Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,942 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa (34154 Views)

43-Year-Old Sister To Bayelsa Governor, Tari, Engaged To Her 29-Year-Old Lover / Breaking: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Orders Sharia Council To Return Ese To Bayelsa / Senate Orders Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission To Suspend 40% Hike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by vedaxcool(m): 7:41pm On Feb 29, 2016
Angelberry:

Pls let's reason it a little. are you busy?

I don't have your time, I can never have your time. Keep cursing!
Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by airsaylongcon: 7:41pm On Feb 29, 2016
vedaxcool:

Rubbish!! Supporting one sort of criminality and then complaining of another is just plain hypocrisy! I support arreting both men, I dare you and your wailing zombies to say: Arrest Yinuse! Arrest Tompolo!!

Swear you have not browsed using cheats. Or "spied" your neighbours work when you were in school.All sins are equal but murder and ordinary driving beyond speed limit don't get the same attention.
Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by Irishrena1(f): 7:46pm On Feb 29, 2016
The ordering is not the problem. It's the execution of that order
Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 29, 2016
the use of the word repatriate baffles me. But all i ask did it have to take the emir to make a speech before the police know what action to take. And please don't tell me the culprit would go free. he should be sent back to bayelsa to to face the music.

until logical reasoning supercedes cultural/religious application, this country would still be far behind

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by vedaxcool(m): 7:48pm On Feb 29, 2016
ttime:

This is besides the point. Corruption in Nigeria Is a whole different issue, but if the girl is actually returned to her family, yunusa is prosecuted and that Bayelsa police officer retired, then there is hope after all. But I hope they actually release her to her family. If that happens, then a major record would have been created and a heavy blow dealt to forceful marriages and religious conversions through abduction and kidnap.
And all these achieved by the power of the media.
If you have a case with Tompolo, one strong enough to command the attention of all sensible Nigerians, one that looks like abduction of a teenage girl and turning her to a Sex slave under the umbrella of a prominent religious leader (since Nigerians are very religious) for seven months, please bring it forward so we fight together for justice, but if not ; pls support the # free Ese campaign for posterity sake.

It is clear you people engage in misinformation. Tompolo issue is clearly an indication of hypocrisy along tribal lines. if someone from your tribe robs Nigeria of money that would be used in making better Healthcare educate children, fight poverty etc and you support him because his your tribe then it is sad and failure of upbringing. That remains the point I am making. The same people who rightly demand the arrest of yinusa should be decent enough to demand the arrest of tompolo instead of tribalism and bigotry.
Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by chumaster(m): 7:49pm On Feb 29, 2016
vedaxcool:

Rubbish!! Supporting one sort of criminality and then complaining of another is just plain hypocrisy! I support arreting both men, I dare you and your wailing zombies to say: Arrest Yinuse! Arrest Tompolo!!
Arrest OBJ too!!!
Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by ttime(m): 7:50pm On Feb 29, 2016
chuose:
Nairalanders no make person laugh.

They only arrest southerners .

You see say all southerners get arrested..
Northerners get their offices arrested instead.

So if we are to expect anything, his office will get arrested.

Borno State House of Assembly gets arrested instead of the members

http://dailypost.ng/2016/01/26/efcc-seals-borno-house-of-assembly-over-allegations-of-corruption/

SAMBO Too his office was arrested instead of him.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/dasukigate-efcc-raids-ex-vp-sambos-office/

Hahaha. Then the Constitution would have to make provisions for prosecution and possible jail terms for public offices

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 29, 2016
vedaxcool:

I don't have your time, I can never have your time. Keep cursing!
I'm sorry about that. I just want you to tell me more about your line of thought. And why you compare tompolo to this shameful act. pls tell me more

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by MonPro: 7:58pm On Feb 29, 2016
Adaowerri111:
So this sanusi even know the right thing to do since,

The towel-headed mallam knew the right thing to do but he won't do it until you call him to order on the pages of newspapers. Now how many poor families can afford to make noise on the pages of newspapers. Now imagine how many have been abducted and locked up in the Emir's palace as the families give up because the are too poor to seek redress.

