Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,557 members, 7,816,346 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. (56303 Views)

‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ / Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years / I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by uckennety(m): 12:52pm On Mar 02, 2016
daretodiffer:

Are you crazy?

You married one another. You played your part by proposing, she did hers by saying yes. It is fvcking relationship!

Deal with it, wussy!
Aunty wussy!hence she said yes let her deal wid it!and don't let her kids grow in a broken HomE!
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 02, 2016
uckennety:

Aunty wussy!hence she said yes let her deal wid it!and don't let her kids grow in a broken HomE!

You are wussy. The husband should have thought of that before he did what he did. The wife can decide to stay or leavetongue, she should choose one biko.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 02, 2016
uckennety:

Noooo let her gt matured!dz z not d 1st time a man v cheated on his wife! Let her deal wid it!unless she wants to quit d marriage!men cheats n so doesn't women!v she asked y he did it!
me cheating
Is cool
Women cheatin is trouble lol grin
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Armanee: 1:51pm On Mar 02, 2016
AfroKnight:
Look, this woman is taking things too far. After your apology she's now behaving like she doesn't need the marriage. You married a very foolish woman who thinks like a teenager. Her game will backfire and nobody will console her. What stupidity!

She is lucky she has a man that wants her. If she knew she didn't want the marriage any longer why did she come back? Why couldn't she stay in her father's to play her childish games. Rubbish.

At some point, revenge becomes senseless. Some women don't have sense.

Lolz..

SO...The wife should do what she wants and then tell him ur almighty solution to all problems.."I'm Sorry" or whatever form of apology the OP rendered.. since u believe it's sufficient for her to forgive the man, then it's also sufficient for the man to swallow all she'z done when she'z thru doing them.

Jokers everywhere... cheesy

U wan chop but u no want make ur wife chop..because na u be man. lolz..

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Armanee: 1:54pm On Mar 02, 2016
Joy1706:

Hahahahha! Oh my! What does that foolish divorced self acclaimed marriage counsellor toks2008 know about marriage? When he couldn't even keep his wife. Babe beg don't make me laugh

No mind these jokers.. They believe they are the only ones entitled to the "Get out of jail Free" card just cos they've got sth swinging btw their legs.. In their mind now, na only woman de go HELL...

hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaa!!! Kontinu cheating on ur women .. otondos! grin

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by lobrosky(m): 2:07pm On Mar 02, 2016
Allow me introduce you to Pure Designer's Oil Fragrances
It is rich, Strong and long-lasting (lasting more than 48 hours). And the Good thing is, it is very Affordable
For Instance, the fragrance Creed Aventus, commercially available for 72,000 to 80,000
We offer you the same fragrance, in its pure oil form for just #4,000 <the same Fragrance, ours even lasts Longer>. So enjoys your favourite designer brands for a price you can afford. You can call or send a WhatsApp message on 08066315416 for your orders, you'll be glad you did.

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Joy1706(f): 2:28pm On Mar 02, 2016
uckennety:

Nooo dts nt wt am saying!exactly but He who plays d piper dictates d tune!i married her,she didn't marry me!marriage is not relationship!let her gt matured and deal wid it
What the Fucck do u people even mean by 'I married her, she didn't marry me'? Was it a ghost that said I DO to you on ur wedding day? Did u we'd urself? Didn't ur wife say vows? If yes, dude she married you too. You pple should upgrade ur reasoning abeg

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Funkybabee(f): 2:38pm On Mar 02, 2016
i don't know y some men,not men jare some guys just they talk divorce as if it normal or good thing. anyway i cant blame them cuz some of them are not marry and they didn't know wat is called marriage.Bible say wat God have join let no man put asunder if in any other circumstances u must not divorce ur wife .anyway my advice for u is just keep begging her for the sake of the children future' Yoruba says omolomo ko le dabi omo eni' so u are reaping wat u sow keep continue with the film.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Joy1706(f): 2:39pm On Mar 02, 2016
bebe2:

grin

OK. Until u stay in ur husband house for 20yrs, don't bother to call me names.

