Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa (34148 Views)

43-Year-Old Sister To Bayelsa Governor, Tari, Engaged To Her 29-Year-Old Lover / Breaking: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Orders Sharia Council To Return Ese To Bayelsa / Senate Orders Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission To Suspend 40% Hike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by LordAdam: 3:56pm On Feb 29, 2016
superstar1:

It seems he is more accessible on twitter than in real life.

I still cannot phantom how such an heinous crime of abducting a minor by one deranged cattle could not have been brought to his attention for 7months.

He travelled out of the country last week and not 7months ago.

You do remember that reports said that the Emir had called for Ese's release as at September.

The reason we are hearing about this issue now is because Ese has not been released despite the instruction from the Emir.

Ordinarily if the Emir had made sure Ese was released immediately after his order, you would not have heard about this issue, and neither would Sen Bruce have to place a threat.

-Lord

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:56pm On Feb 29, 2016
IdisuleOurOwn:

Oga Preye, wetin Lord Lugard do again?
Nawa o!
He merged everybody together without giving us the privilege of defining terms of "nationhood".

10 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by vedaxcool(m): 4:08pm On Feb 29, 2016
LordAdam:

[s]Why on God's green earth will I say arrest Tompolo. Tompolo's case is a clear political witch-hunt. Yinusa is a paedophile.

Tompolo sold land to government.
Yinusa kidnapped and had unlawful sexual relations with a 14 year old minor.

Your sense don cake....[/s]

-Lord

Then your actions are clearly hypocritical, desist from quoting me, I cannot waste preceious time explaining to your that both actions border on criminality, Yinusa can as well shout witch hunting by iporks from beerfraud who hate him for no reason, but that does not explain why he committed the crime.
Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by LordAdam: 4:11pm On Feb 29, 2016
vedaxcool:

Then your actions are clearly hypocritical, desist from quoting me, I cannot waste preceious time explaining to your that both actions border on criminality, Yinusa can as well shout witch hunting by iporks from beerfraud who hate him for no reason, but that does not explain why he committed the crime.

As I said, your sense don cake. I thought you wanted to prove that Tompolo was a criminal because he sold land to FG.

Prove how selling land to the government makes one a criminal?

As long as you too still want Yinusa to be arrested, I have nothing further to say.

-Lord

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by obailala(m): 4:17pm On Feb 29, 2016
Cutehector:
Can u imajine... so it is nw the stvpid emir is havn sense right?
angry
alcmene:
Just like that? You see why we say Nigeria is a zoo? An animal Kingdom.

Where is the rapist who kidnapped the little girl?

Sanusi and yunusa should be cooling off in prison by now had it been we had a working Government.

How this Pedophiles display a Zombie-like attitude just to satisfy their libido is too disgusting.

Sanusi's house is a hide out for child kidnappers.

This is terrorist activity.

This damnable zoo called Nigeria has expired.

Sanusi is a child rapist just like other Muslims are, and Islam is the only religion in the world that is forced down the throat of people.

Quote me anywhere.....
nnamdibig:
Foolish emir, can he allow his daughter to get married at 13?
BeeBeeOoh:
Some people are better of an animal than human, that Emir just exhibited a paedo's character or who knows he might even be one..
Adaowerri111:
So this sanusi even know the right thing to do since,
I just read this report and other reports concerning this matter, could there be something I'm missing?... Was the Emir involved in the kidnap or was it a paedophile called Yinusa? undecided

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by vedaxcool(m): 4:21pm On Feb 29, 2016
LordAdam:

[s]
As I said, your sense don cake. I thought you wanted to prove that Tompolo was a criminal because he sold land to FG.

Prove how selling land to the government makes one a criminal?

As long as you too still want Yinusa to be arrested, I have nothing further to say.

-Lord[/s]

You truly should have nothing further to say, a baby born yesterday will easily tell you that all the issues raised is left for a court to rule upon not nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by francizy(m): 4:22pm On Feb 29, 2016
What a cursed entity.. #spits! angry

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by TippyTop(m): 4:25pm On Feb 29, 2016
vedaxcool:

Most of the fools shouting arrest the Yinusa guy, encourage Tompolo to hide away from the law, this hypocritical elements are curse to this country, they choose how and when the law should be applied

Comparing a paedophile with a man accused of corruption.
Why are you in support of paedophilia?

5 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by vedaxcool(m): 4:26pm On Feb 29, 2016
TippyTop:

Comparing a paedophile with a man accused of corruption.
Why are you in support of paedophilia?

