Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,032 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

9 Things You Should Never Do To A Woman’s B**bs During Love Making - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Things You Should Never Do To A Woman’s B**bs During Love Making (4128 Views)

Woman Caught Husband In Another Woman's B£droom, See Her Reaction / My Gf Cries During Love Making. / I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Things You Should Never Do To A Woman’s B**bs During Love Making by Realsmarttzy(m): 12:49pm On Jul 23, 2017

Men love to use bre@.$ts as a prop, no matter the size, shape, or color – a large one is loved for its largeness and a small one is loved for its handiness while a pointed one is good for sucking and a round one is cool for massaging
Men love bre@.$ts.

It is a natural attraction that 99% of men share from birth and it remains with them until death.

Undoubtedly, one of the most attractive parts of a woman is her B@.0bs and, with the cleavage exposure we see these days, it is one of the most visible S3@.x:’ual parts.

When it comes to pre-intimacy men love to use bre@.$ts as a prop, no matter the size, shape, or color – a large one is loved for its largeness and a small one is loved for its handiness while a pointed one is good for sucking and a round one is cool for massaging…

Now, some men handle the bre@.$ts like it’s the handle bar of their power bikes, forgetting that is flesh and blood too.

Here are some things you must never do with your woman’s B@.0bs:... READ THEM HERE - @ http://celebrityvibez.com/must-read-9-things-you-should-never-do-to-a-womans-bbs-during-love-making/
Re: 9 Things You Should Never Do To A Woman’s B**bs During Love Making by RoyalBlak007: 12:57pm On Jul 23, 2017

9 THINGS TO DO

♤1.Lift em from the under boôb when squeezing

♤2.Do not concentrate on one boob

♤3. Squeeze the boobs simultaneously

♤4,Pull the nîpples while caressing them

♤5.When sucking the nîpples, use more of TONGUE TECHNIQUE rather than LIP TECHNIQUE

♤6.Smack a boob at interval , do not smack directly on the nîpple

♤7.Concentrate on her left nipple

♤8.Do not panic/rush....you have all the time in the world...Make those ßoobs your favorite candy

♤9.For more spark, use some lotion

THE END

3 Likes

Re: 9 Things You Should Never Do To A Woman’s B**bs During Love Making by Mirandah(f): 1:02pm On Jul 23, 2017
don't bite my tits, I'll Kill you and give your remains to the crows!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9 Things You Should Never Do To A Woman’s B**bs During Love Making by RoyalBlak007: 1:05pm On Jul 23, 2017
gringrin
Re: 9 Things You Should Never Do To A Woman’s B**bs During Love Making by adelacuna(m): 1:32pm On Jul 23, 2017
Mirandah:
Where would you like me to bite

1 Like

Re: 9 Things You Should Never Do To A Woman’s B**bs During Love Making by mhisterdreezy(m): 1:45pm On Jul 23, 2017
Mirandah:
u will love it if i do it tease it

2 Likes

Re: 9 Things You Should Never Do To A Woman’s B**bs During Love Making by Baddest69(m): 2:15pm On Jul 23, 2017
Mirandah:

2 Likes

Re: 9 Things You Should Never Do To A Woman’s B**bs During Love Making by MasterKim: 3:10pm On Jul 23, 2017
Mirandah:
Aunty bet why

2 Likes

Re: 9 Things You Should Never Do To A Woman’s B**bs During Love Making by pepemendy(m): 4:15pm On Jul 23, 2017
wu are u to tell me wat 2 do 2 my booby

1 Like

Re: 9 Things You Should Never Do To A Woman’s B**bs During Love Making by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 23, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

9 THINGS TO DO

♤1.Lift em from the under boôb when squeezing

♤2.Do not concentrate on one boob

♤3. Squeeze the boobs simultaneously

♤4,Pull the nîpples while caressing them

♤5.When sucking the nîpples, use more of TONGUE TECHNIQUE rather than LIP TECHNIQUE

♤6.Smack a boob at interval , do not smack directly on the nîpple

♤7.Concentrate on her left nipple

♤8.Do not panic/rush....you have all the time in the world...Make those ßoobs your favorite candy

♤9.For more spark, use some lotion

THE END

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Jeesssu!!!!

When u are a PhD graduate with GPA of 3.94 on Boobies alone lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: 9 Things You Should Never Do To A Woman’s B**bs During Love Making by RoyalBlak007: 4:36pm On Jul 23, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Jeesssu!!!!
When u are PhD graduate with GPA of 3.94 in Boobies alone lipsrsealed

sad
Re: 9 Things You Should Never Do To A Woman’s B**bs During Love Making by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 23, 2017
Only real niggas will know the joy of putting your dick between a pair of round, soft and succulent breasts

1 Like

Re: 9 Things You Should Never Do To A Woman’s B**bs During Love Making by NwaAroOkeigbo(m): 7:15pm On Jul 23, 2017
So bleeping now has instruction manual?

OP sense fall on you.

1 Like

Re: 9 Things You Should Never Do To A Woman’s B**bs During Love Making by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 23, 2017
Mirandah:

Bahd bidge, I have been looking for your type

cheesy
Re: 9 Things You Should Never Do To A Woman’s B**bs During Love Making by pressplay411(m): 9:28pm On Jul 23, 2017
Mirandah:

Lol definitely speaking from experience. Sorry in arrears dear. This is why you should date old men, they'll never bite you, they don't even have teeth. grin
Re: 9 Things You Should Never Do To A Woman’s B**bs During Love Making by Mirandah(f): 9:31pm On Jul 23, 2017
pressplay411:

Lol definitely speaking from experience. Sorry in arrears dear. This is why you should date old men, they'll never bite you, they don't even have teeth. grin
Uh....It wasn't An 0ld man.

wasn't even a man to begin with. grin
Re: 9 Things You Should Never Do To A Woman’s B**bs During Love Making by pressplay411(m): 9:34pm On Jul 23, 2017
You have to squeezem both together and suck both nipples at once to double the ecstasy.
This is impossible with A-cups and B-cups... Sorry grin
Re: 9 Things You Should Never Do To A Woman’s B**bs During Love Making by pressplay411(m): 9:36pm On Jul 23, 2017
Mirandah:
Uh....It wasn't A 0ld man.

wasn't even a man to begin with. grin

Hmm... Pix or adunbilivit. cheesy
Re: 9 Things You Should Never Do To A Woman’s B**bs During Love Making by Mirandah(f): 9:37pm On Jul 23, 2017
pressplay411:

Hmm... Pix or adunbilivit. cheesy
tongue

(1) (Reply)

Lookalike Lovers Wows in lovely pre-wedding photos / Botswana Girls Are So Beautiful / 'Leaders Of Tomorrow' - Female Students Twerks In Class While Teacher Is Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.