Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

She Complains I Last Longer Than Necessary During Love Making - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Complains I Last Longer Than Necessary During Love Making (9189 Views)

I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help / 9 Things You Should Never Do To A Woman’s B**bs During Love Making / My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Complains I Last Longer Than Necessary During Love Making by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 01, 2016
icedbeatz:
some girls can't really express themselves for whatever reason best known to them, if it was't painiful for her then it should be pleasurable so let me ask you how many times have you asked your bf to stop when you are enjoying the strokes or when he's hitting the "spot"? ;-)
Haven't.... I'm a virgin.
An don't act crazy .....you asked
Re: She Complains I Last Longer Than Necessary During Love Making by Ruttashobolwa(m): 9:26pm On Mar 01, 2016
i said and i will reap you need to be nut to under stand women...
Re: She Complains I Last Longer Than Necessary During Love Making by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 01, 2016
QueenValerie:
Haven't.... I'm a virgin.
An don't act crazy .....you asked
;-)) i believe i'm a virgin too dear.

1 Like

Re: She Complains I Last Longer Than Necessary During Love Making by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 01, 2016
icedbeatz:
;-)) i believe i'm a virgin too dear.
angry you better not be makin' fun of me.
Re: She Complains I Last Longer Than Necessary During Love Making by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 01, 2016
QueenValerie:
angry you better not be makin' fun of me.
loose the frown shawty.
Re: She Complains I Last Longer Than Necessary During Love Making by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 01, 2016
icedbeatz:
loose the frown shawty.
Shawty!
Re: She Complains I Last Longer Than Necessary During Love Making by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 01, 2016
QueenValerie:
Shawty!
hahahaha its not a bad word come on.
Re: She Complains I Last Longer Than Necessary During Love Making by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 01, 2016
icedbeatz:
hahahaha its not a bad word come on.
Your right.
Anywho,why don't you use the NL emojis
Re: She Complains I Last Longer Than Necessary During Love Making by Walexsammy(m): 10:58pm On Mar 01, 2016
JustHere2Observ:

Is condom the only method of birth control you know? There are pills, IUDs, injectibles and even spermicides. Condoms reduces sexual sensation during sex and thereby gives the man the illusion of lasting longer than normal especially cheap condoms like Gold circle.

If you want to know how long you can last in bed, go bare back. If you last more than 5 mins without a condom then we know you are macho
Word....thou have passed that stage...even wen going Raw, we still deliver..except wen not in the mood grin
Re: She Complains I Last Longer Than Necessary During Love Making by JustHere2Observ(f): 11:00pm On Mar 01, 2016
Walexsammy:
Word....thou have passed that stage...even wen going Raw, we still deliver..except wen not in the mood grin

Oshay! Horse power ni baba
Re: She Complains I Last Longer Than Necessary During Love Making by Walexsammy(m): 11:01pm On Mar 01, 2016
SexyCeline:
Thats the irony of life while some of us ladies are tired of 1minute men.. She should better learn to cherish what she has now jor.
Lols....u need to port and end ur misery asap
Re: She Complains I Last Longer Than Necessary During Love Making by Walexsammy(m): 11:06pm On Mar 01, 2016
JustHere2Observ:

Oshay! Horse power ni baba
shocked
Re: She Complains I Last Longer Than Necessary During Love Making by Nobody: 3:02am On Mar 03, 2016
QueenValerie:
Your right.
Anywho,why don't you use the NL emojis
i don't really know dear, how are you doing and what's cracklacking?
Re: She Complains I Last Longer Than Necessary During Love Making by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 03, 2016
icedbeatz:
i don't really know dear, how are you doing and what's cracklacking?
Cracklackin'!?.....,shawty ...you usually talk like this
Re: She Complains I Last Longer Than Necessary During Love Making by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 04, 2016
QueenValerie:
Cracklackin'!?.....,shawty ...you usually talk like this
do you always speculate like this?
Re: She Complains I Last Longer Than Necessary During Love Making by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 04, 2016
icedbeatz:
do you always speculate like this?
I asked first grin An I'm curious by nature.
Re: She Complains I Last Longer Than Necessary During Love Making by bayulll01(m): 9:21pm On Mar 04, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin op you see i give good advise
@hate2u and halfricanadian lolz ....the both of you r not serious grin
BTW I no believe the op story
Re: She Complains I Last Longer Than Necessary During Love Making by BigSamability(m): 3:23pm On Jan 06, 2018
Her problem and why you don’t cummm early is because she doesn’t moannn for you.
When she cradles you and moannn passionately for you, you will be cumminnnn early enough before her.
Re: She Complains I Last Longer Than Necessary During Love Making by adidasBarca: 3:35pm On Jan 06, 2018
Then work on ur sexual life

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Watch How African Girl Kiss Her Pet Dog Passionately (pic+video) / Why Do All Men Like Female Butts? (adults Only Pictures) / Nigerian Big Girl Displays Nipples In A See Through Top (photos , Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.