Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa (34139 Views)

43-Year-Old Sister To Bayelsa Governor, Tari, Engaged To Her 29-Year-Old Lover / Breaking: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Orders Sharia Council To Return Ese To Bayelsa / Senate Orders Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission To Suspend 40% Hike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by vedaxcool(m): 5:37pm On Feb 29, 2016
Csami:

Honestly I am just a lunatic with a phone that can access the Internet.

K, recieve healing.
Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by alcmene: 5:49pm On Feb 29, 2016
opey25:
i hope you wont die of heart attack because of buhari. Do you expect buhari to comment on every criminal issues that happens in the country. If you really want to help Ese, write a petition to the IGP and stop ranting on NL. whether you like it or not Buhari will be the president of this country till 2019 and beyond. If you arent satisfied with the way things are been done in the country,you can migrate to Ghana. you dont even need a visa.

Buhari is the commander in chief of armed forces.....so I dont know what you are talking about.

Buhari and APC came to steal kill and destroy Nigeria.

Buhari is such an illiterate vagabond and a disgrace to Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by hab1612(m): 5:57pm On Feb 29, 2016
alcmene:
Just like that? You see why we say Nigeria is a zoo? An animal Kingdom.

Where is the rapist who kidnapped the little girl?

Sanusi and yunusa should be cooling off in prison by now had it been we had a working Government.

How this Pedophiles display a Zombie-like attitude just to satisfy their libido is too disgusting.

Sanusi's house is a hide out for child kidnappers.

This is terrorist activity.

This damnable zoo called Nigeria has expired.

Sanusi is a child rapist just like other Muslims are, and Islam is the only religion in the world that is forced down the throat of people.

Quote me anywhere.....

GET OUT OF HERE
WHO NEED U ON NAIRALAND
WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON NAIRALAND
GO GET A JOB
If he ( His Highness Sanusi ) keep silent, it wud av being a different tin. He has spoken.
**** lik u sud keep quit or come to get the girl by force, if you think your power can get her.
Am NOT in support of the kidnap or abduction of a minor but am totally against bad-mouthing an elder with a good mind.
Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by BashMe1(m): 6:01pm On Feb 29, 2016
Nigeria is a funny country, Since when does the emir av d power to ask for a release if not prosecution of d perpetrators when we av police?

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by LMFashions: 6:04pm On Feb 29, 2016
dearpreye:
It will never be well with Lord Lugard.

Amen ooooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by Kingspin(m): 6:13pm On Feb 29, 2016
They said Nigeria is changing, changing by foot.
Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by kachnov(m): 6:14pm On Feb 29, 2016
It is criminal to kidnap a child in that manner.
Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by austinvsb1(m): 6:15pm On Feb 29, 2016
The paedophile must be prosecuted and jailed!! I will personally petition the UN if that he-goat goes scot free!!!
Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by prophetfire: 6:17pm On Feb 29, 2016
This people no fear jonathan at all after dem comot im seat dem go carry im small sister for kidnapping mariage. Bayelsa na oga jona stateoooo.
Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by kenny987(f): 6:19pm On Feb 29, 2016
superstar1:

It seems he is more accessible on twitter than in real life.

I still cannot phantom how such an heinous crime of abducting a minor by one deranged cattle could not have been brought to his attention for 7months.

He travelled out of the country last week and not 7months ago.

Did he even need to be involved or informed before something would be done? Is he a security agent or an executive officer? The question should have be why did d police fail on their primary function? It is only recently that this became a public affair so u should in fact be commending him for immediately playing an active role.

3 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by gbishman: 6:22pm On Feb 29, 2016
So what happens to the kidnapper
Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by bedspread: 6:22pm On Feb 29, 2016
THANKS TO GOD FOR TWITTER PUBLICITY!!!
IF NOT THIS GIRL FOR BE GOBE??
Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by obailala(m): 6:23pm On Feb 29, 2016
alcmene:

"Only the Emir can release Ese"-IGP

"The parents said they have involved the police, but efforts to get the Emir of Kano, Mallam Lamido Sanusi, at whose palace the girl is believed to be held to resolve the matter and ensure the return of the 14-year-old to them have proved futile."

Not trying to defend the Emir but I thought I read in the report that the first time the Emir was contacted on the matter (since last year), he ordered that the girl be released? Then the second time the Emir's name was mentioned by the IG, he wasn't in the country and now the report says, as soon as the Emir returned and was briefed, he has again ordered that the girl be released. I was confused by the comments of the posters I quoted who specifically targeted the Emir.
Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by discusant: 6:24pm On Feb 29, 2016
Two Nigeria, two constitutions- sharia Laws and normal Nigerian constitution

Woe to you and ignorance if you kick against the Secessionists in the east who want to leave Nigeria for peace and for good. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

IGP Arase, sorry for you@!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by Mckennedy: 6:25pm On Feb 29, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by 1Dray(m): 6:27pm On Feb 29, 2016
vedaxcool:
Nice, yet some mentally disturbed people who do far worse crimes to women were quick to condemn the Emir, those individuals in their beerfraud land you would see underage girls engaged in prostitution, some of them even spoil people pikin up and down and then come to nairaland and form holy holy we no dey do bad thing. See how the IGP used local institution to handle a matter that could have easily become problematic? Now the next stage is unraveling the entire circumstance and sanctioning the people involed.

Most of the fools shouting arrest the Yinusa guy, encourage Tompolo to hide away from the law, this hypocritical elements are curse to this country, they choose how and when the law should be applied

What's this Almajiri saying?

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by afroditte(f): 6:27pm On Feb 29, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Will the Yinusa go scot-free?
That is the question.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by bajosky: 6:29pm On Feb 29, 2016
superstar1:
That is part 1. Mission accomplished.

