Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Ciara Shoots A Video Inside A Lagos Ghetto (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ciara Shoots A Video Inside A Lagos Ghetto (Photo) (33643 Views)

Eniola Badmus And Rolls-Royce Storm "Ghetto Bred" Premiere (Photos) / Wizkid: "My Parents Still Live In Ghetto In Ojuelegba, Refuse To Move To Lekki" / Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ciara Shoots A Video Inside A Lagos Ghetto (Photo) by ITSaWRAPPP: 12:41pm On Mar 01, 2016
You calling Dolphin Estate a ghetto?

1 Like

Re: Ciara Shoots A Video Inside A Lagos Ghetto (Photo) by skyisthelimit(m): 12:42pm On Mar 01, 2016
Dolphin Estate a ghetto?...very funny...
Re: Ciara Shoots A Video Inside A Lagos Ghetto (Photo) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 01, 2016
cruzita:
I hope she doesn't pretend and later go back to insult naija on Twitter like others

You've posted this on almost every thread concerning Ciara.
People are different, get that into your thick skull.
Re: Ciara Shoots A Video Inside A Lagos Ghetto (Photo) by Niyinficient(m): 12:46pm On Mar 01, 2016
Shehucom:
No b today.. It's pathetic, At the just concluded Lagos polo Tournament held in ikoyi, I remembered seeing a foreign journalist choosing to use the most dirtiest part of the club to run her documentary. While there are more Behind places she could use..

Bias reporting and media imperialism: the bane of third world and developing countries.
Re: Ciara Shoots A Video Inside A Lagos Ghetto (Photo) by FBS: 12:48pm On Mar 01, 2016
Why in the Ghetto?
Re: Ciara Shoots A Video Inside A Lagos Ghetto (Photo) by pguy(m): 12:52pm On Mar 01, 2016
I fit marry all d gals dere ..chaai dey to set
Re: Ciara Shoots A Video Inside A Lagos Ghetto (Photo) by HirstMOG(m): 12:52pm On Mar 01, 2016
Even with the look does that make dolphin a ghetto? Nigerians painting Nigeria black since God know when.
Re: Ciara Shoots A Video Inside A Lagos Ghetto (Photo) by Rudboy360(m): 12:54pm On Mar 01, 2016
sniperr007:
@Op if u call dolphins estate ghetto,then wat will u call jakande estate @ lekki?
No mention that place @ all..ajegunle beta pass that lekki Jk Estate grin
Re: Ciara Shoots A Video Inside A Lagos Ghetto (Photo) by ATERI(m): 12:54pm On Mar 01, 2016
Niyinficient:

Bias reporting and media imperialism: the bane of third world and developing countries.

Don`t forget that those in government here are not complaining. In fact, they are happy that Oyinbo man is taking pictures in their country.
Re: Ciara Shoots A Video Inside A Lagos Ghetto (Photo) by rottenegg: 12:54pm On Mar 01, 2016
A once hyped estate back in my days is now being referred to as a GHETTO!
Oh, how the mighty have fallen. Is Dolphin estate 30yrs since it was constructed? It's a shame that we have a poor maintenance culture. Very soon, VI and Lekki will be known as GHETTOS too.
Re: Ciara Shoots A Video Inside A Lagos Ghetto (Photo) by sucess001(m): 12:56pm On Mar 01, 2016
lmao...

a 2 bed apartment in dolphin goes for btw 1-1.2 million...

if that is a ghetto....

what do you call isolo, mushin, ajegunle?

Grotto? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ciara Shoots A Video Inside A Lagos Ghetto (Photo) by eyinjuege: 1:00pm On Mar 01, 2016
mars123:
even if she shoots in the creeks, its her business. she doesn't have the responsibility of showing the world how beautiful we are. I don't even see why people should be bothered about ciara and what she's doing in Nigeria. Anyway, there are a lot of jobless people out there.

to those ones, at least let the video first come out.

