Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,593 members, 7,816,462 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. (56304 Views)

‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ / Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years / I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by seaga: 11:41pm On Mar 03, 2016
Sixix:

I agree however I don't see why she can't bring a friend home. He could have been family and there are no evidence to suggest that they are involved.

The op should speak to her family about thisnthis. Nairaland is not a mediation centresmiley

Why introduce your other half as your cousin?
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Sixix: 11:45pm On Mar 03, 2016
seaga:

Why introduce your other half as your cousin?

It could be a way to get back at him

I don't think she is cheating but she needs to stop. There are other subtle painful ways to make him paygrin
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by seaga: 11:54pm On Mar 03, 2016
Sixix:

It could be a way to get back at him

I don't think she is cheating but she needs to stop. There are other subtle painful ways to make him paygrin

Now you're talking. Better woman than few I ve seen commenting rubbish and insulting every. .
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Joy1706(f): 11:54pm On Mar 03, 2016
jrerico1:
am just angry with you. But there's no probs because you sound like a teenager, And still dont want to learn from an experienced woman undecided
Experienced in handling her cheating husband? Nothing to learn abeg

1 Like

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Joy1706(f): 11:57pm On Mar 03, 2016
jrerico1:
I need to see you, and slap the hell out of you face. Nonsense. If he divorce her ain't there numerous women ready to take her place. Why is she not in her father's house?? Is her husband the first man that cheat, most men cheat soo she better remain in her father's house. The man in question is a weakling. Nonsense
Slap me and watch me break ur head. Who do u think u are. slowpoke! If she divorce him, there are other fishes in d sea too. You are a weakling. Ur dick controls u and u call urself a man? Ur a boy, a weak boy for that matter

1 Like

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Joy1706(f): 11:57pm On Mar 03, 2016
jrerico1:
stup up.
Make me
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Joy1706(f): 12:00am On Mar 04, 2016
oloyede252:
from your posts one can see you're not married..cos you dont have that wisdom a real woman should have.you are always angry,always insulting people.then one can blame you cos it seems you came from an abusive home..

Hehehehehehe! Real woman eh! To a nigerian man, a real woman is one who is willing to tolerate all u guys crap without complaining. So I'm very proud to say I'm not a real woman. I have low tolerance for dunces. If abusive words will give u sense, y shouldn't I employ such means?
Why don't u men give urself that wisdom a real man should have and learn to honour ur vows

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Joy1706(f): 12:01am On Mar 04, 2016
johnson232:

my brother no need, she(Joy1706) is cursed already...
Lol... I'm blessed beyond measures my dear. You sef no go fit understand am

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Nobody: 12:03am On Mar 04, 2016
YelloweWest:

Big lie! Lagos where I have seen desoluttion of marriage and huge settlement for the wife.
The woman was married under the act!
I'm a lawyer and in Nigeria lagos always sets the pace in the legal system.
It all depends on what law in which the marriage was contracted.

https://www.nairaland.com/825514/bigamy-no-longer-crime-lagos
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Joy1706(f): 12:04am On Mar 04, 2016
johnson232:

stop ranting on here and go ask God why he created u inferior to man undecided

when he mandated man to rule over your senseless soul, why didn't u stop him? undecided

worthless thing...
Why don't u first ask God why he created u an slowpoke. Like I said, u are beneath me. Go make meaning of ur life and stop trying to intimidate women to feel good about ur worthless life. I smell inferiority complex on u all d way over here. I'll say a prayer 4 u this night.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Joy1706(f): 12:05am On Mar 04, 2016
uckennety:

Ok I kinda lyk ur pErson!i'll send u a mail now!or dz z my pin 2AFCC314
Hehehehhe! Thanks buh I'm not sure I like ur person judging 4rm ur comments on here. Hope its jst a wrong impression
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Joy1706(f): 12:06am On Mar 04, 2016
Toks2008:

I guess i have lost count on the number of times you have called me out using unprintable names.

I am forced to curse you but i dare you to use one more vulgar word on me and i will use the prophetic anointing on my life to place a curse on you...a curse that will plague you for the rest off your life.

You think you can leverage on the facelessness of an online social forum to curse at will.

I have been ignoring but dare me one more time and you will regret it for the rest of your life.
Are u done? Deal with the curses over ur own life b4 thinking of laying one on me. Yeye dey smell. Prophetic anointing my ass.
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by seaga: 12:12am On Mar 04, 2016
bebe2:

No u have it all wrong.

Let me be clear.

Only two things will make me bring a man friend to my matrimonial home.

MENTAL ILLNESS OR WITCHCRAFT both of which I don't have.

All the other punishment the woman dished out excluding starving the kids, I will happily dish out too.