I am sorry you are blind, try seeing an ophthalmologist
Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by LordAdam: 4:27pm On Feb 29, 2016
vedaxcool:

You truly should have nothing further to say, a baby born yesterday will easily tell you that all the issues raised is left for a court to rule upon not nairaland.

So you knew that it is left for court to decide, and you have already labeled him a criminal abi?

Tompolo's case is politically motivated, don't muddle it up with Yenusa's paedophile, kidnapping case. Kidnapping is a capital crime in Bayelsa. If we had state police system, Yenusa would have been extradited to Bayelsa to face his kidnapping charges, then hanged after he is declared guilty.

This is why we need to restructure the political system in Nigeria.

-Lord

8 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by olsmade(m): 4:29pm On Feb 29, 2016
LordAdam:

Why on God's green earth will I say arrest Tompolo. Tompolo's case is a clear political witch-hunt. Yinusa is a paedophile.

Tompolo sold land to government.
Yinusa kidnapped and had unlawful sexual relations with a 14 year old minor.

Your sense don cake....

-Lord

Pray, tell me about it. Tompolo sold land to the government??!!!!
Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by alcmene: 4:29pm On Feb 29, 2016
obailala:
I just read this report and other reports concerning this matter, could there be something I'm missing?... Was the Emir involved in the kidnap or was it a paedophile called Yinusa? undecided

"Only the Emir can release Ese"-IGP

"The parents said they have involved the police, but efforts to get the Emir of Kano, Mallam Lamido Sanusi, at whose palace the girl is believed to be held to resolve the matter and ensure the return of the 14-year-old to them have proved futile."

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by LordAdam: 4:32pm On Feb 29, 2016
olsmade:

Pray, tell me about it. Tompolo sold land to the government??!!!!

Yes. He sold land to NIMASA for use to establish the Maritime university.

According to Buhari, that is a crime. Whereas, he is paying rent for Aso Rock. And there is a ministry that wants to use N5b to buy land to build office block in Abuja in the 2016 budget.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by vedaxcool(m): 4:35pm On Feb 29, 2016
LordAdam:

[s]So you knew that it is left for court to decide, and you have already labeled him a criminal abi?

Tompolo's case is politically motivated, don't muddle it up with Yenusa's paedophile, kidnapping case. Kidnapping is a capital crime in Bayelsa. If we had state police system, Yenusa would have been extradited to Bayelsa to face his kidnapping charges, then hanged after he is declared guilty.

This is why we need to restructure the political system in Nigeria.

-Lord[/s]

IF he is not a criminal why running from the law? Do you know being fleeing the law is a criminal act? If he isn't a criminal why did government have to grant him amnesty? Like I said hypocritsy explains your condition, you suffer an acute form of it! We know tribalism is a problem in Nigeria but to use it as a basis to defend criminals from your village is just too low even by PDP's criminal standards!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by olsmade(m): 4:36pm On Feb 29, 2016
I am a Muslim and I do not know the details of this case but I will drop my 2 cents anyways. From what I gather, he married this underage girl withouth her parents' consent.

That reason, in and of itself, invalidates this 'union' on Islamic grounds.

Secondly, getting married to an underage girl violates the law of the land (I hope) so he is culpable (and should face the music) or isnt there a minimum age in Nigeria below which girls cannot legally consent to sexual intercourse or marriage?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by Pidggin(f): 4:42pm On Feb 29, 2016
dearpreye:
It will never be well with Lord Lugard.

Amen!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by alcmene: 4:44pm On Feb 29, 2016
olsmade:
I am a Muslim and I do not know the details of this case but I will drop my 2 cents anyways. From what I gather, he married this underage girl withouth her parents' consent.

That reason, in and of itself, invalidates this 'union' on Islamic grounds.

Secondly, getting married to an underage girl violates the law of the land (I hope) so he is culpable (and should face the music) or isnt there a minimum age in Nigeria below which girls cannot legally consent to sexual intercourse or marriage?

What did you say when Yerima took a toddler as a wife??

Child marriage is simply islamic....stop distorting the fact

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by LordAdam: 4:47pm On Feb 29, 2016
vedaxcool:

IF he is not a criminal why running from the law? Do you know being fleeing the law is a criminal act? If he isn't a criminal why did government have to grant him amnesty? Like I said hypocritsy explains your condition, you suffer an acute form of it! We know tribalism is a problem in Nigeria but to use it as a basis to defend criminals from your village is just too low even by PDP's criminal standards!

Did he tell you that he is running? Tompolo is in Nigeria. If the security operative want to arrest they should do so.