Let the international community their beam touchlight on the goings-on in the Palaces of Emirs and Sultan. I tell you what they will find will be shocking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 29, 2016
the EFCC since inception has been an instrument of intimidation basked in the euphoria of media persecution against it's prey with no real substance for convictions in the court of law.
Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by elenite101(m): 7:59pm On Feb 29, 2016
my country.
Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by francizy(m): 8:02pm On Feb 29, 2016
ApenaEde:
Y would an Emir give such a directive.
The said girl eloped wt her boyfriend & d family. were unhappy especially bcs she converted 2 Islam.
This is not uncommon all over d country, it happens everyday everywhere all d time, North or South , East or West.
All this idiots making noise should rather thank the Emirate in council for d intervention. Similar cases like this happens in East and Ss but no King intervene cos Iboz have no reasonable Kings.

Pedophile and bigot alert!!!

kenny987 you obviously quoted a pedophilic bigot here...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by MonPro: 8:05pm On Feb 29, 2016
vedaxcool:

Then your actions are clearly hypocritical, desist from quoting me, I cannot waste preceious time explaining to your that both actions border on criminality, Yinusa can as well shout witch hunting by iporks from beerfraud who hate him for no reason, but that does not explain why he committed the crime.

Wetin this one dey talk sef?
Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by elenite101(m): 8:05pm On Feb 29, 2016
my country, My country.
Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by apatuku: 8:07pm On Feb 29, 2016
dearpreye:
It will never be well with Lord Lugard.
...and his wife grin
Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by MonPro: 8:08pm On Feb 29, 2016
Ijaw boys should go and pick up the Leader of Hausas in Bayelsa who sanctioned the abduction. Hausa/fulani are getting overdrunk on power, they should be knocked back to their senses.
Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by ttime(m): 8:09pm On Feb 29, 2016
vedaxcool:

It is clear you people engage in misinformation. Tompolo issue is clearly an indication of hypocrisy along tribal lines. if someone from your tribe robs Nigeria of money that would be used in making better Healthcare educate children, fight poverty etc and you support him because his your tribe then it is sad and failure of upbringing. That remains the point I am making. The same people who rightly demand the arrest of yinusa should be decent enough to demand the arrest of tompolo instead of tribalism and bigotry.

Tompolo my tribes man? U must be a kryptonian.

Ooo I get, Tompolo abducted your daughter of 13,took her to His religious leader {if a Christian, that would be CAN president's) house where she was quickly converted and baptised. Then a local church wedded Tompolo and ur daughter... Is Dat what happened between you and Tompolo?

Do you know the rudiments couples are subjected to before marriage in church?
Why do you think most couples rather opt for court and traditional marriage, because they don't meet the requirements for a white wedding.

Any ways, am not a corruption activist, am a human rights activist.
Therefore Tompolo 's case isn't a case study here.
Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by DifferentBoy1(m): 8:10pm On Feb 29, 2016
Hausas always animals.
wetin scratch those their horse-like uncircumcised prik come bayelsa
If na south do that,Buhari for don arrest but as na north, him keep quiet.... God go punish am adequately.
Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by vedaxcool(m): 8:12pm On Feb 29, 2016
chumaster:
Arrest OBJ too!!!

Senseless post. He can only be arrested if found wanting by the law.
Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by francizy(m): 8:16pm On Feb 29, 2016
Angelberry:

I'm sorry about that. I just want you to tell me more about your line of thought. And why you compare tompolo to this shameful act. pls tell me more

Stop apologizing to that guy cuz he deserves even more than you told him..

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by vedaxcool(m): 8:17pm On Feb 29, 2016
[s]
ttime:

Tompolo my tribes man? U must be a kryptonian.

Ooo I get, Tompolo abducted your daughter of 13,took her to His religious leader {if a Christian, that would be CAN president's) house where she was quickly converted and baptised. Then a local church wedded Tompolo and ur daughter... Is Dat what happened between you and Tompolo?

Do you know the rudiments couples are subjected to before marriage in church?
Why do you think most couples rather opt for court and traditional marriage, because they don't meet the requirements for a white wedding.

