Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa (34118 Views)

43-Year-Old Sister To Bayelsa Governor, Tari, Engaged To Her 29-Year-Old Lover / Breaking: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Orders Sharia Council To Return Ese To Bayelsa / Senate Orders Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission To Suspend 40% Hike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by betterABIAstate: 9:02pm On Feb 29, 2016
Seriously, northern and southern Nigeria are totally not the same. Who forced this marriage?
Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by shine96: 9:06pm On Feb 29, 2016
Adaowerri111:
So this sanusi even know the right thing to do since,
The Emir has done the right thing. Kudos to him
Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by Mcowubaba: 9:11pm On Feb 29, 2016
dearpreye:
It will never be well with Lord Lugard.
I have tried to believe in 1 Nigeria......

ENOUGH OF BEING POLITICALLY CORRECT
But I don't think it's feasible......
People can't be forced to coexist......
Igbos has made their Intentions known....
We are not alike AT ALL....

I AM A CHRISTIAN AND A SOUTHERNER, I HAVE NOTHING IN COMMON WITH THE CULTURE, TRADITION ND RELIGION WITH THE MUSLIM NORTH.... THIS IS NOT ABOUT BAIFRA OR IGBO MARGINILISATION , BUT I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY I'M IN THE SAME COUNTRY WITH PEOPLE THAT WE OBVIOUSLY DON'T AGREE WITH undecided ....
Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by nyabinghi(m): 9:12pm On Feb 29, 2016
alcmene:

What did you say when Yerima took a toddler as a wife??

Child marriage is simply islamic....stop distorting the fact
ojukwu started fucking bianca when she turned thirteen, quote me and die of hunger.
Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by chillbabe(f): 9:13pm On Feb 29, 2016
I am bothered that the freedom of Eze was dependent on the Emir's orders. The naratives showed that he has been aware of this case since August 2015. The perpetrator Yinusa and everyone who has conducted themselves in this eveil act must be prosecuted.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 29, 2016
This is a pointer that Nigeria is an Animal Farm.All animals are equal,but some are more equal than others.
If it is my fellow South South brother that carried out the heinoua crime committed by that ' ozighe' yinusa( I used small letter for his name because he doesn't qualifies to be an human being.He ought to be among the he-goats herd),the Federal Govt. would have unleashed JTF,NPF,DSS and even NIA to find him and prosecute him.

But it is now one aboki,NPF played soft.

There is God !

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 29, 2016
Mcowubaba:

I have tried to believe in 1 Nigeria......

ENOUGH OF BEING POLITICALLY CORRECT
But I don't think it's feasible......
People can't be forced to coexist......
Igbos has made their Intentions known....
We are not alike AT ALL....

I AM A CHRISTIAN AND A SOUTHERNER, I HAVE NOTHING IN COMMON WITH THE CULTURE, TRADITION ND RELIGION WITH THE MUSLIM NORTH.... THIS IS NOT ABOUT BAIFRA OR IGBO MARGINILISATION , BUT I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY I'M IN THE SAME COUNTRY WITH PEOPLE THAT WE OBVIOUSLY DON'T AGREE WITH undecided ....

You just have to say it as it is. As an Izon, I don't share anything in common with the average Northerner. It's NOT hate, but the truth - our behaviours and values are diametrically opposed. Deeply within us, we all will agree that this union will never work unless it's restructured.

3 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by scarpos: 9:28pm On Feb 29, 2016
[quote author=a
you r a big idiot.
quite mi anywhere
Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by Donclaracuzo: 9:33pm On Feb 29, 2016
There is nothing we cannot see or witness in this APC administration!
Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by gykes(m): 9:53pm On Feb 29, 2016

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by fuck419: 9:57pm On Feb 29, 2016
LordAdam:

Did Tompolo kidnap your 14 year old younger sister then convert her to a Christian and married her?

What was Tompolo's crime? Did OBJ not do worse? Where is OBJ today?

Mind yourself! If you want to show your zombie nature, by all means do so, but don't drag certain people into it.