Part 2 is the compulsory prosecution of the abductor and his supporters, be it the head of the Sharia Commission or th useless Imam that joined the unholy matrimony.

Constitution is Supreme to anybody and any religion or monarch.
.............I am for everybody but am for Nobody "
Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by DauraDullardo(m): 6:30pm On Feb 29, 2016
superstar1:
That is part 1. Mission accomplished.

Part 2 is the compulsory prosecution of the abductor and his supporters, be it the head of the Sharia Commission or th useless Imam that joined the unholy matrimony.

Constitution is Supreme to anybody and any religion or monarch.
Vedaxcool take note! People like you should be prosecuted so that sanity can be restored in this country. We cannot stand and watch you and your ilks turn this place into an animal farm. Enough is enough!

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by SOPIGO: 6:32pm On Feb 29, 2016
#BLAMEGEJSYNDROME.
GEJ must have Caused it.
Have u blame GEJ for abducting of ESE from BAYELSA STATE to KANO STATE?

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 29, 2016
LMFashions:

Amen ooooo

My guy, how did we end up in the same nation with people who have such vile and filthy values? I believe the Chibok girls are hidden away in their palaces, quenching their base desires.

This system is insane. It's a matter of time.

4 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by prophetfire: 6:33pm On Feb 29, 2016
dearpreye:
thunder will fire his grave and the corpse inside.
Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by Gboliwe: 6:33pm On Feb 29, 2016
No mention of any punishment to serve as deterrent to future peodophile kidnappers. Shame
Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by loomer: 6:33pm On Feb 29, 2016
If that man goes unpunished, all these idiots wey get big thing go just dey abduct innocent girls. There's no difference between the idiot and BH

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by Kay25(m): 6:33pm On Feb 29, 2016
When fayose said buhari wants to islamised nigerians some said he is a fool now u can see it at ur nose .u go ahead bubu abii na fubu

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by Acidosis(m): 6:35pm On Feb 29, 2016
dearpreye:

grin grin
Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by Fundango: 6:42pm On Feb 29, 2016
EteEdoho:
if you had read his statement today as reported by vanguard,he just got wind of the info on arriving MMIA ikeja today. He may not have heard it all these while,as it is not everything that happens in ones locality that one can vouch of having knowledge of. Good enough,on learning about the situation,Sen.BMB swooped into action,giving SLS a matching order for Ese's release,which is why SLS is acting now. On second not, i agree with you,not just Arase,the COP kano must loose his job,and the bastard Yenusa hanged untill life goes out him.
including the district head.
Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by GSteve001(m): 6:43pm On Feb 29, 2016
dearpreye:
...As in, i concur. that man's brain must be spinning when he joined us. as much as i do love the other tribes, it would have been better to see them as neighbouring countries. then all this tribal bigotry won't be. forget peace and unity. we are humans and imperfect...so don't expect perfect peace, even our oga at the tops are bigots. btw, i love sensible, "humanic" hausas. most notably, my old friend, Fedinah.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by discusant: 6:44pm On Feb 29, 2016
kenny987:
Thank God for social media and public awareness via the press. If not for the public outcry I am sure pepole would have sat complacently as above the law. The useless IGP of Police sits there and says the release of this little girl is dependent on the intervention of the Emir! So he suddenly has no powers to investigate, secure the release of this little girl and prosecute the criminals? But when it is matters involving the SS or SE, he will part those black lips and begin to bleat like a sheep, reading the riot act for his mother and father!

If he doesn't know the importance and powers of his office he should resign immediately!

An Islamic republic between two sides of Nigeria is unfolding before our eyes. This New Nigeria must be governed with sharia criminal codes where under-aged girls are given out to aged men, where adulterous women are stoned to death, where apostasy is punishable by death, where petty thieves have their hands cut off.

The New Nigeria without the east is here with us.

In what other country in the world could an Inspector General of Police not have powers to release Ese until the Emir issues orders to a Sharia Council to effect the release of the kidnapped Ese? Only in a divided Nigeria.

OBJ could have stopped twelve northern Nigeria states unconstitutionally adopting Sharia criminal justice system. But he thought it was merely a political instrument to chase him - an unbeliever - away from office.

Adoption of Sharia criminal codes latter gave rise to Boko Haram which fought and intimidated Nigerians to change government. Boko says it's fighting for a country governed with sharia criminal codes.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by ApenaEde: 6:49pm On Feb 29, 2016
Y would an Emir give such a directive.
The said girl eloped wt her boyfriend & d family. were unhappy especially bcs she converted 2 Islam.
This is not uncommon all over d country, it happens everyday everywhere all d time, North or South , East or West.
All this idiots making noise should rather thank the Emirate in council for d intervention. Similar cases like this happens in East and Ss but no King intervene cos Iboz have no reasonable Kings.
Re: Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa by dvolt: 6:49pm On Feb 29, 2016
alcmene:
Just like that? You see why we say Nigeria is a zoo? An animal Kingdom.

Where is the rapist who kidnapped the little girl?

Sanusi and yunusa should be cooling off in prison by now had it been we had a working Government.

How this Pedophiles display a Zombie-like attitude just to satisfy their libido is too disgusting.

Sanusi's house is a hide out for child kidnappers.

This is terrorist activity.

This damnable zoo called Nigeria has expired.

Sanusi is a child rapist just like other Muslims are, and Islam is the only religion in the world that is forced down the throat of people.

Quote me anywhere.....

u er a fuckin hypocrate fr sayin dat abt muslims nd islam. individuals do shit. dont mk it a religous tin by insultin a whole religion. ignoramus human being lik u er.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Receives Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) / Killings In Southern Kaduna: (Video Documentary By David Hundeyin) / Man Who Poses As Remi Tinubu's PA To Dupe People Online Arrested In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.