Tompolo's days as a freedom fighter are gone, the amnesty is to shield him from any prosecution as regards his involvement in the militancy. As long as Nigeria is concerned, as regards the militancy, Tompolo is not a criminal. He has been absolved by the amnesty.

Tompolo worked for the government from Yaradua's time till early last year. He is a government consultant, not a criminal.

Until the court says Tompolo is guilty, Tompolo is innocent of all charges against him. If you call James Ibori a criminal, I would agree with you. But you cannot call Tompolo a criminal. That is myopic and clear showcasing of misplaced hate.

If I don't stand for Tompolo as a fellow indigene of the Niger Delta, is it your bigotic ass that will stand for him?

Let them mention the names of the Halliburton scandal and place OBJ in Jail.

-Lord

5 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by alcmene: 4:49pm On Feb 29, 2016
Why is Aisha Buhari silent on this matter? I thought she pledged to fight for the rights if the girl child?
Is Islam superior to our constitution?
This silence from Buhari and his sympathisers gives more credence to the allegations by Fayose that there is a grand plan by this old man to islamise Nigeria.
Well neither Buhari nor his wife will ever dare condemn it because they themselves are products and beneficiaries of the evil.

7 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by olsmade(m): 4:50pm On Feb 29, 2016
alcmene:

What did you say when Yerima took a toddler as a wife??

Child marriage is simply islamic....stop distorting the fact

What did I say? What do you mean what did I say? Did you see me come on here to defend Yerima? And FYI, child marriage is NOT Islamic. I am no theologian but the instance you all refer to and that most of these pedos refer to was divinely ordained and I'll leave it at that. I will not engage in a back and forth with you over that.

I have told you as it is. You can choose to believe whatever you want.

I am not grounded in Nigerian law but if the law of the land forbids it, then Yerima is as much a criminal as this guy is. If the Nigerian law does not forbid it, then that is really sad.
Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by vedaxcool(m): 4:53pm On Feb 29, 2016
LordAdam:

D[s]id he tell you that he is running? Tompolo is in Nigeria. If the security operative want to arrest they should do so.

Tompolo's days as a freedom fighter are gone, the amnesty is to shield him from any prosecution as regards his involvement in the militancy. As long as Nigeria is concerned, as regards the militancy, Tompolo is not a criminal. He has been absolved by the amnesty.

Tompolo worked for the government from Yaradua's time till early last year. He is a government consultant, not a criminal.

Until the court says Tompolo is guilty, Tompolo is innocent of all charges against him. If you call James Ibori a criminal, I would agree with you. But you cannot call Tompolo a criminal. That is myopic and clear showcasing of misplaced hate.

If I don't stand for Tompolo as a fellow indigene of the Niger Delta, is it your bigotic ass that will stand for him?

Let them mention the names of the Halliburton scandal and place OBJ in Jail.

-Lord[/s]

While GEJ's destiny is to bankrupt Nigeria yours is to defend criminals, a court has summoned tompolo, he is committing a crime by ignoring the court and holding it in contempt, you cannot get it, you will never get it, because it is beyond your intellectual level and comprehension ability. You simply proved my point, you hypocrites are just being hypocritical! Now go find another criminal to defend for a living!
Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by frankyychiji(f): 4:55pm On Feb 29, 2016
vedaxcool:
Nice, yet some mentally disturbed people who do far worse crimes to women were quick to condemn the Emir, those individuals in their beerfraud land you would see underage girls engaged in prostitution, some of them even spoil people pikin up and down and then come to nairaland and form holy holy we no dey do bad thing. See how the IGP used local institution to handle a matter that could have easily become problematic? Now the next stage is unraveling the entire circumstance and sanctioning the people involed.

Most of the fools shouting arrest the Yinusa guy, encourage Tompolo to hide away from the law, this hypocritical elements are curse to this country, they choose how and when the law should be applied
Learn when to keep your mouth shut, it's maturity.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by alcmene: 4:56pm On Feb 29, 2016
olsmade:

What did I say? What do you mean what did I say? Did you see me come on here to defend Yerima? And FYI, child marriage is NOT Islamic. I am no theologian but the instance you all refer to and that most of these pedos refer to was divinely ordained and I'll leave it at that. I will not engage in a back and forth with you over that.

I have told you as it is. You can choose to believe whatever you want.

I am not grounded in Nigerian law but if the law of the land forbids it, then Yerima is as much a criminal as this guy is. If the Nigerian law does not forbid it, then that is really sad.