-Lord

May your almighty Allah punish you and your generation. may the almighty Allah punish the emir, the Nigerian police and lord lugard. Amen.
Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by LordAdam: 10:04pm On Feb 29, 2016
fuck419:

May your almighty Allah punish you and your generation. may the almighty Allah punish the emir, the Nigerian police and lord lugard. Amen.

Your moon god can't do sh1t to me!!!

I do not even have to curse you, you are already cursed living in your despicable situation and being punished with that loafer you call a brain.

Get off my f***king mention...

-Lord
Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by stzy(m): 10:20pm On Feb 29, 2016
This is kidnapping coz abduction with rasome is kidnapping n officially its death sentence in the region wheere the act was carried out.... Watching in HD... D ransome was marriage nw
Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by careersap: 10:26pm On Feb 29, 2016
Lord Lugard, wherever you are, receive fire
Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 29, 2016
francizy:

You never see anything.. There are loads of his likes on here. Be careful tho..
Thanks big boss
Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by frankzone: 10:35pm On Feb 29, 2016
vedaxcool:
Nice, yet some mentally disturbed people who do far worse crimes to women were quick to condemn the Emir, those individuals in their beerfraud land you would see underage girls engaged in prostitution, some of them even spoil people pikin up and down and then come to nairaland and form holy holy we no dey do bad thing. See how the IGP used local institution to handle a matter that could have easily become problematic? Now the next stage is unraveling the entire circumstance and sanctioning the people involed.

Most of the fools shouting arrest the Yinusa guy, encourage Tompolo to hide away from the law, this hypocritical elements are curse to this country, they choose how and when the law should be applied
You are the worst curse here, but thankfully only a curse to yourself
Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by 1Dray(m): 10:40pm On Feb 29, 2016
vedaxcool:

What you beerfraudian is hearing.
You're big time akuya, dan shasha, kwarto, kafir.
Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by 1Dray(m): 10:42pm On Feb 29, 2016
vedaxcool:

What you child rapistt is hearing.
Shege... manafiki, dan ludu, kwarto!
Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by ollyruffy: 10:55pm On Feb 29, 2016
Until when the girl return safely and yunusa is prosecuted according to the laws of the federal republic, Sanusi remains an accomplice of this crime.
Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by ofwest: 11:18pm On Feb 29, 2016
what this Fulani idiot did is unslamic as Islam does not recognize marriage without the consent of both parents. He is a disgrace to himself and not to Islam
Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:21pm On Feb 29, 2016
alcmene:
Just like that? You see why we say Nigeria is a zoo? An animal Kingdom.

Where is the rapist who kidnapped the little girl?

Sanusi and yunusa should be cooling off in prison by now had it been we had a working Government.

How this Pedophiles display a Zombie-like attitude just to satisfy their libido is too disgusting.

Sanusi's house is a hide out for child kidnappers.

This is terrorist activity.

This damnable zoo called Nigeria has expired.

Sanusi is a child rapist just like other Muslims are, and Islam is the only religion in the world that is forced down the throat of people.

Quote me anywhere.....

Much as I have resisted so many insults; unfortunately I can no longer ignore yours, especially above highlighted.

For that I'd say you are a fvcking bastard from a cursed generation of fornicators and prostitutes, the product of baby factory who obviously lacks home training because you never had the benefit of a real father to give you proper moral guidance.
Idiot, go check your region's statistics and you'll find you guys are miles ahead when it comes to r@pe and paedophilia; not to mention your religious leaders, particularly Catholic Priests, who love to fvck young boys and girls under their care.
Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by sweetgala(m): 12:21am On Mar 01, 2016
Adaowerri111:
So this sanusi even know the right thing to do since,

From all indications , his counsel was sought and he had ordered the girl to be handed over to the Bayelsa command, while he was of the opinion that his order had been carried out, it was not as the chairman of the court or the Yinusa individual failed to do so.

I see this as a failure of the police system to correct a crime, the limitation of the sharia court makes it answerable to the Nigerian authority and not otherwise
Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by sweetgala(m): 12:26am On Mar 01, 2016
superstar1:

It seems he is more accessible on twitter than in real life.

I still cannot phantom how such an heinous crime of abducting a minor by one deranged cattle could not have been brought to his attention for 7months.