And the day ur husband has an affair, u too go out and spread it wide. Na u sabi.

The fact that I don't run to the nearest dic-k makes me a glorified house maid. Try glorified wife, glorified mum, glorified land lady, glorified business woman. cool
Madam it's not about being married for 20 years. Doesn't mean u have a good marriage. More like 20 years a slave. Hahahahahaha! grin grin See ur comment below

"Men of these days are so Weak, so my husband cheated, so I will bring a strange man to his living room?

Or go out and come back late or neglect his kids?

Which day I start to fly? Well with some men u can get away with many things."

You sound like ur in master - house girl relationship. Seems u have a husband who keeps u under control by beating u like a horse. You can take it but other women, I mean other normal women won't. His wife has every right to act out. She's angry and she's been hurt.
I know ur the type of woman whose husband will bring his girlfriends home and you'll serve them food and even excuse urself from ur matrimonial room. Lmao! I pity you o. That one no be marriage abeg.
And the fact that you keep saying HIS HOUSE, HIS LIVING ROOM shows the kind of master -servant marriage ur operating. I guess ur just a tenant. Choi! I pity for some women o. And this one will open her mouth and say she's married. Hahahahahaha! grin grin grin Say hi to your task master aka strong man when he gets back. Lmao! Glorified house geh grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by uckennety(m): 2:59pm On Mar 02, 2016
daretodiffer:

You are wussy. The husband should have thought of that before he did what he did. The wife can decide to stay or leavetongue, she should choose one biko.
Aunty wussy!pls let Em divorce HENCE she can't Grow pass it!mayb d nxt guy won't cHEat!
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by uckennety(m): 3:02pm On Mar 02, 2016
Joy1706:

What the Fucck do u people even mean by 'I married her, she didn't marry me'? Was it a ghost that said I DO to you on ur wedding day? Did u we'd urself? Didn't ur wife say vows? If yes, dude she married you too. You pple should upgrade ur reasoning abeg
Am d architect of d marriagE!
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by uckennety(m): 3:04pm On Mar 02, 2016
bardella1:
me cheating
Is cool
Women cheatin is trouble lol grin
Women cheating means dt am nt a man!i can't control her even in bed
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Joy1706(f): 3:19pm On Mar 02, 2016
uckennety:

But if she didn't say yes, would u have a marriage? Ur both architects of d marriage

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 02, 2016
uckennety:

Aunty wussy!pls let Em divorce HENCE she can't Grow pass it!mayb d nxt guy won't cHEat!

Maybe she wouldn't get remarry againsmiley

Maybe the next guy won't cheatsmiley

Maybe she wouldn't start cheating toosmiley

Wussy!

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 02, 2016
uckennety:

Ode! Loser!

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by bebe2(f): 3:58pm On Mar 02, 2016
Joy1706:

Madam it's not about being married for 20 years. Doesn't mean u have a good marriage. More like 20 years a slave. Hahahahahaha! grin grin See ur comment below

"Men of these days are so Weak, so my husband cheated, so I will bring a strange man to his living room?

Or go out and come back late or neglect his kids?

Which day I start to fly? Well with some men u can get away with many things."

You sound like ur in master - house girl relationship. Seems u have a husband who keeps u under control by beating u like a horse. You can take it but other women, I mean other normal women won't. His wife has every right to act out. She's angry and she's been hurt.
I know ur the type of woman whose husband will bring his girlfriends home and you'll serve them food and even excuse urself from ur matrimonial room. Lmao! I pity you o. That one no be marriage abeg.
And the fact that you keep saying HIS HOUSE, HIS LIVING ROOM shows the kind of master -servant marriage ur operating. I guess ur just a tenant. Choi! I pity for some women o. And this one will open her mouth and say she's married. Hahahahahaha! grin grin grin Say hi to your task master aka strong man when he gets back. Lmao! Glorified house geh grin grin

U can sun teeth all u want.