Mrs don't waste your precious time with these little girls that sleeps with 'aristos' when they start sleeping with men old enough to be their fathers or with their bosses, they naively think they're on top of the world, thereby loose their good sense of reasoning.They are damned really.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Joy1706(f): 12:14am On Mar 04, 2016
Timbuktou:
Men are getting weaker, as a result women are getting bolder. Me, I don't understand the sort of liver that will make a man come into my home and my wife will introduce me as her cousin, in my house fa grin. Na police go end that matter finally. The guy himself will be stretchered out. I will buy him beer while digging his grave. The woman can forget about the marriage. She has shown she's ready for other men. So be it. I fùcked up, but I will not be dragged in the mud. So, because husband cheated children will suffer? Adasun, it is possible your wife has snapped. Take her to a psychiatrist for mental evaluation.
But u fit get liver to cheat on ur wife?
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by seaga: 12:31am On Mar 04, 2016
MrsKheiron:

Yeah sure, cos if it had been her that cheated he'd be needing advice, I'm sure he'd have divorced her a long time ago.
Stop the silly double standard.
I guess you've never been cheated on.

I hate when females like you try to act so diplomatic about another woman punishing her erring husband.

Mrs she is more of a woman with her statement than yours. She didn't say she doesn't ve the right to punish her erred husband, but there should be boundaries.like not starving your kids, bringing man to your house and calling husband your cousin.The man must obviously love his kids alot and she's using it,not knowing she is hurting herself by starving those kids.There are whole lots of ways to punish a man

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by seaga: 1:05am On Mar 04, 2016
Joy1706:

Did he say he caught a man on top of her? On no grounds should a husband cheat, but he did, didn't he?
Why does a woman have to lose cos she's divorced. Sounds like these small NL boys have brainwashed u. Madam abeg I don't have energy this night to deliver u from low self esteem. Carry am dey go like that

Tried to ignore all your abnoxious statement all along, why re you insulting this woman, she is a mother of 3...., you say you are a lady and fighting an unrealistic course for the womenfolk. She is matured enough to see the real world, not that bodacious fantasy running in your Head . You sound so bittered, your hatred for the menfolk, i sympathize with you, because it's obvious you had and still badly hurt by a guy.Let it go before it ruin the remains...

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by jrerico1(m): 5:49am On Mar 04, 2016
Joy1706:

Slap me and watch me break ur head. Who do u think u are. slowpoke! If she divorce him, there are other fishes in d sea too. You are a weakling. Ur dick controls u and u call urself a man? Ur a boy, a weak boy for that matter
Retard demsel I just hope you get a brain some day.
Don't ever quote me again, because I won't reply. The truth is bitter undecided
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by YelloweWest: 7:25am On Mar 04, 2016
Timbuktou:

https://www.nairaland.com/825514/bigamy-no-longer-crime-lagos
Issue 1: bigamy still remains a federal law since it is enshrined in the marriage act. An act will take precedence over any state law.

Issue 2: bigamy in lagos might not be a criminal offence anymore however the culprit it still liable under a civil suit. As the second marriage is not recognised by law, the wife can always file for divorce on grounds of infidelity.
So like I said earlier, not all men can take a second wife! If you insist, it will definitely cost you!
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by YelloweWest: 7:32am On Mar 04, 2016
uckennety:

Am a millionaire!!!!
In naira?? Not good enough... at least if I'm the lawyer to your intending wife I'll advice her not to sign. Except the prenuptial agreement states that if you want to divorce her she gets - percent of your networth

But seriously, I won't advice even my brother to get a prenup no matter how rich he is.
Don't you intend to stay married for ever? Why do you need to know you can always divorce your wife anytime you please for another woman?
That will even make your wife not to be loyal to you.
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by oloyede252(m): 7:42am On Mar 04, 2016
Joy1706:

Hehehehehehe! Real woman eh! To a nigerian man, a real woman is one who is willing to tolerate all u guys crap without complaining. So I'm very proud to say I'm not a real woman. I have low tolerance for dunces. If abusive words will give u sense, y shouldn't I employ such means?
Why don't u men give urself that wisdom a real man should have and learn to honour ur vows
oh God."to a nigerian man".i want to believe environment influences perception,so if the male relatives of you family and enviroment are bad example just say so...anty joy the way you reason ehh God wil vex...so if at a point there's a problem the next thing is to start cursing abi..the way of your family is not universal bt limitd to you only so find some wisdom when interacting with other people from a stable home..
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 04, 2016
Adasun

Please can you confirm;
You came back from work/out and you entered your living room and found a strange man in your living room.
Your wife turned and said to the man, lagbaja, this is my cousin Adasun.

Where were your children when you walked in?
Did they not call you daddy
Are there no pictures of you and your wife in your living room?
What happened afterwards? did you sit with him as a guest in the living room bearing in mind that you are a cousin or did you enter the inner quarters.

