Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,589 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) (12152 Views)

Whenever You Get Angry, What Do You Usually Do? / I Usually Can't Sleep Until It's 2-3am / Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by IamAirforce1: 6:49pm On May 11, 2017
Whenever a girl is coming to visit me for the first time in my house. I do crazy things sometimes to know the kind of girl she is
Especially if she's a girl I like so much.

First, I would tryna make sure she cook
because I like food and girl wey no sabi cook don't deserve my love.

Secondly, I sometimes scartter everywhere to see if she will querry why everywhere s scattered and then put them back in their place.
Girl wey no sabi put eye for ground observe things Na Suwegbe.

Thirdly,
Know the kind of girl you're dealing with.
Do things she doesn't like sometimes to know if she's highly temperamental or not (very important)
If both of you are highly temperamental, please free her so you no enter One Chance relationship.

And if after all this test she pass, please treat her well. grin

Any girl that is willing to "chop my money " on our first date, should also be ready to cook for me the very first day she sets her foot in my house.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by Epositive(m): 6:51pm On May 11, 2017
what if i tell you this is the best thread you ever created smiley

14 Likes

Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by PMWSpirit(m): 6:53pm On May 11, 2017
Otitun de abi ?

1 Like

Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by Epositive(m): 6:55pm On May 11, 2017
PMWSpirit:
Otitun de abi ?
*otunti* grin

9 Likes

Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by exynos(m): 6:55pm On May 11, 2017
cheesy grin grin...and she fails to come, then you will know realize how girls are very important and hard working I.e you will have to do your work alone.

28 Likes

Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by ekensi01: 6:55pm On May 11, 2017
Have you gotten a wife with that? see that is never a way to get a good wife, most times good people are gotten from an unbelievable place.

4 Likes

Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 11, 2017
Orisirisi undecided

2 Likes

Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by Khd95(m): 6:58pm On May 11, 2017
how many girls ve visited you

2 Likes

Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by coolestchris(m): 6:58pm On May 11, 2017
so mercy came to my house and started telling me that my house is scattered, and guess what she didn't feel the need to help me arrange the house,

guess what I did after then?

watch out for my new song titled "cucumber"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by dacblogger: 6:58pm On May 11, 2017
Hmmm,lemme not say what's on my mind..
Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by coolestchris(m): 6:59pm On May 11, 2017
nice strategy, she gonna get tested today

2 Likes

Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by PMWSpirit(m): 7:00pm On May 11, 2017
Epositive:

*otunti* grin

Bros I'm a GermanYoruba ooo. So I try small

1 Like

Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by Paulpaulpaul(m): 7:01pm On May 11, 2017
This guy shaa

Failed musical artist. You disappointed us guy. No single semi hit sef

10 Likes

Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 11, 2017
coolestchris:
so mercy came to my house and started telling me that my house is scattered, and guess what she didn't feel the need to help me arrange the house,

guess what I did after then?

u and dis cucumber thang cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 11, 2017
Why would I go to a guy's house and start playing the role of a house wife just to prove my worth? That's seriously fuçked up. Both the OP and everyone that agrees to this trash are mad!

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by Epositive(m): 7:03pm On May 11, 2017
PMWSpirit:

Bros I'm a GermanYoruba ooo. So I try small
oya cheesy i recommend "alawiye Apa Kini " to you

you are welcome cool

1 Like

Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by coolestchris(m): 7:04pm On May 11, 2017
lefulefu:

u and dis cucumber thang cheesy
bros u no deh chop salad?

Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 11, 2017
coolestchris:
bros u no deh chop salad?

Wetin you go sing for the song??

hahaha...

No dey like Airforce oo...
Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 11, 2017
Nikita1:
Orisirisi undecided
kiss kiss where have you been?
Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 11, 2017
****What kind of archaic and rusty mentality do you have? You invite a girl over and you expect her to turn herself into a housemaid to placate your over bloated ego just to prove she's worthy of your filthy affection? Only a brainless girl with low self esteem would stoop so low to do that. ****
PapiSmith:

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by shortgun(m): 7:22pm On May 11, 2017
PapiSmith:

Of Cuz you are not wife material, just a random girl with baby mama potentials.

Only a mad slow self esteem bastard will accept your garbage.

Airforce1 might me crazy sometimes but he made a solid point with the thread. Minus the showoff though
Don't say dat bro, A guy who is living in a littered house is a red flag to many girls
That you are a guy don't mean you should live in a filthy environment.
If u are comfortable in a dirty house....it speaks volumes of ur personality.
Any girl that is sensible will not like to visit the second time.
Keep ur home neat and tidy.
Can u ever imagine what she will tell her friends about you and the advice they will give to her?

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by IamAirforce1: 7:23pm On May 11, 2017
Cc Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by IamAirforce1: 7:25pm On May 11, 2017
Any girl that is willing to chop my money on our first date, should also be ready to cook for me the first day she sets her foot in my house.

5 Likes

Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 11, 2017
One of the few with brains! How would I visit a guy's house and find it messy and the first thing you expect me to do is to prove I'm team wife material??! Lmao! I'd see the guy as a fuckîng revolting pig who can't even take care of his filthy self and that'd be the last time I'd see him. That should be every sensible girls response!
This thread is highly upsetting! My last response!

shortgun:

Don't say dat bro, A guy who is living in a littered house is a red flag to many girls
Can u ever imagine what she will tell her friends about you and the advice they will give to her?

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 11, 2017
Ha ha ha ha cheesy U something else
Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 11, 2017
shortgun:

I keep my home tidy. The essence of the above topic is a test and not an habit you repeat everytime She visits. Do you know how to read typed sentences?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) by delishpot: 7:34pm On May 11, 2017
Fabulocity:
You must be a fuckîng retardèd bastard to have the audacity to quote me and type such repulsive trash! What kind of archaic and rusty mentality do you have? You invite a girl over and you expect her to turn herself into a housemaid to placate your over bloated ego just to prove she's worthy of your filthy affection? Only a brainless girl with low self esteem would stoop so low to do that. You dumb Neanderthal! Wake up and smell the coffee! You all aren't even worth the shît I dropped this morning and people of your ilk do not deserve such extra effort! Better wake up from your silly fantasies and face reality you miserable dimwit. What arrant nonsense!?!

Show Mercy please cry

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies, When You Are Upset, Do You Need Space Or Support? / The Seven Mirrors Of Relationships / What Did You Get As A Valentine Gift?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.