Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,496 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. (56306 Views)

‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ / Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years / I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Ruttashobolwa(m): 9:47pm On Mar 01, 2016
You deserve that...

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by bebe2(f): 9:51pm On Mar 01, 2016
Ngenge:
As some people said, she went to the extreme level by coming back late, bringing a guy home and not cooking 4 the kids. If she cannot forgive, then both of u can seperate in peace. Two captains cannot rock d same ship but na u cause d wahala o

Men of these days are so Weak, so my husband cheated, so I will bring a strange man to his living room?

Or go out and come back late or neglect his kids?

Which day I start to fly? Well with some men u can get away with many things.

And all those saying she won't sleep with this or dat,
Pleassssseeee , take several sits. U don't know if she is or not.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by OkoAnike(m): 10:00pm On Mar 01, 2016
Op, ur wife has watch a Nigeria film "Mr. & Mrs"
My brother find that same film Mr. & Mrs, after watching it, u will be better of...

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by uckennety(m): 10:35pm On Mar 01, 2016
bardella1:
am sure if u were to catch ur wife cheating..u won't let her explain bfr u send her packing lol grin
OfcoursE she'll needs to go amicably! We can b frnds if sHE wants! grin!unless she v sometin on mE!den i'll chill!to gt bk @ her!i'll try to mk Her sister or cousin pregnant!so e go kill am!dts me oooo!b d man!unless ur nt d breadwinner!but dz case u bleeped up!nt dt u cheated!but u got caught!she is hurt no doubt!but dts not Enough to constitutE a nuisance in d family!
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 01, 2016
uckennety:

OfcoursE she'll needs to go amicably! We can b frnds if sHE wants! grin!unless she v sometin on mE!den i'll chill!to gt bk @ her!i'll try to mk Her sister or cousin pregnant!so e go kill am!dts me oooo!b d man!unless ur nt d breadwinner!but dz case u bleeped up!nt dt u cheated!but u got caught!she is hurt no doubt!but dts not Enough to constitutE a nuisance in d family!
buh it's ok for a man to constitute nuisance in d family cos hez d breadwinner wink

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by AfroKnight: 10:49pm On Mar 01, 2016
Look, this woman is taking things too far. After your apology she's now behaving like she doesn't need the marriage. You married a very foolish woman who thinks like a teenager. Her game will backfire and nobody will console her. What stupidity!

She is lucky she has a man that wants her. If she knew she didn't want the marriage any longer why did she come back? Why couldn't she stay in her father's to play her childish games. Rubbish.

At some point, revenge becomes senseless. Some women don't have sense.

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Joy1706(f): 10:54pm On Mar 01, 2016
Personally I don't think I can forgive a cheating husband. If I decide to stay, be rest assured o will lose every respect,trust and love I had for you. I would probably do what ur wife is doing except id give my kids food and leave u to fend for yourself.
Honestly you don't come across as repentant to me. So u expected her to forget everything just like that. And u even have the nerve to consider divorce. Why did u beg her in the first place? Just get out a beg. If u like allow these single NL boys control u. Just get out pls

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Joy1706(f): 10:55pm On Mar 01, 2016
AfroKnight:
Look, this woman is taking things too far. After your apology she's now behaving like she doesn't need the marriage. You married a very foolish woman who thinks like a teenager. Her game will backfire and nobody will console her. What stupidity!

She is lucky she has a man that wants her. If she knew she didn't want the marriage any longer why did she come back? Why couldn't she stay in her father's to play her childish games. Rubbish.

At some point, revenge becomes senseless. Some women don't have sense.
Pls tell me what would ur reaction be if ur wife cheated? Women don't have a right to be angry ba?

19 Likes

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Joy1706(f): 10:57pm On Mar 01, 2016
iamrealdeji:
Mr,with due respect,admit it that you're an animal for cheating on the mother of your kids. Just try to show much love to her,try to explain to her that we men are naturally polygamous,let her know that she's much better than the concubine you cheated on her with. Let her know that konji in men is just uncontrollable at times and let her know that a lot of men are he-goats,you inclusive. Ask for her forgiveness and promise never to do it again. Make sure she forgives you wholeheartedly 
If I'm ur wife and u tell me this bull sheet, I swear I'll pour hot water on u. Are u freaking insane or sth?

18 Likes

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by AfroKnight: 10:57pm On Mar 01, 2016
Joy1706:

Pls tell me what would ur reaction be if ur wife cheated? Women don't have a right to be angry ba?

If she wanted to remain angry she should have stayed away. Not come back and be playing childish games like a foolish teenager.

