Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,052 members, 7,859,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:50 PM

The Bible Stands - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Bible Stands (13501 Views)

Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity / Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? / What's Your Favourite Verse(s)/chapter(s) In The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bible Stands by UyiIredia(m): 2:47pm On Oct 13, 2010
>>> and God is >>> despite Mudley's accusations here
Re: The Bible Stands by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:39pm On Sep 26, 2011
poweredcom:

@OLAADEGBU .you can compare your self to a great man like Malcolm X for doig that research on that topic, i culled it from his book, authobiography of Malcolm X, u dey here dey post me link wey one white man write online to satisfy their self not you black man

This is not the case of white man vs black man, afterall Malcolm X was killed by his fellow islamic folks. The issue is the truth vs lies from the pit of hell. You shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free.
Re: The Bible Stands by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:14pm On Nov 03, 2018
The Bible's Inspiration (Hebrews 1:1)

The Bible doesn't attempt to defend its inspiration. But here is an interesting thing: Genesis opens with the words "God said" nine times in the first chapter. The statement "Thus says the Lord" appears 23 times in the last Old Testament book, Malachi.

So you have "God says" from Genesis to Malachi. "The Lord spoke" appears 560 times in the first five books of the Bible and at least 3,800 times in the whole of the Old Testament! Isaiah claims at least 40 times that his message came directly from the Lord; Ezekiel, 60 times; and Jeremiah, 100 times.

There are about 3,856 verses directly or indirectly concerned with prophecy in Scripture. God's challenge to the world is, "Prove Me now. . . I the LORD have spoken it: it shall come to pass" (see Malachi 3:10; Ezekiel 24:14). Mormons, Buddhists, and Muslims have their own "sacred" writings, but the element of proven prophecy is absent in them. The destruction of Tyre, the invasion of Jerusalem, the fall of Babylon and Rome—each event was accurately predicted in the Bible and later fulfilled to the smallest detail. From, "The Evidence Bible."

https://www.facebook.com/official.Ray.Comfort 3 November 2013 ·
Re: The Bible Stands by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:32am On Jul 04, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

The Bible is the contact point between the infinite God and the finite man.  If I were you I would sit back and learn what you have been taking forgranted.

This book contains the mind of God,
The state of man,
The way of salvation,
The doom of sinners and-
The happiness of  believers.

Its precepts are binding,
Its history is true, and
Its decisions are immutable.

Read it to be wise,
Believe it to be saved, and
Practise it to be holy.

It contains light to direct you,
Food to support you, and
Comfort to cheer you;

It is the traveller’s map and
The Christian’s charter.

Here is paradise restored,
Heaven opened and
Gates of hell closed.

Christ is the grand subject,
Our good its design, and
The glory of God its end.

Read it
Slowly,
Frequently, and
Prayerfully.

It is a mine of wealth,
A paradise of glory, and
A river of pleasure.

It will reward the greatest labour and
Condemn all who trifle with its sacred contents.

The Book:
The Book of books;
The Book of life;
The Book of God;
The Bible;
The Revelation of God to man.

This Book will keep you from sin, and
Sin will keep you from this Book.

Reading and confessing the words of this book will:
Terrify the devil,
Stupefy the rebellious,
Mystify the world,
Pacify the critics,
Ratify the covenant,
Edify the church,
Magnify the Word, and
Glorify the Lord!

http://www.tangle.com/view_video?viewkey=00bc81df73967ed41715

The Bible Stands. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

FROM FAITH TO Facts:collection Of My Thoughts, Experience & Sojourn In Religion / Qualification For Heaven / Peace And Safety, The Rapture Is Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.