Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,593 members, 7,816,463 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. (56305 Views)

‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ / Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years / I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by YelloweWest: 10:55pm On Mar 04, 2016
Timbuktou:

1. I guess the state has some jurisdiction on this if the marriage ceremony was conducted under its authority, say at a local government or state secretariat. Also, I don't think the state would waste their time passing and publicising a law without any atom of power.

2. Isn't everybody entitled to filing a suit on whatever issue they feel aggrieved by? Divorcing on grounds of infidelity is within the rights of any individual and what this would likely achieve for the aggrieved party is compensation in terms of alimony and such; the only respite a bigamist would get is a lack of jailtime grin.

3. The cost of polygamy is well-known and it won't deter anyone so inclined. Not everyone can own a Rolls Royce, no?

4. Your arguments against prenups sound more sentimental than professional. I guess you girls do stick together, eh? grin. In today's world, I would say it is a necessity for a man to have one drawn. It's a security measure in today's world of women's liberation and associate scams. The less the likelihood of a woman accessing her husband's fortunes post divorce, the less the likelihood of her fantasizing about and pushing for and/or manipulating her way towards a divorce. This isn't about planning to divorce or having no intentions to stay married. It's simple survival. We all know Nigerian women are now wiser and will leave at the drop of a hat, if nairaland posts are anything to go by, taking along the spoils of war marriage. It is only natural that Nigerian men respond with corresponding wisdom. wink

I am a lawyer and I've give you the position of the law as it is not as it ought to be or as you want it to be.
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Dheartless: 8:28am On Mar 05, 2016
YelloweWest:

I am a lawyer and I've give you the position of the law as it is not as it ought to be or as you want it to be.
prenup is a neccesity in todays world
if you won't contract a husband and a wife on prenuptial agreement (unless they both share the man's wealth if they divorce), some other very capable and respected lawyer will .

by the way why didn't you say "I won't advice prenups unless the man and the woman agrees to split the woman's wealth if they divorce"?

or a woman can't make money ?
maybe you also think a woman can't be richer than a man?
so in these cases they should still split the man's wealth ?

I agree with Timbuktou, if he thinks your stands on prenups is rather sentimental than professional.

thank you
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Moana(f): 8:39am On Mar 05, 2016
Adasun:
Hellow fellow,am in a big mess right now.

My pervetious heart lead me to cheat on my wife and unfortunately i got caught red handed.i woun't explain dat awkward experience for now.

My wife trusted me so much,but i broke those trust.now my own home is broken too.

should i continue to make peace reign?bt i have tried my best.i need ur help my fellow landers.help a brother to make da right decision.

give and it shall be given unto you. Carry your cross, you didn't report yourself to us when you cheated did you?

Go buy her a car if you want her to stop misbehaving grin
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Joy1706(f): 2:11pm On Mar 06, 2016
obstead200:
we dont need to die for u to see the better ones.
Just obtain a visa and travel to europe/US. Or if u cant afford a visa, become a refugee.

As long as u remain in africa, Na like this e go dey. I cant change it. U cants change it.
Just a matter of time my dear
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Joy1706(f): 2:13pm On Mar 06, 2016
oloyede252:
oh God."to a nigerian man".i want to believe environment influences perception,so if the male relatives of you family and enviroment are bad example just say so...anty joy the way you reason ehh God wil vex...so if at a point there's a problem the next thing is to start cursing abi..the way of your family is not universal bt limitd to you only so find some wisdom when interacting with other people from a stable home..
Actually I'm surrounded by wonderful men. Judging from the comments of NL guys only, I've given up on naija men. Judging 4rm these comments, naija men are nothing to write home about.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Joy1706(f): 2:14pm On Mar 06, 2016
jrerico1:
Retard demsel I just hope you get a brain some day.
Don't ever quote me again, because I won't reply. The truth is bitter undecided
You quoted me first you bastard. Neva u try that again. Stay in ur lane. Ode
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Joy1706(f): 2:17pm On Mar 06, 2016
seaga:

Tried to ignore all your abnoxious statement all along, why re you insulting this woman, she is a mother of 3...., you say you are a lady and fighting an unrealistic course for the womenfolk. She is matured enough to see the real world, not that bodacious fantasy running in your Head . You sound so bittered, your hatred for the menfolk, i sympathize with you, because it's obvious you had and still badly hurt by a guy.Let it go before it ruin the remains...
I don't need to be hurt by a guy before I feel the pains of numerous women out there. I don't hate menfolk. It's jst that a majority of u naija men aka cave men irritate me. So cos she's a mother of 3 I should like her feet. Do u know if I'm a mother of 5 myself?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by oloyede252(m): 2:41pm On Mar 06, 2016
Joy1706:

Actually I'm surrounded by wonderful men. Judging from the comments of NL guys only, I've given up on naija men. Judging 4rm these comments, naija men are nothing to write home about.
okay.bt you knw this is online where a rat can be a lion and i hope your behaviour online is different from real life,if not you are nothing to write home about.
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Joy1706(f): 11:50pm On Mar 06, 2016
oloyede252:
okay.bt you knw this is online where a rat can be a lion and i hope your behaviour online is different from real life,if not you are nothing to write home about.
That's true sha. I just get really mad when I see some shitty views online. I'm actually a really nice gal oo grin. Lol.
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by seaga: 4:43am On Mar 08, 2016
Joy1706:

I don't need to be hurt by a guy before I feel the pains of numerous women out there. I don't hate menfolk. It's jst that a majority of u naija men aka cave men irritate me. So cos she's a mother of 3 I should like her feet. Do u know if I'm a mother of 5 myself?