Pls define a gud marriage for me.

I won't argue with u. I Dont have a slave master relationship.

My point remains on no grounds should a married woman bring another mam in to her home. It's not done. It's a no no.

Instead of running ur mouth just learn, u don't know it all.

Curse him, fight him, starve him of food and sex, seize his fone BUT Pls Never bring another man to ur home.

Its Friends like u that advised her lady to the kids and leave her husband of 15yrs because he slept wit a girl while he was on holiday in Africa.

The man begged and begged for over a year the woman refused to come back home.

Next thing we know the man cuts divorce papers for the woman, went home and married a 24yr old.

Two months ago the 24yr old arrived and now lives in the ladies matrimonial home. We sometimes see her and the man kids running up and down in the park.
Who lose??

But those frds dat were advising her and feeding her information are still with their husband and we all know way they get upto but they keep a blind eye but can advise rubbish.

Infidelity is wrong on both sides, but revenge cheating is even worse.

Girl grow up and learn.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by uckennety(m): 4:07pm On Mar 02, 2016
daretodiffer:

Ode! Loser!
Ewu!winner try n ask a Guy out nama!

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by uckennety(m): 4:12pm On Mar 02, 2016
Joy1706:

But if she didn't say yes, would u have a marriage? Ur both architects of d marriage
I'll marry d side chick n mk my main chick my side chick

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 02, 2016
uckennety:

Ewu!winner try n ask a Guy out nama!

Ode!

Loser!
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by uckennety(m): 5:06pm On Mar 02, 2016
daretodiffer:

Ode!

Loser!
Onye nzuzu!

Lame!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Joy1706(f): 8:24pm On Mar 02, 2016
uckennety:

I'll marry d side chick n mk my main chick my side chick
The side chick still has to say YES abi. She would still marry you
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 02, 2016
No mind am. Come make we arrange girls 4 U

1 Like

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by tellwisdom: 9:02pm On Mar 02, 2016
Mugu, person wey u go woz slap make she cordinate herself angry

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 02, 2016
Striving
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by dahmie2013: 9:04pm On Mar 02, 2016
Op, I love ur wife! Tell her she has a fan. D part dat really got me laffing was wen she introduced u as her cousin, I can imagine ur look @ dat moment. Enjoy.....
#twocanplaydatgame

1 Like

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 02, 2016
Adasun:
Hellow fellow,am in a big mess right now.

My pervetious heart lead me to cheat on my wife and unfortunately i got caught red handed.i woun't explain dat awkward experience for now.

My wife trusted me so much,but i broke those trust.now my own home is broken too.

When da deed happened and i was caught,she cried nd cried and later left my house.due to pleads frm those she respected so much because i ask them for help.she later came back to da hwz bt not in gud terms

we no longer greet,she hardly talks to me,she cook when she wants to.once she did not cook,i had to buy fud for da kids

most of all,she now started acting wield nd free.she picks suspicious calls right under my nose.laugh anyhow when charting.

When it first started,i thought it's just a plot to get me jealous so i dance to da tone.i use my body language to atleast show her am jealous and want her badly.

Bt it got worse,she now comes home late and even brought a guy home.and when i saw dis guy in da sitting rum,he introduce me as her cousing.sadsad

i was mad,but i myself i guilty.how do i show her dat am in charge when i myself was caught cheatingshould i send her out?on what ground

should i continue to make peace reign?bt i have tried my best.i need ur help my fellow landers.help a brother to make da right decision.

I can not even imagine me cheating on my Ashabi(wife)... The legally owner of my candy stick

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by surreal15(m): 9:07pm On Mar 02, 2016
Hi.
I think you should get her in a special place and talk to her as honestly as you can... Make her understand that you know you did wrong and you are willing to ensure that you never hurt her anymore and mean it too.
Then show her more love and allow her recover gradually.
Then also, don't cheat on her again... for your own good too.
Adasun:
Hellow fellow,am in a big mess right now.