Shooting in the creeks would have been absolutely fantastic cheesy cheesy I mean that
Re: Ciara Shoots A Video Inside A Lagos Ghetto (Photo) by ojeota(f): 1:01pm On Mar 01, 2016
Love the fact that she did not just attend the darey's event and left. She stayed and also explore both the attractive and unattractive side of the city.
Re: Ciara Shoots A Video Inside A Lagos Ghetto (Photo) by Dexema(m): 1:05pm On Mar 01, 2016
liking this girl more, she should sha give herself brain when she gets back to new York
Re: Ciara Shoots A Video Inside A Lagos Ghetto (Photo) by Emmatdayo(m): 1:07pm On Mar 01, 2016
Towncrier247:
Nice
how is this nice abeg?
Re: Ciara Shoots A Video Inside A Lagos Ghetto (Photo) by fortunechy(m): 1:07pm On Mar 01, 2016
the kind of attention dts being giving to foreign artiste is too apolling...
Re: Ciara Shoots A Video Inside A Lagos Ghetto (Photo) by Handsome4real(m): 1:09pm On Mar 01, 2016
OP...You must be blind. THat place isn't dirty and not a ghetto so shut up.
Re: Ciara Shoots A Video Inside A Lagos Ghetto (Photo) by Handsome4real(m): 1:11pm On Mar 01, 2016
Catchfire1:
Ghetto? Una de crase.....thats my apartment over there angry

Dont mind the stupid op that doesnt know what he's talking about. Foolish bloggers that always paint the story bad so people would want to comment.
Re: Ciara Shoots A Video Inside A Lagos Ghetto (Photo) by Ahmed3rdjuly: 1:17pm On Mar 01, 2016
Dolphin Estate don turn ghetto?
With 2 bed room flat going for almost 1M naira
Re: Ciara Shoots A Video Inside A Lagos Ghetto (Photo) by texazzpete(m): 1:30pm On Mar 01, 2016
You won't fix your 'ghetto', you're complaining because they didn't go and shoot a video in Intercontinental Hotel

Nonsense
Re: Ciara Shoots A Video Inside A Lagos Ghetto (Photo) by kachnov(m): 1:39pm On Mar 01, 2016
She try,she didn't see lekki or banana island to use.Trying to portray us in bad light.

1 Like

Re: Ciara Shoots A Video Inside A Lagos Ghetto (Photo) by JaySalvador27: 1:56pm On Mar 01, 2016
osesology:

Hmmm...I'm trying to understand u.

Bros, are you ok?...cos if you are then....u knw what, never mind lipsrsealed
Re: Ciara Shoots A Video Inside A Lagos Ghetto (Photo) by osesology(m): 2:13pm On Mar 01, 2016
ezera:

Bros Osesology this is called UPPER CUT! 1-0.
Who dey home?
Bros, I only reply repliable quotes. Check her original post, she was making some sense to me until I got to the last three lines, and I got confused. I didn't want to correct her, I gave her the chance to correct herself, but it's so unfortunate that she didn't even notice her blunder. On a fp topic, how many likes does she have so far?
Re: Ciara Shoots A Video Inside A Lagos Ghetto (Photo) by alaskido(m): 2:24pm On Mar 01, 2016
We have worst and dirty places in the USA. Take for example some ghetto's in New York.
Re: Ciara Shoots A Video Inside A Lagos Ghetto (Photo) by eLcastro(m): 2:50pm On Mar 01, 2016
I don't even care wia she shot d vid..i juz hope she payz all datz required.,bringin moni 2 9ja datz all datz important to mi ryt...make dem no go dey do foriegn artist foriegn artist she no com pay revenue o
Re: Ciara Shoots A Video Inside A Lagos Ghetto (Photo) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 01, 2016
So what are we to do with those laps?
Re: Ciara Shoots A Video Inside A Lagos Ghetto (Photo) by christopher123(m): 3:59pm On Mar 01, 2016
She is stupid ....why shoot in a ghetto ..she no see VI or bannana island or some sort Enugu

Must it be ghetto
Re: Ciara Shoots A Video Inside A Lagos Ghetto (Photo) by Abagworo(m): 5:06pm On Mar 01, 2016
Nigeria and lack of maintenance. Dolphin estate is now ghetto?
Re: Ciara Shoots A Video Inside A Lagos Ghetto (Photo) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 01, 2016
halfricanadian:
This sh*t is crazy!

If she travels to other country she world use their most beautiful city

Nigeria now she is using ghetto cry

But truth b told we need help
Let her video b d voice our leaders refuse to listen too

When they the state nigeria is i hope our leaders will b ashamed enough to melt their hard rock heart
Chai, English language grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Top 6 Collaborations Yet To Happen In The Nigeria Music Industry / "Fly Suit" - Dija Steps Out In New Suit Style (Photo) / Why My Wedding Was Private – Adekunle Gold Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.