Well you don't sound like a wife, let alone a mother, No offense,because if you were, you would be more cautious in your approach . Besides your attack is similar to the recent and growing rebellion by some so called feminist, who re usually young and single.
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by ZeeAfrica(f): 5:55am On Mar 08, 2016
Prove to her dat u realise dat u made a mistake and u regret it, n never do dat shit again. Its hard to be cheated upon, n it takes a lot to forgive
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by diva90: 6:06pm On Mar 08, 2016
You started it so make constant efforts to rectify the problem. After all if tables were turned and you caught her cheating, we won't be here discussing this, you would have chased her out of the house since. Now tell me why she should let you off the hook so easily ? undecided
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Joy1706(f): 1:10pm On Mar 09, 2016
seaga:

Well you don't sound like a wife, let alone a mother, No offense,because if you were, you would be more cautious in your approach . Besides your attack is similar to the recent and growing rebellion by some so called feminist, who re usually young and single.
Oga na u sabi abeg
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by ariyike23(f): 12:30pm On Mar 19, 2016
Adasun:
Hellow fellow,am in a big mess right now.

My pervetious heart lead me to cheat on my wife and unfortunately i got caught red handed.i woun't explain dat awkward experience for now.

My wife trusted me so much,but i broke those trust.now my own home is broken too.

When da deed happened and i was caught,she cried nd cried and later left my house.due to pleads frm those she respected so much because i ask them for help.she later came back to da hwz bt not in gud terms

we no longer greet,she hardly talks to me,she cook when she wants to.once she did not cook,i had to buy fud for da kids

most of all,she now started acting wield nd free.she picks suspicious calls right under my nose.laugh anyhow when charting.

When it first started,i thought it's just a plot to get me jealous so i dance to da tone.i use my body language to atleast show her am jealous and want her badly.

Bt it got worse,she now comes home late and even brought a guy home.and when i saw dis guy in da sitting rum,he introduce me as her cousing.sadsad

i was mad,but i myself i guilty.how do i show her dat am in charge when i myself was caught cheatingshould i send her out?on what ground

should i continue to make peace reign?bt i have tried my best.i need ur help my fellow landers.help a brother to make da right decision.

Kip listening to advices frm dis so called men and ruin yo marriage completely iyeh. Mst of dis guys advising yu can lick their wives feet. I read ur comments ere and i cn c dt u even av ego problems,yu feel u are d man so derefore she shld take ur apologies and act like nuffing happend.Now i wanna ask u ,how wuld u feel if tables were turned? I min she doing d cheating,u wulda sent her packing abi?? Im not a feminist oo,infact i wuld do evrything to please my future hubby and be submissive as a wife should,buh u know one thing i detest,cheating.. it irritates my intestine,any man i must marry must be warned about this.. its beta u cheat and i dnt find out kos it wuld ruin a lotta things.. women endure marriages dis daiz and nt enjoy. ANY WOMAN on this forum that says she wuld take it if her husband cheats is a chronic liar,yu are evn lucky shez showing reactions,wat is worse is a woman who kips quiet afta all dis,go and make right d wrong u av done and put asides ur ego

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Emeruempaul: 1:34pm On Mar 19, 2016
My broda send her packing she is tired of the marriage

1 Like

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 20, 2016
Your case is very simple bruv, in that she's very upset and disappointed with you. She still loves you l guess, so you need not be bothered with the game she's playing in order to get at you. She wants you on your 'bended knees', hence you need to have a one to one heart - felt chat with her. During the course of the conversation, confess your short failings to her and ask for her forgiveness. You also need to renew your vows and commitments to her, as well as giving her access to your phone or FB's account if you've got one. You need to do all these to gain back her love, trust and confidence in you.

Afterwards, you can surprise her with all manner of spontaneous treats just to spoil her and make her happy, such as gifts; cooking for her (not always ooo); massaging her if you're good at it; praise her beauty and wonderful character traits she's got to name a few. There's a mystery to a woman's heart that l feel most guys should know, cherish it and not play with it. Stay cool bruv!
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Bibors(m): 6:00pm On Mar 20, 2016
There is so much grammer in this world to either blame or console you. Please note that nothing is right or wrong here but different schools of thought expressing what they feel is right and the truth be told , thee is no formula to get things right.

This is about the 3rd/4th generation of Nigerians who have polygamous parents or grand parents. Ever wondered how they lived peacefully without all the stress the today man experiences in a monotonous family?.

I respect your courage in trying to seek for solutions as 80% of men have same issues and are very shy to admit it.
Men cheat and men get caught and women decide to male the home hell for the men.
Solution- remove your mind from the love contraction and concentrate on making more money. Convert all energies spent on worry, love and sex into aggression to expand your business. Apply the principle of love transmutation and In s short while you will be KING of your house hold again.
If you were a Dangote, an Otedola or an Adenuga, your wife will only express her dissatisfaction concerning the cheating and a simple baby I am sorry it will not happen again and remember you are the best would take care of the situation.

The truth is that she will never really forgive you but she can be all over you when you got stuff nobody else can give. Keep getting rich again and again and that's it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Man Dumps His Wife In Nigeria & Travels To The US. Photos / My Husband Inspects My Private Part Anytime I Return From Work / Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.