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Joy1706(f): 10:58pm On Mar 01, 2016
Armanee:
U shuld ask Toks2008 for an advice. He goes around encouraging Adulterous men. Im sure he has a backup plan for all situations concerning men who cheat. grin
Hahahahha! Oh my! What does that foolish divorced self acclaimed marriage counsellor toks2008 know about marriage? When he couldn't even keep his wife. Babe beg don't make me laugh

12 Likes

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by HopeAtHand: 10:59pm On Mar 01, 2016
Adasun:
[b]hellow fellow,am in a big mess right now.

My pervetious heart lead me to cheat on my wife and unfortunately i got caught red handed.i woun't explain dat awkward experience for now.

My wife trusted me so much,but i broke those trust.now my own home is broken too.

When da deed happened and i was caught,she cried nd cried and later left my house.due to pleads frm those she respected so much because i ask them for help.she later came back to da hwz bt not in gud terms

we no longer greet,she hardly talks to me,she cook when she wants to.once she did not cook,i had to buy fud for da kids

most of all,she now started acting wield nd free.she picks suspicious calls right under my nose.laugh anyhow when charting.

When it first started,i thought it's just a plot to get me jealous so i dance to da tone.i use my body language to atleast show her am jealous and want her badly.

Bt it got worse,she now comes home late and even brought a guy home.and when i saw dis guy in da sitting rum,he introduce me as her cousing.sadsad

i was mad,but i myself i guilty.how do i show her dat am in charge when i myself was caught cheatingshould i send her out?on what ground

should i continue to make peace reign?bt i have tried my best.i need ur help my fellow landers.help a brother to make da right decision.

lalasticala do da needful.
Tanks
[/b]

Dangotes wife walks in and meets him in a steamy situation. Whay does she do??.. She simply asks if she shud join and make it a 3some.

Make money and cheat on anyone..
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Joy1706(f): 11:00pm On Mar 01, 2016
AfroKnight:

If she wanted to remain angry she should have stayed away. Not come back and be playing childish games like a foolish teenager.
You've not answered my question. What would ur reaction to a cheating wife be?

11 Likes

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by AfroKnight: 11:09pm On Mar 01, 2016
Joy1706:

You've not answered my question. What would ur reaction to a cheating wife be?

It is irrelevant. Anyway let me humour you. I would forgive her and take her back if I could. Conversely, if I judge the issue to be too grievous, I wouldn't get back with her.

It is petty to get back together just so you can "do your own back". An adult should have grown beyond that.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by iamrealdeji(m): 11:17pm On Mar 01, 2016
Joy1706:

If I'm ur wife and u tell me this bull sheet, I swear I'll pour hot water on u. Are u freaking insane or sth?
madam,whats your business with my comment? So,you said I'm insane because I made a joke right there? Was I talking to you? Or you're trying to mention someone else? I won't argue much with you,you can call me whatever you like

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by emzila(m): 11:38pm On Mar 01, 2016
Swissheart:
Not giving the kids food is totally bad and uncalled for.... .. We all sin and since you claim to have apologized and even repented she should get it go. I dislike ppl with you did and I do attitude. Anyways talk to her again and again. ..... Show her you won't ever do such again. Make her understand you won't like her bring problems home because of a sin you v repented over.
pls accept my hand of friendship
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Sarang(f): 11:39pm On Mar 01, 2016
bebe2:

Men of these days are so Weak, so my husband cheated, so I will bring a strange man to his living room?

She won't because she's a good woman.
Your type are the people that remain in an abusive relationship for marriage namesake.
If my husband cheats on me,heaven knows thats the end.
That woman she has a kind heart and this husband of hers is just poo.

Im surprise to see some women still thinks themselves as nothing in this century.

12 Likes

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Sarang(f): 11:41pm On Mar 01, 2016
Joy1706:
Personally I don't think I can forgive a cheating husband. If I decide to stay, be rest assured o will lose every respect,trust and love I had for you. I would probably do what ur wife is doing except id give my kids food and leave u to fend for yourself.
Honestly you don't come across as repentant to me. So u expected her to forget everything just like that. And u even have the nerve to consider divorce. Why did u beg her in the first place? Just get out a beg. If u like allow these single NL boys control u. Just get out pls

Exactly.
Look at the useless responses he's giving.
If its him the marriage would have been over by now.
Respect your wife if you want her to respect you.
Isn't respect reciprocal.
Beg ko. Forgiveness ni.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by rhymesnoni(m): 12:10am On Mar 02, 2016
She z jst doin it 2 gt u jelous she aint cheatin on u..

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by bebe2(f): 1:44am On Mar 02, 2016
Sarang:

Your type are the people that remain in an abusive relationship for marriage namesake.

Im surprise to see some women still thinks themselves as nothing in this century.

Me think my self as nothing ? Far from it .

I have a man who adores me and has been doing dat for 20yrs. Treats me the same he treated me wen i was 17. There will always be issues, but one needs widom to handle it.

she has taken it too far. She had my sympathy until she brought a stranger to her matrimonial home.