Any ways, am not a corruption activist, am a human rights activist.
Therefore Tompolo 's case isn't a case study here.
[/s]
Obviously comprehension is not your strong suit. Good night.
Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 29, 2016
francizy:

Stop apologizing to that guy cuz he deserves even more than you told him..
I just want to hear more from him before telling him my mind. I don't like insulting people
Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by francizy(m): 8:26pm On Feb 29, 2016
Angelberry:

I just want to hear more from him before telling him my mind. I don't like insulting people

OK, but be careful cuz that guy was wired to reason like a terrorist...

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by MonPro: 8:26pm On Feb 29, 2016
This matter dey vex me ehn, i just feel like shooting any thunder-fired muslim hausa i see today.
Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 29, 2016
francizy:

OK, but be careful, that guy was wired to reason like a terrorist...
How can a grown man reason that way? I hate internet sometimes, if it were to be real conversation someone like that he--gt would have been handed to the police. He must be a rapist and a kidnapper
Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by francizy(m): 8:36pm On Feb 29, 2016
Angelberry:

How can a grown man reason that way? I hate internet sometimes, if it were to be real conversation someone like that he--gt would have been handed to the police. He must be a rapist and a kidnapper

You never see anything.. There are loads of his likes on here. Be careful tho..

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by Ahmedhussain3463: 8:38pm On Feb 29, 2016
dearpreye:
so dt y u kill our political actors in sixtys coup abi?
Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by Eluwilussit(m): 8:41pm On Feb 29, 2016
dearpreye:

NEVER! undecided
Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by ogene70: 8:48pm On Feb 29, 2016
nnamdibig:
Foolish emir, can he allow his daughter to get married at 13?

did you read the post? The Emir is actually against that.
Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by DrDxtrz: 8:55pm On Feb 29, 2016
The poor girl shouldn't only be released, the abductors should be prosecuted.
That's a crime.
Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by ttime(m): 8:56pm On Feb 29, 2016
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]
Obviously comprehension is not your strong suit. Good night.

Oo. A gud night is far from you and your kind my friend.

We are addressing an issue of pedophilia, abduction and forceful marriage and religious conversion of a 13 yr old girl severed from communication or contact with her parents for 7 months under the protection and awareness of one of the most important religious leaders in the country and you bring Tompolo as comparison to such. Obviously you support and acknowledge this strategy of "thieving" wives, on a second thought, maybe that was how you got your own wife. In any case, you seem recalcitrant to the temerity of the situation.

But why not, even the emir himself married a girl old enough to be his grand daughter recently, and Atiku Abubakar also married a 14 yr old teenager sometime ago.

Let me ask, is marriage to an underaged girl attached to a promise in your beliefs?

Is the mythical 70virgins reward in Al-Janna the reason for this?
You guys can no longer wait till you get to heaven to get your virgins, now you claim them on earth. Is that the new teaching?

Since most of the Islamic leaders use virgin - marriage to seal their legacy.

Am trying to enter into your psychology and understand how you could relate the matter at hand with Tompolo.
Tompolo is just like the Haliburton case, Diezani, Bankole, Patricia Eteh, Doyin Okukpe, arms deal saga, etc... Regular corruption practices. But this...

I know your mission, to derail this thread and distract the well meaning activists that have taken it upon themselves and their mb to promote the # free Ese campaign. But u have failed because whether u like it or not, ESE WILL BE FREED AND YOU AND YOUR KINDS WILL BE STOPPED.
Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by Alanzazani: 8:56pm On Feb 29, 2016
Islamists won't see the evil in this whole saga. A supposedly educated colleague of mine told me ideally islamically, once a child sees her period she shouldn't be in her father's house again but married off.
The law of the land states you have sex with an underaged girl, it translates to rape. A 13year old is still a child and as an adolescent her sense of judgement is poor. That adult Yunusa should be punished. I pray the little girl is not pregnant for the animal. In Islam it is OK for their men to Marty christian women and convert them but it is an abomination for a christian to marry thier women

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians / How Charly Boy And Deji Danced Unclad In The Market Place / Abba Kyari: NDLEA Reveals More Details On Drug Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.