Bro take it easy.....the dictates of the law has been emasculated and rendered irrelevant by the sharia law.
Otherwise why is alcohol banned in many northern states even when the Nigerian constitution never stated so??

Where in the Nigerian constitution is is amputation made a form punishment for an offence??
Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by LordAdam: 4:58pm On Feb 29, 2016
vedaxcool:

While GEJ's destiny is to bankrupt Nigeria yours is to defend criminals, a court has summoned tompolo, he is committing a crime by ignoring the court and holding it in contempt, you cannot get it, you will never get it, because it is beyond your intellectual level and comprehension ability. You simply proved my point, you hypocrites are just being hypocritical! Now go find another criminal to defend for a living!

Talking about bankruptcy, Is GEJ the President who made Investors to withdraw N2.2 trillion from the economy in under 9 months?

Tompolo's lawyer has made it clear that it is legal for him to the represent Tompolo in absentia.

My gripe with you is calling Tompolo is a criminal, when only you have said only a guilty verdict by the court makes Tompolo a criminal.

So answer me, who is hypocritical? Is it not you that is talking with both sides of your mouths on the same issue? Your hypocrisy is legendary!

-Lord

3 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by ajepako(f): 4:58pm On Feb 29, 2016
Fine decision..

SO, what about the peado yinusa that abducted and forcefully married her?

And the sheikh that performed the forced conversion and sham marriage?

Are they going scot-free?
Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by vedaxcool(m): 5:03pm On Feb 29, 2016
frankyychiji:
[s]Learn when to keep your mouth shut, it's maturity.[/s]

Please see your doctor, I fear for your mental health
Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by Abiagirl777(f): 5:26pm On Feb 29, 2016
I'm sure with the way those Abokis are fertile,ESE will be close to 5 mths pregnant.
I pray she finds justice!!!
imagine an illiterate Northerner telling her parents how old their own daughter is,I mean even if she's 30!!
Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by Csami(m): 5:28pm On Feb 29, 2016
vedaxcool:

Please see your doctor, I fear for your mental health

Honestly you're just a lunatic with a phone that can access the Internet.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by ibnzubair(m): 5:30pm On Feb 29, 2016
Evolution
Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by ogbologbo1000(m): 5:35pm On Feb 29, 2016
TENSION RISE IN YENAGOA AS I.Y.C GIVE AREWA COMMUNITY A 14 DAYS ULTIMATUM TO FREE MISS ESE ORURU OF FACE THEM.

The Ijaw Youth Congress I.YC today Monday 29 February 2016 gave the Arewa community in Bqyelsa State a 14 days Ultimatum to produce ESE Oruru the abducted teenage girl from Yenagoa.

ESE ORURU a then 13 year old girl was abducted by one Yenusa a.k.a yellow to Kano state, converted her to a muslin and married her without the consent of her parents.

I.Y.C in a statement released on Monday stated that for the Arewa community to remain in Bayelsa and do business without fear of the unknown, they must produce miss ESE Oruru on or before 14 of March 2016 or bear whatever outcome.

As no Bayelsa indigene will go to Kano and kidnap a 13 year old girl and convert her to another religion, and our traditional and religious leaders accept it in a good faith.

It is not just unacceptable but illegality in the highest.

To avoid any religious or tribal crises those in authority must do what is right and needful before the situation gets out of hands.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by alcmene: 5:36pm On Feb 29, 2016
“I have ordered the sharia commission to liaise with the office of Deputy Inspector General of police zone to repatriate and reconcile the teenager with her family immediately”-Sanusi

The IG was right after all

Nigeria is one very dirty zoo where all forms of animals parade

3 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by opey25(m): 5:36pm On Feb 29, 2016
alcmene:
Why is Aisha Buhari silent on this matter? I thought she pledged to fight for the rights if the girl child?
Is Islam superior to our constitution?
This silence from Buhari and his sympathisers gives more credence to the allegations by Fayose that there is a grand plan by this old man to islamise Nigeria.
Well neither Buhari nor his wife will ever dare condemn it because they themselves are products and beneficiaries of the evil.
i hope you wont die of heart attack because of buhari. Do you expect buhari to comment on every criminal issues that happens in the country. If you really want to help Ese, write a petition to the IGP and stop ranting on NL. whether you like it or not Buhari will be the president of this country till 2019 and beyond. If you arent satisfied with the way things are been done in the country,you can migrate to Ghana. you dont even need a visa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2023: Top Ten States With The Highest Number Of Youth Registration / Emir Of Bichi, Nasiru Ado Bayero Visits President Tinubu In Abuja / Fayose Destroys Olukere’s Billboard: Riot In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.