For me dats a No No. On no account shud dat happen. That type of anger can make her sleep with someone else just to punish her husband . She is very vulnerable at this stage and men love that they will happily take advantage of the situation.

OK, wen all this dies down wat does she tell the stranger?

U live and learn, u dat is acting like untouchable, the day u hear ur husband is cheating on u , divorce him, take the kids and marry another man. Wen dat one cheats divorce him too, add the new kids to old from previous fathers. Search for another. Let's see how far that will take you.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Sarang(f): 2:26am On Mar 02, 2016
bebe2:

Me think my self as nothing ? Far from it .

I have a man who adores me and has been doing dat for 20yrs. Treats me the same he treated me wen i was 17. There will always be issues, but one needs widom to handle it.

she has taken it too far. She had my sympathy until she brought a stranger to her matrimonial home.

For me dats a No No. On no account shud dat happen. That type of anger can make her sleep with someone else just to punish her husband . She is very vulnerable at this stage and men love that they will happily take advantage of the situation.

OK, wen all this dies down wat does she tell the stranger?

U live and learn, u dat is acting like untouchable, the day u hear ur husband is cheating on u , divorce him, take the kids and marry another man. Wen dat one cheats divorce him too, add the new kids to old from previous fathers. Search for another. Let's see how far that will take you.

Thanks for your advice. Appreciated.
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Mamatee07: 2:54am On Mar 02, 2016
Sarang:

She thinks every woman will accept rubbish just to be Mrs. She's a disgrace to women, a woman with very low self esteem. That's the type that makes these men think they can do anything

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Adasun(m): 8:59am On Mar 02, 2016
HopeAtHand:

Dangotes wife walks in and meets him in a steamy situation. Whay does she do??.. She simply asks if she shud join and make it a 3some.

Make money and cheat on anyone..
am not lacking okay,bt erhmm she her self is boyant
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Joy1706(f): 11:02am On Mar 02, 2016
iamrealdeji:
madam,whats your business with my comment? So,you said I'm insane because I made a joke right there? Was I talking to you? Or you're trying to mention someone else? I won't argue much with you,you can call me whatever you like
Honey, are you insane is different from you are insane
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Joy1706(f): 11:04am On Mar 02, 2016
bebe2:

Its obvious ur just a glorified maid who thinks herself to be a wife. Your husband must have really done a number on ur self esteem. Your comments disgust me

15 Likes

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by bebe2(f): 11:14am On Mar 02, 2016
Joy1706:

Its obvious ur just a glorified maid who thinks herself to be a wife. Your husband must have really done a number on ur self esteem. Your comments disgust me

grin

OK. Until u stay in ur husband house for 20yrs, don't bother to call me names.

And the day ur husband has an affair, u too go out and spread it wide. Na u sabi.

The fact that I don't run to the nearest dic-k makes me a glorified house maid. Try glorified wife, glorified mum, glorified land lady, glorified business woman. cool

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by misspicy(f): 11:40am On Mar 02, 2016
God help that man that cheats on me and get caught when we married cheesy lol
it will be the beginning of the end

All this macho forming boys and option less women like that bebe whatever who has lost every self esteem can continue barking,I know what to do gringrin

11 Likes

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by uckennety(m): 12:29pm On Mar 02, 2016
bardella1:
buh it's ok for a man to constitute nuisance in d family cos hez d breadwinner wink
Nooo dts nt wt am saying!exactly but He who plays d piper dictates d tune!i married her,she didn't marry me!marriage is not relationship!let her gt matured and deal wid it

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 02, 2016
uckennety:

Nooo dts nt wt am saying!exactly but He who plays d piper dictates d tune!i married her,she didn't marry me!marriage is not relationship!let her gt matured and deal wid it
let her get matured and accept the fact dat her husband will continue cheatin on her bcs he married her shocked

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 02, 2016
xtervaganza:
She brought a guy home? Are you joking?

You have to be joking. I'm married and if my wife comes home with another man I'll kill the man 1st before throwing her out

I would never chest kn her though

You have started againundecided

1 Like

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 02, 2016
uckennety:

Are you crazy?

You married one another. You played your part by proposing, she did hers by saying yes. It is fvcking relationship!

Deal with it, wussy!

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by uckennety(m): 12:46pm On Mar 02, 2016
bardella1:
let her get matured and accept the fact dat her husband will continue cheatin on her bcs he married her shocked
Noooo let her gt matured!dz z not d 1st time a man v cheated on his wife! Let her deal wid it!unless she wants to quit d marriage!men cheats n so doesn't women!v she asked y he did it!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Man Dumps His Wife In Nigeria & Travels To The US. Photos / My Husband Inspects My Private Part Anytime I Return From Work / Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.