Yesterday I asked you 2 questions
1. The circumstances round you being caught (you don't need to answer that one as I already have an idea)
2. The circumstances around the children not being fed

I totally agree that 6 months is way too long for your wife to continue to dish out deliberate and sustained punishment and there needs to be closure one way or another ASAP, however most people are having a go at your wife based on the 2 questions I have asked you to clarify (the kids being left unfed and the male visitor)

Please be very specific in what really happened so that people can give you apt advise and not only advise you only based on what you have divulged.
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by uckennety(m): 9:00am On Mar 04, 2016
YelloweWest:

In naira?? Not good enough... at least if I'm the lawyer to your intending wife I'll advice her not to sign. Except the prenuptial agreement states that if you want to divorce her she gets - percent of your networth

But seriously, I won't advice even my brother to get a prenup no matter how rich he is.
Don't you intend to stay married for ever? Why do you need to know you can always divorce your wife anytime you please for another woman?
That will even make your wife not to be loyal to you.

Y would my wife to be suggest a court marriage!somEtin doesn't look ryte!!!
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by uckennety(m): 9:03am On Mar 04, 2016
Joy1706:

Hehehehhe! Thanks buh I'm not sure I like ur person judging 4rm ur comments on here. Hope its jst a wrong impression

Am just being mE!oppositE attracts!!if we were on d same boat I won't nid to knw u!
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Adasun(m): 9:46am On Mar 04, 2016
tearoses:
Adasun

Please can you confirm;
You came back from work/out and you entered your living room and found a strange man in your living room.
Your wife turned and said to the man, lagbaja, this is my cousin Adasun.

Where were your children when you walked in?
Did they not call you daddy
Are there no pictures of you and your wife in your living room?
What happened afterwards? did you sit with him as a guest in the living room bearing in mind that you are a cousin or did you enter the inner quarters.

Yesterday I asked you 2 questions
1. The circumstances round you being caught (you don't need to answer that one as I already have an idea)
2. The circumstances around the children not being fed

I totally agree that 6 months is way too long for your wife to continue to dish out deliberate and sustained punishment and there needs to be closure one way or another ASAP, however most people are having a go at your wife based on the 2 questions I have asked you to clarify (the kids being left unfed and the male visitor)

Please be very specific in what really happened so that people can give you apt advise and not only advise you only based on what you have divulged.
first of all it hapn suprisingly.yes they are pictures of both of us.inshot our wedding pictures hang boldly on da wall.i don't wheather da man's eyes did nt caught

sight of da pictures.

As for da kids,i did nt knw where they are when i came back,it's later i recall dat their teacher invite them to her child birthday party when they came back.

Why would i just entertain dat idiot.i ask her immediatly when she uttered dat sentence."u introduce me ur husband as a cousin

On hearing dat,that idiot figdeted and keep apologising until he fled da room.my wife was even calling him back.

As for da feeding,is nt dat she don't cook at all ooo,she kind of nt stable in her cooking like bfor especially da break fast.if i ask,she would like "go and cook for them na,or call ur mistress to do it for u"

inshot she did dis many times with her using harsh words.

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 04, 2016
Your wife is just broken,different people react to things differently,she can't just get past it....trust me she is using every means to get back at you,u need to help her get through this.Its still you that would help her in this case.

I had this discussion with hubby last nite,a woman caught her hubby with someone else,she set the man on fire even when police held her she said they should release her from jail let her complete what she has started since the man didn't die...he likewise told me a story in his neighborhood that the lady set herself on fire and jumped on the man after pouring petrol in the house and throwing the key downstairs.

Why am I narrating all this...if a woman builds her world around you,the pain she feels can let her go mad if you disappoint.Mr you have wronged her badly and she is hurt probabyly hurt to an extent she can't put herself together.

Appreciate the fact that this woman loves u so badly,if she wants to cheat on you trust me she wouldn't bring the man home with your wedding pictures on the wall,all she is doing is shakara,I do it too...no liver to do the major thing but before it gets out of hand u have to be patient with her now,don't bother her about breakfast,just go ahead cook it,cook for her,send your kids to her,tell them to tell her u love her,who is she close to,confess to the person and tell the person to beg her,u don't need to travel for a vacation if na me I no go sit for the same car with you sef....
When she says tell your mistress to do this for you,tell her she is your mistress u don't have any other one.Manage this woman that loves you this much and gradually trust me she would forgive you.Dats how a woman is wired....

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 04, 2016
I tell my hubby the day u do something that u know should hurt me and I don't react or bother to show my hurt just know that day I have written you off.... It's more expensive to go for a divorce than for you to manage this situation.I use to shout divorce too but now am married I know better except the man is a beater or a serial cheat.
In this marriage journey there would always be severe challenges,even if u leave her now,u think the next lady would be softer with you,she wouldn't be at all because she already know the cause of y you left this one.No woman wants a broken home....
Go and work on this marriage and don't listen to bad advice that only you would end up licking your wounds.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 04, 2016
Adasun:
first of all it hapn suprisingly.yes they are pictures of both of us.inshot our wedding pictures hang boldly on da wall.i don't wheather da man's eyes did nt caught

sight of da pictures.

