people, travel, have bomb sex, eat good, be positive, have the right people in my life &help others be happy

kiss kiss
Re: If You Could Marry A Romancelander........,, by Smellymouth: 5:59pm On Feb 29, 2016
HateU2:
isacolukay, don't say that again undecided undecided. I yam in love with the 'stench'. It smells so good like vanilla ice cream cheesy cheesy

kiss kiss kiss u know I can't do without u hun grin
Re: If You Could Marry A Romancelander........,, by Dolcilicious(f): 6:51pm On Feb 29, 2016
isacolukay:

I dey tells you.

Been a while fa.

yh,aws u?lost ur num sef
Re: If You Could Marry A Romancelander........,, by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 29, 2016
Daughterzion:
Nah i got no time 4 such
Stop being bias na. You opened this thread for this purpose. So why exempting yourself from it. Let me pm you ok
Re: If You Could Marry A Romancelander........,, by isacolukay(m): 8:38pm On Feb 29, 2016
HateU2:

shocked shocked shocked
Re: If You Could Marry A Romancelander........,, by Nobody: 1:48am On Mar 01, 2016
Amiano:
Cruzita, she is f****kng hot
Awww.

Cruzita,girl you got you one!!! cheesy An he wants marriage!!
Re: If You Could Marry A Romancelander........,, by Marlvin(m): 8:21am On Mar 01, 2016
QueenValerie:
Awww.
Cruzita,girl you got you one!!! cheesy An he wants marriage!!

check the comment I made, as regards this post. told you abouh it yesterday.
Re: If You Could Marry A Romancelander........,, by jashar(f): 8:23am On Mar 01, 2016
teamtearrubber wink
Re: If You Could Marry A Romancelander........,, by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 01, 2016
Marlvin:
Her comments er like rap lyrics.... she loves cats
thereafter will take her on a tour to African countries
Marlvin:

check the comment I made, as regards this post. told you abouh it yesterday.
I saw it but I couldn't figure out why you'd marry me grin you'd just boss me around

Valerie we're livin' in Lagos an that's final!!!.
shocked What!!? NO. angryYou ain't gettin' a pet baby goat!!!..
We havin' 5boys an I don't want that dang goat near em!! angry

Listen to tha authoritive.Marvlin!!!!! angry you act stubborn little girl!!
Re: If You Could Marry A Romancelander........,, by Marlvin(m): 2:43pm On Mar 01, 2016
QueenValerie:
I saw it but I couldn't figure out why you'd marry me grin you'd just boss me around

Valerie we're livin' in Lagos an that's final!!!.
shocked What!!? NO. angryYou ain't gettin' a pet baby goat!!!..
We havin' 5boys an I don't want that dang goat near em!! angry

Listen to tha authoritive.Marvlin!!!!! angry you act stubborn little girl!!

#lol, hahahahaha really you think so ?
Re: If You Could Marry A Romancelander........,, by Ajinoride(m): 2:57pm On Mar 01, 2016
HateU2:
kiss kiss

I prefer grad2012, so mature and endowed

1 Like

Re: If You Could Marry A Romancelander........,, by Debola69(m): 2:59pm On Mar 01, 2016
Daughterzion:
who would that be?

*Picks up mic*

Er..OP nor vex but someone waaaayyy sexier than you. You resemble korrect Deeper Life member. Lolz...

*Drops mic*
Re: If You Could Marry A Romancelander........,, by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 01, 2016
Marlvin:

#lol, hahahahaha really you think so ?
mmm hmm,maybe. grin.

Hey, I splet your moniker,that I'm suspectin' ta be your name, wrong.
Re: If You Could Marry A Romancelander........,, by MrCork: 3:09pm On Mar 01, 2016
Daughterzion:
who would that be?

angry
Re: If You Could Marry A Romancelander........,, by MrCork: 3:11pm On Mar 01, 2016
Daughterzion:
who would that be?

^^^^see this under age 7 year old girl askin question about marrraige on nairaland......don't you hav schkoool home work? ..WHAT THE HECK IS GOIN ON THER IN THAT NIGERIA?? (no oofeinse) undecided
Re: If You Could Marry A Romancelander........,, by Evathyst(f): 3:51pm On Mar 01, 2016
brightballer:
evathyst
Lolz! You wanna marry me?

- Are you financially buoyant?
- Can you satisfy me sexually?
-Do you have the brains, wits, and manliness to command my faithfulness?

If your answer is 'yes' to all the questions above, pm me, then we'll begin the marriage rites. tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: If You Could Marry A Romancelander........,, by Marlvin(m): 5:06pm On Mar 01, 2016
QueenValerie:
mmm hmm,maybe. grin.

Hey, I spelt your moniker,that I'm suspectin' ta be your name, wrong.

hehehe, I noticed , had to overlook that cos the pronunciation was kinda funny.

hey you re'd the part were specified abouh taking you on a tour to various African countries of your choice. #winks
Re: If You Could Marry A Romancelander........,, by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 01, 2016
Marlvin:

hehehe, I noticed , had to overlook that cos the pronunciation was kinda funny.

hey you re'd the part were specified abouh taking you on a tour to various African countries of your choice. #winks
I did an thought it sweet.
Re: If You Could Marry A Romancelander........,, by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 01, 2016
Evathyst:
Lolz! You wanna marry me?

- Are you financially buoyant?
- Can you satisfy me sexually?
-Do you have the brains, wits, and manliness to command my faithfulness?

If your answer is 'yes' to all the questions above, pm me, then we'll begin the marriage rites. tongue tongue
Oooooh cheesy that's it lady!!! grin lay it out for em!!!
Re: If You Could Marry A Romancelander........,, by Marlvin(m): 5:30pm On Mar 01, 2016
QueenValerie:
I did an thought it sweet.

#smiles..

you got your own list too?
Re: If You Could Marry A Romancelander........,, by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 01, 2016
Marlvin:

#smiles..

you got your own list too?
Yes cheesy
Re: If You Could Marry A Romancelander........,, by Daughterzion(f): 7:25pm On Mar 01, 2016
Debola69:

*Picks up mic*

Er..OP nor vex but someone waaaayyy sexier than you. You resemble korrect Deeper Life member. Lolz...

*Drops mic*
lolz i never said i would want to marry someone like you either

oh and for the record, am an agc member...........So watch it!
Re: If You Could Marry A Romancelander........,, by Debola69(m): 9:21pm On Mar 01, 2016
Daughterzion:
lolz i never said i would want to marry someone like you either

oh and for the record, am an agc member...........So watch it!

*Takes out mic*

OUCH! Easy lady. Oya nor vex. You are beautiful the way you are. I do not know what agc means though. Anyway, ciao!

*Keeps mic*
Re: If You Could Marry A Romancelander........,, by Evathyst(f): 9:55pm On Mar 01, 2016
QueenValerie:
Oooooh cheesy that's it lady!!! grin lay it out for em!!!
Abi nau? I gotta tell him what to expect before he dips his second leg into the ocean of no return. cheesy cheesy
Re: If You Could Marry A Romancelander........,, by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 01, 2016
Evathyst:
Abi nau? I gotta tell him what to expect before he dips his second leg into the ocean of no return. cheesy cheesy
haha grin true!

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Sex In Relationship? How Do You Cope? / This Is A Critical Issue. Why Do Most Guys Claim To Be Single / How To Train Ur Gf/wife Etc....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.