He travelled out of the country last week and not 7months ago.

Some people just like to shoot their lip, you should refer to oby post today.

SLS was consulted on the issue from the start and he made a decree that the girl be returned, and left it at that with the opinion the correct action had been taken, only for this to resurface that the girl had not been handed over to the Bayelsa command , a failure of both the Kano police command and the sharia court
Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by sweetgala(m): 12:29am On Mar 01, 2016
alcmene:

"Only the Emir can release Ese"-IGP

"The parents said they have involved the police, but efforts to get the Emir of Kano, Mallam Lamido Sanusi, at whose palace the girl is believed to be held to resolve the matter and ensure the return of the 14-year-old to them have proved futile."

Your source, stop trying to soil the man's name fr ethnic gain. God is watching you
Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by sweetgala(m): 12:37am On Mar 01, 2016
alcmene:

What did you say when Yerima took a toddler as a wife??

Child marriage is simply islamic....stop distorting the fact

Where did you read it as so, child marriage is not an islamic principle but one born of human design, same as the idea that children below 18 are not fit for marriage. The latter is based on scientific/health principles and nothing else and now supported as a social standard.

The young king Edward was betrothed as young as 10 years and in areas of central Europe till the mid twentieth century, it was common for girls to marry at 14-15. It was in fact a social norm, it has been argued marry was no more than 18 when Jesus was born.

The modern man sees a person below 18 getting married as inappropriate because such an individual maybnot have attained the minimum scholarly qualification of WAEC and therefore has a limit placed on them.
Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by sweetgala(m): 12:39am On Mar 01, 2016
alcmene:
Why is Aisha Buhari silent on this matter? I thought she pledged to fight for the rights if the girl child?
Is Islam superior to our constitution?
This silence from Buhari and his sympathisers gives more credence to the allegations by Fayose that there is a grand plan by this old man to islamise Nigeria.
Well neither Buhari nor his wife will ever dare condemn it because they themselves are products and beneficiaries of the evil.

Why should Buhari lend a voice to an anomaly which should not even be. The kano police command have a big answer for not obeying the recommendation of SLS in September
Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by sweetgala(m): 12:41am On Mar 01, 2016
alcmene:

Bro take it easy.....the dictates of the law has been emasculated and rendered irrelevant by the sharia law.
Otherwise why is alcohol banned in many northern states even when the Nigerian constitution never stated so??

Where in the Nigerian constitution is is amputation made a form punishment for an offence??

Proof
Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by sweetgala(m): 12:45am On Mar 01, 2016
Mckennedy:

Sharia commission kwa? in the same one Nigeria?

Sharia courts fall under the customary courts which are present in SW and have authority to dissolve marriages, settle land matters, and resolve issues among disagreeing parties.

I'm sure the Igbo have their own customary courts, guided by their unique traditions
Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by domwas2(m): 1:42am On Mar 01, 2016
Thank God the social media has play a big role on this matter...
Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by Holyman3(m): 3:51am On Mar 01, 2016
alcmene:
Just like that? You see why we say Nigeria is a zoo? An animal Kingdom.

Where is the rapist who kidnapped the little girl?

Sanusi and yunusa should be cooling off in prison by now had it been we had a working Government.

How this Pedophiles display a Zombie-like attitude just to satisfy their libido is too disgusting.

Sanusi's house is a hide out for child kidnappers.

This is terrorist activity.

This damnable zoo called Nigeria has expired.

Sanusi is a child rapist just like other Muslims are, and Islam is the only religion in the world that is forced down the throat of people.

Quote me anywhere.....

No need to complain.
Since the sophies decided to form an allaince with the Devils up north and return power to them by all means, we shall live with whatever they do.
Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by francizy(m): 5:21am On Mar 01, 2016
Angelberry:

Thanks big boss

You're welcome..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari's Foreign Trips As At February 28, 2016 (map) / APC Expels Sulaiman Adamu, Party Chairman Who Wished Osinbajo Replaced Buhari / Dr. Ade Ekemode Speaks About Tinubu’s Family Background, Age, Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.