As for da kids,i did nt knw where they are when i came back,it's later i recall dat their teacher invite them to her child birthday party when they came back.

Why would i just entertain dat idiot.i ask her immediatly when she uttered dat sentence."u introduce me ur husband as a cousin

On hearing dat,that idiot figdeted and keep apologising until he fled da room.my wife was even calling him back.

As for da feeding,is nt dat she don't cook at all ooo,she kind of nt stable in her cooking like bfor especially da break fast.if i ask,she would like "go and cook for them na,or call ur mistress to do it for u"

inshot she did dis many times with her using harsh words.

That’s ridiculous and silly of her to say the least

Her friends probably advised her to do this; the same friends who will never do what they advise other people to do.
The same friends who will happily move in when she is kicked out. Today they will say they came to check on the kids, tomorrow they will say they brought meat pie for the kids….that’s how it starts. Your wife sounds very naïve.

Mr Adasun, enough is enough pls.

Take her away from home as I advised, apologise to her one last time and tell her that enough is enough and you both need to move on and let her know that you refuse to live like this any longer.

Tell her to make a decision on what she wants to do and you both take it from there.

Sir, I hope you have learnt your lesson, look at all the wahala on ground just because of what you started. Sincerely it’s so not worth it.

Hope you are both able to resolve things. All the best.
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 04, 2016
hotD:

I had this discussion with hubby last nite,a woman caught her hubby with someone else,she set the man on fire even when police held her she said they should release her from jail let her complete what she has started since the man didn't die...he likewise told me a story in his neighborhood that the lady set herself on fire and jumped on the man after pouring petrol in the house and throwing the key downstairs.

Part of being mature is being able to control oneself.

The woman who set fire on her cheating husband needs psychiatric help
Did she stop to consider that she could render her kids fatherless and she will get a long stretch in Prison?
The same man you set on fire in 2 months when it’s all over you now kiss and do lovey dovey?
If I were the man I will divorce her.
This kind of woman can stab me in my sleep

1 Like

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by obstead200(m): 12:20pm On Mar 04, 2016
Joy1706:

I'm sick of all u primitive men. U people should just die already and let us see the better ones
we dont need to die for u to see the better ones.
Just obtain a visa and travel to europe/US. Or if u cant afford a visa, become a refugee.

As long as u remain in africa, Na like this e go dey. I cant change it. U cants change it.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Ogegod87: 12:23pm On Mar 04, 2016
@Op, u r a story teller. And until I hear ur wife's side of d gist, all I can say is, ur marriage needs divine intervention.
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 04, 2016
YelloweWest:

Issue 1: bigamy still remains a federal law since it is enshrined in the marriage act. An act will take precedence over any state law.

Issue 2: bigamy in lagos might not be a criminal offence anymore however the culprit it still liable under a civil suit. As the second marriage is not recognised by law, the wife can always file for divorce on grounds of infidelity.
So like I said earlier, not all men can take a second wife! If you insist, it will definitely cost you!

1. I guess the state has some jurisdiction on this if the marriage ceremony was conducted under its authority, say at a local government or state secretariat. Also, I don't think the state would waste their time passing and publicising a law without any atom of power.

2. Isn't everybody entitled to filing a suit on whatever issue they feel aggrieved by? Divorcing on grounds of infidelity is within the rights of any individual and what this would likely achieve for the aggrieved party is compensation in terms of alimony and such; the only respite a bigamist would get is a lack of jailtime grin.

3. The cost of polygamy is well-known and it won't deter anyone so inclined. Not everyone can own a Rolls Royce, no?

4. Your arguments against prenups sound more sentimental than professional. I guess you girls do stick together, eh? grin. In today's world, I would say it is a necessity for a man to have one drawn. It's a security measure in today's world of women's liberation and associate scams. The less the likelihood of a woman accessing her husband's fortunes post divorce, the less the likelihood of her fantasizing about and pushing for and/or manipulating her way towards a divorce. This isn't about planning to divorce or having no intentions to stay married. It's simple survival. We all know Nigerian women are now wiser and will leave at the drop of a hat, if nairaland posts are anything to go by, taking along the spoils of war marriage. It is only natural that Nigerian men respond with corresponding wisdom. wink

1 Like

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 04, 2016
Those of you suggesting this and that and about having quiet time should bear it mind should the reverse is the case, what will the man? Would he accept her back? Would she trust her again?.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Man Dumps His Wife In Nigeria & Travels To The US. Photos / My Husband Inspects My Private Part Anytime I Return From Work / Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.