Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,078 members, 7,957,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:48 AM

You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much (24852 Views)

10 Things To Never Say To Your Boss / Your Salary Is Not Enough If You Experience These Signs / 5 Occupations That Receive The Highest Number Of Insults In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 01, 2016
Make i see where them dey slap person everyday and them dey pay 850k. Na swag i go take dey receive those slap everyday.
Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much by Otuosowo(f): 2:51pm On Mar 01, 2016
deanoffaculty:
850k? I will just draw a daily roaster of Insults and give it to him. Any day he forgot to insult me, I will send a reminder......'Boss, have you insulted me today?' grin grin
Insult is better than sack letter.......

O boy I don't mind the insult oo as long as my salary keeps coming, who cares. Who insults hepp. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much by shumuel(m): 2:53pm On Mar 01, 2016
yusufadebayo02:
Imagine you just got a new job and your salary is ₦850,000 monthly but your New Boss insults you too much and call you all sought of names…. You can Imagine!
What would you do?

I will add ''sourcing for new insults'' as part of my job and tender it to him/her daily, so my boss would never run out insults, if i hear say person vex for that kind thing na to wossz dat person slap o, N850k no be moimoi, mehn that kind of cash ain't no joke, so amma take all the insults willying, with smiles sad
Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much by babra19: 3:02pm On Mar 01, 2016
yusufadebayo02:
Imagine you just got a new job and your salary is ₦850,000 monthly but your New Boss insults you too much and call you all sought of names…. You can Imagine!
What would you do?
hmmmmm
I will swallow the insults
and use the N850,000 to console myself
at least one day my boss will get tired of insulting
everything is all about patience.

1 Like

Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:23pm On Mar 01, 2016
Any time I'm being insulted, I'll think of my bank alert at the end of the month and smile. grin

2 Likes

Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much by joshrare(m): 3:43pm On Mar 01, 2016
A whole lot of nigerian take insults for salaries that is far less than this....

Mehn na to impot endurance, download patience, then soak myself inside tolerance while I focus on d job and bank alert..

No dulling

1 Like

Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much by 1miccza: 4:01pm On Mar 01, 2016
I'll simply create an artificial wall against his insults and forget he ever existed
Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much by solid3(m): 4:15pm On Mar 01, 2016
Even Jesus Christ my lord was insulted who am that I will not be insulted if I earn such amount?
Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much by twentysixteen(f): 4:27pm On Mar 01, 2016
D insult dey gum my body? See me see money o, odeshi mood activated.
Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much by 1kinggy(m): 4:38pm On Mar 01, 2016
Darn the insults, so far mo be your mama or papa and your salary no reduce.
But don't miss a good and subtle opportunity to let his boss (yes, your oga's oga) know.
Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much by blackprowler: 4:50pm On Mar 01, 2016
Having lived in that world, I can say this in practical terms, not projections:

1. It's unlikely you would be in a position to earn as much and still be under such a boss. It is in low-level job environments you find such a life.

2. Those saying they would ignore such a person as long as they get bank salary alert have clearly never been in such a situation. You would not live your everyday life being insulted if you earn 850k a month. You would have alternatives.

Is this just an idle scenario just being conjectured to while away the time?

1 Like

Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 01, 2016
deanoffaculty:

On the contrary, it's not very bad and am grateful to God. If not for the grace of God sustaining Nigerians, Is the current situation not more than bad?
Wait ooo! @Vfactor,is your salary above #850k? Cos you dey form chairman like Dangote.... undecided undecided

No be matter of chairman or no chairman. I agree say person gas get thick skin, but there is something called dignity.
Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much by emi89: 6:15pm On Mar 01, 2016
I he likes make he insult my parents join provided at d end of the month my account go swell
Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much by Stallione(m): 6:23pm On Mar 01, 2016
me I no send oo,as long as I dey get alert,na Godwin!!!!
Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much by asalimpo(m): 6:30pm On Mar 01, 2016
DABACON:

You can not really define yourself until when you get hold of real money. Who you really are will suffice when $10 million dollars suddenly lands ur account compare to ur $20
you're right. But how does an employee make such amounts in Nigeria? I.e from a salary
Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much by muloks2013(m): 6:32pm On Mar 01, 2016
yusufadebayo02:
What would you do?
All the insult is test of ur Behaviour, attitude and character......wish u all d best in d job......don't forget d patience dog eat d fattest bone! word***
Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much by Onliie(m): 7:02pm On Mar 01, 2016
yusufadebayo02:
What would you do?
what better paying job?
Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much by Phaytte(f): 7:11pm On Mar 01, 2016
For 850k, I would accept a job that receiving insults is the main job..

1 Like

Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much by Ammybebe: 7:56pm On Mar 01, 2016
Yes o...
Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much by Ammybebe: 7:58pm On Mar 01, 2016
Phaytte:
For 850k, I would accept a job that receiving insults is the main job..
for ur mind abi...
Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much by access081: 8:04pm On Mar 01, 2016
If him like make him dey slap me every morning with insult, as long as I get paid.. I DONT CARE
Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much by Mosandie(f): 8:16pm On Mar 01, 2016
:
deanoffaculty:
850k? I will just draw a daily roaster of Insults and give it to him. Any day he forgot to insult me, I will send a reminder......'Boss, have you insulted me today?' grin grin
Insult is better than sack letter.......
this got me laughing cheesy
Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much by bellarmine: 8:27pm On Mar 01, 2016
And who told you that people out there with between 50k-100k per month don't receive such insult or even more than yours?

Come to think of it, we are talking of 850k for crying out loud.

hehe...I will simply tell my friends that I got a job where I am paid to be insulted-period!
Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much by nini007(m): 8:51pm On Mar 01, 2016
yusufadebayo02:
What would you do?
Insult koor, abuse nii. Abeg, make he dey insult me dey go... in fact d day he/she stops to insult me, I go sue am!

1 Like

Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 01, 2016
He has paid for everything...
Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much by Sammyblaq(m): 9:16pm On Mar 01, 2016
U say 850k salary... The insult go turn compliment.
Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much by gozi542: 9:42pm On Mar 01, 2016
Abeg resign make I represent you for just a month make I check whether the manager dey insult person we'l we'l.
Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much by omojeesu(m): 9:52pm On Mar 01, 2016
Swallow the insults. Multiply them by zero. Go on with your life. 'Eebu kii so', so say the Yoruba!
Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much by asalimpo(m): 3:55pm On Mar 02, 2016
You take some money from your salary , buy him some nice thoughtful gift that isnt cheap.
Give it to him every month for say 5 month and the insults will cease.
You'll become his friend .
He could recommend you for promotion,raises etc.
Even if he's angry,his tone will be growing less harsh.

This way,you've killed two birds with one stone.
Write off the expenses as insult or job security tax that you have to pay to secure your job.
Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much by johntaiwo123(m): 4:05pm On Mar 02, 2016
I will go on fasting and prayer that God should transfer the BOSS
Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much by SenatorJames(m): 9:38pm On Mar 02, 2016
Don't you know that the actual salary is #150,000, the remaining #600,000 is the insult allowance?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MTN Sacks 180 Help Desk Staff / Why Do Entrepreneurs Talk Down On 9-5? / Npower Recruitment 2016 Shortlisted Candidates List – Npower Shortlisted Candida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.