My pervetious heart lead me to cheat on my wife and unfortunately i got caught red handed.i woun't explain dat awkward experience for now.

My wife trusted me so much,but i broke those trust.now my own home is broken too.

When da deed happened and i was caught,she cried nd cried and later left my house.due to pleads frm those she respected so much because i ask them for help.she later came back to da hwz bt not in gud terms

we no longer greet,she hardly talks to me,she cook when she wants to.once she did not cook,i had to buy fud for da kids

most of all,she now started acting wield nd free.she picks suspicious calls right under my nose.laugh anyhow when charting.

When it first started,i thought it's just a plot to get me jealous so i dance to da tone.i use my body language to atleast show her am jealous and want her badly.

Bt it got worse,she now comes home late and even brought a guy home.and when i saw dis guy in da sitting rum,he introduce me as her cousing.sadsad

i was mad,but i myself i guilty.how do i show her dat am in charge when i myself was caught cheatingshould i send her out?on what ground

should i continue to make peace reign?bt i have tried my best.i need ur help my fellow landers.help a brother to make da right decision.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 02, 2016
uckennety:

Ur a wrong no doubt!but I v learnt neva to beg a woman!try tlk to her say ur sorry!if it continues!my brother let her bE!sEnd ur children to day care,or boardinG house!allow her have HER Fun wid whoEver!then as 4 a divorce!end d whole shit!two wrong makes no ryte!!!tnxz
Please write your english well, i like ur comment but d english is making it irritatable. *no offence
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Kpartners: 9:15pm On Mar 02, 2016
If you are a christian, I think you need to tell your pastor to help you out. Good luck
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by sarutobie(m): 9:15pm On Mar 02, 2016
ariyike23:

wen u cheat on ur partner,it messes up their psychology,u make ur wife wonder if she wasnt good enough,if she didnt do well,she must have forgiven u buh its difficult to get past cheating,esp wen she catches you red handed,trust me,it doesnt make things the same way,shez no robot,she has feelings and yu have mde her feel inadequate nd we all have different levels of pain absorber,u need to now do real apologsing,if u apologise in the mannish egoistic way,u wnt get a positive response,now is d time to put ur pride asides and save yur home,wake her up in the middle of the night,and kneel to beg her,cry if possible sef,put ur emotions in it and admit u messed up and tell her to give u anoda chance to right ur wrongs..shez onli waiting for u to sober up,she def still loves nd wants her marriage,, And yu beta kip ur thing to urself nd nt share wat is hers about,d moment u made d decision to make her ur wife,u have decided to be off limit to anybody.checkmate ur self,if u have sumfing attracting u out dere,try to inculcate d same in ur wife so she cn give u d best. most women are garbage in garbage out,u want a happy home,kip ur wife happy.This applies to decent women nd wives..
The adulterous Op needs look no further for any advice on Nairaland.. You created a hole in the hedge protecting your family, thereby allowing the devil to come in and try to destroy your home..kaii..a lot of homies are seriously hustling to start their own family and others are destroying the gift God gave them with their own hands..I detest adultery gademmit! Mr adulterer go and beg, cry, plead till it gets to your wife..it is the price you have to pay for your foolish ways..I have no soft words for men like you!

11 Likes

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Milaxx: 9:16pm On Mar 02, 2016
He who fetched ant-infested
firewood should be ready to dine with lizards

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by repogirl(f): 9:16pm On Mar 02, 2016
She should get over it already jare.

She can act up anyhow but not feeding the kids is a no-no! She can decide not to feed you, but the kids? Haba!

You have to talk to her o, that you can't take her attitude any longer. You have apologised and she should either forgive and let the marriage work or she should move out so you know you are single.

The way she is handling issues is not nice at all. Cheating is painful and she might be trying to get back at you but she shouldn't make choices she will regret later in her bid to hurt you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Man Dumps His Wife In Nigeria & Travels To The US. Photos / My Husband Inspects My Private Part Anytime I Return From Work / Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.